Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Omg I need me a GJP doll ASAP 

He can eat noodles with me

Now that recency bias is starting to go away, I can’t decide between my favorite LMH characters again.  Obviously LG is one of the kindest softest baes every but GJP is such a hot beautiful mess

I’ve done a Jeong Tae Eul and chosen to embrace the PPL and I now I love that trash.  

But I will say - at least TKEM was self aware enough to try to slip it in as a plot (LG loving the chicken, the j.estina necklace, a total failed attempt with the mask) and just insanity (the coffee, the kimchi).  And some of them are the actors own endorsements.

And I will take all of the hilarious PPL over the endless Subway.  At least the chicken is delicious.  

Anyone else watching IONTBO?  Moon Moon couple all of a sudden started eating subway for every other meal at the halfway point for the show.  It’s like they signed the contract while filming ep 8 and now they’re making up for lost time. 

Yes, I noticed the Moon couple eating at subway,  That was the one PPL I did not want to see in TKEM.  

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have you seen Duel? If LMH did something like this, it would be soooo hard not to love/pity both characters. I pray the day for him to play something like this. Bias aside that he is LMH and I often joke about having him we have all, if purely just talking about the drama and the characters set-up for a dual roles, it'd be hard to take sides and hence would be such a pleasure to watch... and lots to discuss.

Yes, I saw Duel a couple years ago.  I would love LMH to accept such a challenging role.  I want LMH to play a bad boy.  I think he'd be pretty hot as a bad boy:tenor:

@Min2206:  Yes, watch LOTBS.  I'm working on the quiz.  Pay attention to the smaller details!  lol

If we don't hear anything early next week, I'll start the quiz.

Can you guys believe I just figured out what that "+" sign is used for beside the "Quote"?  I wonder how y'all have been able to quote multiple people.  I did it the Neanderthal way---wait an hour or until someone posts! Argh

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

13 minutes ago, CarolynH said:
42 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

lol, I bet fighting over twin LMH's would be a hot topic.  

Yes, I saw Duel a couple years ago.  I would love LMH to accept such a challenging role.  I want LMH to play a bad boy.  I think he'd be pretty hot as a bad boy

@Min2206:  Yes, watch LOTBS.  I'm working on the quiz.  Pay attention to the smaller details!  lol

If we don't hear anything early next week, I'll start the quiz.

24 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have you seen Duel? If LMH did something like this, it would be soooo hard not to love/pity both characters. I pray the day for him to play something like this. Bias aside that he is LMH and I often joke about having him we have all, if purely just talking about the drama and the characters set-up for a dual roles, it'd be hard to take sides and hence would be such a pleasure to watch... and lots to discuss.

Yes, yes @mademoisellesia to a bad boy role!  I would be floored.
Aww @CarolynH  I would have a lot to catch up on LOTBS if the quiz is coming.  Cause I am still reeling over to Faith and Heirs ... :fun:   

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

47 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I saw Duel too. I liked it. I keep saying it would be great to have LMH do an evil twin role. YSJ did well in that role. LMH would be awesome.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

Two Lee Min-ho?  Yessiree.  :wub:

Spoiler

giphy.gif
Whoa @1ouise  Thanks a lot for this!   I keep seeing new stuff and got myself so immensely dazzled by him.   Even a 56-sec dual roles CF says a lot!   Yes, can we have 2 LMHs please??

:gangnamstyle:

Edited by Sushimi
Moved the comments out of the quotation box.
  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

For Minoz who want dark Character, I think Kim Tan had some darkness too :D 

I see discussion of LMH playing the evil twin and good twin. Sounds like good story! drama or movie? :D Have you watched a drama before like this? I don't remember any drama. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

img%5D

img%5D

credit: DC 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I see discussion of LMH playing the evil twin and good twin. Sounds like good story! drama or movie? :D Have you watched a drama before like this? I don't remember any drama. 

Twins role evil vs bad drama / movie - so far no
Split personality psychiatric disorder roles in one - yes 

Only Kim Tan, @Nikaa94 ?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Only Kim Tan, @Nikaa94 ?

Lee Gon too!!

Kim Tan, Lee Gon, City Hunter: In these 3 LMH had some darkness in his character around 20%? :D 

Maybe for his next work: We can have 25% darkness, 35% romantic side, and the rest i don't know :D A character can be BOTH dark and romantic, right??:joy: i can never give up on Romantic side of LMH's characters. He owns his character and they way he loves his love interest in drama is so extraordinary and amazing!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Gon too!!

Kim Tan, Lee Gon, City Hunter: In these 3 LMH had some darkness in his character around 20%? :D 

Maybe for his next work: We can have 25% darkness, 35% romantic side, and the rest i don't know :D A character can be BOTH dark and romantic, right??:joy: i can never give up on Romantic side of LMH's characters. He owns his character and they way he loves his love interest in drama is so extraordinary and amazing!! 

@Nikaa94 LMH's romantic vibes are already so overwhelming , rocking me into a hopeless fan!   Adding in dark side to him would push me to the edge of cliff - like in Epi 2 LOTBS - would there be any mer-man to help and rescue LOL

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Oppa!! Please come back! :brokenheart:  Even an IG update from trees and flowers will make us happy! :crymeme:

Analysis:  The Calm Before the Storm?? why did LMH suddenly stopped posting on IG? Maybe he wants to surprise us suddenly with some project or interview. It has been so long since his las IG update. He was spotted eating Udon but our smart friend who took his signature didn't ask for a selfie at least. :takemymoney:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

img%5D

• Like 9

Too bad Korea can't do good vampire dramas/movies as well as zombies (I just finished another Korean zombie themed movie). Plus these kind of genre the story won't have much depth. That said, there was a time when Korean Minoz were very into vampire themes (perhaps when Twilight was popular) so there were a lot of fan arts of vampiric LMH.

d87da98b87d6277f0ad91bd928381f30eb2-zps2

I don't want to see vampire LMH however how's this for a super dark look? :D 

Join the dark side... guyliner LMH... hehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

That said, there was a time when Korean Minoz were very into vampire themes (perhaps when Twilight was popular) so there were a lot of fan arts of vampiric LMH.

Huh? Wasn't Twilight and BOF released around samE time ??? 2008(Twilight) 2009 BOF ???.

Figures the Vampire Craze, Twilight and Vampire Diaries was popular in 2008-2013 Era (Rpatzz and Edward Cullen) and Then we had the Korean GREEK God LMH flourishing around the same time with all his yumminess?? 

:bashful:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, madmad min said:

Huh? Wasn't Twilight and BOF released around samE time ??? 2008(Twilight) 2009 BOF ???.

Figures the Vampire Craze, Twilight and Vampire Diaries was popular in 2008-2013 Era (Rpatzz and Edward Cullen) and Then we had the Korean GREEK God LMH flourishing around the same time with all his yumminess??

Yup, there were various vampire craze then.

Twilight (2008 - 2012) for all the movies to conclude. Even after that there's spin-offs and fan-fics.

True Blood (2008-2014)

Vampire Diaries (2009-2017)

There were a lot of gifs of coloured eyes Choi Young back then and the gif maker's storyline centres around him being a vampire. I love the gifs for the eye colours and most importantly the quality and creativity of her gifs were :thumbsup: x 1000.

1HWhNrD.gif

Because Eun Soo became a vampire later based on her gifs, so I linked it to Twilight and it's the most well known.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/1/2020 at 6:15 AM, Nikaa94 said:

img%5D

Credit: DC Gallery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good day with good weather to update? :waves: 

New video? Is it released or is it gonna be released soon?

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, Heilo said:

New video? Is it released or is it gonna be released soon?

@Nikaa94 posted a YouTube video from LMH welcoming the 11th Minoz.

May be that? 

And LMH has reached 18.8 million followers on Instagram. Whether he posts or not, his popularity keeps growing.:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 most handsome actors in Korea who have been showing off their good looks since their 20s

Lee Min Ho

Already handsome from childhood, time only makes Lee Min Ho more stylish and charming.

l1-1596297409134220361467.jpg

l2-15962974128201940873740.jpg

20 year-old Lee Min Ho has a bit of a hairstyle but can't hide his perfect face.

EebUZLnUYAEaoHt?format=png&name=small

https://kenh14.vn/boc-tran-visual-8-tai-tu-dep-trai-nhat-xu-han-khi-moi-20-tuoi-hyun-bin-won-bin-thanh-quoc-bao-lee-min-ho-gay-xon-xao-vi-kieu-dau-20200801231806726.chn

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

11 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

The Toyota Camry mini series CF has the good/evil twin. Pity it was a commercial but it was pretty good.

Here we have nice LMH trying to convince the more skeptical LMH the value of Promiz, he did a good job convincing the other to come on board. Fighting!  :joy:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1