Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

47 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I really hope what you read from his mind, comes true @Nikaa94 !     I like the part when he said .. I think about you more. 

By the way,  Nikaa - are you using dark mode theme?  

yes! the only theme that works, right?

Yesssss!! How else can LMH think about us more besides giving us more project?

Lee Min Ho: I will think about Minoz more this year

• Thinking about someone means they care about you
  • LMH cares about Minoz and he wants to take care of us more
  • How does he want to think more about us?
  • By doing things that would make Minoz happy
  • What makes Minoz happy?
  • Seeing LMH more
  • How?
  • Posting more on IG, interviews, Magazine, more projects

Am I the only one who is pinning her hope onto this sentence and assume that LMH will come back with a project soon?:highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Dashing and Charismatic, These 8 Actors Fit the Role of Kings in Korean Drama

Lee Min Ho

003162761.jpg

And the last Korean actor who succeeded in bringing an authoritative character as a Korean king was Lee Min Ho. He successfully made the audience impressed in the recent drama, THE KING ETERNAL MONARCH, making the name Lee Min Ho in 2020 a hot topic.

Not only did he become an authoritative and regal king, Lee Min Ho also managed to become a romantic king and made the viewing audience melt.

https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea//8-aktor-korea-gagah-yang-berperan-sebagai-raja-dalam-drama-341b40.html

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

What We Are Watching Today: ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’

2210996-1257646449.png?itok=WfywGMgY

In a world of mainstream K-dramas filled with cliches and reoccurring themes, “The King: Eternal Monarch” stands unique and absolutely mind-blowing.

The romantic-fantasy series has the Korean megastar Lee Min-Ho as the king, Lee Gon, and Kim Go-eun as strong and fierce Jeong Tae Eul, the main love interest and a detective in Korea.

The theme of the show is parallel universes crossing paths. The countries featured are the kingdom of Corea and the Republic of Korea, the two characters belonging to different universes. The king is shown to be loved by all around him and is a mathematician and just ruler.

The drama uses real time-traveling theories and concepts, has an intriguing Korean twist, and a standout performance by Woo Do-Hwan who plays a dual role as the king’s bodyguard in both worlds.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1712876/lifestyle

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

Lee Min Ho's TKEM dominates list of most-watched K-dramas

01_08_2020_12_46_21_9341058.jpg?width=92

Lee Min Ho is a hugely popular Korean actor and his fanbase has grown even bigger after the success of 'The King: Eternal Monarch'. The show is among the most-watched shows on Netflix in several different parts of the world and has been ranked as the top Korean drama on Netflix in 2020.

In the latest SBS drama, Lee Min Ho played a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun and their chemistry led fans to make them one of the most 'shipped' pairs. His comeback to the small screen with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe amazed his fans after he spent months completing his military training.

Lee Min Ho's The King: Eternal Monarch has also ranked at the 12th position in the list of top TV shows on all of Netflix in 2020. 

Lee Min Ho's fans are actively looking for news about his upcoming dramas and movies. Adding fuel to fire is Lee Min Ho's posts on Instagram where he sneakily gives hints to fans about the projects he is working on.

Lee Min Ho recently shared a picture of what looked like a filming set. In the black and white photo, the Korean actor is seen suited up and a book is placed in front of him with the words "The Project" printed on the cover. The book definitely hints that he is working on something new but it could also be an advertisement.

An official confirmation and more details about his new 'project' are still awaited and neither Lee Min Ho not his agency MYM Entertainment has commented on it. But one thing is for sure, whatever he is working on would attract a ton of viewers.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1152679-lee-min-hos-tkem-dominates-list-of-most-watched-k-dramas-cloy-still-among-top-5

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yesssss!! How else can LMH think about us more besides giving us more project?

Lee Min Ho: I will think about Minoz more this year

• Thinking about someone means they care about you
  • LMH cares about Minoz and he wants to take care of us more
  • How does he want to think more about us?
  • By doing things that would make Minoz happy
  • What makes Minoz happy?
  • Seeing LMH more
  • How?
  • Posting more on IG, interviews, Magazine, more projects

Am I the only one who is pinning her hope onto this sentence and assume that LMH will come back with a project soon?

It's good to be optimistic like @Nikaa94 !!!  :kiss_wink:

In the same way that K-minoz were looking forward to August,  LMH is thinking more about Minoz at this time of year.  :lol:

At this time of year he is preparing Minoz Membership Kits and updating the Fan Club with new photos and merch, so he is taking pictures, signing autographs, etc.  :D

This is last year's membership kit, and that's what he and his staff are busy with right now:

EGn3IM2XUAI1BdE?format=jpg&name=large

I finished my Heirs re-watch,  :wub:

c9d5bdff091a97d1fbde6e54bb8f50169fa70d19

and I think LOTBS might be next for me (@Aleumdaun).  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Journalist a: Let's write something about LMH

Journalist b: Yes , I heard (saw) him reading about  Project!!
Journalist a: Really?? What is the Project??

Journalist b : Project is called Project

Journalist a: Project, It is the Project??? Cool, I will write about it.

Me : What???....

:whytho:

• LOL 7

The success of TKEM just makes me want him to continue this trajectory of international success.  He’s conquered Asia for years, it’s time for total world domination.  I don’t think I’ve laughed as hard as I did when I saw the Nigerian men on Twitter complaining that LMH stole their wives hahaha.  Next is English speaking USA.  I’m also unimpressed with the Korean media treatment of TKEM - so it’s been schadenfreude watching them spluttering as the rest of the world sees the total success monster that TKEM became.

@Nikaa94 light mode works!  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I hope Studio Dragon will go bankrupt, They fill so many CF to TKEM ,everyone ridicule with TKEM ,
they earn so many but never used to tell TKEM's success, I wonder they fill same CFs in other dramas?
I hated Studio Dragon I hope LMH's next drama won't work with them .I wonder who makes success articles in K-media , channel ? or production? Big Kmedia never talk about TKEM Netflix success (just 1-2 small report and just fans know them)  but I saw so many articles other drama's Netflix success in Naver.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

See what's next: Netflix reshapes Korean TV industry trends

eefee9ac70c04b9c9bfafc02a2c505bc.jpg

While the Korean TV drama industry is witnessing a rapid change in its success formula ― shifting its emphasis from the domestic scene to the global market ― streaming giant Netflix is playing a major role, offering lucrative deals and a doorway to international traction that local production studios cannot resist.

And local viewership is no longer a key metric.

Star-studded TV series "The King: Eternal Monarch," which ended with a disappointing viewership rating of 8 percent, is the most recent example as it was able to reach its break-even point even before going to air.

The 32 billion won ($26.8 million) budget series reportedly recouped its total production cost from the broadcast deal with the SBS network and the overseas licensing agreement with Netflix, relieving pressure on the viewership rating in Korea.

Hide contents

"Netflix approaches with undeniably good deals, so probably most of the production studios want to work with the company," a local production company official told The Korea Times, asking not to be named.

Korean media outfit CJ ENM and its subsidiary Studio Dragon even inked a three-year production and distribution agreement with Netflix to provide over 20 series and produce original series starting this year.

"Netflix values the power of storytelling as we believe it appeals beyond borders and across genres," Netflix told The Korea Times. "So, we intend to continue to deliver Korea's high-quality storytelling to our audiences worldwide."

And in doing so, the platform has become the most sought-after company to work with among local production companies.

The production company official said Netflix's generous payments offer significant relief for the production.

"When we produce a series, making the budget is always hard for many reasons, especially with a low viewership rating," the official said. "So when Netflix purchases the license, it means we can just get on track with the production."

Thanks to Netflix, the production studios now have another source of earnings, rather than solely relying on the networks. This frees the studios from tension with the local broadcasters and changes the dynamic of TV productions, says drama critic Yun Suk-jin, who is also a Korean literature professor at Chungbuk National University.

"The networks always dominated the production process as they are the ones assigning the timeslot," Yun said.

He added that this gave broadcasters the power to alter details, storylines, or even the concept of a series. "Dramas would only go into production if proposals were approved by the network, so (production companies) had limitations as they had no choice but to accept the network's demands," he explained.

This freedom from the pressures of the networks also creates better-quality dramas, according to the professor.

He said that since the networks cover only a portion of the production cost, ad revenue used to be another primary funding source for the studios.

"Especially, small productions will put in an excessive amount of product placement to make a profit, which will downgrade the quality of the series," Yun said.

Another factor that makes Netflix popular is worldwide streaming. This offers a series the chance to gain international traction and shortens the tedious export process.

"Being a global streaming giant has a substantial advantage in the market," pop culture critic Kim Hern-sik said, adding that it opens up a new model for content exports.

"In the past, the network or production company went 'door-to-door' with each overseas network to export a TV series," he said. "So it would take years and sometimes would fall apart along the way, which would just be a waste of time and money."

As Netflix is available in over 190 countries, the network can now utilize it to appeal to other markets, which will have a "great impact on possible deals for remakes overseas."

However, as the platform takes Korea by storm, its growing presence is also raising some concerns of excessive control over the local content market.

"Netflix receives so many content proposals, so they get to review and select which to work on and turn down," the production company official said.

The deep-pocketed company is likely to become the dominant source that monitors and selects the content available to audiences, shaping the market.

Netflix has also been accused of "freeloading" in Korea's OTT (over-the-top) ecosystem for refusing to pay local telecom companies for network service use in Korea. This is seen as an unfair advantage as other local streaming services ― such as Seezn, Wavve and Watcha ― are required to pay.

Meanwhile, Studio Dragon is seeking to go beyond Netflix to secure its foothold in the global market. The company launched a U.S. branch earlier this year, becoming the first Korean production company to do so.

It inked a co-production partnership deal with the American production company Skydance in February, announcing their first project, a U.S. remake of "Hotel Del Luna."

"With the success of 'Hotel Del Luna,' we hope to leap forward in becoming a global premium drama studio," Studio Dragon said.

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/07/398_293689.html

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, syntyche said:

While the Korean TV drama industry is witnessing a rapid change in its success formula ― shifting its emphasis from the domestic scene to the global market ― streaming giant Netflix is playing a major role, offering lucrative deals and a doorway to international traction that local production studios cannot resist.

Star-studded TV series "The King: Eternal Monarch," which ended with a disappointing viewership rating of 8 percent, is the most recent example as it was able to reach its break-even point even before going to air.

The 32 billion won ($26.8 million) budget series reportedly recouped its total production cost from the broadcast deal with the SBS network and the overseas licensing agreement with Netflix, relieving pressure on the viewership rating in Korea.

Hide contents

"Netflix approaches with undeniably good deals, so probably most of the production studios want to work with the company," a local production company official told The Korea Times, asking not to be named.

Korean media outfit CJ ENM and its subsidiary Studio Dragon even inked a three-year production and distribution agreement with Netflix to provide over 20 series and produce original series starting this year.

"Netflix values the power of storytelling as we believe it appeals beyond borders and across genres," Netflix told The Korea Times. "So, we intend to continue to deliver Korea's high-quality storytelling to our audiences worldwide."

And in doing so, the platform has become the most sought-after company to work with among local production companies.

The production company official said Netflix's generous payments offer significant relief for the production.

"When we produce a series, making the budget is always hard for many reasons, especially with a low viewership rating," the official said. "So when Netflix purchases the license, it means we can just get on track with the production."

Thanks to Netflix, the production studios now have another source of earnings, rather than solely relying on the networks. This frees the studios from tension with the local broadcasters and changes the dynamic of TV productions, says drama critic Yun Suk-jin, who is also a Korean literature professor at Chungbuk National University.

"The networks always dominated the production process as they are the ones assigning the timeslot," Yun said.

He added that this gave broadcasters the power to alter details, storylines, or even the concept of a series. "Dramas would only go into production if proposals were approved by the network, so (production companies) had limitations as they had no choice but to accept the network's demands," he explained.

This freedom from the pressures of the networks also creates better-quality dramas, according to the professor.

He said that since the networks cover only a portion of the production cost, ad revenue used to be another primary funding source for the studios.

"Especially, small productions will put in an excessive amount of product placement to make a profit, which will downgrade the quality of the series," Yun said.

Another factor that makes Netflix popular is worldwide streaming. This offers a series the chance to gain international traction and shortens the tedious export process.

"Being a global streaming giant has a substantial advantage in the market," pop culture critic Kim Hern-sik said, adding that it opens up a new model for content exports.

"In the past, the network or production company went 'door-to-door' with each overseas network to export a TV series," he said. "So it would take years and sometimes would fall apart along the way, which would just be a waste of time and money."

As Netflix is available in over 190 countries, the network can now utilize it to appeal to other markets, which will have a "great impact on possible deals for remakes overseas."

However, as the platform takes Korea by storm, its growing presence is also raising some concerns of excessive control over the local content market.

"Netflix receives so many content proposals, so they get to review and select which to work on and turn down," the production company official said.

The deep-pocketed company is likely to become the dominant source that monitors and selects the content available to audiences, shaping the market.

Netflix has also been accused of "freeloading" in Korea's OTT (over-the-top) ecosystem for refusing to pay local telecom companies for network service use in Korea. This is seen as an unfair advantage as other local streaming services ― such as Seezn, Wavve and Watcha ― are required to pay.

Meanwhile, Studio Dragon is seeking to go beyond Netflix to secure its foothold in the global market. The company launched a U.S. branch earlier this year, becoming the first Korean production company to do so.

It inked a co-production partnership deal with the American production company Skydance in February, announcing their first project, a U.S. remake of "Hotel Del Luna."

"With the success of 'Hotel Del Luna,' we hope to leap forward in becoming a global premium drama studio," Studio Dragon said.

Nikaa94 I'm not Korean minoz I made mistake there but I did visit Korea twice back in the days with my friends.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 hours ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

In that drama (flower of evil) base on the first ep I don't think the Male lead is a villain or serial killer but more like he is just hiding something but not necessarily something bad. In the drama it seems like he was blame for something he didn't do but had to escape or hide because all the evidences are pointed at him which I personally find interesting.

As for point 7 yes I agree but no matter what the character is going to be something we have seen in kdrama already so I don't really worry about that what I care about the most is the plot.

The character can be same but with different and unique plot I'm fine.

For example medical dramas the character is a doctor but there are medical drama with solid plot that I enjoy a lot, something like doctor prisoner.

Or example like TKEM LMH character was a king but is really different from king character of other dramas.

Plus if we want to make wave I'm Korea I think it will better to follow trend (not talking about rating) something that gerwnal public of every age will focus one I'm not saying that unique story or plot would not be able to do that but because for example TKEM was so unique and was popular among young people and did well on wave but it didn't touch the general public not because it was not good but because they didn't feel related or something that could happen on reality.

I don't really worry  about the international audience because we minoz all over the world will watch and even non minoz will watch it because is LMH drama.

@Lee Taemin, like you, I also care about the plot. A plot is one of the most important parts of a story, and has many different purposes. Firstly, the plot focuses attention on the important characters and their roles in the story. :blush:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

What We Are Watching Today: ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’

2210996-1257646449.png?itok=WfywGMgY

In a world of mainstream K-dramas filled with cliches and reoccurring themes, “The King: Eternal Monarch” stands unique and absolutely mind-blowing.

The romantic-fantasy series has the Korean megastar Lee Min-Ho as the king, Lee Gon, and Kim Go-eun as strong and fierce Jeong Tae Eul, the main love interest and a detective in Korea.

The theme of the show is parallel universes crossing paths. The countries featured are the kingdom of Corea and the Republic of Korea, the two characters belonging to different universes. The king is shown to be loved by all around him and is a mathematician and just ruler.

The drama uses real time-traveling theories and concepts, has an intriguing Korean twist, and a standout performance by Woo Do-Hwan who plays a dual role as the king’s bodyguard in both worlds.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1712876/lifestyle

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

01_08_2020_12_46_21_9341058.jpg?width=92

Lee Min Ho is a hugely popular Korean actor and his fanbase has grown even bigger after the success of 'The King: Eternal Monarch'. The show is among the most-watched shows on Netflix in several different parts of the world and has been ranked as the top Korean drama on Netflix in 2020.

In the latest SBS drama, Lee Min Ho played a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun and their chemistry led fans to make them one of the most 'shipped' pairs. His comeback to the small screen with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe amazed his fans after he spent months completing his military training.

Lee Min Ho's The King: Eternal Monarch has also ranked at the 12th position in the list of top TV shows on all of Netflix in 2020. 

Lee Min Ho's fans are actively looking for news about his upcoming dramas and movies. Adding fuel to fire is Lee Min Ho's posts on Instagram where he sneakily gives hints to fans about the projects he is working on.

Lee Min Ho recently shared a picture of what looked like a filming set. In the black and white photo, the Korean actor is seen suited up and a book is placed in front of him with the words "The Project" printed on the cover. The book definitely hints that he is working on something new but it could also be an advertisement.

An official confirmation and more details about his new 'project' are still awaited and neither Lee Min Ho not his agency MYM Entertainment has commented on it. But one thing is for sure, whatever he is working on would attract a ton of viewers.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1152679-lee-min-hos-tkem-dominates-list-of-most-watched-k-dramas-cloy-still-among-top-5

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Reveal hidden contents

On 7/31/2020 at 1:51 AM, syntyche said:

LMH LINE profile photo update

uG0Gf7i.jpg

These Are The Top 10 Most-Watched Netflix K-Dramas In The World This Year

One of these dramas even made it into the top 10 most-watched shows overall!

Korean TV shows are bigger than ever this year, converting even those who are new to the Hallyu wave. It helps that Netflix is constantly adding new dramas to its international library, giving viewers an easy way to get their fix. Wondering which watches were everyone’s top pick? Here are the top 10 most-watched K-Dramas and reality shows this year so far.

1. The King: Eternal Monarch

And in the 1st place spot is 2020 drama The King: Eternal Monarch, which is the 10th most-watched Netflix show in the world overall this year. It’s also currently still in the Netflix top 10 in Malaysia, Singapore, Nigeria, and more.

In The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min Ho plays King Lee Gon, the leader of the Kingdom of Corea, who was saved by a mysterious detective with a gun. Meanwhile, in the Republic of Korea, Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), the detective in question, is working undercover. When King Lee Gon falls into her world, everything changes.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-10-watched-netflix-k-dramas-in-world-year/

So many reports on TKEM's success. 

Looking at this as someone who clearly was not a fan of LMH or Kdramas in that matter TKEM exposed me to Kdrama and LMH 2 weeks before it aired due to social media buzzing and I just took the bait and I haven't regretted it since then. I am now an official LMH fan since I discovered what I believe to be a legend. I went on backtracking LMH before TKEM aired in these 2 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised and amazed what I have seen from him and all the way to his vintage days. 

As for TKEM becoming worldwide hit it was never a surprise as the buzz was already there before it even aired since alot of things have aligned for it but nonetheless I am happy for the success of TKEM as it is my first drama I ever watched live and it was quite an experience and I enjoyed the journey  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Pinkvilla just released a bang from the past article.

When Sandara Park aka Dara REVEALED she kissed The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho 50 times for Kiss MV

During an episode of Seoul Mate 2 in 2019, Sandara Park aka Dara had confessed how she had a hard time during her kissing scene with Lee Min-ho in 2010's Kiss MV. Read below to know more about what the former 2NE1 member had to share about her experience.
Written By Karishma Shetty  146735 reads Mumbai Published: August 1, 2020 04:12 pm

when-sandara-park-aka-dara-revealed-she-
Lee Min-ho played a rich playboy in Dara's Kiss MV which released in 2010.

Lee Min-ho is amongst the most celebrated K-drama stars among the current generation with classics like Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, City Hunter, and more under his impressive repertoire. Fans of the Hallyu star are well versed with everything Lee Min-ho but did you know that the handsome actor starred in a music video with former 2NE1 member Sandara Park aka Dara. It was for Park's solo track Kiss which released in 2010.

As for Kiss' music video storyline, Lee Min-ho plays a rich playboy who has a bet with a friend at a party to make Dara (a DJ at the same party) fall for him. However, Dara doesn't fall for Min-ho's charm and instead slaps him. When they bump into each other at a concert; with Min-ho not being able to keep Dara out of his mind, sparks fly between the two. Yet, Min-ho's wealthy theatrics don't work on Dara and instead, she seeks revenge in her punk avatar, makes out with Min-ho and promptly tears up the bet money in front of him seeking her revenge. Sounds straight out of a K-drama, doesn't it?! Well, the final kiss sequence between Sandara and Min-ho had to be shot about 50 times!

During a 2019 episode on tvN's Seoul Mate 2, en route to Manila in the Philippines, Park shared details about Kiss MV to Kim Sook and Kim Young-chul. "It’s my one and only solo track. I had a kiss scene with Lee Min-ho... He’s one of the top male celebrities here [Philippines]," Dara noted and further confessed, "At the end [of the music video], I kiss [Lee Min-ho] for revenge. It was when I was a rookie and didn’t know anything. We did it 50 times. Because I didn’t know. I was a rookie, and there were so many people... I wasn’t able to really feel the kiss," via Soompi.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/when-sandara-park-aka-dara-revealed-she-kissed-king-eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-ho-50-times-kiss-mv

--------------------------------------------------------------

If it was upto me I would have replaced Dara with @Nikaa94 and make the kiss 1000 times.  
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

17 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH I just finished The Heirs nth rewatch.. Can we have a poll of which LMH Is most popular for rewatch? 

I’m leaning towards LoTBS now - should I? 

Yes, LOTBS next!

9 hours ago, syntyche said:

Dashing and Charismatic, These 8 Actors Fit the Role of Kings in Korean Drama

Lee Min Ho

And the last Korean actor who succeeded in bringing an authoritative character as a Korean king was Lee Min Ho. He successfully made the audience impressed in the recent drama, THE KING ETERNAL MONARCH, making the name Lee Min Ho in 2020 a hot topic.

Not only did he become an authoritative and regal king, Lee Min Ho also managed to become a romantic king and made the viewing audience melt.

https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea//8-aktor-korea-gagah-yang-berperan-sebagai-raja-dalam-drama-341b40.html

He was born to be king. Too bad there is no monarchy in SK today.  :joy: Perfect visuals for a king. 

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

It is time TKEM is given its just dues.

I think the highest ranking TKEM achieved worldwide is lower than 12th? @leeminhosny 

Was it 10th or 8th or even 6th?  It is 12th today but it achieved a lower number earlier.

5 hours ago, 1ouise said:

II finished my Heirs re-watch,  :wub:

and I think LOTBS might be next for me (@Aleumdaun).  :)

Yes, LOTBS next!

5 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

The success of TKEM just makes me want him to continue this trajectory of international success.  He’s conquered Asia for years, it’s time for total world domination.  I don’t think I’ve laughed as hard as I did when I saw the Nigerian men on Twitter complaining that LMH stole their wives hahaha.  Next is English speaking USA.  I’m also unimpressed with the Korean media treatment of TKEM - so it’s been schadenfreude watching them spluttering as the rest of the world sees the total success monster that TKEM became.

TKEM internationally successful!  The viewers have decided. LMH time to move up! Get cracking! :lol:

Agree! :hooray2:

Korean Media has been biased against TKEM. I don't understand why!

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope Studio Dragon will go bankrupt, They fill so many CF to TKEM ,everyone ridicule with TKEM ,
they earn so many but never used to tell TKEM's success, I wonder they fill same CFs in other dramas?
I hated Studio Dragon I hope LMH's next drama won't work with them .I wonder who makes success articles in K-media , channel ? or production? Big Kmedia never talk about TKEM Netflix success (just 1-2 small report and just fans know them)  but I saw so many articles other drama's Netflix success in Naver.

Yes, I notice much less PPL with other dramas, it does not intrude into the drama like TKEM. Whoever agreed to such a large # of PPLs should not be allowed on LMH's dramas in the future.  LMH gets criticized instead of the company.

Studio Dragon has been amiss in its responsibility to TKEM if they are the ones responsible for such a promotional failure since they made a huge profit because of TKEM. However, I don't know enough to tell if it was Studio Dragon or some other division that is responsible for the failure to promote and the introduction of too many PPL. I swear some scenes were just for PPL.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, CallieP said:

TKEM internationally successful!  The viewers have decided. LMH time to move up! Get cracking! :lol:

Agree! :hooray2:

Yes, I notice much less PPL with other dramas, it does not intrude into the drama like TKEM. Whoever agreed to such a large # of PPLs should not be allowed on LMH's dramas in the future.

I loved the PPL they were fun to be honest especially the Jangmi PPL's hahaha. It didn't really bother it was kinda fun and they knew they were doing it blatant and just kinda went with it and without the PPL we would have lost out on alot of good humour. I would fill TKEM with more funny PPL's if the opportunity had represented itself again:joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

So many reports on TKEM's success. 

Looking at this as someone who clearly was not a fan of LMH or Kdramas in that matter TKEM exposed me to Kdrama and LMH 2 weeks before it aired due to social media buzzing and I just took the bait and I haven't regretted it since then. I am now an official LMH fan since I discovered what I believe to be a legend. I went on backtracking LMH before TKEM aired in these 2 weeks. I was pleasantly surprised and amazed what I have seen from him and all the way to his vintage days. 

As for TKEM becoming worldwide hit it was never a surprise as the buzz was already there before it even aired since alot of things have aligned for it but nonetheless I am happy for the success of TKEM as it is my first drama I ever watched live and it was quite an experience and I enjoyed the journey  

Finally, reports on TKEM success. About time, they can't ignore it anymore. Glad you are on the LMH bandwagon now.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

--------------------------------------------------------------

If it was upto me I would have replaced Dara with @Nikaa94 and make the kiss 1000 times.  

Hahaha. It would have been the 1000 kiss of eternity and never ending kiss. Passionate kiss and unfortunately would have made KGE jealous.

It would have looked like something like this

Spoiler

photofunky.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4768ik51v4jl4crlkn9l

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4768ik51v4jl4crlkn9l

• LOL 6

17 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

img%5D

Credit: DC Gallery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good day with good weather to update? :waves: 

The weather is fine in my area currently fortunately. 

This question goes out to these who have been to korea does it rain alot in korea? 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1