Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

Apple+ is award motivated mostly and both titles seems to be attended for targetting awards. Min Je Lee's Pachinko is highly acclaimed book and then you bring in Parasite director to also throw in his hat into another series which indicts both are geared towards awards. Apple+ has also been winning most awards with their originals. I hope LMH gets a golden Globe award for Hansu

I hope so, LMH spent 6 months for this drama and just 8 eps,I hope it's worth and he waited 2 months free until Canada shooting (after Korea shooting)  he lost time 2 months I didn't like this waiting time , if he completed drama 2 months ago maybe he could start another drama and we don't know how many he has screentime. (because Hansu has so little screen in book) .I hope drama will be so successful.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope so, LMH spent 6 months for this drama and just 8 eps,I hope it's worth and he waited 2 months free until Canada shooting (after Korea shooting)  he lost time 2 months I didn't like this waiting time , if he completed drama 2 months ago maybe he could start another drama and we don't know how many he has screnntime. (because Hansu has so little screen in book) .I hope drama will be so successful.

Originally yes but It is an adaption and revised we also had Hansu film in these 6 months nonestop. Which means there is alot of screentime. I also believe Pachinko has alot of seasons I think perhaps 4 seasons or perhaps 3 and. It is a generational story and in order to cover it multiple seasons is needed. Hansu is the lead actor in 1st season and reoccuring in the second and his not in the 3 season.

He dies somehwere in the second season where the 3rd generation films 3rd season. The main female lead also dies in second season 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

Originally yes but It is an adaption and revised we also had Hansu film in these 6 months nonestop. Which means there is alot of screentime. I also believe Pachinko has alot of seasons I think perhaps 4 seasons or perhaps 3 and. It is a generational story and in order to cover it multiple seasons is needed. Hansu is the lead actor in 1st season and reoccuring in the second and his not in the 3 season.

He dies somehwere in the second season where the 3rd generation films 3rd season. The main female lead also dies in second season 

Sorry I made mistake he waited 3 months between Korea-Canada shooting , so He shot just 3 months and waited 3 months this isn't good really. If he completed in first 3 months he could start another drama. I really don't want S2 so I don't care this "S1" word because I don't want to believe it :lol:I hope they don't make it. I just want so many eps drama with LMH .I think they couldn't organize time well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I don't think tho Apple+ can be launched in korea for atleast few years. Not that it matters at all. Pachinko could be pirated in SK if it comes out but SK is not the only target market but every country that has kdrama fans and they will subscribe. they are the true target.

South Korea’s top wireless carrier SK Telecom Co. is teaming up with Apple’s online video streaming service Apple TV+ amid its competitors’ tie-up with Disney+ and Netflix over greater share in the ever-growing pay TV market.

According to industry sources on Sunday, SK Telecom and Apple TV+ are close to ink a partnership deal for the video streaming and pay TV service in Korea. SK Telecom said nothing has confirmed yet, but industry insiders expect they will soon announce a partnership.

“Although they close the deal, it would be difficult to launch the service within the first half of the year due to the set-top box settings,” said a source from the industry.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Look at same news again but they don't say first air date for Dr. Brain, if they even started to shooting dr. brain , Pachinko already completed. They are just technicality words, if they know date they already said.

https://www.econotimes.com/SK-Telecom-in-partnership-talks-with-Apple-TV-for-OTT-services-in-S-Korea-1606311

One of the first Korean shows that subscribers can watch on Apple TV+ is a Lee Min Ho-starrer drama series called “Pachinko” which will also star Youn Yuh Jung who recently won the Best Supporting Actress at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards and the Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role in “Minari.”

Another original Korean content is the sci-fi thriller titled “Dr. Brain.” This was created based on the popular webtoon and will star another SAG Award winner Lee Sun Kyun for “Parasite.” These titles are the first Korean-language shows on Apple TV+.

Yup, maybe just a technicality in words. But honestly, why even release a public statement that Dr Brain is the first whatever, when we all know that Pachinko was announced first :huh:

But right, Pachinko and LMH are award-worthy. Hopefully! 

• Like 5

If anyone is interested, here is a literal translation from Russian of the story of Justin Chon's wife, Alexandra:

"Good Canadian morning friends. We are at the home stretch. We leave in an hour, I still have to throw out the trash, clean the refrigerator and I'm ready. From the news, in short, my video autographed by Lee Min Ho was scattered all over the networks, and the funny thing is that I deliberately hid it from Justin's sister, because perhaps she does not know that we will bring an autograph so that it would be a surprise for her.

While Vancouver, how glad I am that we are finally flying! And I'm even more glad that the production company paid us for tickets to the business class. I will read the book on which "Pachinko" was filmed. A bit late, of course. As far as I understand, these are fans, Lee Min Ho's fan club, they even made Justin and another director Kokonaido a gorgeous gift - Pachinko books published in all languages of the world - in Japanese, Chinese, Korean. And there was a book in Russian, I immediately took it in my hand luggage to read."

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Sorry I made mistake he waited 3 months between Korea-Canada shooting , so He shot just 3 months and waited 3 months this isn't good really. If he completed in first 3 months he could start another drama. I really don't want S2 so I don't care this "S1" word because I don't want to believe it :lol:I hope they don't make it. I just want so many eps drama with LMH .I think they couldn't organize time well.

If Pachinko does have only one season, I'm thinking if Apple would allow LMH to announce a new drama project, when Pachinko hasn't even aired yet. From a producer's perspective, it's really not a good decision to allow their artist to announce another project if the current project has not completed its run yet. It's basically letting others steal the limelight from their project. And we know LMH, he makes worldwide news for a new project. Meanwhile, if Pachinko has more than one season with LMH, that basically makes him tied down with only that project for months. They should be paying him well for all the idle time he's been waiting when he could have made a whole new drama instead. But for us, waiting is for the love of LMH :D       

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

If Pachinko does have only one season, I'm thinking if Apple would allow LMH to announce a new drama project, when Pachinko hasn't even aired yet. From a producer's perspective, it's really not a good decision to allow their artist to announce another project if the current project has not completed its run yet. It's basically letting others steal the limelight from their project. And we know LMH, he makes worldwide news for a new project. Meanwhile, if Pachinko has more than one season with LMH, that basically makes him tied down with only that project for months. They should be paying him well for all the idle time he's been waiting when he could have made a whole new drama instead. But for us, waiting is for the love of LMH :D       

Yes I think same, If he will select Netflix drama , think it this will be strange , because Apple and Netflix are competitor , I hope relasing date won't take a long time, because actually they occupy LMH's time. we should wait him for ages :tears: they might take his time until next year. :tears:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

On 4/12/2021 at 7:24 AM, Geolyvseven said:

RIP Kim Bo Kyung. Alot of people may not know this but she actully died two months ago and she past away in young age. She lost her battle against cancer but she will always live on in ''Suddenly'' A timeless song 

the singer for City Hunter OST and actress who died this year February. they have same name. the one who passed away was an actress of the same name https://asianwiki.com/Kim_Bo-Kyung 

City Hunter OST singer was superstar K2 contestant in 2010  and sang City Hunter OST in 2011. check out her profile here  https://www.generasia.com/wiki/Kim_Bo_Kyung and https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Bo_Kyung_(1990) . 

There's another singer of the same name ..so confusing:w00t:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 more days until the first anniversary of TKEM!  Make the drama trend on Netflix by watching it.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Maybe it's not your favorite LMH, but we support whatever LMH does, right?  Be sure to vote in the poll in the TKEM thread Friday.  If you want to comment here, you can definitely do so.

Tell me, how did you feel when you saw this trailer?  I was intrigued by everything, the story, his voice and wow, the way he looked just took my breath away.:fullofhearts:

cr:  Yashika Minoz

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww wow almost a year already for TKEM, miss this drama.

@backstreetboysfan, time surely flies so fast, right? It looks like the drama just aired recently..... But, right you are - it's almost a year soon.................. :heart1:

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

3 more days until the first anniversary of TKEM!  Make the drama trend on Netflix by watching it.  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Maybe it's not your favorite LMH, but we support whatever LMH does, right?  Be sure to vote in the poll in the TKEM thread Friday.  If you want to comment here, you can definitely do so.

Tell me, how did you feel when you saw this trailer?  I was intrigued by everything, the story, his voice and wow, the way he looked just took my breath away.

@CarolynH, I was MORE excited than ever! Actually, ever since it was announced that he would be making his TV comeback I've been itching with excitement. When I first saw the trailer, it made the countdown to the show a little more bearable, as it gives me a clear glimpse of what I can expect from the show. My exact feel? Ugh, swoon!.....  :happydance:

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

PROMIZ IG update

spacer.png

https://smartstore.naver.com/promiz

Join the good cause of PROMIZ in your daily life!  

Love Patch items highlighted with reflective fabric are now open at Naver Smart Store and Kakao Talk Store for your convenient shopping !.  

The profits from the sale of Love Patch items are donated to children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, syntyche said:

@syntyche, usually, there's always a provision to actors’ contracts regarding this. Otherwise, they will have to pay additional amount to an actor for being tied down for months. We really don't know what's in his contract.  Usually, everything has already included this clause in their actors’ contracts. Otherwise, Production Company & an actor's Label can always decide to rewrite the contracts instead. Hence, financial penalty can be avoided.  :emmm:

Finally...............LMH finished filming “Pachinko”. He has been staying in Canada for weeks. I hope through this drama he will be returning on the small screen fiercer. I’m glad that he has been dominating not just the drama industry but also the fashion world. :crazymad:

• Like 2

The French house Louis Vuitton unveils its muses for its new Tambour Street Diver watch

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Among them, a French actor with an international career. 

Launched in 2002, the Louis Vuitton Tambour watch quickly established itself as one of the brand's watch icons. An imposing and graphic creation that is easily recognized thanks to its convex case inspired by a drum of inverted proportions and on which are engraved the 12 letters of Louis Vuitton at the hour position. A new version of this emblematic “Swiss made” watch, the Tambour Street Diver uses the traditional codes of the diving watch, in particular thanks to fluorescent colors and sporty lines. In addition, there are functionalities essential to sports practice, such as crowns screwed to Super-LumiNova coatings on the dial elements and internal rotating bezel, and water resistance up to 100m. 

To embody this watch which combines artisanal excellence,  multifunctionality and creativity, the Louis Vuitton house calls on one of the stars of French cinema, Tahar Rahim . Revealed by A Prophet (2009) for which he won the César for Most Promising Actor, he was nominated this year at the Golden Globes and the Baftas for his role in Designated Guilty by Kevin Macdonald and exploded in the series The Serpent broadcast on Netflix. At his side, we find Sophie Turner, actress star of Game of Thrones and X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) ambassador of Louis Vuitton's women's collections and close to Nicolas Ghesquière as well as the South Korean actor Min-ho Lee. 

https://www.numero.com/fr/montres/numero-magazine-montres-2021-watches-wonders-nouveautes-cartier-hermes-rolex-baume-mercier-purnell

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

SOUTH KOREAN GOD LEE MIN HO - AMBASSADOR OF WATCH AND JEWELRY BRAND LOUIS VUITTON

Lee Min Ho attracted attention not only with his cool image, but also with his new role in the advertisement for the Louis Vuitton Tambour Street Diver watch.

Posted by Trinh Huynh Apr 14, 2021

BZ_05_21_LeeminHo_louisvuitton_ChannelK-

Lee Min Ho just got a new role at the Louis Vuitton fashion house. Photo: channel-korea.com.

Lee Min Ho is a veteran of Korean film and television. Raised by the Hallu wave in the 2000s, he is now among the top 10 highest paid actors in South Korea. Lee Min Ho's career went even further when he landed a new role in Louis Vuitton.

Ли Мин Хо - посол Louis Vuitton Watch & Jewelry

Шоу-бизнес в Корее произвел фурор, когда была опубликована фотография бога Ли Мин Хо и часов Tambour Street Diver. Сопровождается заявлением: «Актер Ли Мин Хо официально избран послом бренда часов и украшений Louis Vuitton. Ожидайте сюрпризов от сотрудничества между предстоящими мероприятиями Louis Vuitton и великолепной внешностью актера Ли Мин Хо ».

BZ_05_21_LeeminHo_poster-e1618290632457.

Louis Vuitton watches
In the photo, Lee Min Ho is announced as Louis Vuitton's watch and jewelry ambassador. Photo: Louis Vuitton.

Inspired by Seoul's urban “forests”, this photo showcases Lee Min Ho's cool concept. The photograph is notable for the fact that in the past, the actor often had a sweet, quiet and romantic style. The new style of the actor causes the strongest delight among the fans. Many commented, “As expected from Lee Min Ho. Any style is excellent. "

What's so strange about the Tambour Street Diver?
The Louis Vuitton Tambour Street Diver watch is an accessory for traditional divers. The watch is shaped like a drum, which is a classic symbol associated with Louis Vuitton. Unique water resistant design in three combinations: neon blue, blue and copper gold.

Spoiler

BZ_04_21_LV-Tambour.jpg

Louis Vuitton watches

Tambour Street Diver Watch 44mm Automatic Neon Black

Spoiler

BZ_04_21_LV-Tambourtemplate-shopping-har

Louis Vuitton watches

Tambour Street Diver, 44mm automatic, Skyline Blue.

Watches are increasingly becoming the focus of fashion brands. In particular, in addition to high aesthetics, technical attention is often paid to design. Today it is the zest preferred by watch collectors.

It is known that Louis Vuitton is campaigning to promote the Tambour Street Diver watch. The series is owned by world renowned photographer Mario Sorrenti. In addition to brand ambassadors, Lee Min Ho, Sophie Turner and Tahar Rahim will take part in the modeling business. Tahar Rahim is an Algerian French actor, very famous for his fighting and spy roles in France.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://bazaarvietnam.vn/lee-min-ho-lam-dai-su-thuong-hieu-cho-dong-dong-ho-trang-suc-louis-vuitton/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Tell me, how did you feel when you saw this trailer?  I was intrigued by everything, the story, his voice and wow, the way he looked just took my breath away.:fullofhearts:

Hi CarolynH- thanks for the reminder. I assume that  with the massive time differences between 

many of us on here we need to watch it on the day but not try to 

synchronise the time we view?. 

I was thrilled by this trailer- everything about it. I still- a year later- can’t

get over how handsome he was in every single shot in TKEM- he gets more stunning every year.  What other actor would have one of their first shots of themselves blurred with the camera coming closer and then  unblurring to show his breathtaking face - every time I see it I still go “wow”

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

The French house Louis Vuitton unveils its muses for its new Tambour Street Diver watch

To embody this watch which combines artisanal excellence,  multifunctionality and creativity, the Louis Vuitton house calls on one of the stars of French cinema, Tahar Rahim . Revealed by A Prophet (2009) for which he won the César for Most Promising Actor, he was nominated this year at the Golden Globes and the Baftas for his role in Designated Guilty by Kevin Macdonald and exploded in the series The Serpent broadcast on Netflix. At his side, we find Sophie Turner, actress star of Game of Thrones and X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019) ambassador of Louis Vuitton's women's collections and close to Nicolas Ghesquière as well as the South Korean actor Min-ho Lee. 

https://www.numero.com/fr/montres/numero-magazine-montres-2021-watches-wonders-nouveautes-cartier-hermes-rolex-baume-mercier-purnell

Thank you @syntyche for all the 3 superstars' photos --  I don't know why but I'll say that Lee Min Ho's visual is THE BEST.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1