Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

selfish fans!! Touching his back ,, so if someone touch their back, is it okay?? It’s so dangerous and unsafe to touch someone when we all know about the pandemic!! 

how come people around lmh don’t protect him? They should take care of him well!!!

Okay just watched that part it was slightly uncomfortable but his a sweet guy. One of the geninuely nicest guys and I have never seen him get bothered by fans or people excited to see him. 

He mostly has two bodyguards with him and I have seen worse situation example that time in Bangkok the security had to help him out the entire airport was filled up with people there to see him His two bodyguards couldn't do much the airport security rushed him out to safety and it also happen in many other occasions allover China and SEA in Shenzhen, Shanghai, guangzhou, Tianjin, Kuala Lumpur, Singepore, Manila etc etc his two bodyguards are just not enough for these places he needs atleast 15-20... Ten to cover the back and ten to cover forward. The worst he got mugged happened in LAX of all places and reacted cool and he was touched multiple times.

He definitely needs more security team. His two bodyguards they are strong but they can't do much if he gets mugged in these places I mentioned above or even in Mumbai, Dubai etc etc. He needs a team that can handle every place and probably a large team of security 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

46 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Okay just watched that part it was slightly uncomfortable but his a sweet guy. One of the geninuely nicest guys and I have never seen him get bothered by fans or people excited to see him. 

Yes I watched so many airport videos from LMH and there were so many crowded I never saw annoying expression in his face, He works to smile always. For example , I don't follow idols generally (if you notice they are straight face in airport generally) but I liked a idol and he wasn't popular but he played a drama and drama became so popular and he was going for schedule to another country after drama ended ,so first time there were so many fans, and they surrounded him, I saw annoying, bothered expression in his face and then I thought "yes LMH is LMH , so he is LMH" actually I understood then how LMH smiles everytime, we see everytime but maybe we can't notice it.This isn't easy. Everyone can't do it.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

And I AM SHOCKED somebody gifted a scissor to him, really? And so security guard stopped him .There are so many strange people in world.

That's crazy!  I do understand fans wanting to see LMH; I would too.  But they should be mindful that some actions could be frightening.  Years ago when I followed tennis, Monica Seles was stabbed in the back by a crazed fan.  His security needs to watch fans from all angles.  I'm sure most are harmless, but all you need is one crazy person.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

we can't notice it.This isn't easy. Everyone can't do it.

Absolutely. It is very hard. I have seen people with soft image tossing a fans hand away. Etc etc it is not easy its only these who have mental fortitude and can pull of natural. If you are good natural and tolerant you won't have issues

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Reporters write same sentences everytime "copy-paste", but this time a little different 

Whoa, thank you @leeminhosny @Nikaa94 @syntyche for all the airport photos and updates.   
LMH was so calm -  the fans were so close to him. 

cr machi via @Nikaa94 thanks

The snowy landscape is so beautiful with his handsome frame and shadow.    

25 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

That's crazy!  I do understand fans wanting to see LMH; I would too.  But they should be mindful that some actions could be frightening.  Years ago when I followed tennis, Monica Seles was stabbed in the back by a crazed fan.  His security needs to watch fans from all angles.  I'm sure most are harmless, but all you need is one crazy person.

Agree with you @CarolynH Just as @Elnin Joery said, he needs more bodyguard.  What happened to social distancing rules?  Plus why on earth would someone gifting something sharp like scissors.    

And he paused for awhile, he noticed a little girl, right?  So attentive and sweet

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

Spoiler

Spoiler

“It was all crazy but #LeeMinHo never lost his smile and calm.Everyone was touched by his ability to focus despite the distractions. A young child ran up from the crowd to him and others tried to restrain her, but he approached her first and gave her a hand.”

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa, thank you @leeminhosny @Nikaa94 @syntyche for all the airport photos and updates.   
LMH was so calm -  the fans were so close to him. 

cr machi via @Nikaa94 thanks

The snowy landscape is so beautiful with his handsome frame and shadow.    

Agree with you @CarolynH Just as @Elnin Joery said, he needs more bodyguard.  What happened to social distancing rules?  Plus why on earth would someone gifting something sharp like scissors.    

And he paused for awhile, he noticed a little girl, right?  So attentive and sweet

Cute i didn't catch that part with the little girl maybe it was not posted here

33 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I had no idea that Monica Seles was stabbed back in the day and were you there? Just read about it...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Absolutely. It is very hard. I have seen people with soft image tossing a fans hand away. Etc etc it is not easy itøs only these who have mental fortitude and geninue nice can pull of natural. If you are good natural and tolerate you won't have issues

So many celebrities smile in events because of work but they looks so cold after works ,specially they pass by in airport actually they haven't to wave etc.But LMH never forgets wave until the end. I think people's real character appear in crisis atmosphere and we saw him so many times in cast of thousands and he looks worried just for fans not for himself.

11 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think people's real character appear in crisis atmosphere and we saw him so many times in cast of thousands and he looks worried just for fans not for himself.

Exactly. His very tolerant and patient. Just kind natured 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I had no idea that Monica Seles was stabbed back in the day and were you there? Just read about it...

No, thank God. You never think that with tennis fans if you've ever been to a tournament. Ajussi #1 was the best.  I noticed that he was always looking around with that stern look on his face.

I forgot to mention that I liked LMH's IG post with the Canadian and SK flags.  Hopefully we'll get a movielog soon.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

No, thank God. You never think that with tennis fans if you've ever been to a tournament. Ajussi #1 was the best.  I noticed that he was always looking around with that stern look on his face.

I forgot to mention that I liked LMH's IG post with the Canadian and SK flags.  Hopefully we'll get a movielog soon.  

Do you mean andre agassi?.  

I am hoping for new projects i am being greedy he just filmed one but i want more 

• Blob 1

Spoiler

[2009.04.19] #LeeMinHo Levis Fansign Another girl with LMH ( probably that girl is currently 16-17 years old :tears: 

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

he can edit every video in 14 days :joy:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2