Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH  winning hearts

BTW i voted for KDR and sehwa cause they have the most beautiful love story in kdrama land and their chemistry was different and "elegant" compared to other kdrama couples.

my second choice is kim tan and yoo rachel. i did want him to end up with ES but his scenes with KJW made me wish to see them as a couple in another project

• Like 8

These Are The 20 Best K-Drama Couples, Voted By Fans

Which couple stood out the most to you?

One of the most exciting, fun, nerve-wracking, and heart-melting parts of K-dramas are watching the couples that end up together. It often involves all kinds of, well, drama, and sometimes heartbreak, loss, misunderstandings, and all other kinds of struggles, but it’s all well-worth it in the end to see them end up together. Recently, KingChoice.me, a popular polling website, ran a poll for fans to vote on their favorite K-drama couples, and these were the top 20 results!

20. Kim Tan & Cha Eun-sang (The Heirs)

Portrayed by Lee Min-ho & Park Shin-hye

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-favorite-korean-drama-couples-till-2020-close-august-31-1243.html

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, CallieP said:

I chose, CY and ES , HJJ and SC for my choices, why?  CY and ES had the best chemistry. I had a hard time choosing the second as I was debating between several others but finally selected HJJ and SC. 

Who were the other contenders?

13 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Wow, my anticipation is getting higher. @Min2206 @CarolynH would you rewatch GB? 

Yes, because, while I didn't love GB, LMH's performance was great.  It's the type of performance I like to see from LMH; full of emotion.  It may be helpful to look at the chart on the GB page for the characters and the relationships.  

CY and ES holding a single point lead over LG and JTE.  Will they prevail?  Couple hours left......

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT alert: A new event where we are featuring faith! we will be having a re-watch party where we watch 2 episodes a week and comment. please tag minoz chingus who may be interested. we are hoping to gather a small group of at least 5 - 10 regular chingus who would be happy to re-watch as a group. if you have the time, please do join us.. :kiss_wink:

to learn more about the event

to go to the event on faith thread

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, because, while I didn't love GB, LMH's performance was great.  It's the type of performance I like to see from LMH; full of emotion.  It may be helpful to look at the chart on the GB page for the characters and the relationships.  

14 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Yes, I would @Aleumdaun... Cos its only 2 hours and 22 minutes ... :D   Not 16 or 20 episodes! 

edited from sdachvi

@CarolynH @Min2206 Thankl you lovely souls - That is just the push I needed. Going to lock myself in my room and watch it right now. Can't hold it any longer. I am super excited. :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

50 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Heh I saw that IG Update too, Is he an Owl? Or Too Early Waker??? :gangnamstyle:

Our Oppa finally updated his IG!! :piggydance:

Oppa is night owl! it is easier to be night owl as a celebrity because there is not so many people around 

Is Lee Min Ho exercising?? preparing for new work?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Literally the stupidest thing happened today - I was at HMart and they are selling the stupid black masks LMH always wears so I also picked up a pack.  Never mind that I already have cloth ones, blue paper ones...I NEEDED those stupid black masks.

And then he posted finally and he’s wearing one. 

Soulmates. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Literally the stupidest thing happened today - I was at HMart and they are selling the stupid black masks LMH always wears so I also picked up a pack.  Never mind that I already have cloth ones, blue paper ones...I NEEDED those stupid black masks.

And then he posted finally and he’s wearing one. 

Soulmates. 

@AgentQuake And here I am thinking he posted cos I finally found the courage to dive into GB. That's literally the first thing I saw after I finished GB. 

Thank you LMH for GB - just WOW!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@CarolynH @Min2206 I am still reeling from LMH in GB. Man, what a performance. I will not be re-watching that movie anytime soon but I would like to see that rugged and ruthless form on screen again. @willenette I finally realized your comments about his long legs - he did use them well in this movie. I like movies that make me feel things even after I leave the screen. 

That killer look in Jong Dae's eyes - when he goes for the strike - WOAH!!

giphy.gif

Cr.to the owner.

Thanks everyone for encouraging me to watch it. I loved LMH in this. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200817

Lee Min-ho, the warmth you can't hide even if you cover everything      

Actor Lee Min-ho revealed his daily life.

On August 17, Lee posted a video on his Instagram.

Wearing a cap and mask in the video clip, Lee is enjoying a night walk.

Lee Min-ho's vivid features and warm atmosphere catch the eye.

Internet users who saw the video responded, "Even if you cover everything, your presence is amazing" and "You're handsome."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: The Lord of Eternity," which ended in June.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202008170753005410

Lee Min-ho, Midnight Running... Brilliant Sculpture Visuals.

Lee Min-ho reported on his early morning workout.

On Thursday, actor Lee Min-ho posted a video clip on his Instagram.

The released photos show Lee running with a mask and a hat on. Despite being covered, the bright eyes, handsome atmosphere, etc. overwhelm the viewers.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202008170627074335882_1

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@AgentQuake And here I am thinking he posted cos I finally found the courage to dive into GB. That's literally the first thing I saw after I finished GB. 

Thank you LMH for GB - just WOW!

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH @Min2206 I am still reeling from LMH in GB. Man, what a performance. I will not be re-watching that movie anytime soon but I would like to see that rugged and ruthless form on screen again. @willenette I finally realized your comments about his long legs - he did use them well in this movie. I like movies that make me feel things even after I leave the screen. 

That killer look in Jong Dae's eyes - when he goes for the strike - WOAH!!

Thanks everyone for encouraging me to watch it. I loved LMH in this. 

@Aleumdaun yay!  So glad you liked GB!  A totally different look for LMH, right?  He worked well with that director.  @Nikaa94 Here's the director we need for a movie.  Wasn't it an awesome performance?  @CallieP is another who enjoyed his performance and that's an understatement.

In a sudden turn of events, LG and JTE have taken the lead from CY and ES.  Can the imja couple make a comeback?  I sound like an announcer at a race track.

Yay for the IG!  I saw it before @Nikaa94 posted her comment.  I wondered, how long will it take her to see the IG?  lol

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2