Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Using google translate to the article regarding Ji Min and NJH guesting in KHN radioshow

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2020112321070002045

Ji Min wanted to challenge herself in "Actor Han Ji-min attracted attention by revealing that he wants to challenge medical dramas and thrillers."

I came across compilation of Ji Min CF.  Enjoy.

Credit to author

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the IG commenter said that Ji Min loves the song Tomboy, the song that made both of Josee leads drown in their on world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH73IN5pVlJ/?igshid=1e3zz03grzr2p

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH73j4Mpqr4/?igshid=1xb6cifzv6qq8

Spoiler

Credit to author

The Josee team is attending another show!  Ji Min is going to sing.  Hahaha

Credit to author

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I enjoyed Familiar Wife. Now I am onto watching The Light In Your Eyes ;) 

It is nice that she got to work with Lee Jung Eun again on this show too :)

Get ready for TLIYE. I cried buckets in that drama but the drama is such a gem:wub: So many life lessons to learn as well. Ji min and njh chemistry is :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I enjoyed Familiar Wife. Now I am onto watching The Light In Your Eyes ;) 

It is nice that she got to work with Lee Jung Eun again on this show too :)

@ElectricHearts at times the pace of TLIYE may feel verrrrrrrry slow, but don’t get discouraged, once the knot is untied in ep.10 all those turtle events suddenly make sense! Let us know when you finish :) I think everyone in this thread LOVES this drama. For me it is among my all time favorites. The chemistry is incredible that when the casting for Josee was announced, we could already guarantee a similarly moving and powerful cooperation in this project!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, richelle said:

Get ready for TLIYE. I cried buckets in that drama but the drama is such a gem:wub: So many life lessons to learn as well. Ji min and njh chemistry is :wub:

I am on episode 8 now. I  sure learned a lot so far ;) 

@inBinJinitrustActually I didn't find it slow which I guess is good lol. I thought pacing was right for me. I just want them to be happy in the end - so much emotion. I do like the funny moments of the show too especially her brother's show lol. I like HJM and NJH's chemistry together. Glad they got to work together again. Their fun soju and udon scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Glad they got to work together again. Their fun soju and udon scenes. 

That is one of my favorite scenes in the movie, HJM was hilarious in that scene and definitely great great acting! She had few scenes in the drama but definitely one of the great performances I’ve seen from her - funny, sad, angry, loving!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Thank you so much for sharing, @tok-soompi! Love love their description of the movie. I love what PD said about Jimin,

”I think I saw her as Josee from the start. I think Jimin has special acting strengths that only she has. She’s very warm, and has a depth that only she can give!” 

Very true, indeed! I am so proud of her, Jimin,  my one and only favorite Korean actress! 

I know there was something special about her, why she caught my attention even if she was the 4th or even 5th K actress I watched when I started with Kdrama in April. I was not deterred by what I’ve read as her being underrated nor even when I noticed that many of her YT vclips were not getting million views.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@tok-soompithank you so much chinggu. The subtitles has given me more excitement in waiting for Josee. So true indeed @hjm_osnji min has that depth that only she has. I am very proud of her and thankful for director kim jong hwan for having her in the title role. I am really looking forward how she will portray the many layers of Josee:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5