Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

I went outside last night for the festival and lined up for 20 minutes to buy a frappe but then right after I got one sip... for whatever reason it fell... good thing it only fell on other people's feet if it fell on their clothes I will definitely get scolded. Still, it was so sad that I spent 20 minutes only for that to happen.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a work related rant .. I'm sure many can relate.

Does anyone ever get those extremely annoying clients who are ALWAYS CONSTANTLY changing things on you?  Working in the tech/real estate sector doing space utilization really sucks sometimes...

I SPECIFICALLY TOLD MY CLIENT TO GIVE ME THEIR MOST UPDATED FLOOR PLAN SO WE CAN WORK ON THE CORRECT FLOOR PLAN WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE ANY FUTURE COMPLICATIONS BECAUSE I CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING AFTER WE CONFIGURE THE PLAN IN OUR SYSTEM... How hard is that to understand?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?  It baffles me how difficult it is for people to follow SIMPLE instructions.  It's even worse that they had CONFIRMED THE FLOOR PLANS WITH ME not once, not twice, BUT EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK BEFORE WE BEGAN OUR PROJECT!!!!!!!!!

It's so frustrating!  How do you expect me to help you CHANGE something at the very last second AFTER you had already completed your project?!  She said, "can you change the plan, so it reflects reality?" .... SERIOUSLY?!   WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!  WHAT KIND OF BLUEBERRY DOES THIS?!  You give me the wrong plan ... expects me to fulfill a fantasy in which you call a "REALITY" ... WHAT?!  EXCUSE ME, but the last time I checked, I confirmed WITH YOU and you CONFIRMED WITH ME THAT THE FLOOR PLANS WERE CORRECT!!!!!!!!  WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!  THIS IS YOUR FAULT... YOUR FAULT!  Not mine, YOURS!

Oh... and it doesn't even stop here.  I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT DATA FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS and SPECIFIED that I NEEDED IT BY LAST THURSDAY ... What do you end up doing????  You end up giving me partial data sporadically between Friday and Monday (yesterday) ... WOW ... WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ... I'm speechless.   

Yes, you are the client.  Yes, you are paying us to do what we do, BUT WILL IT KILL YOU TO GIVE OTHER PEOPLE SOME RESPECT?!  UGH!

I REALLY HATE WORKING WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HOW ARE YOU A SENIOR MANAGER AND DOES NOT HAVE YOUR $H*T TOGETHER?!  HOW?!  HOW?! HOW ?! 

People really suck.

Ok.  I'm done.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really really really want to get another job ASAP... at least before 2018 ends. I really want to get out of this company and to be in a more motivated environment that is hard work = reasonable pay or more growth or more opportunities or bigger projects... just something more (!!!!) other than hard work = lowest pay, but still be grateful. Is that asking for too much?!!! I don't know why I took this job... I don't know why I didn't leave earlier... why was I so naive. I hate this part of me. Sigh. So difficult :/ Never would I have ever thought that a year ago of feeling discouraged and lost from not being able to find a job would come back a year later feeling the exact same way - in the job that I thought I wanted. What a paradox... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Idk what's the deal with my neighbors?! 

Like they park their car and it's obstructing my driveway! Like HELLo, how am I suppose to back out of my house? Am I suppose to "squeeze" through the small gap between your car and the gate? Like use your head for goodness sakes! 

I also don't understand why people are so rude when I've done nothing to warrant it LoL. Like I just want to get my stuff done & I'm out of there. So no need to show your dismay on your face or your use of a condescending tone on me I get it. Sheesh. 

@Rihyun

Are you an introvert by any chance? 'Cause I am too. There's nothing wrong with it, everybody's different.. I'd normally start by making small talk and if the other person acts dismissive, I just move on. No need to keep gettin' their attention if they're snubbing you. Not worth your time. It's important to remember that you're unique & not force yourself to fit in. 

G'luck! 

18 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I feel not well. Something between wanting to go to toilet and stomachache and wanting to vomit.  But they said it’s not a disease and just keep strugling :bawling:

All I want is just to drink melon syrup with ice cubes :rolleyes:

Maybe you should go to another doctor 

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, Guest031284 said:

Ahahaha. I like you @thanie you know that :kiss_wink:

I just want to rant to covid19. Please end this. I need to meet with people I love and do everything I love to do. 

Sejabin, it really feels so weird talking to a Soompi Guest :heythere:

Why don't you create another Soompi Account? I feel so sorry for your other account ... it has so many contents already and it hold a lot of memories, too! 

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived