Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

I feel like I have low self confidence but I don’t know how to fix it without coming off as arrogant... 

I think it sucks that you don’t spend time with me. Mostly because one of the people you hung out with is a thief who stole from me.

Idk what's the deal with my neighbors?! 

Like they park their car and it's obstructing my driveway! Like HELLo, how am I suppose to back out of my house? Am I suppose to "squeeze" through the small gap between your car and the gate? Like use your head for goodness sakes! 

I also don't understand why people are so rude when I've done nothing to warrant it LoL. Like I just want to get my stuff done & I'm out of there. So no need to show your dismay on your face or your use of a condescending tone on me I get it. Sheesh. 

@Rihyun

Are you an introvert by any chance? 'Cause I am too. There's nothing wrong with it, everybody's different.. I'd normally start by making small talk and if the other person acts dismissive, I just move on. No need to keep gettin' their attention if they're snubbing you. Not worth your time. It's important to remember that you're unique & not force yourself to fit in. 

G'luck! 

18 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I feel not well. Something between wanting to go to toilet and stomachache and wanting to vomit.  But they said it’s not a disease and just keep strugling :bawling:

All I want is just to drink melon syrup with ice cubes :rolleyes:

Maybe you should go to another doctor 

I never dislike people who disliked me.  I hate it when you pretended to like me when you don't! 

On 8/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, Guest031284 said:

Ahahaha. I like you @thanie you know that :kiss_wink:

I just want to rant to covid19. Please end this. I need to meet with people I love and do everything I love to do. 

Sejabin, it really feels so weird talking to a Soompi Guest :heythere:

Why don't you create another Soompi Account? I feel so sorry for your other account ... it has so many contents already and it hold a lot of memories, too!