Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

I really really really want to get another job ASAP... at least before 2018 ends. I really want to get out of this company and to be in a more motivated environment that is hard work = reasonable pay or more growth or more opportunities or bigger projects... just something more (!!!!) other than hard work = lowest pay, but still be grateful. Is that asking for too much?!!! I don't know why I took this job... I don't know why I didn't leave earlier... why was I so naive. I hate this part of me. Sigh. So difficult :/ Never would I have ever thought that a year ago of feeling discouraged and lost from not being able to find a job would come back a year later feeling the exact same way - in the job that I thought I wanted. What a paradox... 

Idk what's the deal with my neighbors?! 

Like they park their car and it's obstructing my driveway! Like HELLo, how am I suppose to back out of my house? Am I suppose to "squeeze" through the small gap between your car and the gate? Like use your head for goodness sakes! 

I also don't understand why people are so rude when I've done nothing to warrant it LoL. Like I just want to get my stuff done & I'm out of there. So no need to show your dismay on your face or your use of a condescending tone on me I get it. Sheesh. 

@Rihyun

Are you an introvert by any chance? 'Cause I am too. There's nothing wrong with it, everybody's different.. I'd normally start by making small talk and if the other person acts dismissive, I just move on. No need to keep gettin' their attention if they're snubbing you. Not worth your time. It's important to remember that you're unique & not force yourself to fit in. 

G'luck! 

• Love 1

I feel not well. Something between wanting to go to toilet and stomachache and wanting to vomit.  But they said it’s not a disease and just keep strugling :bawling:

All I want is just to drink melon syrup with ice cubes :rolleyes:

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I feel not well. Something between wanting to go to toilet and stomachache and wanting to vomit.  But they said it’s not a disease and just keep strugling :bawling:

All I want is just to drink melon syrup with ice cubes :rolleyes:

Maybe you should go to another doctor 

• Like 1
  • Love 1