Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Dear Internet,

Why are you so slow? We are paying a really expensive plan and yet I couldn't even watch my daily dose of drama without a long wait :confounded: please let me watch so that I could finish watching and start studying for my exams tomorrow. :bawling:

Love,

mushypotato

:grimace:

• Like 1

On 7/13/2016 at 10:05 PM, June Kay said:

I work two jobs and I still would not be able to afford an apartment by myself :)))))))

You are probably living in the wrong state.

2 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I realize that my late 20's were so full of troublesome issues. Is it gonna get better in my 30's?

Teens, 20's, 30's, been through it.  I wouldn't necessarily say 30's are better.  I would say you do start thinking more about things like saving/retirement/family, and by mid 30's there is a realization that you will be 40 soon.  Figure out things you like and your goals/focus asides from work.  Tell yourself I am going to do stuff within 6 months and do it.  Pretend like you have 2 months to live. I talk to my dad now (75 y/o), he describes life passing by "so fast", and all he did was work till he was 73. Work can keep you so busy, you won't realize life has passed you by.  And now he feels  too old to do anything except watch T.V and doesn't know how to spend his free time.  I would say don't focus on work, focus on life/family/friends/traveling/etc.  Life is so fragile, you never know how long we have on this earth.  I have an older brother who is 47, he is dying from terminal cancer.  I would never imagine so soon to my brother.  Those are the regrets I have after my 20's and almost finishing my 30's - everyone is so focused on work.   Treat every day like another gift, don't waste it.  Enjoy regardless  of what age you are in life. (sorry for the rant)

• Like 3

This forum is at the point where people have given up. It's that bad. You shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken, but in this case there's a lot that is broken. If nothing gets worked on and changes are made to encourage better forum activity, this place will continue to be a boring forum.

I hope we get stuff going. Because the forum is a dumpster fire.

My friends get all negative at the subject of babies but I still really want a baby girl. I had this feeling that I wanted to get married, have a nice house and have a baby girl. I've been fantasizing about it. Although my number one goal is to be a bestselling author. It is so strange because I swore that I wouldn't ever get pregnant.

I really dont know what my friend's intentions are.

He feels bad that I'm lonely? On thanksgiving? Dude, I've been kind of lonely since I got rid of half my friends who i felt were toxic

@knockblock yeah, things have gone downhill... this is like a spam dump now

Had a rough day at work today. Customers at the pharmacy are so rude and unappreciative and I feel so silly for having my day ruined by customers not thinking before they say such mean things. I'm just trying to get through my day by doing my job. I'm studying to become a health care professional and not a bloody customer service complaint service. I feel so overworked, underpaid and unappreciated as a pharmacy student. The customers are rude and the pharmacy becomes so busy and unmanageable putting my colleagues and myself under so much pressure. 

I had a lady come in with a prescription for antibiotics for her daughter but she did not have any money to pay for it. My supervisor told me that we are not a charity service and to tell her to get it another time. I had to tell the customer this and she said "you pharmacists don't care about people and enjoy putting people though pain" in a derogative tone to me. I didn't say anything back because I didn't think there was any point. Later, I had to answer a phone call for a lady who wanted to exchange some weight loss shakes she bought but she lost her receipt. When I told her we can't offer her an exchange because she had no receipt her tone went for neutral to plain rude to wanting to have an argument over the phone with me. I told her bring in her credit card transaction and the shakes and speak to my manager about it. Then I had woman call up about a buy one get one free coupon. I told her I work in the dispensary and am unsure of what promotion she is talking about, and she then began to reprimand me, asking why I don't know if I work there. Such a rough day at work, it really makes me question whether I can really work here full time for an entire year next year for my internship. I don't want to stay here working as a community pharmacist because I hate everything about the retail aspects of it. I've applied for over 20 hospitals for an internship position but I have so far been rejected by the ones I have been called for an interview. Life sucks so bad right now and work is just adding more fuel to the fire. I studied so hard to get into pharmacy, hoping to have a smooth sailing, enjoyable career but so far all my experiences of working in pharmacy makes me realise I am in one of the most unappreciative professions out there. Overworked, underpaid and hated by people in the community. The end. 

• Like 1

On 2016/8/26 at 3:08 PM, ayahuasca said:

Oh.. I don't think it's that bad.... Necessarahleee

working in the media business there are up and downs, because of the way people react to things as well as the person who post the information or get the information from.

i have to be honest this job isn't easy as there is a big chance of the other media to say no.

I said that the forum is a dumpster fire. I don't want to keep seeing a dumpster fire. It's come to the point where it's really depressing.

The biggest problem with the forum is that any time you put into the threads they become wasted effort. For every good thread there are there's 10 more bad threads. Then how there's no real discussion going on. It doesn't make the forum engaging.

Guest sunmooni

My family is just so bad. I got an unmarried half-mental 31 yo sister whos everyones worst nightmare. She probably will lose her job soon, given that nasty attitude. My parents are among the worst parents ever. Everytime I thought I got fed up with them, I come back for more. I must be crazy myself for thinking that being nice to these people will actually help them change. My parents crushed every hope I ever had, repeatedly told me my bf doesnt love me and he will leave me soon (just cuz hes younger) when they have met him for less them 3 times, pressured me into breaking up w him for no effing reason, and yesterday was the last straw when they crushed my dream of getting my own place. I moved out half a year ago and things were better, I thought our relationship could be fixed but no, my parents probably want me to commit suicide or smth because all the richard simmons they've been doing are too much and too many. I hope one day they understand that I never wish to be born, least by them.

• Like 1