Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

23 hours ago, Booger Face said:

I'm damn hungry but no one wants to go eat with me. Maybe I should just order sushi to go and eat it in the car lol

You can't eat alone?

• Like 2

Seriously wtf.

I told you all these things that richard simmons me off. Number 1 being your parents get the special treatment. Its like your mom can't do anything wrong. Number 2 being fcking inconsiderate. You ruined my richard simmons day. I was excited to go to that Sakura Illumination thing, now I have to wait a richard simmons year. I was excited to tell you I was gonna get my first aid. Something that richard simmons looks good on a resume. but NOOOO you had to push me in agreeing with you to buy a richard simmons townhouse in a city where there was 40 richard simmons shootings in this year. 40 richard simmons SHOOTING BY APRIL.

NOW you want me to apologize for something I angrily said to you, to your richard simmons dad? How about your richard simmons mom apologize for all the richard simmons she said to me, TO MY richard simmons FACE.

its not a rant !!! 

uhm. I love my haircut; not so much of the color & the length. Regret cutting my length

Signed up for the upcoming 10km Sun run. Some friends bailed last minute so I just miiiiight be running aloneeeeee haha.. do it for the kids right?

• Like 4

On 4/8/2016 at 7:34 PM, xstarBURST said:

Seriously wtf.

I told you all these things that richard simmons me off. Number 1 being your parents get the special treatment. Its like your mom can't do anything wrong. Number 2 being fcking inconsiderate. You ruined my richard simmons day. I was excited to go to that Sakura Illumination thing, now I have to wait a richard simmons year. I was excited to tell you I was gonna get my first aid. Something that richard simmons looks good on a resume. but NOOOO you had to push me in agreeing with you to buy a richard simmons townhouse in a city where there was 40 richard simmons shootings in this year. 40 richard simmons SHOOTING BY APRIL.

NOW you want me to apologize for something I angrily said to you, to your richard simmons dad? How about your richard simmons mom apologize for all the richard simmons she said to me, TO MY richard simmons FACE.

Start to believe in yourself, and stand up for yourself.

On 4/9/2016 at 11:51 PM, omochi said:

Signed up for the upcoming 10km Sun run. Some friends bailed last minute so I just miiiiight be running aloneeeeee haha.. do it for the kids right?

I did not know you were a Vancouverite o_o Good luck though!

If you make good time, would you do the sea wheaze too?

---

Time to look for new job, but I just started classes and too lazy to write my resume up and find time to get a head shot for linked in

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 9:09 PM, rosierosie said:

it's okay, i'm going to adopt or get a dog and live happily all by myself. just me, myself and my cute dog(s). 

I actually considered this..

• Like 1

I think I'm like a cat at work now after realizing there's richard simmons richard simmons out to get you. I keep to myself most of the time, don't bother making friends at work, don't meet then outside of work, and I don't have a lot of conversations. 

Cats are pretty nonchalant. You poke at them once... twice.... three times..  They'll ignore you. You know what happens when you keep poking cats?

They richard simmons claw you in the face.

I might be in trouble at work but I'm not going to keep shut when you keep getting on my god damn nerves when I didn't do anything to you. I'd rather die and write a letter to the union about her ratchet behavior. I'd rather die with pride than to die with my beat up soul. I might get bad karma and get fired at work but I already realized that my life sucks as it is. I'm dying anyways, ending it sooner is no big deal.

I know that there's some more richard simmons up things and people in life but I swear I have some bad karma from a previous life or something- I've always been surrounded by richard simmons up people.

5 hours ago, angrygirl21213 said:

I think I'm like a cat at work now after realizing there's richard simmons richard simmons out to get you. I keep to myself most of the time, don't bother making friends at work, don't meet then outside of work, and I don't have a lot of conversations. 

Cats are pretty nonchalant. You poke at them once... twice.... three times..  They'll ignore you. You know what happens when you keep poking cats?

I might be in trouble at work but I'm not going to keep shut when you keep getting on my god damn nerves when I didn't do anything to you. I'd rather die and write a letter to the union about her ratchet behavior. I'd rather die with pride than to die with my beat up soul. I might get bad karma and get fired at work but I already realized that my life sucks as it is. I'm dying anyways, ending it sooner is no big deal.

I know that there's some more richard simmons up things and people in life but I swear I have some bad karma from a previous life or something- I've always been surrounded by richard simmons up people.

Girl go out for a walk and head to the park and play with the swings. Stop taking life to hard. We can make it simple

13 hours ago, angrygirl21213 said:

if you don't like your work, then why don't you just quit? and if someone is giving you richard simmons at work, might as well report them to HR...anyways i know sometimes life sucks, but keep your head up. 

There was a delay at work not caused by us and we have to work at about 20-25% faster and we will lose work days as well. It's tiring and frustrating. I'm working harder for even less. I ran out of energy this morning right away. I was carrying a 50 lb box and there was like almost no energy left in my muscles. I couldn't carry it for more than a minute at a time. I'm saving money for a car because I'm tired of having to put up with some assholes smoking all sorts of richard simmons on the buses and trains and their stops.

On April 16, 2016 at 6:56 PM, xstarBURST said:

I did not know you were a Vancouverite o_o Good luck though!

If you make good time, would you do the sea wheaze too?

---

Time to look for new job, but I just started classes and too lazy to write my resume up and find time to get a head shot for linked in

Thanks :)Oh man if I could do the Sea wheeze...that would be major goals lol but it's too much for me to handle haha "orz  Are you running the SW?

not sure why many people are bitter about scarlett johanssen being cast as the major in the ghost in the shell film. im more concerned about how much they are going to butcher the franchise. the best thing about ghost in the shell are the references to philosophy and social theory and their implications in a cybernetic world. i highly doubt these are the things the production team will focus on. the guy who directed snow white and the huntsman is directing this as well. oh dear.