Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

5 hours ago, angrygirl21213 said:

I think I'm like a cat at work now after realizing there's richard simmons richard simmons out to get you. I keep to myself most of the time, don't bother making friends at work, don't meet then outside of work, and I don't have a lot of conversations. 

Cats are pretty nonchalant. You poke at them once... twice.... three times..  They'll ignore you. You know what happens when you keep poking cats?

They richard simmons claw you in the face.

I might be in trouble at work but I'm not going to keep shut when you keep getting on my god damn nerves when I didn't do anything to you. I'd rather die and write a letter to the union about her ratchet behavior. I'd rather die with pride than to die with my beat up soul. I might get bad karma and get fired at work but I already realized that my life sucks as it is. I'm dying anyways, ending it sooner is no big deal.

I know that there's some more richard simmons up things and people in life but I swear I have some bad karma from a previous life or something- I've always been surrounded by richard simmons up people.

Girl go out for a walk and head to the park and play with the swings. Stop taking life to hard. We can make it simple

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, angrygirl21213 said:

I think I'm like a cat at work now after realizing there's richard simmons richard simmons out to get you. I keep to myself most of the time, don't bother making friends at work, don't meet then outside of work, and I don't have a lot of conversations. 

Cats are pretty nonchalant. You poke at them once... twice.... three times..  They'll ignore you. You know what happens when you keep poking cats?

They richard simmons claw you in the face.

I might be in trouble at work but I'm not going to keep shut when you keep getting on my god damn nerves when I didn't do anything to you. I'd rather die and write a letter to the union about her ratchet behavior. I'd rather die with pride than to die with my beat up soul. I might get bad karma and get fired at work but I already realized that my life sucks as it is. I'm dying anyways, ending it sooner is no big deal.

I know that there's some more richard simmons up things and people in life but I swear I have some bad karma from a previous life or something- I've always been surrounded by richard simmons up people.

if you don't like your work, then why don't you just quit? and if someone is giving you richard simmons at work, might as well report them to HR...anyways i know sometimes life sucks, but keep your head up. 

There was a delay at work not caused by us and we have to work at about 20-25% faster and we will lose work days as well. It's tiring and frustrating. I'm working harder for even less. I ran out of energy this morning right away. I was carrying a 50 lb box and there was like almost no energy left in my muscles. I couldn't carry it for more than a minute at a time. I'm saving money for a car because I'm tired of having to put up with some assholes smoking all sorts of richard simmons on the buses and trains and their stops.

Guest omochi
On April 16, 2016 at 6:56 PM, xstarBURST said:

I did not know you were a Vancouverite o_o Good luck though!

If you make good time, would you do the sea wheaze too?

---

Time to look for new job, but I just started classes and too lazy to write my resume up and find time to get a head shot for linked in

Thanks :)Oh man if I could do the Sea wheeze...that would be major goals lol but it's too much for me to handle haha "orz  Are you running the SW?

not sure why many people are bitter about scarlett johanssen being cast as the major in the ghost in the shell film. im more concerned about how much they are going to butcher the franchise. the best thing about ghost in the shell are the references to philosophy and social theory and their implications in a cybernetic world. i highly doubt these are the things the production team will focus on. the guy who directed snow white and the huntsman is directing this as well. oh dear.

On 4/18/2016 at 7:59 PM, zantac_2 said:

not sure why many people are bitter about scarlett johanssen being cast as the major in the ghost in the shell film. im more concerned about how much they are going to butcher the franchise. the best thing about ghost in the shell are the references to philosophy and social theory and their implications in a cybernetic world. i highly doubt these are the things the production team will focus on. the guy who directed snow white and the huntsman is directing this as well. oh dear.

I think it's just one of those things that people perceive to be the first of many steps in the wrong direction. I'd say a lot of people agree with you, but there isn't much follow up on the idea that it's going to be one mistake after another. They actually got that creep to direct? Forget Johansson. He's got to go. I just checked the writers. I don't think this will end well.

^i think its pretty clear they are betting on this being a cash cow. its a shame really. because i think ghost in the shell is one of a few manga that can be transcribed well in live film. what had been not so popular domestically because of its difficult to follow genre, would be the opposite elsewhere because of its brazen action packed dumbness of it all (assuming of course). but then again, it doesnt take much to impress film watchers these days.

Guest severus

Cuffing season is over which means there are probably more hotties on Tinder right now, which means Tinder is probably lots of fun right now, which means I should probably be on Tinder right now. Huuuuuuuhuuuuhuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuu. To re-download or not, that is the question. 

Is it time to die yet....?

I'm doomed for life... there's nothing more to look forward to... I thought that things were finally turning around but now I realize that I will never be able to live the little time I have left...normally..

I thought my job, family, love was sad...and it is...

But i realize now that there's things that are even more devastating. Something that ends all of the above. 

That fortune teller has yet to be proven wrong... I really will have a lonely life. At least what's remaining from it.

2 hours ago, angrygirl21213 said:

Is it time to die yet....?

I'm doomed for life... there's nothing more to look forward to... I thought that things were finally turning around but now I realize that I will never be able to live the little time I have left...normally..

I thought my job, family, love was sad...and it is...

But i realize now that there's things that are even more devastating. Something that ends all of the above. 

That fortune teller has yet to be proven wrong... I really will have a lonely life. At least what's remaining from it.

no it's not time to die yet. there's so many beautiful islands, beaches, mountains, rivers, parks, and there's egypt for you to see and explore first before you died. whatever it is you're going through, please know that there is help....don't believe in fortune teller, they like to lied to get money out of you only. if you just need someone to listen to, i'm here.

7 hours ago, rosierosie said:

no it's not time to die yet. there's so many beautiful islands, beaches, mountains, rivers, parks, and there's egypt for you to see and explore first before you died. whatever it is you're going through, please know that there is help....don't believe in fortune teller, they like to lied to get money out of you only. if you just need someone to listen to, i'm here.

Thanks rosierosie. I hope I get to explore all the beautiful places you've mentioned...

Unfortunately, at this point... I believe the fortune teller is right. I have an incurable condition. Who wants to be around a dying person? Noone.

Well, damn. I was saving up to buy a car to secure financial stability, but hours got cut at work again. They probably want us to go full speed again while we're at it. I need a new job. I need that car first, then the job. It's going to be tough.

Well, it looks like the car might not even be an option. I might need to move. I rent a room in some lady's house and she was going to put up some walls in the living room to make it another bedroom for herself, but she just set up her bed and she sleeps with her boyfriend there. Her son lives there too. I have no freakin' clue how this idea popped up.

"Let's just set up the bed in the living room and sleep together."

"But I'm renting out a room with the door facing the living room to a young man who has bizarre work hours and my son is here literally 24/7 and he only leaves his room to use the bathroom or walk past the living room into the kitchen to get some food. They'll most likely see us."

" Let them watch."

OR

"I want to set up the bed right here and cuddle while this guy awkwardly passes by and make slurping sounds at night so he'll have to stay in his room."

"As long as I'm getting some action."

In any situation, they would both have to be out of their minds. I have no idea how to bring this up.

Archived