Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

I hope you can take it
I'm too good to youuuuu
I'm way too good to youuuuuuuuu
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it
No, I'm too good to youuuu
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

How long did we last?
I feel bad for asskiiiiing
It can't end like this
We gotta take time with this
Let me see if this is something I can fix

You got somebody other than me

:dissapointed:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Social Media

Social Media is suppose to be great.

It is suppose to help connect people.

But... it has evolved into a beast that cannot be tamed

There is so much social garbage online

It's hard to get past all the fluff and get to the content.

Content... What is that even... 

Good Content

Something entertaining to watch

Something that hits a point 

When something good is noted then more is wanted

Is it human greed? 

If the content is not produced in a quick consistent manner people complain

Creates feel pressure to produce content on a daily level....

....are we still talking about good content..... or just daily garbage

Soon instead of daily uploads will there will be demanding hourly uploads.... 

Why HR? Why can't you just send me the all-clear so that I can give my two weeks notice!??! What is so hard? 

Why do I have to tell you how to do your job!! I don't want to be that person who reminds you to get your stuff done so that I can begin my work. 

I want to start working there already, so I can leave this hole I'm in cause I'm getting dragged into every new project there is!! I desperately need a work life balance.

On 18/08/2016 at 10:25 AM, ssarahleee said:

Social Media

Social Media is suppose to be great.

It is suppose to help connect people.

But... it has evolved into a beast that cannot be tamed

There is so much social garbage online

It's hard to get past all the fluff and get to the content.

Content... What is that even... 

Good Content

Something entertaining to watch

Something that hits a point 

When something good is noted then more is wanted

Is it human greed? 

If the content is not produced in a quick consistent manner people complain

Creates feel pressure to produce content on a daily level....

....are we still talking about good content..... or just daily garbage

Soon instead of daily uploads will there will be demanding hourly uploads.... 

Oh.. I don't think it's that bad.... Necessarahleee

Dear Internet,

Why are you so slow? We are paying a really expensive plan and yet I couldn't even watch my daily dose of drama without a long wait :confounded: please let me watch so that I could finish watching and start studying for my exams tomorrow. :bawling:

Love,

mushypotato

:grimace:

Guest knockblock
On 8/8/2016 at 11:12 AM, odaesan said:

I guess the forums are officially dead.

It was never alive.......

People are living on nostalgia at this point. That, or they come here out of habit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I realize that my late 20's were so full of troublesome issues. Is it gonna get better in my 30's?

Teens, 20's, 30's, been through it.  I wouldn't necessarily say 30's are better.  I would say you do start thinking more about things like saving/retirement/family, and by mid 30's there is a realization that you will be 40 soon.  Figure out things you like and your goals/focus asides from work.  Tell yourself I am going to do stuff within 6 months and do it.  Pretend like you have 2 months to live. I talk to my dad now (75 y/o), he describes life passing by "so fast", and all he did was work till he was 73. Work can keep you so busy, you won't realize life has passed you by.  And now he feels  too old to do anything except watch T.V and doesn't know how to spend his free time.  I would say don't focus on work, focus on life/family/friends/traveling/etc.  Life is so fragile, you never know how long we have on this earth.  I have an older brother who is 47, he is dying from terminal cancer.  I would never imagine so soon to my brother.  Those are the regrets I have after my 20's and almost finishing my 30's - everyone is so focused on work.   Treat every day like another gift, don't waste it.  Enjoy regardless  of what age you are in life. (sorry for the rant)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

This forum is at the point where people have given up. It's that bad. You shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken, but in this case there's a lot that is broken. If nothing gets worked on and changes are made to encourage better forum activity, this place will continue to be a boring forum.

I hope we get stuff going. Because the forum is a dumpster fire.

My friends get all negative at the subject of babies but I still really want a baby girl. I had this feeling that I wanted to get married, have a nice house and have a baby girl. I've been fantasizing about it. Although my number one goal is to be a bestselling author. It is so strange because I swore that I wouldn't ever get pregnant.

Had a rough day at work today. Customers at the pharmacy are so rude and unappreciative and I feel so silly for having my day ruined by customers not thinking before they say such mean things. I'm just trying to get through my day by doing my job. I'm studying to become a health care professional and not a bloody customer service complaint service. I feel so overworked, underpaid and unappreciated as a pharmacy student. The customers are rude and the pharmacy becomes so busy and unmanageable putting my colleagues and myself under so much pressure. 

I had a lady come in with a prescription for antibiotics for her daughter but she did not have any money to pay for it. My supervisor told me that we are not a charity service and to tell her to get it another time. I had to tell the customer this and she said "you pharmacists don't care about people and enjoy putting people though pain" in a derogative tone to me. I didn't say anything back because I didn't think there was any point. Later, I had to answer a phone call for a lady who wanted to exchange some weight loss shakes she bought but she lost her receipt. When I told her we can't offer her an exchange because she had no receipt her tone went for neutral to plain rude to wanting to have an argument over the phone with me. I told her bring in her credit card transaction and the shakes and speak to my manager about it. Then I had woman call up about a buy one get one free coupon. I told her I work in the dispensary and am unsure of what promotion she is talking about, and she then began to reprimand me, asking why I don't know if I work there. Such a rough day at work, it really makes me question whether I can really work here full time for an entire year next year for my internship. I don't want to stay here working as a community pharmacist because I hate everything about the retail aspects of it. I've applied for over 20 hospitals for an internship position but I have so far been rejected by the ones I have been called for an interview. Life sucks so bad right now and work is just adding more fuel to the fire. I studied so hard to get into pharmacy, hoping to have a smooth sailing, enjoyable career but so far all my experiences of working in pharmacy makes me realise I am in one of the most unappreciative professions out there. Overworked, underpaid and hated by people in the community. The end. 

Archived