Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

A manic pixie parody video showed up on my YouTube recommendations for a week until I watched it and now I keep getting manic pixie girl video recommendations.

• Like 1

Seriously?

You're gonna take your sweet richard simmons time clearing the stock out...cause there's a day in between shipment?

No... company policy states shoes need to go out within 24 hrs

Sometimes it surprises me how pathetic some people are. In the face of death of your mother and grandmother you can drag it out for 14 days before her burial. richard simmons are you even respectful of her? And you call yourself chinese.. sigh I wish I could yell at him and her daughter for being shitbags. Good thing is I'll never have to see them ever again after these few days. But hey the weather in Vancouver is nice

I personally found it funny that a friend would tell a guest to bring an air mattress to her house because I thought the host should be providing the basic essentials to the guest (especially a bed or at least sleeping bag). When I told her, it seemed like she was offended or was going to start an argument. The last time my mom and I went somewhere, we went to Maine at a relative's house and they gave us one towel (one freaking towel!). It's a pretty boring place. I didn't even get to see a moose.

My friend told me to come visit her in Japan. It would be nice if I could but right now I am broke. I want to have enough to stay at a hotel because she lives with her husband and a baby. Although she said I could stay with her in the past, it wouldn't feel right. She's having another baby! So happy for her!

Oh, yeah, I finally bought a pizza maker for my friend's engagement party. It was heavy. 

I ran for like an hour last night, made some leg raise and everything that will make my leg sore. Apparently, I'm perfectly fine this morning. You know...if it sores, it worked. 

you know what sucks? to finally be able to be true to yourself in the name of love -- only to have the love of your life backing out, leaving you all alone.

but that's okay, everyone will leave at some point, no one can accompany anyone forever. 

I shall move somewhere someday where no one knows me and I can start anew. It's too painful to just stay here, to be haunted by the ones you love in the past.

those who don't know would laugh at this, but my youngest cat some how shaved my oldest cat's butt fur and now we have a fur less old cat bottom.... 
13221490_1136836309714444_86062427246912
have a good laugh while you can looking at it, cause i sure end up half dead trying to stop them from fighting for almost 72 hours and yes the i did see fur coming in my youngest cat's mouth, and today the young one started again on chewing my other cat's butt... and so... i think if i'm not home... one of them will be furless....

feeling lazy wanting to stay in and cuddle with the bf unfortunately hes working !!! so i am going to hangout with my friends in about 1hr lol

I have so much animosity towards these people who felt the need to yell at my back. Can't I take a nice walk and have some alone time without strangers bothering me? I don't even know you. Back the richard simmons off. :angry:

And I want a new laptop or get my latest laptop fixed so badly but sadly wallet is basically empty.

boyfriend's birthday weekend was terrible

specifically told his bestie that it is a closed events with only invited guests that I am invited or know whos coming beforehand yet she went and invite the girl that I hate.

I went to a friend's engagement party which was a cookout. I was excited because I hadn't been eating good food lately as in delicious. What do I find when I get there with the person who drove me? The grill not even clean yet and while we were waiting for them to finish cleaning it, we played card games. worst part was that we had to leave before the party was even starting. It was worse than the party that I threw one time. I was just happy I got it take home some food that her mother made in the kitchen. Homemade Haitian food is the best to be honest. 

I hate the heat! I've been constantly laying on my bed with the fan blown in my face because it's too damn hot! If I move an inch, sweat begins to bead on my head. 

I've been wanting to get out of the house but it's too hot to get ready.

It feels isolating... Not being able to graduate on time with the rest of my friends and peers... Being unable to land an internship is only adding onto my melancholy feelings too... (´;︵;`)

Wow, surprised this thing is still going. :w00t:

Relatives are annoying. I know none of them who claim to know me as a faint blur in mind, do not acknowledge their status and have no reason to even see them, did not need them to bring me around the city (although the personal guided tour was a very nice gesture) yet a few more of them decided to amass together at lunch tomorrow. Who does that at lunchtime? There was ample time to plan a dinner tonight, which ended up being a total waste of time. 

I hate sitting there being treated like some dumb banana kid who is presumed to not understand anything. Oh I understand, if not the exact words the contextual is enough for me to dread spending any more time together. I hate the back-handed comments, the doing-it-for-my-sake nonsense (I'm not here alone only because someone else had to save face), and the retelling of useless stories that only a totally lifeless person would remember. What do Westerners do best? Not give a hoot about what others think and do what they want. Of all the stereotypes and assumptions, they missed this one and it will sting. They can celebrate my continued absence as I ditch them for a visit to the Forbidden City.

My forced obligation was only to see two of them for one day on my itinerary. Done. The rest are losers who drew the short draw. Mad? Who cares, I'm gone Thursday. Told you people I had plans already, albeit deceptive in regards to where I am really headed but nonetheless busy. Don't demand my presence without asking me if A ) I want to be there and B ) I care enough to drop everything else planned to be there.

I started a my job at the same time as three other people I talked to. One of them didn't care for it and didn't get hired, one of them is kissing richard simmons and getting a lot more hours than me, and the other one is about to get promoted. The last guy and I work the hardest, but I lost a chance at a promotion over some other guy's crap. I need another job.

lately I am feeling a bit off everytime I am with anyone else (guy friend(s) other than my boyfriend. Its almost as if I only want to spend time with my boyfriend most of the time mostly if at all possible. It is strange!

is it the feeling of being overly obsessed or just because I know I will be gone for 2 weeks so I am trying to see him a lot to make up of the 2 weeks that I will be gone and not see him