Quantcast
Risse

Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

My friend is year of rat and told me the wrong day a painting is due. And also did a lot of terrible things to me. Her name is Yuling Katty Deng. And wrote a letter saying I'm nice and she wish I was as nice as me, but she's really bad. I'm year of dog.

• Like 1

men seriously frustrate me. 

the ones who like me i dont like, and the ones i do like dont like me. seems to me that men are the ones who get to choose in this world who they want to be with. women kind of get the crap end of the deal. 

• Like 2

On 26/02/2017 at 4:12 PM, oooroosay said:

the ones who like me i dont like, and the ones i do like dont like me. seems to me that men are the ones who get to choose in this world who they want to be with. women kind of get the crap end of the deal. 

All i can say is, you should find someone who loves you more then you love him. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 1:12 PM, oooroosay said:

Actually, I always thought it was the other way around where most women do the choosing. You are entitled to your opinion, but wow it gets old being hated for being a man. I figure some women hate me because I'm not the kind of white guy that is in style right now. 

On a side note tired of being loyal to ungrateful people. I find my career path that I am really good at, but come to find out the people who can help open the doors for me are not that great of people. From dealing with racism to people stereotyping me to some of these people being estranged from reality I'm just about ready to .... .... .... 

• Like 1

Last week was so exhausting. I almost starved to death before a doctor prescribed me anti nausea pills. A guy I like decide that we should be friends without telling it to my face. Instead he chose to tell my friend. I almost ran out of money for this week. Thankfully I was able to do a late payment plan thing. I was so unbelievably depressed. I am feeling better now thankfully. My friends got me through a difficult time. 

• Like 1

I just want to be happy. I just want to finish all my work. I just want to finish my master. I just want to get a great job. I just want to get married. I just want to have kids. Why is it so hard to get what I wish for? Why do I need to feel this way. I wish I can just be happy no matter what the situation is. I wish they would stop judging me. I wish I would stop judging myself. I wish I would stop caring what other people think of me. I just want to be free.

• Like 3

Pretty dead topic ! Sometimes, frustration comes up. I wish at my age I have a stable career already. My life experiences turned out that I didn't know much about myself and I studied something that didn't bring me into opportunities that fit me. I couldn't stay in a company that offer me an unstable job in the entry level, hoping to go up when I just accumulated frustration and decreased my motivation and passion to pursue my career in that field... I quit and decided to go back to University for a second bachelor degree. My sister told me you should have thought it earlier, by the time you graduate you'll be 30. After graduation, there's other challenge, like finding the job that I want and secure it.  I try my best to not compare myself to people around me... I mean, every one is different... I just hate people saying well you're getting old and you know it's hard to have children after 30. Yeah... So, because I'm a woman I have to consider that I'm losing my fertility every year after 30... Should I thank them for their concern ? Life is life. Give me a break. I have enough short term issue to worry about... I don't wanna start thinking about long term and even if fertility can be an issue... I don't wanna become a mom if I don't have a stable career and found the one.

• Like 1

I feel like I have falling in love with my bf too quickly and too deep. Sometimes I am trying to break free of it and just enjoy my alone time but I REALLY REALLY MISS HIM especially now! and its funny because we spent time together yesterday & the day before. It was short indeed but each moments passing by was amazing! Being in his arms never feel so warm and cozy!! He made me feel safe yet lonely and scared at the same time. 

Truthfully I am afraid of being hurt, and him resenting me because I made him choose between me and his (over 10+years) friendsship. I am glad he choose me but i cannot help but worried that one day he gets tired and throw away all of it for his friendship back. I dont think I am a good girlfriend to him but I tried and that whats count.

• Like 1

why can't my mother accept the fact that I am 21, not 12? I am a full time college student, I stay at home with her whenever I can, and I've gotten 2 job offers within a few weeks. I'm overall a "good kid". Do I not deserve a break? Am I not entitled to have some breathing room unless I somehow find a way to become a self-made millionaire? Discover a new species?

• Like 2

I have broken up with my ex bf for over 1.5 year & is currently attached for a year.

I hv met him twice about 2 months after we broke up but hvn met or contact him ever since. i hv block him on fb, insta etc. (i couldn't bear to see him with another girl, but my friend told me he has a gf)

Recently i find that im thinking about him more & more, i miss him enough that i almost texted him. Will think of how we met, things we used to do and went. 

We broke up because i couldn't tolerate him going to drink every weekend & even lying to me that he was at home when he was out drinking. I have no sense of security with him. Eventually he got tired of me as i keep trying to restrict him going out to drink. That was just one of the things that led to break up. 

He is tall and handsome, girls would initiate talking to him. Hence the insecurity & the way he treat me.

Over to this guy i have dated for a year, he is totally different from my ex. He is caring and loves me alot, i do not have to worry anything about him. He is sort of the good guy that girls are searching for. However, probably he is too good for me. I find that i dont love him as much as i used to. I used to want to see him everyday. but now, im ok with not meeting or rather i prefer time alone.

Its just very frustrating to be feeling this way. I shouldn't be even thinking about my ex whom is a nappeun namja.

• Like 1

Today I had to call the human resources office of my old job in order to request a letter that says I no longer work there. I need it for something important. However,  I don't like talking to strangers on the phone.

• Like 1

I'm glad the holiday season is over and all the eating that's goes with it. My pants don't fit anymore, and I'm scared that I might have 'maxed' out on the standard waist sizes available at typical dept. stores.

• Like 1

now.. just take it as we are 2 friends who destined to stamped as 1 soul :pensive: that is how close you can be to me now.. on my permission. as a friend I have my own prerogative to take some times away from you. hope you will understand :pensive:

I went outside last night for the festival and lined up for 20 minutes to buy a frappe but then right after I got one sip... for whatever reason it fell... good thing it only fell on other people's feet if it fell on their clothes I will definitely get scolded. Still, it was so sad that I spent 20 minutes only for that to happen.

This is a work related rant .. I'm sure many can relate.

Does anyone ever get those extremely annoying clients who are ALWAYS CONSTANTLY changing things on you?  Working in the tech/real estate sector doing space utilization really sucks sometimes...

I SPECIFICALLY TOLD MY CLIENT TO GIVE ME THEIR MOST UPDATED FLOOR PLAN SO WE CAN WORK ON THE CORRECT FLOOR PLAN WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE ANY FUTURE COMPLICATIONS BECAUSE I CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING AFTER WE CONFIGURE THE PLAN IN OUR SYSTEM... How hard is that to understand?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?  It baffles me how difficult it is for people to follow SIMPLE instructions.  It's even worse that they had CONFIRMED THE FLOOR PLANS WITH ME not once, not twice, BUT EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK BEFORE WE BEGAN OUR PROJECT!!!!!!!!!

It's so frustrating!  How do you expect me to help you CHANGE something at the very last second AFTER you had already completed your project?!  She said, "can you change the plan, so it reflects reality?" .... SERIOUSLY?!   WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!  WHAT KIND OF BLUEBERRY DOES THIS?!  You give me the wrong plan ... expects me to fulfill a fantasy in which you call a "REALITY" ... WHAT?!  EXCUSE ME, but the last time I checked, I confirmed WITH YOU and you CONFIRMED WITH ME THAT THE FLOOR PLANS WERE CORRECT!!!!!!!!  WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!  THIS IS YOUR FAULT... YOUR FAULT!  Not mine, YOURS!

Oh... and it doesn't even stop here.  I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT DATA FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS and SPECIFIED that I NEEDED IT BY LAST THURSDAY ... What do you end up doing????  You end up giving me partial data sporadically between Friday and Monday (yesterday) ... WOW ... WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ... I'm speechless.   

Yes, you are the client.  Yes, you are paying us to do what we do, BUT WILL IT KILL YOU TO GIVE OTHER PEOPLE SOME RESPECT?!  UGH!

I REALLY HATE WORKING WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HOW ARE YOU A SENIOR MANAGER AND DOES NOT HAVE YOUR $H*T TOGETHER?!  HOW?!  HOW?! HOW ?! 

People really suck.

Ok.  I'm done.