The Great Soompi Winter Showdown

confusedheart

Place your bets for a new showdown (and you can still bet on the previous bets, as long as the new episodes haven't aired yet).

This time find the clues to rings and wedding nights... and our popular ICED Americanos!

4f28d02ac24211ef9b25a7eb227a9bf4.gif

We are looking for iced, not hot ;)

• Blob 5

UPDATE ON SHOWDOWNS

Dec 3: Who features in an umbrella scene first?

@joccu @rocher22 @larus No proper umbrella scene in either drama so far, but we're going to award the point to Character 4 if no umbrella scene appears before Dec 23rd.

Reason is this:

1702020953_1-org.JPG

They were covered while the sprinklers went off. So romantic :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

No proper umbrella scene in either drama so far, but we're going to award the point to Character 4 if no umbrella scene appears before Dec 23rd.

I am curious if there will be a winner any events. I doubt it but I am looking forward to the slap scene. I hope there is one. :lol:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, larus said:

I am curious if there will be a winner any events. I doubt it but I am looking forward to the slap scene. I hope there is one. :lol:

My biggest hope is that we'll get a slap scene in one of the dailies within this week already.

@maribella @joccu @Ameera Ali @liyahsbutterfly @Lmangla Do let us know if we got a slap scene in Elegant Empire or Third Marriage today.

Clapping Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

@maribella @joccu @Ameera Ali @liyahsbutterfly @Lmangla Do let us know if we got a slap scene in Elegant Empire or Third Marriage today.

There no slap today 

washing her daughter in law underwear didn’t even make MIL angry to the level to slap anyone :tounge_wink:

IMG-6276.gif

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

washing her daughter in law underwear didn’t even make MIL angry to the level to slap anyone :tounge_wink:

Heol! And here we could have gotten a scene with MIL slapping DIL with wet underwear. :crybaby:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1