[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

19 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Okay... the doctor doesn't say that she 's going to have twins but rather that she's 5 weeks pregnant. There is still a possibility that the SFL will also get pregnent.  

I remember seeing a shot of the SFL holding a baby with tears running down her face. 

I don’t think the FL will have twins. The father could be a twin, if he’s going to be grandma loan shark’s son. Or perhaps she was married and they fought, the creep ran away with their son. 

Although I prefer the FL to not be the bio daughter of the framed man, the way her bestie and her husband duped her many times seemed to match her father. Let’s see how he reacts when he runs into his ex wife.

• Like 2

I think the bluebird twin stuff is pointing towards the two women becoming pregnant.

My FFW thumb is working overtime. The woman is absolutely thick, is she a woman? No woman’s intuition at all. The so called bestie was telling her off ‘ you are not my mother’, anyone with an ounce of introspection would have stopped, but not her. She is sweet like saccharine. The bestie had brushed her off a few times, but no she’s giving her money, voluntarily. 

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think the bluebird twin stuff is pointing towards the two women becoming pregnant.

If this becomes true then this is the first time I've seen in a daily drama where two different women have a baby with the same dude. 

• Like 3

@Ameera Ali she is still wearing the same clothes, so that pain was just an hour or ago? The woman in green must be her birth mother.

She is going to go into my hall of fame for stupid FL. She is not as bad as the FL in Gold mask, but the woman had terrible in laws. Then there is Ms otoke in MIAV. BTW she got married really to the guy in Second husband.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sung Ah's switching teams to protagonists. She is kinda too dense here that it irks me LoL. I mean who in their right mind would include their bestie in e v e r y t h i n g?? 

Or hey does it even make sense to have your husband walk your bestie all the way home? The least he could do is just see her out the door for goodness sakes. And why is the husband so head over heels for another woman so quickly? Idk the plot is just so messy LoL.

And now the wife is pregnant. While hubs is fantasizing 'bout his side piece (facepalms) 

think star wars GIF by Hyper RPG
After this episode I have rework some theories.

1.The FL is pregnant for reals but the SLF isn’t. SR got jealous of DJ’s pregnancy and blurted she is pregnant. So she must see her lie through. 
2.The FL dad is her real dad. Her bio mom stated that she married, divorce and remarried the same man. So the uncle is her first and third husband and FL’s dad is her second husband. I still believe her dad is grandma boss missing son. He must have disappeared when he was very young if she don’t recognize him.

3. Here is my theory on the possible baby switch between  DJ’s baby and the mistress. SR switches the babies. The ML takes the burden and raises his uncle’s baby as her own. But what if there was something/someone no one plan for. What if MH figure out that DJ was her real daughter and she found out about the plot SR plan and she made sure that mistress’s baby was switch with her granddaughter. I don’t think she would let the mistress baby anywhere near her let alone in the same household.

4. Part of me thinks that the baby DJ’s raises who she thought was her own will die. 

• Insightful 2

5 hours ago, youngae said:

Part of me thinks that the baby DJ’s raises who she thought was her own will die. 

:onfirex: No dead babies, absolutely not, even an illegitimate one. I:kicks:I’ll put a hex on the writer.

Dailies are fun shows, no real deaths. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2023 at 4:38 PM, youngae said:

4. Part of me thinks that the baby DJ’s raises who she thought was her own will die. 

You know... I actually see this happening. This way,the story will get more attention to the child that is being raised by the ML. The FL's real biological daughter. 

Again, I think for some reason... the SFL is going to switch babies. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1

I wish they use an actress who brings out pity if not sympathy from me. She’s going to be in the show till the end. :rage:
She’s worse than JK in Elegant Empire who’s pretending to like KY. 

If this show has kid swapping, I hope it will not be the trend for 2024. I hope SFL just abandoned her baby near the ML’s food truck and she turned into a nasty little pest despite being brought up rich. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

some people shouldn’t play with the fire if they don’t want to be burn :D

Partner in crime :w00t:

* both didn’t here of protection lol 

From kdrama (unreal?), they are more concerned about ‘their flesh and blood’ than the legitimacy. Whenever the actors and actresses announced they were getting married and bride was so many months pregnant, and everyone congratulated them. They could afford contraception but they don’t use them.

So in real life getting pregnant outside marriage seemed no big deal except in this case, the man is married.

If woman is all saucy and flippant like FL with the ML in front of me, I would say she’s hitting on him or they both are. But she is supposed to be the naive, gullible wife and innocent wife while he only thinks of work and revenge. They are flirting.

• Like 3