[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, youngae said:

@maribellaWhat is the obsession with veils? “Man in a veil” and “Woman in a veil” and so on. I am pretty much tired of veils. Why can’t it be a sun hat or baseball hat even a visor. Better yet no veil at all. 

:hahah!: that’s why my alarm bells went off when I saw the word veil.

Her mother is in Korea with a rich husband, obviously, a stepson or two. The tall one is probably hers.

This show has the typical elements of a daily. 
1) Best friend waitress, she is a CEO. Best friend single, no bf (?), marked as a Homewrecker.

2) They had been friend’s forever, but she was sold? Returned to the neighbourhood? The topper is the bestie’s  mother kept her ignorant of her father’s’killer’ for 20 years. 

3) I have seen the scene at the airport cafe many times… even inappropriate touching. :astonished:

@youngae I think we will be watching many ‘veils’, the mother’s secret, probably denied she was ever married, then the bestie with the grudge and the ML probably with some trauma …

Apart from the veils, we may be getting an FL who’s the most naive CEO around. Let’s hope not.

The summary says she lost her sister. confused confusion GIF by Sleep On It

• Like 5

What a difference subs make eh?

- So the FL went through a name change, and it looks like most everyone, including her childhood friend, don't realize who she really is.

- It looks like Mom might have indeed been cheating, and definitely wanted not to be married and a Mom. It seems she the aunt to the would-be ML, which is a relief.  Impending fauxcest from the first episode would've been a bit much.

- So whats with that character map? Is the 2nd FL after the FL's husband or the ML's cousin? ... or both?:rolleyes:

- With so many police on the scene, how does the young FL get sold?  If the father was jailed, the child should've been put immediately into protective services - Kdrama police strike again :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, maribella said:

I can read some enthusiasm here. But with words like ‘cruel drama’ and the dreaded ‘veil’ , I am cautiously optimistic. 

From the chart, it looks like she’s married with a child but having the hots for her step-brother. Her husband also has the hots for her best friend? The logical non-kdrama question is why marry. 

Infidelity is the rice of many kdrama dishes. So I can FFW their scenes. Thank goodness no child abuse in sight. Does the FL show any sign of being a doormat? 

Revenge elements are there. 

Yeah it does seem like her mom was (liking him).

I am hoping for our FL to be strong. I am also glad about no child abuse as well.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What ironically her daughter now after married man & nothing other than her best friend man ( it’s most skip to teach her daughter morality she was preaching) :lol:

Bad acting all round here. The furious wife was in another show, can’t remember which, better acting than now. She’s hanging on to her wig. :relaxed:

Her daughter @Ameera Ali is full of revenge and envy. So hitting on a man married her soon to be ex best friend would not be difficult.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Daughter like mother, there morality scale is broken :D

Five seconds later .. 

she sell little girl as if it’s sack of potatoes 

That was in 1995 or 1998, could one trade kids then in Korea?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, maribella said:

That was in 1995 or 1998, could one trade kids then in Korea?

she was lucky she end to be dish washer , I thought the writer will go darker but thankfully not :phew:

wow , it take one to know a cheater :mrgreen:

IMG-3698.gif

IMG-3699.gif

* didn’t spitting an assault in Korea  :w00t: - what the hell 
IMG-3700.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

38 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Uh.... It doesn't matter if it's 1995 or 1998, you shouldn't be trading kids.  

They seemed to be doing it during Joseon times. I am not saying it should be allowed. 
In the 1990’s Korea was already a technology giant. 

There is a big jump from her washing dishes to running away to her wedding.

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she was lucky she end to be dish washer , I thought the writer will go darker but thankfully not :phew:

Dailies are not harsh on my heart, tame except for child abuse and bullying, those aren’t taboo.

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

whats with that character map? Is the 2nd FL after the FL's husband or the ML's cousin? ... or both?:rolleyes:

I think she loves the cousin - heart sign but hitting on the husband for revenge. At episode 110, my prediction is a redemption for the evil witch because she really really loves the extra tall man.

• Insightful 3

47 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Not exactly. They were getting there, though. But the IMF crisis de-stabilised the country.

They had Hyundai and Samsung already, those were competing all over the word, no Hallyu yet. It was a technology giant in my books. They are just much bigger now.

Their laws must have child protection. I googled the United Nations convention on children was held in 1989.

The FL’s mother is not living a blissful life. The husband seems like a cheater like her too.

The father is now released. I am curious who the woman she called mother was. Was she adopted after running away?

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

mbap abs , the director can’t roll down camera a little bit to show this guy  abs :tears: - we need to check if he l

He’s 6’2’” at least, they ‘ll give him a chance. Abs or no abs.

Is this the cousin or the husband?

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1