[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

You may be right @youngae that Shin is not her bio father. HI the mother is sleazy enough to foist another man’s child on an unsuspecting man. Do you think the father was Chairman Yoon’s son? 

Let us see if DJ is a super duper naturally talented cook. If she is, it’s in the genes!!! :smile: 

I like fiesty FLs but the bickering at first contact approach is so passé, isn’t it? She had to be smart, and annoying a most likely rich guest is not smart even if she doesn’t work there. 
BTW SFL’s mum doesn’t know her real name either. 
Shin is a delivery man, Choen the mother is a maid and I think DJ works as a cook there in future, oh that can be a great explosive scene if done right.

What does FL do when she’s not doing errands?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella how funny, old villain would so suspicious she would ask what she want , what you talk about with her, why you meeting her  in secret :D now she taking them to launch as if normal her friend come to her husband work:mrgreen:

I hate to say this because some people are born stupid, I think she was asking to be cheated on.:sweat_smile:

Dougie Payne Reaction GIF by Travis

2 hours ago, maribella said:

She saw her husband with the friend in the preview. But she had the daughter with him, I hope she kicked his butt out or leave him, at once.

Even if pregnant.

She didn’t kick him out but took them to lunch.

:Megalol:

• LOL 1

So just finished catching up on the latest episodes ...

- I do like this drama ... but

The entire premise of the so-called revenge is the murder of SR's father - this whole drama's foundation falls apart when its revealed that DJ's father didn't kill him.

SR taking revenge on her best friend to avenge her father is absurd in the extreme - DJ was 5 years old when her father died - Up until DJ's father returned, SR & DJ were besties - sorry, that whole premise is weak

So its more a tragic misunderstanding than warranted revenge

- I do like the Chairman as a villain - smiling and joking in the face of being caught outright, nothing really seems to phase him :lol:

- The would-be ML said he's married, yet there's nothing on the character chart to indicate this other than a child ... the wife died perhaps?

- I hope the FL's wavy hair is just for her introductory phase - I'm so used to see the actress with straight hair, that the waves are almost disturbing :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The would-be ML said he's married, yet there's nothing on the character chart to indicate this other than a child ... the wife died perhaps?

I think SFL is going to give birth to a baby that she had with FL's husband during thier affair and she's going to abandon that baby with the ML.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- I hope the FL's wavy hair is just for her introductory phase - I'm so used to see the actress with straight hair, that the waves are almost disturbing

The wavy hair is to tell the audience that she's a heroine and not the villian.   

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I think SFL is going to give birth to a baby that she had with FL's husband during thier affair and she's going to abandon that baby with the ML.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Does the SFL even know the ML?  The ML stated in the latest episode that he's already married and thats clearly not the SFL.  How would she abandon a baby with him? :huh:

48 minutes ago, kboramint said:

The wavy hair is to tell the audience that she's a heroine and not the villian.   

Wow - til you mentioned it, I hadn't given it any thought, but more often than not daily heroines start off with wavy hair

Think Sesame Street GIF

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Does the SFL even know the ML?  The ML stated in the latest episode that he's already married and thats clearly not the SFL.  How would she abandon a baby with him?

She doesn't know him but I think he'll somehow end up with her baby.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Wow - til you mentioned it, I hadn't given it any thought, but more often than not daily heroines start off with wavy hair

All she needs to do is work at a part time job as a convience store clerk or delivery person before getting straight hair when she starts working at a conglomerate and becoming a co-worker with the ML.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Does the SFL even know the ML?  The ML stated in the latest episode that he's already married and thats clearly not the SFL.  How would she abandon a baby with hi

He was lying, like a brush off, since he was saying it as if she was hitting on him. Of course, he wasn’t married.

Apart from the chart, we have little info for now how he became a father but no woman.

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The entire premise of the so-called revenge is the murder of SR's father - this whole drama's foundation falls apart when its revealed that DJ's father didn't kill him.

I think it’s more than one revenge. It started with the SFL’s, then FL wised up at some point and her revenge is against the SFL, then the father has his revenge for being framed, FL &father against the mother - the maid for selling her.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maribella said:

I think it’s more than one revenge. It started with the SFL’s, then FL wised up at some point and her revenge is against the SFL, then the father has his revenge for being framed, FL &father against the mother - the maid for selling her.

Yes, but the SFL's fathers death is the trigger point for all of it.

This isn't like Miss Montecristo where the revenge is based on a clear murder attempt/child death, or Second Husband where its clearly cheating/kidnapping fake death/framed for murder. This is based on a mistaken identity ... who killed the SFL's father.

So sure everyone goes to war, but the instant the truth is revealed about the fathers death, the SFL and her mother get the wind removed from their sails.  Reveal the true culprit and righteous revenge goes Pfft!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes, but the SFL's fathers death is the trigger point for all of it.

This isn't like Miss Montecristo where the revenge is based on a clear murder attempt/child death, or Second Husband where its clearly cheating/kidnapping fake death/framed for murder. This is based on a mistaken identity ... who killed the SFL's father.

So sure everyone goes to war, but the instant the truth is revealed about the fathers death, the SFL and her mother get the wind removed from their sails.  Reveal the true culprit and righteous revenge goes Pfft!

It's also shown in other dailies that a villians' revenge is all based on a misunderstanding. Take a look at Elegant Empire, Jackie's revenge revolves around her misunderstanding on why her bio mom sent to her to America.   

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, kboramint said:

It's also shown in other dailies that a villians' revenge is all based on a misunderstanding. Take a look at Elegant Empire, Jackie's revenge revolves around her misunderstanding on why her bio mom sent to her to America. 

Hardly similar - if JT's mother has a moment of clarity and tells her why she was given up, that changes little as JT's mother isn't a central character nor critical to KY's family.  JT's revenge on her mother was/is self driven, and was seeded prior to JT ever meeting KY & JK

In this drama the fathers death and fall out are the main drivers behind the SFL and Mothers revenge motivation, which in turn triggers the FL's response ... the central thrust of revenge in this drama is based on a misunderstanding. 

1 hour ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Just like Two Mothers and Eve's Love.

I haven't seen either one - was the core of the revenge story based on a misunderstanding as this drama is?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I haven't seen either one - was the core of the revenge story based on a misunderstanding as this drama is?

Two Mothers was a daily starring Lee Chae-Young (aka Han Yura, Ju Aera, and Lee Hwayoung/Grace Lee in this one) and Jang Seo-Hee (the lead in Witches Game and Temptation of Wife.) Lee Hwayoung was the villain/protagonist(?) there, who took revenge on Yeonhee and her family, who she thought killed her brother, but it was an accident.

Eve's Love was the same thing, with Kang Sena getting revenge on Jin Song-Ah because she blamed Song-Ah's mom for her mom's death and wanted revenge. I haven't finished this one yet.

• Like 2

@maribella I think her super duper cooking skills are popping up. Last episode her mother-in-law really praised her for her cooking. Set-up has begun.

I like the pacing but something big must be going down because they are flying through this arc. A time jump must be coming soon and or maybe they are focus the drama on being married instead of taking forever to get married. 

• Like 2