[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

47 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I'm starting to believe in @youngae's theory . DJ's baby was already swapped before SFL could swap it with DJ's baby. She actually swapped it with the uncle's illegitmate child. The illegitmate child died at the babybox while DJ's baby was sent to America. 

They'll show this once they reveal ML's adopted child is DJ's child. Which is probably Episode 90.  

Who did the swapping? There are two illegitimates, one is uncle’s the other is SFL’s. 

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

So, a third baby is not involved? The ML just wants to adopt a child? That child is DJ's biological daughter.   

Some baby died. If FL’s baby is alive, there has to be a third. Maybe her baby did die and she will go ballistic when all is revealed about I think  2/3 along the show.

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

funny how she only have feisty personality when come to ML :D

It’s like they are flirting or she is. :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

Who did the swapping? There are two illegitimates, one is uncle’s the other is SFL’s. 

I think the hospital swapped. Sadly, the uncle's mistress isn't that big of a character of importance to be the one swapping. The uncle's illegitimate child died at the baby box.

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

Some baby died. If FL’s baby is alive, there has to be a third.

Which is the uncle's illegitimate child.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I think the hospital swapped. Sadly, the uncle's mistress isn't that big of a character of importance to be the one swapping. The uncle's illegitimate child died at the baby box.

Which is the uncle's illegitimate child.  

Ok the hospital did it by mistake, I am guessing.

Is the ML still running a food truck? I hope he is a CEO now. 
 I sneaked peek a few minutes, at the end the SFL is back from somewhere as someone famous? The FL is so thick, her bestie looked hostile to anyone, she just smiled around vacuosly.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

If the ML dropped something in the city drain, the ML should contact the local city services. Also, why is he just assuming the FL is the adultress?  

Maybe the big revelation is coming? ML saw the SFL with the man then her being pregnant, assumed they were husband and wife.

Then he saw FL with the husband and got it flipped.

Really, the cheating should be out by now, it’s no fun to have the FL being made a fool for years. I want revenge. 

The SFL’s shenanigan is not revenge but to get an easy man from her bestie. It happens all the time.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, maribella said:

Really, the cheating should be out by now, it’s no fun to have the FL being made a fool for years. I want revenge. 

The SFL’s shenanigan is not revenge but to get an easy man from her bestie. It happens all the time.

This drama doesn't have enough makjung. 

I'm seriously expecting the SFL to frame the FL for a crime she didn't commit. I saw three MBC daily shows, two in a row where the FL is sent to prison for a crime she did not commit. I don't want that trend to end anytime soon.     

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, kboramint said:

This drama doesn't have enough makjung. 

I'm seriously expecting the SFL to frame the FL for a crime she didn't commit. I saw three MBC daily shows, two in a row where the FL is sent to prison for a crime she did not commit. I don't want that trend to end anytime soon.     

I'm starting to predict that this is going to happen. This is how FL's husband ends up with SFL. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

I'm starting to predict that this is going to happen. This is how FL's husband ends up with SFL. 

Give her that sleaze bag.

So her bestie is living in her house with her daughter and MIL? Openly carrying on. 
Who else has long hair in the house?  

Thank you @Ameera Ali I couldn’t sit and watch the whole episode. Couldn’t  even do it lying down. She annoys me even more than the Gold Mask FL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

Then the sleazebag turned evil and they worked together to try and kill her? 
Sounds fun but when?? It’s taking forever.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Then the sleazebag turned evil and they worked together to try and kill her? 
Sounds fun but when?? It’s taking forever.

Based on the writer's past work, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a scene where FL's father catches them cheating and then he confronts them and when he tries to go tell FL, FL's husband accidentally pushes him down onto the road or stairway and he hits his head onto the ground. FL's husband tries to call 119, but SFL stops him.   

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2