Jump to content

[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST


0ly40

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the writer's past work, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a scene where FL's father catches them cheating

In Miss M the father caught the friend doing something and the other friend stopped her from giving him his insulin. But the writer thought Ms M shouldn’t get away with her revenge. 
This writer will probably redeem the bestie too. Not forgetting the heartless mother, all omma omma omma.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Well well , chairwoman found her son is alive , was abandoned in orphanage I think :D

 

IMG-5632.gif

she want ML help to found him 

IMG-5638.gif
 

*I bet SA/SA’s mom will lie they are related to grandma  , I think that when they will kill DJ’s father  & attempted to kill DJ , I don’t think SA will kill father to hide her affair when she want DJ to know badly :phew:

  • Shocked 3
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2023 at 9:31 PM, Ameera Ali said:


 

marrying twice is all you need to become wedding grown designer @maribella @liyahsbutterfly 

 

I read something in the summary that said she was educated and had class. Most people need training but you right at @Ameera Ali the weddings were her important training. She was a painter in the other marriage.

On 11/17/2023 at 4:37 AM, Ameera Ali said:

bet SA/SA’s mom will lie they are related to grandma  , I think that when they will kill DJ’s father  & attempted to kill DJ , I don’t think SA will kill father to hide her affair when she want DJ to know badly :phew:

I hope money lender granny get to meet her son before the evil 2 killed him. Maybe he went into coma before dying.

Didn’t the SFL have something belonging to the FL? I forgot, I am getting the story mixed up with Elegant empire.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, maribella said:

Didn’t the SFL have something belonging to the FL? I forgot, I am getting the story mixed up with Elegant empire.


All I can remember the mother giving  her some hair clip before she left , but my theory SA’s mother & SA  will have chance to fake it  because two father were raised together in the same orphanage , either the orphanage will make mistake first or SA’s mother will hear about it while working who grandmother is looking for , they will come  up with a plan with SA’s faking DNA  , so SA will be fake granddaughter for awhile, then FL will comeback to get it from her after marrying ML not knowing she the real granddaughter after all . 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:


All I can remember the mother giving  her some hair clip before she left , but my theory SA’s mother & SA  will have chance to fake it  because two father were raised together in the same orphanage , either the orphanage will make mistake first or SA’s mother will hear about it while working who grandmother is looking for , they will come  up with a plan with SA’s faking DNA  , so SA will be fake granddaughter for awhile, then FL will comeback to get it from her after marrying ML not knowing she the real granddaughter after all . 

 
That is the template. :pensive:  It’s like an app wrote it, we know the outcomes. :sweat_smile:
 

It’s not even 1/4 of the way. Thanks for the update @Ameera Ali.Enjoy the weekend.

I knew she was going to talk to SFL and wondering who the woman was.

 

It’s 1+1=2 not 3.

FL are you getting it.

  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Grandma knows her son is still alive and is in search for him which is probably the FL's dad. FL is about to become heiress of the restaurant. 

 

Wait... FL's mom divorced her second husband? 

After gaining a shop.

 

Oh was quite pretty in the Second Husband. I thought she was prettier than the FL. But maybe she has to try to portray innocence that makes her look vacuous and clueless. Perhaps to create a great impact when she finds out the truth? May we have a real revenge, please writer. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

After gaining a shop.

 

Oh was quite pretty in the Second Husband. I thought she was prettier than the FL. But maybe she has to try to portray innocence that makes her look vacuous and clueless. Perhaps to create a great impact when she finds out the truth? May we have a real revenge, please writer. 

 

 

 

I'm just glad we didn't have to sit through 10 episodes of her childhood years. I just want the FL to find out about the cheating soon.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kboramint said:

 

I'm just glad we didn't have to sit through 10 episodes of her childhood years. I just want the FL to find out about the cheating soon.  

The preview ended with FL asking SFL if she and her husband … (ends). 
 

What do you think @kboramint @Ameera Ali ? Will she find out the cheating in the next episode?

 

Or the idiot will try to rationalise it and say ‘ were you and my husband cleaning the bed and your hair dropped?’ 

 

U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon
 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2023 at 6:43 PM, maribella said:


 

What do you think @kboramint @Ameera Ali ? Will she find out the cheating in the next episode?

 

Or the idiot will try to rationalise it and say ‘ were you and my husband cleaning the bed and your hair dropped?’ 
 

 

 

She's going to rationalise it. I don't think she'll find out in the next episode. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

Well well , chairwoman found her son is alive , was abandoned in orphanage I think 

 



she want ML help to found him 


 

*I bet SA/SA’s mom will lie they are related to grandma  , I think that when they will kill DJ’s father  & attempted to kill DJ , I don’t think SA will kill father to hide her affair when she want DJ to know badly 

Yeah I could see them doing this nod.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, kboramint said:

 

She's going to rationalise it. I don't think she'll find out in the next episode. 

Good lord, this writer really needs a more active storyline.

 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

think SA is so bored, she to the point she be like please tell me what I have to do so you suspect me with your

The FL cannot see the exchange of knowing looks between the two, so cryptic clues like a long dark hair may fly over her head.

  • Blob 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya! I was researching this drama for an upcoming event - asked @maribella for help to review my text. She told me that I have included a lot of spoilers for this drama. Spoilers that haven't even been revealed. :scream:

 

Is the stuff I find on google about The Third Marriage made up or did someone from MBC give out spoilers for free?

Shocked Muppets GIF

  • Wiggle 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..