[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

@backstreetboysfan  aren’t you following this show? I haven’t seen any rating. 

I need a break from this very typical kdrama  where the protagonist is being manipulated and the antagonist is in control every step of the way. I must have watched this trope many times before.

The most painful is the FL’s ‘oh so innocent’ looks. :wut: Followed by the SFL’s attempts to show vindictive emotions.  I shall wait for the FL to react when it hits the fan.

Edit: I take it back, the number 15 says it is ranked 15 among all shows? @backstreetboysfan

I see now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Think Hold On GIF by Rosanna Pansino
I think I figured it out and or need to be writing the stories. Lol!

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

This is a long one and complicated. 
Facts: 

1.SR is crazy

2. DJ is Married 

3 . Our ML says he is married but that’s a lie. 

4. 2 babies possible 3 three babies involved. 
How’s does this fit okay?

Here is my Theory:

The ML say something today that got me thinking and then the preview for the next episode. 

Mental case SR is going to get married  but not as herself but as DJ and who will she choose our cutie ML. That’s why she needs her identity to pose as her. 
She is going for scorched earth here. So what does she do repeat history in a way. She is going to make it seem that DJ had an affair. Not just any affair that she was already married(maybe)and she is pregnant by someone else(our ML). How you ask? 
There are 3 people pregnant at the same time. DJ,SR, and the Mistress. What if they all give birth at the same time or close enough. Okay what if SR switches the DJ’s baby with the mistress baby. SR keeps her baby(important later). 

Now we know the ML raises the mistress baby as his own. Fast forward a some years. SR accuses DJ of whatever. They do an DNA test. Surprise butthead is the not the father(of course they won’t do a DNA test on the mom because she supposedly gave birth to her(sarcasm)).

They do a DNA test on the kid the ML is raising but on the FL because she denying everything. But surprise she is the mom(who knew) and of course ML won’t get a test done because he is the dad. 
SR wrecks everything. Butthead divorces DJ and he marries SR because it’s proven their child is alive and he is the dad. Everyone is left spinning. But SR didn’t think about having feelings for someone else and now is stuck with butthead. Unless her baby dies at birth. Then ignore that last part.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, youngae said:

SR wrecks everything. Butthead divorces DJ and he marries SR because it’s proven their child is alive and he is the dad. Everyone is left spinning. But SR didn’t think about having feelings for someone else and now is stuck with butthead. Unless her baby dies at birth. Then ignore

How many episodes are you expecting all this to happen? We must have time for the FL to have her revenge. 
Don’t forget , she was gurgling through the water when first saw her. 

I am not watching anymore, just catching up here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I can work on , the chance they both have their babies on the same Day/ hour/minutes , even I can work with chance that both babies came out same gender  

IMG-5170.gif

but both babies came out bold - hell no :lol:

IMG-5169.jpg

* this not revenge goal, this friendship goal 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

We may not know what that crazy SFL planning, but clearly she is her mom daughter , they both take child away & throwing it to the unknown :tears:

IMG-5174.gif

IMG-5175.gif

*** I think the lead will find FL lead daughter in church/orphanage & raise her 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can work on , the chance they both have their babies on the same Day/ hour/minutes , even I can work with chance that both babies came out same gender  

but both babies came out bold - hell no :lol:

* this not revenge goal, this friendship goal 

The creep knocked them up at the same time and they delivered at the same time? That is so tacky. At least wait a few months. :notsureifserious:

Now I see why the SFL stole her documents; so she could pretend to be her and dump the FL’s baby. But everything is AI and computerised. The system would say the woman is in two different labour rooms. CCTVs are not the only thing for security.  No wonder the FL is such an idiot, the writer …Keep My Mouth Shut GIF by Kassi Ashton

@Ameera Ali they both? You mean the mother now knows who impregnated her? She sold the FL and now she’s dumping her baby.

The bad characteristics are inherited. Hummm :surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella @liyahsbutterfly what she excepted, going around town stalking FL will you give you feet blisters :mrgreen:

Who is she complaining to? Her mum. Karma will hit them both. Selling Kids and dumping them are mortal sins. Even if our big hearted FL were to forgive her bestie, preying on an innocent youngster and baby must be punished severely.

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the preview for the next episode, the SFL does in fact switch the babies.  

I thought she stuffed the FL’s baby in a

dirty laundry trolley. 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2023 at 7:53 PM, maribella said:

At this point, I can’t tell whether the mistress or the wife is the FL.
Even with the sappy OST. and tears trickling down her face and her justifying  bedding her friend’s husband, I just cannot pity her. Even if the FL’s father had really murdered her father, I don’t find her convincing. Is it her acting or the script?

finally time to catch up on this drama...

so the SFL is just an insecure and angry person who needs a reason to direct her restless energy towards. just like how SFL's mom felt better blaming the FL's dad for their misery, the SFL feels better having a direction to point her anger towards how her life turned out. basically she hates her life, sees no way to rise above and the revenge gives her a sense of purpose. while dumb, people these days have a lot of entitlement and it is all me, me, me. so if their life sucks, then obviously someone has to be blamed and people around them become the punching bag. so it isn't the script or the acting but rather real life people also suck like that. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

sad Dj baby reported in the news it died , after cruelly left in a box outside  by SA , so when DJ will come back to  revenge , she would want to get the daughter she raised back :tears:

SRphB.gif

I hate how she shocked, she did child endangerment , what she excepted :w00t:

SRphJ.gif

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

SFL saying it wasn't her fault that FL's biological daughter "died". Dude, it is her fault because she is the one that swapped babies. 

Also, I'm going to assume that SFL will claim that the baby that FL is taking care of is her biological child, and when they find out that it's true, FL's husband will leave FL for SFL. 

What I want to know is how the ML end up taking care of FL's biological daughter. 

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

What I want to know is how the ML end up taking care of FL's biological daughter. 

Here is my theory/theories. I still believe that all three babies where born that day or close enough. 
Also the baby that “died” was not DJ’s baby.

1. SR placed the baby in the basket and left. The mistress gave birth and the baby was sickly and she happen upon the baby in the bassinet because she was going to leave the baby but she changed her mind and took her instead and left the sick baby. 

or

2. The babies were already switched because there was an empty bed in the nursery next to DJ’s baby(hmm?). So SR switch babies with the mistress baby thinking it was DJ’s baby.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, youngae said:

Here is my theory/theories. I still believe that all three babies where born that day or close enough. 
Also the baby that “died” was not DJ’s baby.

1. SR placed the baby in the basket and left. The mistress gave birth and the baby was sickly and she happen upon the baby in the bassinet because she was going to leave the baby but she changed her mind and took her instead and left the sick baby. 

or

2. The babies were already switched because there was an empty bed in the nursery next to DJ’s baby(hmm?). So SR switch babies with the mistress baby thinking it was DJ’s baby.

1. So, the ML is taking care of DJ's baby thinking it is the mistress' baby. This makes you wonder why is the nephew taking care of his uncle's illegitimate child.  

2. So, the mistress has DJ's baby while DJ has SFL's baby. And the mistress' baby is dead?  

• Like 1