[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

Wow this drama cracks me up with many hilarious scenes.  Stork’s teasing two siblings about pregnancy was a good one too; In one sweep one lost a dream baby along with a coveted company title and another,  unexpected baby dropped on her lap and maybe a company title?? haha

Grandma brought in SJ in order to break off the formal nuptial meeting for YD and TK but it backfired.  
Grandma’s action stirred panic in YD and TK’s moms. So they agreed the wedding could be postponed but the wedding registration had to be carried out immediately.    
However YD and TK succeeded in blocking it in the registrar office but their victory was instantly snatched by their loving moms who made them accept cohabitation in TK’s house instead.  haha

In the preview YD confronts grandma’s demand but I think it’s all for show.  TK suggested to YD that they would try to live together for 3 months.  It’s possible YD thinks acting rudely shows her unfitness and is the best way to walk out of the place soon?     
However their scheme has one problem.  TK doesn’t know he already has a feeling for YD and YD’s unborn baby made a stamp on him as its dad. haha  Yeah whenever YD faced a problem TK’s rational mind tried to walk away but his emotional side offered a helping hand.  

Love two moms’ well synchronizing chemistry.

foWuFgD.png

PCqD2MG.png

Spoiler

QOW6g93.png

W9BTlkl.png

cUic1fc.png

((preview EP11))

TK becomes an emergency garbage disposal. haha chow down a cohabitation rule paper he wrote lol  :sweat_smile:

EwT4ZjU.png

Spoiler

Q3HCYn6.png

Vg2rUvi.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Hahaha we have reached episode 10th, each episode never lacking of argumentation. The Halmoni Grandma is really a grumpy person, but I love her. No wonder this show has a high rating.

Up to now, I haven't heard the story of Oh Yeon Doo's father, or did I missed it?

No. The father has been mentioned once by her mother. Her mother said her father had died since they were young. 

20 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I hope we see TK there for her more she need more people on her side in that house.

TK mom will definitely in YD side but since she is powerless so she probably can't do anything for YD. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I know what I'm going to say is not interesting but why FL couldn't have scenes of passionate kisses from the start in this kind of drama or those with 100 episodes, here for example SFL and SML have already a hot kiss, and even the SFL gave the ML a little kiss, so we'd have to wait halfway through the drama for that to happen? it's always the bad guys who have this kind of scenes or the secondary couples like the FL brother or the soon-to-be-divorced married couple

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

23 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

No. The father has been mentioned once by her mother. Her mother said her father had died since they were young. 

TK mom will definitely in YD side but since she is powerless so she probably can't do anything for YD. 

This is so true, that is why she needs more people.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2023 at 3:56 PM, marrez1 said:

I know what I'm going to say is not interesting but why FL couldn't have scenes of passionate kisses from the start in this kind of drama or those with 100 episodes, here for example SFL and SML have already a hot kiss, and even the SFL gave the ML a little kiss, so we'd have to wait halfway through the drama for that to happen? it's always the bad guys who have this kind of scenes or the secondary couples like the FL brother or the soon-to-be-divorced married couple

I agree with you, we have to be patience and keep waiting for a long episodes for the a kiss  :lol: Our FL was so in love with SML and currently not having any feeling for TK (yet) besides being grateful for TK to be her fake baby's father.

I have a feeling that SeJin will never quit claiming TK for herself for these whole 50 episodes LOL LOL - like she might be all the time interrupting our TK and DY.

On 4/25/2023 at 3:01 AM, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Thanks Chingu!

• Like 2

Hmmm, so even Gong Yoo Myung also curious to see the identical appearance between her ex BF and YD's little brother. A twin? Makes me wonder if YD's Omma lied to her kids about their Dad's, I was hoping that their Dad is from that chaebol eccentric family.

YD in Hanbok is such a princess :love:

• Like 6

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

“Dr. Romantic 3” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode

“Dr. Romantic 3” Ratings Rise For 2nd Episode

Meanwhile, both KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” and JTBC’s “Doctor Cha” earned their highest ratings yet for a Saturday (when their viewership ratings are typically lower compared to Sundays).

“The Real Has Come!” was the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 20.5 percent

https://www.soompi.com/article/1583725wpp/dr-romantic-3-ratings-rise-for-2nd-episode

• Like 3

EP13 written preview

SJ is suspicious of YD but continues to prepare to leave for the US.
YD begins to have pregnancy craving and has a big fight with grandma at dawn.
TK is invited to YD's family group chat room.
Meanwhile, Dong-wook goes to a job interview and misunderstands Yoo-moung he met by chance...

'This complicated relationship doesn't work for me'

It made one million views just in a month. :hooray2:

[MV] Kim Hee-Jae(김희재) - Where you are Stepping at(그대 발길 머무는 곳에)

20 hours ago, panappuru said:

Does anyone know the ending OST? Has it been released?

I’ve been looking for the ending OST too but it hasn’t released yet. :(

• Like 5

2 hours ago, booha said:

I’ve been looking for the ending OST too but it hasn’t released yet. :(

I keep searching for the OST every weekend. I wonder why they haven’t released it. Other dramas seem to release an OST a week. The ending one is so cute, and I don’t have a clue who the singer is!

9 hours ago, chdom said:

Why does everyone have the key code to TK/YD little house? 2fl is annoying AF. 

Everyone is just waltzing in whenever they feel like it lol. But also I can’t believe TK and YD haven’t taken down that ginormous wedding portrait of TK and SJ. 

TK seems like a great guy—he can defend YD and knows when to apologize. 

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 12!  :).

“Doctor Cha” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Pandora: Beneath The Paradise” Comes To An End

“Doctor Cha” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Pandora: Beneath The Paradise” Comes To An End

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” remained the most-watched program of Sunday with an average nationwide rating of 19.6 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1583835wpp/doctor-cha-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-as-pandora-beneath-the-paradise-comes-to-an-end

• Like 3

Episode was really annoying. ML so nasty, his character doesn’t know who he is yet. The writing does not help. Sad because I did start to like them together. Really don’t care if they end up together at this point and SJ is just annoying as a storyline. The actress is decent and very pretty, but I do wish she would get a good role in another series and they would wrap her storyline up -or let her find a storyline that doesn’t involve ML …Absurd that these forced marriage story lines often have the male being forced to marry when in reality, it was mostly women who were/are forced, and had no choice.

That they don’t change the code, that anybody can walk in, and of course find the diary, is just absurd and weak writing, not plausible in a fake relationship where they know the family walks in and out…it’s creepy.

Writers are making FL just too weak. It’s YD’s story that interests me. Right now, I wish she would just leave Doc behind.
How can he be a gynecologist when he is so scared of human contact. No patient should go to a doctor like that - it’s beyond prickly.

Right now there are just too many unlikable characters, especially the female characters are made out to be so horribly nasty and the males are just poor, weak, dumb creatures - but they are the ones who created societies in their image…

I like most of the actors and was looking forward to getting to know their characters, but YD deserves a better storyline, and so do we

…  at least right now we understand the title & who  “Real” is

• Like 2

((EP12))

In YT clip, someone explained about giving a name for an unborn baby ( “… in Korean culture, parents give their yet-to-be-born child a nickname that they use to address them or refer to them, before the baby is officially named and is born.”)

"It's a nickname a nickname!"  TK's improvisation!  YD accepts Real as a nickname.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMLZl1B4gVI

• Like 5
  • Love 1