[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

59 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

Binged the first 12 episodes, waited for 13 & 14, don't know that I will make it to ep 50 at this rate.

The plot has slowed down unfortunately. I hope YD will be more revolutionary like in the earlier eps. Otherwise it’s SJ the 2FL’s game!

• Like 1

Okay I’m glad YD and TK cleared up some misunderstanding.  It’s about time YD’s feeling for TK began to emerge.  It was sweet when YD’s sleep mumbling in the car made TK smile.    TK turns into a cheesy but sweet hubby. He stumbles here and there but he keeps trying.  
I like the way YD and TK’s supposed fake relationship is progressing into a real one. 

((EP13))

'The midnight kimchi incident'

Spoiler

'Taekyung comes to pick up his hungry wife'

Spoiler

'Taekyung got amused by Yeondoo hahaha

They're indeed a cute couple'

Spoiler

'Good husband in the making hehe

Lucky Yeondoo'

Spoiler

'Taekyung is trying his best to serve his wife'

Spoiler

'Taekyung's selcas...

The last one... featuring Hyunwoo-hyung'

Spoiler

'Taekyung is upset. His hardwork making taiyaki only got condemned by Yeondoo hahaha... Poor Taekyung'

Spoiler

'Cutie Taekyung is drunk

His peaceful single life is now breaking into pieces...'

Spoiler

'My favorite part!!! Thanks to Taekyung's parents for getting them those rings.'

Spoiler

'Taekyung was added into Yeondoo's family chat room but they asked Taekyung to hide it from Yeondoo'

Spoiler

'Taekyung is losing his soul due to exhaustion & doesn't get enough sleep... It's not easy to be a husband'

Spoiler

'Taekyung covered with flour, all the mess he made is simply to please Yeondoo & make her happy... Isn't that sweet?'

Spoiler

'Yeondoo gets annoyed by Sejin surprise visit. She feels so bothered by her words & action. This could be a solid prove that Yeondoo already has feelings for Taekyung even though she doesn't realized it yet.'

Spoiler

(Dong-Wook & Yoo-Myung)

Now Dongwook feels like he got cursed by Jay's existence lol. He ruined his interview because of him

https://twitter.com/2haist21/status/1654843227449745409

(Ji-Myung &Hyun-Woo)

'Their relationship is improving, positively'

https://twitter.com/2haist21/status/1654845827473637376

'I am happy for them.'

https://twitter.com/2haist21/status/1654863274868109320

• Like 4

GENERAL OBSERVATIONS & COMMENTS:

Find myself thinking about how HotDoc's married life would be if he had married WitchyWoman;  WitchyWoman would be all over him trying to seduce him to get pregnant, scheming, and throwing-her-weight around making others miserable.  

What is it with scheming, rude relatives all living together in one giant house, scheming, behaving belligerently and rudely? CrabbyGranny is THE WORST!  She behaves so obnoxiously to her daughter-in-law and step-grandson.  The son should have a spine installed, his son-in-law and step-son are doctors!  He is a medical miracle, no developed spine, yet he walks upright!  

HotDoc should install a security camera near his front door so he can watch his relatives, and his ex, parade in-and-out of his house.  

The main character, BabyMomma, is scary-skinny!  

There seems to be an epidemic of anorexia in Asia. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, watchumlots said:

HotDoc should install a security camera near his front door so he can watch his relatives, and his ex, parade in-and-out of his house.

That’s a very good idea actually. Shame the drama overlords likely won’t think of this. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Baek Jin Hee Worries About Her Baby As Cha Joo Young Hovers Over Her In Emergency Room On “The Real Has Come!”

Baek Jin Hee Worries About Her Baby As Cha Joo Young Hovers Over Her In Emergency Room On “The Real Has Come!”

KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” has shared a sneak peek of Baek Jin Hee and Cha Joo Young in the emergency room!

“The Real Has Come!” is a romance drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

Previously on “The Real Has Come!”, Jang Se Jin (Cha Joo Young) desperately attempted to get between Gong Tae Kyung and Oh Yeon Doo after feeling like the former had been stolen from her. Just as she was looking for an opportunity to make her move, she happened to witness her father Jang Ho (Kim Chang Wan) saving an unconscious Yeon Doo from danger. After personally taking Yeon Doo to the emergency room, Se Jin lied to Tae Kyung that she had been the one to save her life.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Yeon Doo shares an uncomfortable interaction with Se Jin after waking up in the hospital. Not only is Yeon Doo surprised to find Se Jin with her in the emergency room, but she also feels uneasy about Se Jin hovering over her and even stopping from getting up from her wheelchair.

In another photo, Yeon Doo looks worried as she touches her belly, raising the question of whether her baby is all right—and what Se Jin is saying to her as she crouches down to look her in the eye.

Baek-Jin-Hee.jpgCha-Joo-Young.jpgCha-Joo-Young-Baek-Jin-Hee-2.jpg

Spoiler

Baek-Jin-Hee-2.jpgBaek-Jin-Hee-3.jpg

To find out what happens in the aftermath of Se Jin’s lie, tune in to the next episode of “The Real Has Come!” on May 13 at 8:05 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586746wpp/baek-jin-hee-worries-about-her-baby-as-cha-joo-young-hovers-over-her-in-emergency-room-on-the-real-has-come

• Like 3

((EP16 written preview))

Grandma’s deep secret was discovered by Bong-nim.  When YD says she is going to visit her family's home with TK, grandma feels even more anxious.
On the other hand, YD worries about her future as a single mom.
Even when she goes to her family home, her worry only grows more…

EP16 preview;  "You have to speak straight!"

** So grandma doesn’t know how to read but she was able to keep it secret from her family all those years.  Wow grandma’s panic turned her into a helpless kid and she wrestled with YD’s mom. Haha 

Yeah it appears YD’s mom is putting this unexpected luck to good use for YD and TK.  

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 15 :).

“Doctor Cha” Achieves Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

“Doctor Cha” Achieves Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” continued its streak as the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 17.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587079wpp/doctor-cha-achieves-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

• Thanks 3

I suspect the slight drop in ratings reflects how viewers think of SJ and the overall plot of the show… the first 6 episodes started off really strong, but the last few have been lackluster ;; 

I can’t tell which side SJ’s dad will be on! He seems torn between wanting to please his daughter and also being a generally better person.

• Like 1

((EP17 written preview))

YD and TK get it together and return
Due to a sudden power outage, they stay in the main building.
Meanwhile, Hyun-woo goes to the company to pick up Ji-Myung .
Witnessing the friendly-looking  Ji-Myung and Sang-hun...

((EP17 preview))

"If it wasn't real... I might have been really excited."

((EP17))YD&TK

W0g3IBk.jpg

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20230515/119292142/1

• Like 3

So, the fortune teller claims that Cheon-Myung AND Dae-Sung are the father of Soo-Jung's future child. How does that make sense??? 

Either two things will happen.

The woman Dae-Sung met today gave up their kid to an orphanage and Chae-Myung and Soo-Jung are going to adopt that kid??

OR 

Soo-Jung is going to cheat on her husband with Dae-Sung. Giving birth to his child? 

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 16 :).

“Doctor Cha” Overtakes “Itaewon Class” To Become 4th Highest-Rated Drama In JTBC History

“Doctor Cha” Overtakes “Itaewon Class” To Become 4th Highest-Rated Drama In JTBC History

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” continued its reign as the most-watched program of Sunday, climbing to a nationwide average of 20.0 percent for its latest episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587236wpp/doctor-cha-overtakes-itaewon-class-to-become-4th-highest-rated-drama-in-jtbc-history

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like it if the characters were a bit more 'believable' or true to their original;  

Example:  WitchyWoman has already shown her true colors to HotDoc, why would he entertain her interference knowing that she is a scheming menace?   

Ah KDramas, they are truly all the same...

• Like 1

**So the reason Hong Yo-seop left the drama was about his health problems.
((goggle translation for a portion of the article))
 Hong Yo-seop "Suddenly quit the drama? No...Health problems" (Interview)

Spoiler

Hong Yo-seop returned after about six years through ‘The Real One Has Appeared!’, but decided to leave for personal reasons, and it was confirmed that the reason was health problems.

In a phone call with OSEN, Hong Yoseob said, “I have arrhythmias and I am not feeling well. There is still a lot of 'TROHA!' left, and I thought my health problems would cause trouble, so after discussing with the production team, I decided to get off. I did not suddenly decide to leave.”

Hong Yo-seop continued, “Coming back after 6 years has been difficult in many ways and lacking in many things. Also, while feeling sick, I thought that it would be difficult if I worked more, and after consulting with the production team, I decided to get off.”

Dongwook&Yoomyung

Spoiler

Hyunwoo&Ji-Myung

Spoiler

• Like 3

On 5/15/2023 at 12:24 AM, Lunkera said:

@kboramint It's more in the line of being a donor for IVF. Shaman said they would lose position in house without a child. So uncle will be the donor.

IVF is also what I thought, but I hadn’t considered the idea about adoption, it’s possible in the drama world! I wonder if the uncle is going to do something stup!d that will require a lot of money, so he’ll need to ’donate’ lol. 

I still despise the grandmother, but her being unable to read was a surprise for me. 

Ep 16 was a better episode! YD finally told TK her fears about being a single mother. I wish he’d given her a hug before the uncle caught them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, panappuru said:

IVF is also what I thought, but I hadn’t considered the idea about adoption, it’s possible in the drama world! I wonder if the uncle is going to do something stup!d that will require a lot of money, so he’ll need to ’donate’ lol. 

Ep 16 was a better episode! YD finally told TK her fears about being a single mother. I wish he’d given her a hug before the uncle caught them!

Same I thought IVF or adoption also.

Yea it was, I agree, I do wish he given her hug to.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee Go On Adorable Arcade Date In “The Real Has Come!”

Ahn Jae Hyun And Baek Jin Hee Go On Adorable Arcade Date In “The Real Has Come!”

Get ready to feel the butterflies during the next episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!

“The Real Has Come!” is a romance drama about a single mom who gets into a contractual fake relationship with a man fervently opposed to marriage. Baek Jin Hee plays Oh Yeon Doo, a language instructor who is a rising star in the internet lecture industry, while Ahn Jae Hyun stars as Gong Tae Kyung, a talented obstetrician and gynecologist who is determined not to get married.

Spoilers

The previous episode of “The Real Has Come!” ended on an unexpected cliffhanger, with Kang Dae Sang (Ryu Jin) accidentally overhearing a conversation in which Yeon Doo mentioned that Tae Kyung wasn’t the father of her child.

However, in newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Yeon Doo and Tae Kyung appear unfazed by the crisis from last week. Instead, the fake couple enjoys a cute date that seems all too real.

As the pair has a blast playing games at the arcade, Tae Kyung wears a fond smile as Yeon Doo beams with childlike joy, suggesting that he may be growing more attached to his fake lover than he’d expected.

Baek-Jin-Hee-Ahn-Jae-Hyun.jpgBaek-Jin-Hee-1.jpgAhn-Jae-Hyun.jpg

To find out whether the couple gets found out by Kang Dae Sang—and how their feelings will evolve after their arcade date—catch the next episode of “The Real Has Come!” on May 20 at 8:05 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588469wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-and-baek-jin-hee-go-on-adorable-arcade-date-in-the-real-has-come

• Like 4