[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

Ep 48 raw:

To gain Kang Baek San's trust, Eun Seo Yeon decided to risk her life and save the Chairman from being hit by the chandelier - that was really quite surprising to watch! I thought she would be pleased to see KBS dying at least.

Once again, Seo Yoon Hee's instinct was correct - she could sense that something will be happening to her daughter and bingo it happened :saitama:

RIP Oppa Yoon San Deul - tragic outcome for both him & his father. Both I feel were very emotional in dealing with losses. So the synopsis is not correct! :crymeme:

The vengeful Kang Ba Da also wanted to take SY's life by taking off the oxygen support and imagine her shock when SY's eyes opened up and SY held BD's wrist, as if holding her accountable for both SD's death and her debacle!

Interesting 52 episodes ahead now that we get all the background story done and dusted. SY will now have gained KBS's trust, having saved his life and she will want KBD being removed from Le Blanc first.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

risk her life and save the Chairman from being hit by the chandelier - that was really quite surprising to watch! I

It was one of the lighting fixtures which was just as heavy. I thought that was rather stupid, just scream and yell so KBS could see her trying to help.

Kdrama characters have hard skulls. Just watch her come back to work in a week or so.

KBSworld web said he was in a coma. How could they lie? Even if it's one of those coma-in-an-asylum-to-protect-him trope, who would do it? He's alone. No parents or relatives. BR was in hospital.

• Like 4

Ba Ram collapsed not to shock but by saving Baek San which baffled me LoL. Then 'gain there's no more drama if the monster died early eh LoL?

Ba Da is consistent LoL. She continues to blame everyone else but herself. It was her own doin' that her beloved San Deul got stabbed. Although is he really dead hm LoL?

Even in coma, Ba Ram's nails were nicely manicured LoL! And Yoon Hee puttin' Baek San in his place , as well as slappin' his silly wife 2X was so damn satisfying! 

Oh granny looked nice during the event , even Baek San's hair was given a glow up ahahah. Tae Poong oh Tae Poong when can he get his own happy ending LoL?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

It is deceptive. It seemed that SY's mom died, when she didn't.

Maybe SD is not dead after all?

4 hours ago, maribella said:

KBSworld web said he was in a coma. How could they lie? Even if it's one of those coma-in-an-asylum-to-protect-him trope, who would do it? He's alone. No parents or relatives. BR was in hospital.

There is Bada. She might do it to prevent his marriage to SY?? Also TP might do it to save him from getting killed by SB??

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I’m almost positive that both SD and his dad are alive. I predict an Avenger style all-out revenge with TP being Iron Man lol. But that means we’ll get another amnesia character in SD. Oh well.

I agree that double slap that YH did was SO satisfying and deserved. Nasty woman, saying that BR just has a shitty draw and it’s not her fault her fiancé died. Unlucky for her, this time BR actually has people who care for her and to revenge slap in her stead lol.

Also, BR’s sudden grabbing of BD freaking her out was just too good. Much more satisfying than the usual someone else just asking what are you doing and having BD stop. Both BR and her mom know how to not back down and do real revenge. BR’a actress is good at this too and it’s fun to see her being the one doing the revenge for good for once haha. She’s fantastic.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Remember guys, we haven't seen San-Deul in a morgue or his dead body. That is one of the signs that he isn't really dead.    

1 hour ago, perfectmouse said:

BR’a actress is good at this too and it’s fun to see her being the one doing the revenge for good for once haha. She’s fantastic.

This is actually the actress' second drama where she is a heroine that is seeking revenge. Check out Fatal Promise. 

• Like 6

Nice episode we had yesterday indeed and that brings the show to its highest rating so far at 15.4% (2.544m viewers)!

Congratulations :rickroll:

It was indeed one packed episode with lots of development. 

For those who think that San Deul may be in a coma only, they show the flatline and the doctor informing Ba Ram that "it might be difficult". Therefore, I think Yoon San Deul has indeed passed away! Likewise for his dad, I cannot think of any reason why he's still alive now.  

This is quite a pity because Yoon Hee told San Deul to abort his plan, fearing the safety of him and her daughter of course!

Im Soon, the Haelmoni and Tae Poong were also involved in some argument as TP hated that they were somewhat relieved that YSD had died as this meant that Kang Baek San's secret is safe (for now!)

Of course, Kang Ba Da remains unrepentant and she will be the first target in Ba Ram (Seo Yeon)'s revenge plan, starting from Ep 49!

I can't wait for today's episode.....

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is deceptive. It seemed that SY's mom died, when she didn't.

Maybe SD is not dead after all?

There is Bada. She might do it to prevent his marriage to SY?? Also TP might do it to save him from getting killed by SB??

No don't think so, esp. that cuckoo BD won't do that. It is BR who is in coma.

They only showed SD's ECG, so your theory still has a chance. His father turned into the monster of the lake, came up to save his son and heal him etc. etc. ok enough meandering.

Ok @chococarmela said I should write a daily since I was writing so much on the FL's looks or lack of looks in Witch's game. The women here are in general good looking and appropriately dressed, I haven't been able to find fault with them so far. Maybe a fantasy like on monster of the lake :surprisedwut:.

The writer does not think it ridiculous that JH being chief prosecutor found YK's secret very quickly but Joo who had loved YK obsessively for a long time did not check her background? What awful thing is Joo planning now. I would be very sad if he is the invisible hand. Ma is doing such a great job being the evil stepmother. 

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

Ok @chococarmela said I should write a daily since I was writing so much on the FL's looks or lack of looks in Witch's game. The women here are in general good looking and appropriately dressed, I haven't been able to find fault with them so far.

This daily by far has the best fashion. Both FLs are pretty and SY is actually smart for the most part!

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

59 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

For those who think that San Deul may be in a coma only, they show the flatline and the doctor informing Ba Ram that "it might be difficult". Therefore, I think Yoon San Deul has indeed passed away!

That's a really bold move. Never watched a daily where the 2nd ML died in the middle. There was one daily where the FL died at the end though... "Scary Woman" in 2007, I think? Yoo Sun played the FL there. Planning to watch it sometime.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, chococarmela said:

That's a really bold move. Never watched a daily where the 2nd ML died in the middle. There was one daily where the FL died at the end though... "Scary Woman" in 2007, I think? Yoo Sun played the FL there. Planning to watch it sometime.

Same, the was The Good supper but that was near the end.

• Like 2