[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

Thought it was pretty obvious that Baek San was the real culprit but somehow that took Ba Ram 40+ ep. to figure it out.:joy:

Nobody on this drama understands the need for privacy eh?! Everybody comes in unannounced, without knocking first yikes. 

Ba Da stalked San Deul and took away the evidence which later end up with Tae Poong. Am shocked the shopkeeper gave some stranger the item just like that. Where are the ethics?! Ba Ram, San Deul threw the bait of havin' evidence to Ma which then led to him alerting Baek San. 

Was surprised that Yoon Hee had "Dirty Dancing" ost in her collection ha-ha! Gran seem to show signs of dementia. She's still an entertaining character, along with Baek San's useless wife ahah aka "We can't get along" LMFAo that must be her catchphrase.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, shahila197878 said:

I think that the blood in the first episode may belonged to San Deul. Maybe he was killed or something which led to BaRam's ultimate revenge and her to be Tae Poong's wife

San Duel in the preview for the next episode, stated that he's going to play the audio at Le Blanc's anniversary. That event was in the beginning of the first episode. I think your theory of something bad is going to happen to san Deul might be right.  

• Like 7

I found this short analysis of the drama on KBSWORLD site. Seems that SY and SD will be separated because 

Spoiler

SB attempts to murder SD who will be in a coma.

Spoiler
Characters
  • 1665464049_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B3%E1%86%AB%E1%84%89%E1%85%A5%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A7%E1%86%AB(%E1%84%80%E1%85%A1%E1%86%BC%E1%84%87%E1%85%A1%E1%84%85%E1%85%A1%E1%86%B7)_%E1%84%87%E1%85%A1%E1%86%A8%E1%84%92%E1%85%A1%E1%84%82%E1%85%A1.jpg

EUN SEO-YEON (KANG BA-RAM) / Cast. Park Ha-Na
    It’s been 20 years since she turned from the beloved, doted-on daughter, Baram, to Seoyeon. One day, Insoon stops by the makeup shop Seoyeon works at by chance, bringing back all her past relationships and memories. Baram reunites with San-deul and falls in love, but when he dies, she is confronted with the truth that Baeksan killed her father and San-deul. Not only that, but he also even kidnaps her mother that she has finally reunited with! The once warm-hearted Kang Baram is dead. Only Seoyeon remains, pledging a bitter vengeance like a winter wind.
  • 1665464193_%E1%84%80%E1%85%A1%E1%86%BC%E1%84%90%E1%85%A2%E1%84%91%E1%85%AE%E1%86%BC_%E1%84%80%E1%85%A1%E1%86%BC%E1%84%8C%E1%85%B5%E1%84%89%E1%85%A5%E1%86%B8.jpg

KANG TAE-POONG / Cast. Kang Ji-Seob
    Baram was the only one who kept his heart safe after it was broken from witnessing his father’s crime at a young age. But one day, Baram disappears without a trace and news of her death soon follows. After many turbulent years, he meets Seoyeon, but eventually realizes that she really is Baram that he’s been looking for all this time. He realizes that Seoyeon has proposed to him not out of love, but for vengeance. However, he happily intends to be used by her. He would do anything for his love, even if it is only doom that awaits him.
  • 1665464241_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B2%E1%86%AB%E1%84%89%E1%85%A1%E1%86%AB%E1%84%83%E1%85%B3%E1%86%AF_%E1%84%87%E1%85%A1%E1%86%A8%E1%84%8B%E1%85%B2%E1%86%AB%E1%84%8C%E1%85%A2.jpg

YOON SAN-DEUL / Cast. Park Yoon-Jae
    San-deul met Baram in middle school and fell in love with her right away. One day, his father is suddenly killed after looking into the death of his close friend (Baram’s father), and San-deul can’t forget the suspicious man he saw that day. He reunites with Baram after a long time, and they promise each other that they will get married. But San-deul is attacked after finding evidence to prove that Baeksan is the one who killed Baram’s father. And after awaking from a long coma, the first thing that awaits him is the news of Seoyeon’s wedding to Taepoong.
  • 1665464299_%E1%84%80%E1%85%A1%E1%86%BC%E1%84%87%E1%85%A1%E1%84%83%E1%85%A1_%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A9%E1%84%89%E1%85%B3%E1%86%BC%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A1.jpg

KANG BA-DA / Cast. Oh Seung-A
    Even though they were born as twins, Baram and Bada were complete opposites. Perhaps that is why everyone loved Baram more than her. Even her first love, San-deul. One day, Baram disappears and even then, nothing changes. Jealousy and anxiety build over the years and Bada grows up into a person who would do even the dirtiest deeds to achieve her desires.

For Park Hana's fans. (Off topic)

Spoiler

• Like 7

On 12/17/2022 at 9:00 AM, kboramint said:

San Duel in the preview for the next episode, stated that he's going to play the audio at Le Blanc's anniversary. That event was in the beginning of the first episode. I think your theory of something bad is going to happen to san Deul might be right.  

Right? I feel a sense of forebording when he said that. No, that's not going to end well this early in the series

• Like 5

So Tae Poong is a magician! He made that memory card disappear in front of Ba Da's eyes. :lol:

I didn't catch why TP couldn't hear San Deul's dad's voice on the recording and why/ how it could be recovered, but I'm glad that he didn't keep it to himself any longer. Now Ba Ram, San Deul, TP, and Ba Da all know the truth.

Seems like Jo Yi's dad was a stellar man. I look forward to seeing what actually happened between him and Yoon Hee 30 years ago.

@Latte_Anyday That would have been amazing if papa's letter had been found in the Dirty Dancing vinyl cover. :joy:

• LOL 6

15 hours ago, shahila197878 said:

Right? I feel a sense of forebording when he said that. No, that's not going to end well this early in the series

... and what about San Duel's younger brother( cast Shin Jung Yoon)? -> info on the Mydramalist.

• Shocked 7

3 minutes ago, PeVe said:

... and what about San Duel's younger brother( cast Shin Jung Yoon)? -> info on the Mydramalist.

Whoa! He has a younger brother? Did not see that coming! :scream:

I looked it up and the actor himself is 37 years old, so he should appear as an adult in the show (ie present time). And interestingly enough his character's name is Yoon Baek Kang...so close to Kang Baek San. Weird.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Just now, the_sweetroad said:

Whoa! He has a younger brother? Did not see that coming! :scream:

I looked it up and the actor himself is 37 years old, so he should appear as an adult in the show (ie present time). And interestingly enough his character's name is Yoon Baek Kang...so close to Kang Baek San. Weird.

I am also shocked - let's wait for the next episodes... I think  BD and  Jo Vi are twins ( f.ex

suggestion- the hair ). ..and the end of TP and JV romance...

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, PeVe said:

Oh oh, in Secret house they killed a character and brought her back as her twin. 

Writer, are you killing off SD? If he is not a monk, he is in coma or be killed off? I'd like to see this relationship to the end and any breakups should be clearcut. Otherwise, her relationship with TP could not seem genuine even if she fell in love with him.

P/S  to Argentina's fans: viva Argentina.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Writer, are you killing off SD? If he is not a monk, he is in coma or be killed off? I'd like to see this relationship to the end and any breakups should be clearcut. Otherwise, her relationship with TP could not seem genuine even if she fell in love with him.

In the analysis I sent above, seems that SD will wake up from the coma to find SY getting married to TP.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

In the analysis I sent above, seems that SD will wake up from the coma to find SY getting married to TP.

Yes I had seen that earlier on KBS web  and waiting for him to be bashed by BD. I think it should happen soon. He will be in coma perhaps for 10-15 episodes - my prediction. Will he join the Dark side? :D 

That's understandable but if  they paired him with BD. I'll stop watching. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5