[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

tumblr-9f590572ff58a716ded0225560406a22-

hai everyone. it's getting better and better. :D for anyone who just started watching this, hang in there, the first 2 episodes are kinda slow but the rest will get you hooked and heart-wrenching scenes still stir up a whirlpool of emotions. I really enjoy Krystal Ssi acting in this. :D she's known as a member of the K-pop girl group f(x) and seen in recent dramas such as Police University. she plays Lee Shina, who is about to celebrate a full year as Noh Go Jin's exhausted and perpetually berated secretary (an unheard of feat). I believe, versatile actors Jae Wook Ssi and Krystal Jung who played the younger parts of the lead characters did a great job in making viewers hearts flutter. :D

tumblr-5b68a96279595cfb1eb3897c0f383cc2-

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

@blueberrycakepop That scene! So good! I think they really needed that lol

Spoiler

I laughed so hard during that pillow fight. It was one of the funniest scenes I've seen in a drama in a really long time. They really went for it. 

How is it possible that each episodes tops the previous episodes. 

I feel so bad for NGJ, how could Segi do that to him. The hurt in his eyes.. I feel for him. 

Spoiler

I love the character development we are seeing and because they focused so much on the character and didn't rush the plot, we can notice every little small change that NGJ is doing because of LSA. 

It's so sad that he is so vroken and afraid of him abandoned, he let LSA go. The complexity in his emotions and expressions were so well conveyed. 

I thought LSA was going to find out that BSY is his first love.  Girl, when are you going to catch on!! 

So glad NGJ found the diary, now please let the sweet romance begin because we don't have many episodes left. 

https://youtu.be/K5vIuahbUnw

Preview for epi 11 

Spoiler

Omo.. he wants to spend the night at her apartment. 

Seems like LSA has not accepted NGJ but also not rejecting him hehe 

• Like 3

I wonder if there'd be a loveline for Soo Young with her assistant LoL? The guy's a cutie. 

The other CEO and his jealous wife ha-ha. He's so ott & theatrical, he's almost a farce! His character provide a lot of laughs though.

Goh Jin's just your usual tsundere ml who's afraid of bein' abandoned by his loved ones sigh such a typical trope LoL. And Shin Ah is the one to melt his cold exterior and bring much warmth into his life. 

• Like 4

I’ve been seeing this drama in Instagram for some time and noticed it because of Krystal Jung. She was actually my favorite lady in The Heirs and naturally wanted to watch it. I only realized today that it was in Disney+ and luckily I’m subscribed to it. Up to episode 2 now and I’m hooked. I’ll marathon all the episodes tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Up to episode 10 now and this is a surprisingly good drama. Although using Disney+ as the viewing platform didn't do good for the ratings. Krystal Jung has definitely matured compared to her The Heirs' days, but somehow she's even more appealing for me.

• Like 2

It being on Disney+ for international fans doesn't really do anything for the ratings in Korea. The ratings are for the live tv broadcast. It just means that less people from other countries watch it. It's not on Disney+ in Korea either, here it's on wavve. 

The problem is that it started later than its competition. The other dramas (Business Proposal, Military Prosecutor Doberman) started earlier, so they had a fanbase already. Plus, it's on KBS2. KBS2's weekend dramas and dailies do a lot better than their weekday ones. 

Some dramas end up being really popular without the ratings showing that. The One and Only (한 사람만) had really bad ratings, but the day after it finished, it was released on Netflix Korea. It was in the 10 ten for a couple of weeks after that. It's becoming a trend to just binge watch dramas once they're finished and streaming. 

But... the ratings have been going up, which means people are enjoying it. With Business Proposal finished, this coming week might also see a jump in ratings :)

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

Hi everyone, I'm late to the crazy love train but I'm really enjoying the chemistry between our leads. Add in a fake relationship (my favourite trope) and it's a yes in my book. While dramaland has no shortage of cold heartless male lead characters, its not always acted with as much finesse so major kudos to Kim Jae Wook. As for Krystal, I didn't watch heirs but I'm impressed that she's holding her own and isn't completely overshadowed by her more experienced co-star. 

I'm looking forward to more adorable moments between our otp but I can't help but be a little worried with all sorts of dangers lurking in every corner (killer best friend, manipulative ex, disgruntled ex-employees). I guess this is the exact setup that dramaland needs to prove love conquers everything. Regardless, I'm here for it, crazy and all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oppa knows how to deliver a hot kissing scene :yum:

I am still breathless from that kissing scene... That is so hot and well executed. KJU is kissing master..  I don't think I've ever seen Krystal kiss like this before. I think it really depends on who the partner is! 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Everyone is so exited about that kiss, and here's me over here being excited for how much character growth we got this episode :joy:

I loved the way he was with Sina's father. That scene was so real and the smiles on their faces when they walked back together was so sweet. That with the text conversation the night before and his  "thank you" when he talked about how being around them all felt like family. I melted. 

GoJin researching cancer in his spare time? :biubiu:

NGJ admitting he doesn't want Sina to leave him was definitely hard for him. He's spent years trying to make people think he doesn't need them. In that moment he made himself vulnerable... and then we got a real kiss. That moment was just for them. 

I also liked that while he was "helping" her because she fell off the ladder, she was still higher than him during this conversation/kiss. Sina has all of the real (emotional) power in their relationship and I thought this was such a nice touch.

I do want to see is Sina is actually capable of being a teacher. The education business in Korea is VERY competitive and not being able to handle stress means she's not suited for that kind of environment. I wonder if him setting unrealistic goals for his secretaries was, in part, to test them? Since that whole 1 year rule was likely made by him. From how weird most of the teachers are, it seems like a lot of them can't handle the pressure.