[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

I know the second male lead seems sus, all those camera angles BUT I remember the director said CL is full of twists and surprises so I cannot help but think that they are trying to make the SML looks sus on purposes and the real culprit turns out to be someone totally unexpected. Hmm or it could still be him lol how they are playing mind games with us.

• Like 2

I wonder how the two leads will be able to fall in love with each other, with everything that already knows how to pass between them, and let's not forget  FL's illness, it does not seem to be so romantic, when i first read the title i thought they would fall madly in love with each other but it seems that is not the case

• Like 1

H

Hello everyone
It's been a long time since I watched a korean drama.

When I read the sypnosis i was like not bad and When I watched the first épisodes  I was like  the man lead  is hot but He is a jerk.

In the beginning I was suspicious of Oh Se Gi because He is Mr perfect and  because He Said too Shin Ah that he dont  care if she not Go-jin fiancee as a  true friend you're not supposed to think this way
Well is was just the writer playing   game .

At the end of today episode we are sure Se gi is not  the culprit the watches are not the same
Is not the 3 girls team  and even less Park Yang Tae they are too weak to go this far.

I would like to know the bully's motives why ? Is it   revenge because of the humiliation, money
He is smart ...
The story could have ended since Go jin's accident
He could have given him the fatal blow but he decided to give him a slow and painful end .

So his motive is more personnal

By his appearance he is not a simple employee  maybe an executive  employee His suit , watches, and shoes seem pretty expensive

On the board  on the Last pic it was written day - 60 what is going to happen  ? Another attack

The part where Shin ah  sings was beautiful Go jin seemed a little moved

It's a shame that this series is not very successful I wanted to find people to talk to there are few her

Edited by anna orna
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

The synopsis says they will go from brutal bloody crazy to getting sweeter and sweeter like crazily in love so I am just going to wait for that to happen. I think they will deliver give how much we see they hate each other, I am expecting a drastic turn probably ep 7-8. 

There was a photo showing the back of the person who was in a room full of Noh Go jin's photos, and looked like a woman. 

But I am actually also suspecting his ex gf's assistant. He always seemed so annoyed when she talked about Go-Jin. 

It's too early to reveal Segi as the main culprit. They are trying to mislead us for sure. 

I also hope this thread becomes more active too.. it's still has not been updated as current drama..

I am really enjoying it. It's brutally hilarious, just pure comedy with good suspense. 

Kim Jae Wook's acting is so good. He is literally throwing his image away ahahha you know what I'm saying if you watched ep 5. 

• Like 4

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브 - Kim Jae-Wook & Krystal - Mon & Tues @ 21:30 KST

Episode 6 was so good.. still crazy but different vibe from before. Go-Jin is finally warming up to Shina. Love the deep moments shown for both of them. Lol they make such a good team actually hahah Shina is always helping and protecting him despite hating him and wanting revenge. At first, I wonder how they can go from brutal and bloody to sweeter and sweeter, now I can totally imagine. 

I don't know if this is going to end up being a tear jerker. At this point, I am ok if the FL really does have terminal illness and dies, it's been on a roller coaster ride of emotions with the crazy antics and then they hit us with realism at the end of epi 6. This might actually be fitting for the drama. I love how there are a mix of genres and I've been loving everything that they've shown us so far. 

Can't wait for next week and the OST at the ending credits!!! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

KBS2’s “Crazy Love” garnered an average nationwide rating of 2.5 percent, marking a slight increase from its record of 2.3 percent for the previous episode.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-ratings-break-into-double-digits-again-as-military-prosecutor-doberman-also-hits-new-all-time-high/#ixzz7OK3DDr9H

Episode 5 ... I like that he's not good at hiding his amnesia. There are little quirks and habits that he doesn't know to hide, and it makes so much sense. 

:rainbow:I was so grossed out I didn't blame him for putting her outside.  :lol:

Episode 6 -- It was nice to see some more genuine moments between them. So far it's just been revenge and pettiness and I was starting to get worried that when they do finally get together it would be rushed. Now that we've seen that Go-Jin is not a complete robot, they can start to really get to know each other. 

Is anyone else starting to dislike the jaded secretaries? At first, I liked them, but the more I think about it, the more they annoy me. It's partially THEIR fault that Sina was treated badly. They sabotaged her. Yes, Go-Jin is still a jerk, but they actively worked against Sina in their petty revenge scheme (like the onions in his sandwich).  If they think their revenge is not personal, then... what is it? They've become so obsessed with him that they are sabotaging their own lives too. It's kind of sad.

I finally caught up on the drama today and I was expecting a lot of new pages on this thread and we are still in page four! I don't understand why this drama isn't getting more love? Like I find it hilarious (except for the ending of ep 6) and I'm loving every moment of it!

I also suspected Segi because of watch-guy's style and all the camera angles they gave him. But like @blueberrycakepop said, it might be too soon to reveal the true villain. I do think that he's not as nice as he seems to be. He might want to betray GoJin somehow but killing him it's too much? I still find him sus :lol:

But yeah, definitely keeping an eye on the ex-girlfriend and her bodyguard...

Kim Jae Wook is the best. I'm so glad he did another romcom... So far the two he chose have been really interesting and not your usual romcoms. Love him <3

Edited by Deok-Mi
typo
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Deok-Mi said:

I finally caught up on the drama today and I was expecting a lot of new pages on this thread and we are still in page four! I don't understand why this drama isn't getting more love? Like I find it hilarious (except for the ending of ep 6) and I'm loving every moment of it!

I also suspected Segi because of watch-guy's style and all the camera angles they gave him. But like @blueberrycakepop said, it might be too soon to reveal the true villain. I do think that he's not as nice as he seems to be. He might want to betray GoJin somehow but killing him it's too much? I still find him sus :lol:

But yeah, definitely keeping an eye on the ex-girlfriend and her bodyguard...

Kim Jae Wook is the best. I'm so glad he did another romcom... So far the two he chose have been really interesting and not your usual romcoms. Love him <3

Me too! This drama is so much fun. It's such an odd little drama and I am loving it so far.

I'm still sus of the security guard. There's something about him that seems off... though to be fair, GoJin has annoyed a lot of people. The number of people that want him dead is definitely higher than the number of people that like him  :lol:

14 hours ago, blueberrycakepop said:

People are sleeping on this drama..it is so good.. every episode gets better.

Lots of comments on "my drama list" so you can check it out there. 

Oh yeah, I've been having a look there! It's just that I just expected more movement in here. I mean, other threads are quite active and it just surprises me this one is not.

I guess the synopsis leads to think that maybe it's just an ok drama.  So maybe that's why?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Deok-Mi said:

Oh yeah, I've been having a look there! It's just that I just expected more movement in here. I mean, other threads are quite active and it just surprises me this one is not.

I guess the synopsis leads to think that maybe it's just an ok drama.  So maybe that's why?

Yes it is really sad.. because this drama is actually really good! But sadly it aired after the other two dramas that are in the same time slot. It's also on Disney plus which is not the biggest platform compared to Netflix, viu or Iqiyi. Also I feel like KBS is somewhat restricted in how much they can promote the drama or they are just not doing a good job at all ahhaha. I feel like it being in Disney plus is not helping because it's only available in certain regions... 

• Like 4

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart