[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

Am still undecided whether to continue watching. It's... "interesting" to say the least. While I like Kim Jae Wook, his character, er not so much.

And what the heck? Krystal is dying?!!? What's with drama characters having terminal cancer??? On a shallow note, I like her hair ha-ha & the bags she uses here.

I am so here for Kim Jae Uck's comeback drama! I know it's a bit of an interesting and weird plot but I know it's going to be hilarious and there will be lots of twists. It's going to be a fun ride ~ and I am liking it so far!! I am sure it is going to be even more crazy and chaotic as the story progresses. 

First ep is meant to portray how narcissistic/jerk of a character he is so that the audience would not like him (I agree he is so mean oh geez but they also showed abit of his humanity with the whole birthday thing and a little of his backstory. I just can't seem to hate him ahha). KJU is def playing the part pretty well in my opinion. Savage ahahha especially at the special lecture.  Anyways, I would def stick around. This is exactly what they want the viewers to feel - hatred for NGJ so that when Krystal's plots her revenge, viewers will find it satisfying

If I have to guess, I think Se Gi is behind all the murder notice, just a hunch.. 

Spoiler

NGJ is allergic to peaches and only OSG knows? Hmmm pretty sure there's going to a peach accident later on lol

I've never really watch Krystal's drama but I am guessing that this is different than her previous roles.. playing a timid character, I am looking forward to the change though. Not sure how they are going to deal with the whole terminal illness part though. 

Really liking the OST btw :)

Edited by blueberrycakepop
Typo
  • Like 2

Joining the Monday-Tuesday drama ratings race is KBS 2TV’s “Crazy Love,” whose March 7 premiere took over the time slot previously occupied by “Moonshine.” “Crazy Love” tells the sweet, savage, and chaotic love story between a rude but skilled instructor who receives a death threat and his secretary who is diagnosed with a terminal illness. Kim Jae Wook stars as Noh Go Jin, a narcissistic man who is the CEO of the education company GOTOP and the top math instructor in the country. f(x)’s Krystal stars as Lee Shin Ah, Noh Go Jin’s secretary, who does not have much of a presence.

“Crazy Love” achieved average viewership ratings of 3.4 percent, which is lower than the 5.9 percent recorded by the finale of “Moonshine.” The highest viewership ratings achieved by “Moonshine” was its premiere episode at 7.5 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-continue-to-see-rises-in-viewership-as-crazy-love-joins-ratings-race/#ixzz7MukW8ybt

I suppose the real story begins at the end of the first episode.

Shina is smart and persistent.

I like her clothes and her brown purse. :D

Im glad at least Segi  was nice to her at the end of the day.

FNQtkBSVIAMJmWT?format=jpg&name=360x360

Go Jin was really rude to Shina. I dont like his excessive narcissism although I didnt expect him

to have a special room for all the threats he received.

FNMzpRDaQAAS5hG?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2

I actually really enjoyed the first ep. It's true that NGJ is awful and his behaviour doesn't have any excuse even if he had a bad time in the past, but I'm really interested to see why he became like that and to explore the character.

I'm going to say just that poor LSN...
I really liked her style at the end of the ep, dark does suit Krystal sooo well! :wub:

Thoughts on how the plot could develop? So I'll mark as spoiler just in case.

Spoiler

Maybe too predictable but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that he's the one who's going to pay for LSN's treatment somehow? Seeing that his grandmother passed away from cancer because they couldn't afford treatment soon enough.

I'll definitely keep watching! :love:

Edited by Deok-Mi
typo
  • Like 1