[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

Everyone is so exited about that kiss, and here's me over here being excited for how much character growth we got this episode :joy:

I loved the way he was with Sina's father. That scene was so real and the smiles on their faces when they walked back together was so sweet. That with the text conversation the night before and his  "thank you" when he talked about how being around them all felt like family. I melted. 

GoJin researching cancer in his spare time? :biubiu:

NGJ admitting he doesn't want Sina to leave him was definitely hard for him. He's spent years trying to make people think he doesn't need them. In that moment he made himself vulnerable... and then we got a real kiss. That moment was just for them. 

I also liked that while he was "helping" her because she fell off the ladder, she was still higher than him during this conversation/kiss. Sina has all of the real (emotional) power in their relationship and I thought this was such a nice touch.

I do want to see is Sina is actually capable of being a teacher. The education business in Korea is VERY competitive and not being able to handle stress means she's not suited for that kind of environment. I wonder if him setting unrealistic goals for his secretaries was, in part, to test them? Since that whole 1 year rule was likely made by him. From how weird most of the teachers are, it seems like a lot of them can't handle the pressure. 

Ahh I love your wonderful insights! Yes, I love this episode so much. It is so heart warming. I love the dialogue between the ML and FL's dad. Haha and how dad wants grandchildren asap.. I hope that's what we get in the ending episode. The texting between ML and FL felt so much more personal now. FL can also see ML really being part of the family as everyone loves ML (to his surprise). 

I didn't think of the power in the relationship (emotionally wise) through the ladder scene! Now I love that scene even more. A lot of viewers were upset with the reason that ML excluded FL from the audition but I can kind of understand from his point of view knowing that she is going to "die" soon and not wanting her to go through the stress and trouble and really just wanting to spend her "short" time being and caring for her. But yea, it was also a big leap for him in the relationship when he said "he's fearful and afraid too".. yes it showed his vulnerability and he is taking a huge step given all the pain he had throughout his life. Definitely not easy. 

However, I know that eventually he will support and help her achieve her dreams - another character development coming. It seemed like they already talked about.some audition in the prelease for tomorrow's episode. 

I am happy we are finally getting the crazy romance but I also want some crazy drama now, I need ML to kick some RickRoll'D against his bro and SFL, protect his company. I'm so worried for him but he is smart right? I hope he has a plan... 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, blueberrycakepop said:

A lot of viewers were upset with the reason that ML excluded FL from the audition but I can kind of understand from his point of view knowing that she is going to "die" soon and not wanting her to go through the stress and trouble and really just wanting to spend her "short" time being and caring for her. 

However, I know that eventually he will support and help her achieve her dreams - another character development coming.

If we take his reason for him not wanting her to teach at face value, it definitely comes across as selfish. I agree with you, under the surface there is definitely more to it than that. His fear of her spending her last days stressed and working/auditioning is one of them. To be fair, she was awful in that first audition. I wouldn't have hired her either :lol:

I really think there are a lot of hidden symbols and discussions in this drama and they really add to it. For example, the most obvious one is his hatred of onions. Onions are layered and complex, very similar to people. The potato too. This ugly thing he took for granted (like her) and now it's growing with his feelings. The writer definitely watched and liked Greatest Love. Every time it shows the potato, I think of that drama lol

I love that this drama brought up consent with the first kiss scene. Too many dramas ignore how important consent is. 

As of now, this is probably one of my favourite dramas of 2022. Fingers crossed it sticks the landing. 

9 minutes ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I love that this drama brought up consent with the first kiss scene. Too many dramas ignore how important consent is. 

As of now, this is probably one of my favourite dramas of 2022. Fingers crossed it sticks the landing. 

Same! I am really enjoying this drama and its become one of my favourite. I am holding off on some other dramas because I am so invested in this one right now. 

They played on so many cliches and tropes in such a fun and insightful way. A lot of ppl didn't like the first kiss because of the consent that was somewhat there but he pretty much took it back? However, I agree with you..at least it was mentioned. Unlike other kdramas where ML would literally just kiss the FL without even saying anything. I think that's even worse.

There are quite a few things that viewers got upset about if looked at the surface level, which is unfortunate. It's quite sad that this drama is not getting the ratings it deserves in South Korea because it is very good! Hopefully it will continue to get more loves from international viewers. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blueberrycakepop said:

A lot of ppl didn't like the first kiss because of the consent that was somewhat there but he pretty much took it back? However, I agree with you..at least it was mentioned. Unlike other kdramas where ML would literally just kiss the FL without even saying anything. I think that's even worse.

I definitely had mixed feelings about the first kiss too. I was glad they talked about it in the car after, even if NGJ was a complete blockhead rambling about money. He still knew he was wrong and needed her permission. That's a start. 

The Monday-Tuesday dramas experienced increases in ratings last night!

According to Nielsen Korea, the April 11 broadcast of KBS2’s “Crazy Love” garnered an average nationwide rating of 4.3 percent. This is a 1.3 percent jump from the previous episode’s score of 3 percent and the drama’s personal best record. The increase may partially be attributed to the conclusion of its competitor “A Business Proposal” last week.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/military-prosecutor-doberman-takes-no-1-in-ratings-crazy-love-sets-new-personal-best/#ixzz7QDMxwU1J

• Like 1

Oh yeah Goh Jin is full speed ahead whenever it comes to Shin Ah LoL. The end kiss scene was perfection. I am glad she kissed him back too.

I think it's selfish that he wouldn't let her go for the tutoring thing just 'cause he is afraid of losing her LoL. But I guess if she does end up his wife, she'd be a shareholder in the academy etc? So not a bad deal I guess eheh.

Shin Ah's dad really warming up to future son-in-law LoL. Now all's left is Se Gi & Soo Young ugh.

• Like 2

This week's episodes were great. 

@CupcakeEonni yes everything about the whole scene with Shin Ah's dad and family was super heartwarming. While I was probably more excited about the kiss :Dover the character development, I'm still glad for it. It took strength for him to decide to stay by Shin Ah's side despite knowing she would eventually leave him due to her illness. It was also great that we didn't have unnecessary stress over Shin Ah's misdiagnosis. Rather, we ended up having some laughs with Okhee finding out and NGJ's denial. 

Does anyone have any theories as to why Segi is doing all this? This week's episode hinted it might be related to his sister. Could she be the mysterious girl that almost caused Shin Ah to get into an accident with a motorcyclist? 

• Like 1

Another awesome episode (12), I am happy that this show managed to keep things interesting even though we are close to the end. There are still so many mysteries to solve, and villains to rat out. Really looking forward to next week 

Spoiler

Still trying to recover from epi 11 ending kiss, glad we got a short continuation hehe. LSA is so cute "start dating tomorrow". 

I really love what NGJ said to LSA about being an instructor and why he wants to be one,it really shows that it's his passion and not about money like he said in the first episode. I mean, he made sure to keep his promise to deliver the mock exam session to his students. He is like an onion, so many layers.. stings and makes you cry when it's raw but once it's cooked, sweet and delicious. 

I am also glad they resolved the misdiagnosis so quickly and made it so heartwarming too. That definitely sealed the deal for both of them. I didn't expect NGJ to come back all teary eyed. I love that he trusts LSA enough to show his vulnerability. 

Oh Segi.. literally ohhhh sseulegi I want to know his backstory and why he is doing all this to bring NGJ down! And BSY is just annoying. I don't think she will ever have a chance to put in dent to the leads relationship. 

I am worry for NGJ, even the instructors are being manipulated by Segi to turn against him. Why is NGJ just letting him be? He seems to be keeping tabs on him. NGJ is smart so hopefully hes got something planned already. Hopefully BSY is not going to ruin it by telling Segi NGJ doesn't have amensia. 

Also, there is something going on with Secretary Oh. CEO Park recognize him from somewhere.. 

For some odd reason, I really hope CEO Park, the instructors, and Ms. Ma will end up helping NGJ... That would be so awesome. Maybe they will start to show us how NGJ has been plotting his counterattack plan. I'd be all for that. 

As for why Segi is doing this .. I also think it has to do with his family. It must be pretty darn bad though because Segi is going through great lengths to bring NGJ down. I really hope it's all some misunderstanding.. maybe BSY's dad is behind all this? 

I hope they focus more on this in the next episodes since we are nearing the end while also resolving the ex gf issue. It looks like LSA will find out next week. Hope the couple will resolve this quick and that NGJ would tell her all about the murder threats and Segi!! 

I want them to be a crazy kickass couple and fight back! 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

I am here for the kiss scenes and the kiss scenes alone!! Kim Jae Wook!!:kiss_wink: give me more @Ameera Ali!! Lol. 

we all for the kisses , he never disappoint when in come to kiss scene :lol:

With A speech like this I will kiss him too ..:ph34r:

l8w86dD.gif

3t3qogb.gif
6D0MaQb.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

The couch cuddle session was so sweet. I may or may not have made squee noises resulting in my husband laughing at me. 

:biubiu:

They have been having some really cute moments. I'm kind of scared for the chaos that's coming. 

Too much kissing during Ramadhan is no-good (naughty, naughty girl) ... So, i shall rewatch those scene in some other month. Who doesnt like seeing them compatible with each other? Yeay.. I like this couple. 

The best scene was, when NGJ learn that the misdiagnosed and later in the office. I thought that he will leave LSA, but no.. He came back with a loving hug. That scene showed how much he appreciated LSA. He care for her and protected her. LSA did successfully turning NGJ to good side. Great, now we love him more. Sweet. 

The confrontation between BSY and NGJ also showing the maturity between those two. BSY is possesive but still she gave space to NGJ. The Se Gi guy is the most troublesome person. 

Now.. I kept on watching KJW clips on YT. Fangirl mode activated. 

• Like 1