[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

Ok the second episode is even better... This is so hilarious and it's quite unique. I have to be honest though I probably would not have picked it up if it was not for Kim Jae Uck but I am glad I did. His acting is really good and so versatile. I have never seen him act this kind of role before and he nailed it. 

There is a lot of competition with the other two dramas so I see the ratings are low (sadly) but I also get that this drama may not appeal to the main audience due to its crazy, intentionally over the top concept.  

Spoiler

The revenge scene was hilarious.  Loved it. So they showed Kang Min was the one who hit him but it seemed like an act of impulse so there should be another person who really wants to murder him. 

• Like 1

The thread title should be updated to current drama..

Viewers are too quick to judge based on the fact they thrown in amensia and terminal illness but as the casts and director keep telling us this drama is crazy and lots of twists, I think the amnesia and illness part is not that simple rather will have hilarious twists to them. They are literally doing a parody on kdrama cliches and tropes. 

My prediction: 

Spoiler

I'm thinking ML may have amnesia for like one EP since the doc said it is temporary and then continues to fake amnesia in order to find his actual murderer (Kang Min just ran him over with car out of impulse but he's been receiving death threats way before) and also to mess with Krystal too since she is pretending to be his fiance. Her cancer is very likely a misdiagnosis lol she will die of embarrassment when she finds out || this is the plot I'm predicting  

• Like 2

That would be so epic funny. Based on episode 3 review he was acting super dumbfounded and clueless, it would be hilarious if they reveal at end of EP 3 that he was actually faking it and boiling inside haha 

1 hour ago, Isacristina said:

I saw on twitter that it’s a fake amnesia . Maybe NGJ realizes that he can really be murdered, so he pretend to have amnesia to run away from those who wants to kill him. I don’t now. That is my theory. 

On 3/10/2022 at 9:27 AM, blueberrycakepop said:

The thread title should be updated to current drama..

Viewers are too quick to judge based on the fact they thrown in amensia and terminal illness but as the casts and director keep telling us this drama is crazy and lots of twists, I think the amnesia and illness part is not that simple rather will have hilarious twists to them. They are literally doing a parody on kdrama cliches and tropes. 

My prediction: 

Hide contents

I'm thinking ML may have amnesia for like one EP since the doc said it is temporary and then continues to fake amnesia in order to find his actual murderer (Kang Min just ran him over with car out of impulse but he's been receiving death threats way before) and also to mess with Krystal too since she is pretending to be his fiance. Her cancer is very likely a misdiagnosis lol she will die of embarrassment when she finds out || this is the plot I'm predicting  

Yes this is what I am thinking as well.

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Give some love to this drama...  So far, I enjoy the drama. Why NGJ feels so mysterious here.. 

For someone who is not recovered than suddenly fight against an intruder in his ward.. Hmmm..

Then, again in episode 4, a second intruder...  NJG might be faking the amnesia after a while. 

So, he act timid and shocked in front of her? Hmmm.. 

He mentioned about his sad past to HJ in the car..  Not sure about his health though. With the passing out and the headache. 

Now we wonder which is real or fake? 

• Like 2

Yes, we have confirmation at the end of episode 4, he pretended to lose his memory, I wonder what will happen to FL when they realize this, lol, with the truth revealed  he will might want revenge,  at least at the moment there doesn't seem to be any romance or even feelings between the two leads
So the SFL is the ex of ML, she wants to take advantage of his  amnesia to date with him again , logically she shouldn't even succeed a little but you never know

I'm sure the SML also wants to kill the ML, he's too nice

• Like 2

I am enjoying this drama so much. Kim Jae Wook killing it esp after episode 4's ending. This drama is super underrated. I love the comedy, the plot twist, and mockery of kdrama cliches and tropes, they pull all these tropes and is not as simple as one think. I am starting to get the writing and directing of the drama and its very strategically done to set up for the future episodes. 

It's different and unique in its execution. I hope more appreciate it. Another cult favourite I guess. 

After watching EP 4, I need to go back to watching EP 3 to catch all his micro expressions hahaha I can't wait for EP 5 and hope to see then both try to one up each other 

• Like 3

I am so in love with this drama. Krystal acting has improved so much. I love her character. And Kim Jae Wook is hot and great actor. The storyline is very interesting. I hope the rating's pick up ;(.

So far this drama is so much fun! I will watch anything with Kim Jae Uck, so I had no idea what this drama was about and was lucky not to see the spoilers. So far the relationships between the different character groups are fun to watch and pick apart. So many people have reasons to hate him. 

@marrez1 Yeah, the second male lead is definitely too nice. It's a huge red flag in a drama like this :lol:

I'm also curious about the security guard, because I feel like he's going to be important. 

Does anyone else think the NGJ anti-fans (secretary group) will end up helping out later? That's the vibe I'm getting from them.