[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

14 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh wow okay Episode 14 was so intense, I think there is another guy that could of hurt him.

Yes...main culprit is: (I believe) 

Spoiler

Secretary Jo... What's his problem I wonder. He used to work at Master Edu but never heard of this company. 

I hope there is going to be some saving grace for NGJ. He is despicable but he is also the ML.. lol I feel so torn right now. 

I am a huge fan of KJU so it irks me to see him like this and makes me wonder why he picked a role that is so unlikeable but knowing him, it makes sense. He did get to flex his acting skills a lot here lol and the message being carried in this drama is quite impactful. 

Edited by blueberrycakepop
Additional comments
  • Like 2

I'm conflicted about Ma Eun-Jung. She was doing it for her son (just one of many crazy love examples in this show). BUT, she'd already been working against GoTop for months before she became Segi's puppet. The trust between her and NGJ is gone. I wouldn't want her working for me after that either.

"I'm not sure why I hated him so much." That says it all right there. They were sabotaging themselves and blaming him. If they spent even half the time they spent thinking up ways to hurt NGJ on other things, they would have been able to find a way to be happy. He was a jerk, but I feel like they choose to ignore the fact that they hurt Sina too (sabotaging the lunch orders meant Sina would suffer, and they knew it). They've never acknowledged that and it makes it hard for me to feel sorry for them.

"We were angry." And? That's a terrible excuse. It's the same thing people say when they get caught writing horrible comments or death threats on the internet. At what point does this become okay? It's just an excuse so that they don't have to admit they were being irrational. They went from realizing they needed to stop hating him to being mad again once they had to face up to what they did.

The fact that EVERY employee got an email saying someone was going to kill NGJ and didn't tell the police, or him, is horrifying. Thinking it's a joke or not, they should have said something.

Sina using the collective "we" (우리) triggered his reaction, because in that moment it reminded him that she would have seen that email too. He was left to think about how his behavior made every single one of his employees not care whether or not he died. That's a hard pill to swallow. 

The one scene that stood out for me in episode 14, was when ShinA asks NGJ if he could not forgive the behaviours of his ex-secretaries, and she tells him: "We endured working with you every single day". A few things thus scene showed me:

1. How timid/hesitant Shin A became when she initially started to reason on behalf of the secretaries - she knew it would make NGJ angry

2. ShinA also suffered as a secretary - hence her initial plot to scare him at his vacation home

3. NGJ couldn't understand/believe that ShinA was not taking his side - the expectation that she would not have another opinion and she will always agree with him 

For me, this scene encapsulated the reality of their relationship. Yes they are in love, yes they care for each other, but there is an imbalance.

I agree with what NGJ said, yes the secretary can be unhappy with him etc. But sending "bombs", threatening him etc is not acceptable. Most of us would have worked under, or been in contact with someone who was toxic, we might wish all sorts of terrible things on them, but rarely so we act on it. However, he needs to understand that he is not a good employer and that he has caused emotional stress on his employees. The fact that no one even told him about the death threat email gave him a reality check on how exactly those who work under him feel about him.

I do not think that NGJ has a low EQ; we have seen his interactions with ShinA's father and brother. I just feel when it comes to work he is a perfectionist and expects the same from everyone who works for him. I found it surprising, when on several occasions, SeGi told him he is going for "external meetings" NGJ never even questioned him about those. He basically took it for granted that everyone would have the same vision as he did. NGJ needs to become emphatic; he needs to see life not just from his point of view.

I am proud of ShinA for trying to take a stand and also preparing on her own terms to become an instructor. As she said, whatever she does, in the end everyone will just say it was because of NGJ she got the job. However, she also needs to understand, that running a business is no walk in the park. NGJ is not running a charity, though because of all her "donations" NGJ's image improved.

SeGi I believe is just misinformed, or at least that is what I hope. Someone sent him a letter and I guess that is what lead him to believe that NGJ is responsible for his sisters death. Though I would have thought with all these two have been through their bond would have been stronger. I guess they were never meant to be friends or partners in the first place.

The one character where words fail me is Baek Soo Young. Is this what entitlement is? 

Two more episodes, will be interesting to see where Soo Young's secretary and the kidnapper girl fit into the story.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Shalita Grant

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, blueberrycakepop said:

Yes...main culprit is: (I believe) 

Reveal hidden contents

Secretary Jo... What's his problem I wonder. He used to work at Master Edu but never heard of this company. 

I hope there is going to be some saving grace for NGJ. He is despicable but he is also the ML.. lol I feel so torn right now. 

Yes that is who I think it is to. I hope so to same, let's hope eh.

• Like 2

The ending of ep14 was really surprise me i didn't expected :dizzy:

I think she was a teacher in GOTOP and soooo obsessed with NGJ :cold_sweat: 

because she wear a white dress as if she will marry him :sweats:

and her creepy smile made me think about her like this :fearful:

Anyway I hope she will do nothing for NGJ or ShinA :criesariver:

Im so excited to see next ep and also soooo sad that it will be the last week for this drama :bawling: 

I hope it will be happy crazy love ending :please:

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, blueberrycakepop said:

I can't wait for episode 15, so many questions left to be answered but also don't want this drama to end. 

Same I'm excited for the new episodes and sad that the drama is ending. I hope the ending won't be rushed and there's enough time to resolve the issues with kidnapper girl, segi, secretary jo and soo young. Looking at the pre-release clip it seems that the kidnapping situation and misunderstanding between our couple is resolved quite quickly (which is great). Crossing fingers for a wedding in the finale as well. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I can't believe it's the last episode :( although we are not getting enough romance in the past few episodes, I am loving all the heavy drama and the message that is being conveyed; very relatable to everyone either on a small or large scale. 

It was quite heart breaking seeing NGJ breakdown and thank goodness finally realizing his faults. Kim Jae Wook never fails to get me. What a reveal that he also try committing suicide because of BSY. 

I really love how everything was unfold in epi 15, so many questions were answered. Last but not least, I love the CEO Park hahah. Despite all the pranks, they have a soft spot for each other. It was so touching to see CEO Park stick by NGJ's side. 

Finally, sigh Secretary Jo. He's just consumed by jealousy, hatred and probably guilt. Seemed like the "out" for him was to get rid of NGJ. 

Curious about the ending and please give us some romance now!!! 

• Like 3

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브 - Kim Jae-Wook & Krystal - Mon & Tues @ 21:30 KST ** Final EP Today **

I was quite busy last week and just watched episode 13 earlier. Not going to say anything because I’m sure you guys already know what happened considering the ending is very near.

I did learned how to make hearts from grapes and my wife liked it.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

I love this.. more than I thought I would. Shin Ah was such an angel and a good gf. She's good for Goh Jin. And although I do feel sorry for the way things worked out for Soo Young ; they just weren't meant to be..

This is how every K-Drama ending should be (side-eyeing "A Business Proposal") 

Man ha-ha watchin' this make me wish I had my own Noh Goh Jin minus the meanness of course LoL! They are such lovely couple goals~ loved Shin Ah's understated wedding dress. 

Take care y'all~ xo.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브
19 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I love this.. more than I thought I would. Shin Ah was such an angel and a good gf. She's good for Goh Jin. And although I do feel sorry for the way things worked out for Soo Young ; they just weren't meant to be..

This is how every K-Drama ending should be (side-eyeing "A Business Proposal") 

Man ha-ha watchin' this make me wish I had my own Noh Goh Jin minus the meanness of course LoL! They are such lovely couple goals~ loved Shin Ah's understated wedding dress. 

Take care y'all~ xo.

Haha yes 100% agree that this is what a proper ending should be.

I also really liked how we got a peek into their life as a married couple and the ending shot of their wedding photo in their bedroom. I preferred this understated way of letting viewers know they achieved their happily ever after. I'm going to miss this. 

• Like 4

Epi 16 was sooo good.. everyone (most) got closure and they wrapped things up so nicely with no loose ends. CEO Park the real MVP hahah. 

I loved that we got a proposal scene AND a glimpse of their married life..so sweet and heart warming. The photo in his bedroom replaced with their wedding photo and him thinking back on his journey with LSA. So full of love. 

I really enjoy how detail the character development arc was written for the male lead, I guess that's the main storyline but we rarely see this in a drama. So many messages conveyed in this drama that we can reflect on.

Very very underrated as I think this is one of the best kdrama so far this year. 

Perfect kdrama happy ending lol! 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Wahhhh I JUST LOVE this drama :fullofhearts:

It's really great from the beginning till the end:sweet:

There is a lot of twist but i'm glad they warp it so well .. NGJ apologize and felt sorry to people around him and realize the world is beautiful .. but all thanks to ShinA he change to be a better person because of her .. awwww I felt really glad he have her such a lovely couple :heart2beat:

Anyway this drama will be in my heart really warm and soooo funny to watch it :cutekitty:

I will miss it and miss my lovely couple NGJ & ShinA :please:

• Like 5

Nicely wrapped in a neat little bow :)

I liked how the final episode focused on all the characters, straightened out their stories and then went back to focus on the main couple.

I loved the proposal - no getting on one knee - I really for some reason for not like that. Instead they were standing as equals...though he pretty much put the ring on her before she even agreed :D

The montage at the end was so apt...pretty much summed up the relationship.

Overall great watch and definitely a good rom-com.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I loved the proposal - no getting on one knee - I really for some reason for not like that. Instead they were standing as equals...though he pretty much put the ring on her before she even agreed :D

Him doing that was very Noh Go Jin style haha 

• LOL 2