[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

I hope BSY wakes up and realize that she's being manipulated by Segi, I hope she ends up helping NGJ. I have faith in her, she said she is not going to end up like her dad. CEO Park too, he looked annoyed by Segi.. 

59 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Now.. I kept on watching KJW clips on YT. Fangirl mode activated.

Hehe I'm total fan after watching him in Her Private Life. Who can resist KJU. I need him to accept another project asap. Hopefully on Netflix! 

• Like 3

It pains me to see Goh Jin's woeful expression as he reminisces his memories with Se Gi. Where did it go wrong? Was it caused by Se Gi's dad's ailing condition? Or was it jealousy over Goh Jin's success?

I am gettin' annoyed with Soo Young. She really fooled me by her sweetness at the beginning, turns out she had an ulterior motive. What she said of Shin Ah was downright petty. 

Her character is just another trope where past loves refuse to move on. Why LoL. There's so many other men in South Korea, heck the world even LoL. Life's too short to stick to someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Plus she's beautiful & successful herself; it's just baffling to me.

I like that Shin Ah doesn't act like other girlfriends that do "aegyo" and rely on their boyfriends to buy them stuff. I see it a lot here and it's really cringe and gross LoL. She has her own goals and not to mention great style. I just hope Goh Jin let her pursue her dream and not be too clingy/controlling. Though it'd be nice if she would call him "Oppa" LoL.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Segi turned into a supervillain this week :lol: I'm kind of hoping that whatever his motives are turn out to be a misunderstanding... just because I would prefer him on team No Manners than SooYoung.

10 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

It pains me to see Goh Jin's woeful expression as he reminisces his memories with Se Gi. Where did it go wrong? Was it caused by Se Gi's dad's ailing condition? Or was it jealousy over Goh Jin's success?

I am gettin' annoyed with Soo Young. She really fooled me by her sweetness at the beginning, turns out she had an ulterior motive. What she said of Shin Ah was downright petty. 

I think Segi's sister might have something to do with why he's doing it too. She's likely the girl we saw bump into Sina when that motorcycle was coming at her. I think she also might be the person that put something in the drink at the party. It looked like the person had scars on their wrists from a suicide attempt. 

SooYoung was kind of sketchy right from the first time we saw her. Though, I think her behaviour is probably because she grew up rich. She's used to getting what she wants, but she wasn't allowed to have him. Now that she's got her own company, she thinks she can take him back like he belongs to her. She seems to to think that taking things that are his (his teachers) will get his attention. It's so childish and petty.

That scene where she broke up with him hinted that her father is the one who caused the fake transcripts scandal. I wouldn't be surprised if her assistant/secretary was involved too. It would explain why the IlPumEDU CEO recognized him. I'm wondering if learning this will push her into helping NGJ save his company from Segi. 

12 hours ago, blueberrycakepop said:

Hehe I'm total fan after watching him in Her Private Life. Who can resist KJU. I need him to accept another project asap. Hopefully on Netflix! 

Have you seen Voice (season 1)? He was so good as being a bad guy in that and his nickname for that drama was "sexy trash" lol

4 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

Have you seen Voice (season 1)? He was so good as being a bad guy in that and his nickname for that drama was "sexy trash" lol

Yassss.. Ive watched Voice and the Guest.. both were sooo good!!! 

I actually watched him in Voice first and he left a strong impression, then I came across Her Private Life but put off watching it because MTG was so ingrained in me. When finally watched HPL, I immediately fell in love with him. His acting is so good in all his works. Then I watched the Guest for him even though I can't do horror. He is sexy in all his character; I guess it's because he is sexy himself LOL. 

Edited by blueberrycakepop
Add

20220414-213923.gif

hai everyone. as for me, nothing beats Crazy Love and the messy emotional high energy, it serves every week. :D so let me talk about Noh Go Jin character for a bit. :D I would feel pity for him. he really has no one by his side. all his competing educational companies are trying to find any chances to bring him down. his ex first hurt him and is now trying to get back in his life like she did nothing. his own brother-like friend (the one he trusted most) is lying to him and trying to tear him down. and the worst part? he knows that cruel intentions. it needs also to be added that he doesn't has his grandmother or any biological family to support him. not to mention, the constant hate crimes against him and death threats. but, his future is bright. he just stop hanging around people who try to dim his light and he will climb up to a higher height. I believe, he don't give up on the fight. he would've been completely alone if not for Lee Shina being around him. :D they're literally enemies to each other and do everything to sabotage one another, and yet how are they are so comfortable. if you really like someone you need to protect them. hence, Go Jin has started making that kind of face and Shina's excited. those two are looking more and more like each other each day and now in episode 11, he even admits Lee Shina's family is like his own and makes him happy. :D

:heart:

20220414-214237.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Se Gi is e-v-i-l , while Soo Young is INSANE. OMG. These 2 LoL oy (facepalm) 

Personally, I think Krystal is Jae Wook's most fitting co-star yet. They have the same aura and visuals, style as well. Just my opinion. 

I really liked how Shin Ah handled Soo Young. With a lot of class. Not even Soo Young can top that. She just comes off desperate and pathetic. She can't accept her world is falling apart so she must destroy everything. 

Don't remember any mention of Se Gi's sis apart from being brought up by their father. The drama keep focusing on the mystery lady - she ordered a sandwich and bumped into Shin Ah in a earlier ep. The Ilpum CEO appears to have changed his mind. The other missing piece is Soo Young's hottie right hand man ha-ha.

• Like 2

I am so excited for episode 14, after the build up today. I am in for some serious corporate drama now. I hope NGJ can turn the tables around. There is still so many mysteries. I think Secretary Jo is the ultimate baddie... And yes he is so cute. Maybe he has a obsession with BSY; maybe they should just get together ahha. Now that Shin-ah knows about the death threats, I hope they both team up and kick some butts. Looks like the whole Segi thing might come to an end based on the preview so hope they can focus on the murder threats. 

I love how they resolved the BSY issue so quick.. actually it wasn't even a problem to begin with for the leads. It wasn't like NGJ was hiding it; it was a thing in the past so there was no reason to bring it up and for Shin-ah, she could care less about it really since she is his present and future. I love how she didn't even bother to talk back to BSY. Literally like, she didn't give AF about her comments hahaha love her sass. 

NGJ so funny being jealous bf haha 

I can't believe we only have 3 episodes left, I am going to miss this drama so much. 

Spoiler

Also... Are we getting a bed scene tomorrow =O 

• Like 1

I like the way that NGJ and Sina's romantic relationship isn't the biggest problem in the drama. It's his (and others) relationship with their past. Accepting the past and moving forward seems like a big theme for this drama. The secretaries, SooYoung, Ilpum Edu's boss, Segi... they're all trapped by their pasts. Everyone is unhappy, but they can’t simply blame NGJ. They chose to wallow in self-pity and anger instead of moving on and accepting that they have to take responsibility for their own actions.

SooYoung thinks she can come back into NGJ’s life and act like nothing has happened. She’s like a spoiled child. The fact that she thinks Sina breaking up with him will make him come back to her shows just how much she doesn’t know or truly care about him. She’s completely ignoring his feelings because they don’t give her what she wants. She refuses to accept that her reasons for leaving him don’t matter anymore. It’s been 12 years. She needs to move on.

It seems like Segi thinks his sister died because of NGJ. I doubt that is true.

Sandwich/motorcycle girl seems like a creepy stalker.

Anyone think that NGJ is going to help Michelle Lee? What's happening to her is similar to what happened to him. I can see him feeling bad for her. 

Hi Chingus,

Hope that everyone is well!

I am very late to this party :D.

I literally caught up on CL over the past weekend and I guess it is safe to say that this is the underrated gem of this year so far.

To be honest, in my first attempt, I only made it through half of episode 1 :ph34r:...Second time round - I binge watched :)

I enjoy the fact that although the plot is nothing new per se, the relationship between the leads is quite refreshing. A ML who is jaded by his past relationships, but not completely cold-hearted and is not afraid of showing his emotions. A FL who stands up for herself and has her own T's and C's for their relationship. The highlight of this show has been the character growths of NGJ and Sina which has been so organic. It also helps that the real-life age gap between KJW and Krystal is similar to their onscreen characters.

My favourite scenes have been the ones with Sina's dad and the village family, both in how they have made NGJ family and how on both occasions Sina and NGJ were able to bond in either trying to escape or text each other through the night. 

Three episodes left; let's hope it will be a smooth ride.

@CupcakeEonniI believe that Michelle Lee has, unlike NGJ, actually forged her academic records. When one of the other instructors asked her about the University of Virginia where she supposedly studied, she seemed to dodge his question. However I do hope that NGJ does help her.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I believe that Michelle Lee has, unlike NGJ, actually forged her academic records. When one of the other instructors asked her about the University of Virginia where she supposedly studied, she seemed to dodge his question. However I do hope that NGJ does help her.

Right. She definitely did it. I just hope NGJ helps her, or at least gives her a chance to explain what happened. He's a lot more open now, and he should be willing to let her explain what happened. It will be interesting to see how/why she did it, and if Segi knew. If Segi used her, then she is just as much a victim as NGJ was in the past. 

23 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I believe that Michelle Lee has, unlike NGJ, actually forged her academic records. When one of the other instructors asked her about the University of Virginia where she supposedly studied, she seemed to dodge his question. However I do hope that NGJ does help her.

Initially I thought CEO Park might be the one who forged her academic records since she used to work there and NGJ just scouted her which was mentioned in episode 1; however now I'm not sure if it was CEO Park or Michelle herself. Either way, she knew about it and had no problem with that. 

Wondering who sent her that text message. 

I hope that NGJ would help her too if she gets exposed but not sure if she would be deserving of it if she was the one who forged it.. it would only be used to show NGJ's character development... But I don't know if I want NGJ to change and become the ultimate nice guy. I still want to see the OTT sass that he had, now he is just too clingy and sweet (well only to Shin-ah I guess) but I don't mind that either 

Based on the preview, it looks like he might eventually forgive Ms. Ma after talking with Shin-ah so we will see. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blueberrycakepop said:

I hope that NGJ would help her too if she gets exposed but not sure if she would be deserving of it if she was the one who forged it.. it would only be used to show NGJ's character development... But I don't know if I want NGJ to change and become the ultimate nice guy. I still want to see the OTT sass that he had, now he is just too clingy and sweet (well only to Shin-ah I guess) but I don't mind that either.

I don't want him to be overly nice either. I think he'll probably sympathize with her, but be upset that he was lied to. If there is anyone that can understand her, it would be him. Michelle Lee is one of his top teachers. Not only is she popular and brings in students, but she seems to be genuinely good at her job. NGJ seems like the kind of person that would value skill over credentials, so I am hoping that he defends her for her skills -- not for her lying about her university. I hope. He won't be NGJ if he isn't a little bit of a jerk lol

What I dont like is the instructors unhealthy competing with each other. But, it must be the old NGJ way towards his worker. The new NGJ have to do something to fix this almost toxic environment. SeGi is nit going to help with anything. He might end up behind bars. 

What I love is NGJ and LSA. They are sweet together. LSA did indirectly showing him to be a good version of him. Supporting each other. I like boyfren who gives time for her girl time out with their ladies fren. But, the way he crushing the date bcoz of jealousy... Is a lol. But, he did compensate by treating the ladies the night out. Where I can find such man? Now, I'm jealous. 

I'm looking forward for happy ending. We dont want GoTop to meet the end. A little bit of change might be enuff. 

• Like 2

The unhealthy competition between teachers is definitely a commentary on the education system in Korea. Academies like GoTop make a lot of money because children are taught at a young age to compete with other, especially when it comes to their education. The teachers GoTop compete with each other, not just because of NGJ's attitude, but because it's been part of their education since they were children. It's sad, but it's very realistic.

Yup this drama lives up to its title alright, it really is crazy LoL. Not sure 'bout the love part though. More of Goh Jin tryin' to redeem himself but he is still real stubborn.

No joke the man has hordes of enemies after him LoL. The smile on the mystery lady at the end scene of ep. 14 was eerie as heck! 

I guess Goh Jin was goin' through a rough patch in his life and well, misery love company. So.. he took out his misery/ hurt/ anger onto the people around him. It was a toxic ripple effect. The people he hurt were scarred and wanted to get even which is just as wrong.

Se Hee was wrong to steal Goh Jin's notes(?) but for Se Gi to blame Goh Jin for her death..? I understand Se Gi is hurting but who knows what other reason may have led to Se Hee's tragic demise..? With 2 ep. remaining, hopefully they're able to address these.. 

The other crazy - yup y'all know it .. Soo Young LoL. How is it Shin Ah's fault yikes the audacity of that deranged woman!??! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Yes it is indeed crazy.. wow epi 14 was such a surprise and I loved it. Mystery and suspense is my cup of tea. so many things happened I was ok without much romance. The love part I don't think necessary means romance and I think that's what the director mentioned before as well. More like crazy obsession, every character in this drama has some crazy obsession towards something or someone.. 

NGJ - money? Success? Longing to be loved? 

Shin-ah - her dream? 

Segi- revenge

BSY - her first love 

Etc. 

Crazy love is not a romcom, it is definitely a genre on its own. Also love the message they are trying to bring and became super clear in this episode. 

• Insightful 1