[Drama 2022] Crazy Love ✴ 크레이지 러브

Maetawinz

15 hours ago, debbsthebee said:

Haha yes 100% agree that this is what a proper ending should be.

I also really liked how we got a peek into their life as a married couple and the ending shot of their wedding photo in their bedroom. I preferred this understated way of letting viewers know they achieved their happily ever after. I'm going to miss this. 

New to this particular forum. Anyeonghaseoyo!

I really wanted to see that photo of her glaring down at him again or even both of them death-staring from the end of the bed just for lols, but a wedding photo was pretty cool also. 

Loved watching this drama. I wish Sina was still a little bit crazy towards the end...she seemed to have lost a bit of spunk...but I am glad Noh Gojin rediscovered how to be human again by the 16th episode.

On 4/27/2022 at 5:51 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

I love this.. more than I thought I would. Shin Ah was such an angel and a good gf. She's good for Goh Jin. And although I do feel sorry for the way things worked out for Soo Young ; they just weren't meant to be..

This is how every K-Drama ending should be (side-eyeing "A Business Proposal") 

Man ha-ha watchin' this make me wish I had my own Noh Goh Jin minus the meanness of course LoL! They are such lovely couple goals~ loved Shin Ah's understated wedding dress. 

Take care y'all~ xo.

Oh no, I am watching A Business Proposal now. Is the ending truly that terrible? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, R89CuteSmile said:

I want to ask if anyone know the music that play at ep 11 the scene when NGJ found ShinA was ill and running to find her :Please:

I cant found it .. I try some apps :sweat_smile: but still didn't found it .. :bawling:

I really like piano music that play on that scene :sad1: 

The full OST and music playlist is in Spotify 

Hopefully it's in there too! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, blueberrycakepop said:

The full OST and music playlist is in Spotify 

Hopefully it's in there too! 

Really thank you :heart4:

but is not there unfortunately :cries:

I hope they release an OST album so maybe it will be there I will buy it for sure :please:

3 hours ago, R89CuteSmile said:

Really thank you :heart4:

but is not there unfortunately :cries:

I hope they release an OST album so maybe it will be there I will buy it for sure :please:

Hii, it’s my first post here,

Fortunately, currently there is an open funding project for Crazy Love OST album.

Only 8 days left!

They will provide us a photomatic photo of mimi couple too if we can reach 100% of funding 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Please give a lot of support so that we make Crazy Love OST Album Production Project a success!

P.S:

If it is prohibited to share here, let me know guys, will edit/remove it if necessary, thank youu 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Annyeong! Just finished watching this kdrama. Had a wonderful time that I am rewatching the scenes! :approves:

Wishing more people will discover how good this drama is! Anyway, congratulations to the whole cast and crew for producing an enjoyable show! Cheers! :heartxoxo:

• Awesome 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2023 at 5:08 PM, angela0612 said:

Wishing more people will discover how good this drama is! Anyway, congratulations to the whole cast and crew for producing an enjoyable show! Cheers!

@larus and I decided to start this drama!

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@sweetroad @gm4queen @Lmangla wanna join us?

EDIT: @agenth is in :coolshades:

Anyone who wants to start on this drama with us, let us know! Everyone is free to join :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

@larus Did you catch the first episode? @agenth and I watched it yesterday. It was pretty good but it was a bit slow. We were aware of that though. Reviews online said that the first 2 episodes are a bit slow, but after that it picks up pace and becomes crazy. Am gonna watch ep 2 tonight.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Best hair in this drama? Hands down this guy:

his hair is unique,

unlike FL and SFL having EXACT SAME SHADE AND CURLS AS the OTHER!

GO LAWYER GO!!!!!

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

On 5/6/2024 at 7:23 PM, partyon said:

@larus Did you catch the first episode?

Yes, finally I was able to catch the first 7 episodes. 😃 The first two episodes, there were a couple of things not so good but not to make me drop the drama. Now I like it. It is a good rom com.

I was not surprised that Noh Go Jin did not have amnesia. I thought he will start to remember and not tell anyone. But I was not surprised. I was sure when he attacked the journalist.

There is a glimpse of doubt about Oh Se Gi but I hope it is nothing and he will remain Go Jin`s friend.

On 5/6/2024 at 10:46 PM, partyon said:

Best hair in this drama? Hands down this guy:

I think I know who it is. 🤣 He has the guts to wear that hairsyle. :thumbsup:

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, finally I was able to catch the first 7 episodes. 😃 The first two episodes, there were a couple of things not so good but not to make me drop the drama. Now I like it. It is a good rom com.

YA! @agenth and I have only watched until ep 4. :scream:

No spoilers!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

YA! @agenth and I have only watched until ep 4. :scream:

Oh.... I will be carefully to not not give spoilers. 😅

Spoiler

Surprise! Surprise! But not really a surprise. My doubt was not unfounded. Se Gi is the mastermind of Go Jin`s accident. I hoped he wasn`t.

Now I have to see why he hates Go Jin. I don`t have high hopes but I hope there is a good reason.

The obvious villain Park Yang-Tae was too cartoonish to take him seriously. Usually I don`t like this type of characters but I am not annoyed by his scenes. Whatever....

Why I am not surprise that they included a toilet `joke` in this drama? It became another cliche.

I like the lead couple so I will continue watching for them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, larus said:

Oh.... I will not comment any further not not give spoilers. 😅

I just finished ep 6 and started on ep 7. @agenth will have to catch up in the next days.

:wow1:

I like that they showed in ep 6 that he has some kind of conscience. I also like that the FL has some spunk.

• Like 2

I feel much better since knowing he faked amnesia - otherwise it's taking advantage of someone who doesn't know.

Some things she did, he'd notice, however, even if he did have amnesia, the petty revenge acts like sendingv out a company wide email just doesn't fly in real life.

Actually it's strange how patient he has been, with his temper. KJW is a good actor, the switch from acting to real is unreal. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I just finished the last two episodes.  I am not a fan of Korean romcoms and there were a lot of parts of the drama that showed me why. I think 12 episodes would have been better  because the angst backstory with all the people wanted to revenge against Noh Go jin was tiring and boring. And later everyone had to repent and be forgiving and people who wanted revenge were crying of happiness that he appologized. 🤣 I don`t know why they wanted to incorporate the mystery in a rom com. I mean I know... to pass time.

Spoiler

The moment that instructor said that he find So Young`s assistant familiar, I knew he is the `mastermind`.  The way he manipulated the events. Please....Unconvincing.  I don`t even want to comment how could Oh Se Gi throw away the years of friendship just because he received some papers and an audio about Go Jin and plotted to take him down. Weak plot.

But in the end I will ignore the plot because it was not that important. I have to not expect too much from a rom com and took it like an enjoyable easy watch.

Yu In-Young is tall and she looked good in all her outfits. At first I thought the skirts or short pants (I don`t know what there were) were too much but later i quite like how she dressed.

I liked the main couple and their chemistry. Some scene were silly but it was pleasant to watch them. I don`t regret watching the drama. Thanks @partyon, for the invite.

I liked how Shin-A slapped Go Jin with the resignation latter. Is there a gif with the slapping? 😆

• LOL 2

On 5/10/2024 at 7:00 PM, agenth said:

Actually it's strange how patient he has been, with his temper. KJW is a good actor, the switch from acting to real is unreal. 

I actually am pretty much in awe over both lead actors. I think Krystal is also doing a great job at playing a duality in her role. In one second she can be super sweet, in the next her eyes and voice are filled with rage.

Genius casting both of them. Both actors have a bit of an RBF - Krystal more so than Kim Jae Wook oppa. But both have proven they have what it takes to play villains. That's why they are so good in their respective roles.

22 hours ago, larus said:

I liked how Shin-A slapped Go Jin with the resignation latter. Is there a gif with the slapping? 😆

I have no idea, but I have another slap gif for you.

strong-woman.gif

You'll have to ask @Ameera Ali to make you a gif. :D

I am still stuck at ep 7. Am traveling so am not able to watch it. I will catch up next week. Until then I won't read @larus's spoiler.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I have no idea, but I have another slap gif for you.

I don`t like this slap at all. Who thought it was a good idea to show it?

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 9:36 PM, larus said:

think 12 episodes would have been better  because the angst backstory with all the people wanted to revenge against Noh Go jin was tiring and boring. And later everyone had to repent and be forgiving and people who wanted revenge were crying of happiness that he appologized.

Can I sign your petition... it should have been 12 episodes, instead of 16. I watched all 16, but watched the remaining 4 because I had started watching and was on a roll. 

Spoiler

It just got repetitive and I noticed that Noh Gojin kept repeating the same lines for at least 3 different people: "No, I won't forgive you. You need to pay for what you did". YAWN. Of course he's going to forgive them all due to the FL's influence.

that was annoying because in the end those people did do things, that deserved justice.

of course he was a mean guy and cold boss, and didnt even recognise any of his secretaries, but what they did was harassment and stalking.

also SML guy kept reminding me of Song Joong Ki (his face) and the way he switched from good to evil hehe. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1