[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

5 hours ago, booha said:

((I want to see if CG gets hurt and slips into a coma by trying to save SB??  Maybe being a comatose guy is better than a pathetic soju guy with a silly grin ))

((Haha I forgot KJ was a golden egg for the ratings.  It’s still too early for him to raise a white flag. He will weasel around till the end??  
At the end maybe he gets prison and redemption at the same time.  
YA and KT are a pot stirrer too but I don’t feel they will go down like KJ.)) 

I would so agree with this scenario. Once I saw this is happening , one though came to mind

1. Writer is desperate to redeem YA. 
2. The look on YA’s face once KJ told her how he really felt about YA was PRICELESS.

3. He called her a leech

4. I was like  what are you SIR ( KJ)? 

Can you believe KJ considers himself to be a VICTIM ( 피해자) . I couldn’t stop laughing when he said that. At least his parents are tired of of his explanation. Can you believe Dong Man is now blaming himself. After calling himself 피해자, KJ threatens The Next CEO. The Next CEO was baffled and a little scared of KJ. Lol lol I find Dong Man blaming himself for his son evil ways poor judgment.

Comparing DM & HO circumstances is so vast because she was traumatized and still she suffered so much to protect her son and give him the best. Meanwhile DM & MJ we’re leeches and couldn’t do anything for their son. All they can do is beg a friend to give him a job. DM gave his son advice to strive to reach the top but KJ took this advice and twisted it. He chose to lie, scheme and threaten people to get his way. It seems like KJ is saying they should have told him to succeed with HARD WORK. Is he for real?? Look at how MJ couldn’t bare to cut ties with him. What kind of nonsense is this?

They have no idea the crimes their son committed to get where he is. Once they find out, they will be ashamed even more and may end up being implicated at the same time. I kinda feel bad for them because their friendship with OH & KN are over. Smh smh smh 

• Like 4

Episode 94

While Kyung Jun is happily accepting his Chairmanship (and CEO) of Dongbang position; Ha Ru, So Ri and Kwang Nam are already plotting his downfall. HR will likely discover that the dead person is not Park Ki Tae, as can be seen from his outburst in the preview of Ep. 95. It will not take long before KJ's mask is uncovered and not to mention PKT is also seeking to exact his revenge on him for double-crossing him!

At the same time, KJ's family starts to drift away from him one by one, starting from Shin Do Hee (and Won Byeol). And now Dong Man and Mi Ja. They were told about the "truth" by KJ after MJ confronted him about the stained suit and being briefed by SR of "PKT's death" and how KJ threatened SR to give up the Chairmanship position in exchange for HR's safety. As he is left alone, perhaps this is building up for his redemption arc? Let's see....

KN used the situation to force KJ to give up his parental rights of Han Byeol. Hence, SR and HB are now effectively free from KJ. Like KN said, this better get settle first and the Chairmanship position can be claimed back in the future. And I do agree with him!

Yun A's farmer dad is now moving to HR's house and he may just play a role of making sure YA and HR are divorced! Will this be settle by this week. Obviously YA hasn't been told that the divorce between SR and KJ is already finalized. You can imagine her shock :evilelmo:                                                                                                                                                                             

• Like 4

Todays special event  

Here is the COWARD  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886192317e418eb32f734

He must now keep dreaming of Park Ki Tae for attempting to kill him

I can't wait for him to find out he is dead. lol lol  

@marrez1 @SBoramie

@maribella @Newbie21SG @booha @Min Mcgonagall @nohamahamoud2002

Although Kyung Joon acts tough he is still a coward 

Spoiler

KJ is really losing his marbles. He so deserved it, from previews it seems he will probably turn on his parents. smh smh 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Still dithering over going to the police because HO had attempted to kill PKT. He was caught on cctv. DH chased KJ away.  
I think KJ is also losing his marbles. In tge preview HR told him PKT is alive.  Nothing much in the episode, there was no accident or blowing away of YA. Lost in translation, perhaps.

SR texted HR and YA read it and she went to meet SR. More talk. But she must have sounded pathetic because after she left, HR came and SR was the ever noble chingu. I caught her saying ' She's SB's omma'.  It ended with YA drinking and HR's back to her. It was a reminder of what he had said years ago for her to not love him, she would only see his back.

• Like 1

@UnniSarah I had to laugh today bc it seems that KJ is already alone. His parents and SDH don't want anything to do with him, Chairman or not. Let's see how long his "dream" keeps him happy. His nightmares are already troubling him and tbh I didn't feel sorry for him. 

The idiot KN seems like was pouting bc he realized that if SR and HR leave, OH too...he's going to be left with only his mother for company. I like how he has changes but karma is probably not done with him.

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

It was a reminder of what he had said years ago for her to not love him, she would only see his back.

Let's see if finally she realizes that and let him go. 

I still can't understand why SR would feel sorry or sympathy for YooNA. UGH!

Let's see what tomorrow birngs...KJ is just digging deeper. Even if YA gets a 'happy ending' I doubt it's going to be the same for KJ.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

@UnniSarah I had to laugh today bc it seems that KJ is already alone. His parents and SDH don't want anything to do with him, Chairman or not. Let's see how long his "dream" keeps him happy. His nightmares are already troubling him and tbh I didn't feel sorry for him. 

I was laughing too. Kyung Joon is finally learning what it means to be alone. Ironically he is upset and hurt that he has been abandoned.  I am tired of Mi Ja feeling bad at ignoring KJ. She hasn’t realized that it is her constant forgiving him that made him turn out that way. He hired someone to kill Park Ki Tae.  He is on the path of revenge with KN’s personal assistant. Smh smh smh 

I did feel bad for him only for a second. Lol It was the scene when he found out his own parents told DH to dump Kyung Joon.  Let me remind you it was just for a second because Jang Se Hyun acting was on point.

Remember FEMALE LEAD IS ALWAYS FORGIVING AND MALE LEADS JUST LISTEN TO THEIR  LOVE. Don’t forget they were friends even though it was toxic @Min Mcgonagall

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I did feel bad for him only for a second. Lol It was the scene when he found out his own parents told DH to dump Kyung Joon.  Let me remind it was for a second because Jang Se Hyun acting was on point 

Yes his acting is brilliant, he is a scene catcher. I hope he wins an award.

I am sad, seems KJ's ending will be so tragic :(

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Ironically he is upset and hurt that he has been abandoned.

He always sees himself as the victim. I can't deal with that! 

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I did feel bad for him only for a second. Lol It was the scene when he found out his own parents told DH to dump Kyung Joon.  Let me remind you it was just for a second because Jang Se Hyun acting was on point.

Oh I can understand that...he really has done a great job! 

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Don’t forget they were friends even though it was toxic

Yes well... If OH and HO managed to salvage their friendship I don't know why SR and YA won't at least end up in speaking terms. Even if it's annoying to me :D 

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am sad, seems KJ's ending will be so tragic

Yeah, as I wrote before...Jail would be the best he can hope for. At this point pretty much everyone is out to finally put him in place or get revenge on him and now even his family don't want anything to do with him. He did that to himself though.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

still can't understand why SR would feel sorry or sympathy for YooNA. UGH!

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Remember FEMALE LEAD IS ALWAYS FORGIVING AND MALE LEADS JUST LISTEN TO THEIR  LOVE. Don’t forget they were friends even though it was toxic @Min Mcgonagall

That is so kdrama @UnniSarah

it's ep 95 and SR is still a saint. Her fighting back YA and KJ fizzled out before igniting. I know she was supposed to be the repressed mother for 5 years, but having decided to start over with HR because of HB, then get your claws out. Stop showing us how good you are at emoting. We get the message writer. She's good at crying.

31 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Yes well... If OH and HO managed to salvage their friendship I don't know why SR and YA won't at least end up in speaking terms. Even if it's annoying to me :D 

OH and HO had a close friendship in their young days, but YA seemed to be at loggerhead with SR all the time. OH snd HO have HR and HB. SB is well SB. 

I don't think SR should go anywhere near her but SR being a saint and there  is a hint of redeeming her, we now hear SR defending YA. I hope the subs are less angsty.

• Like 2

So we have YA randomly deciding to break up with HR while KJ continue playing the role of being the scum of the scums. Not sure how the ending gonna be but it look like the plot is slowly headed to YA getting a redemption while KJ is the only one who will suffer a painful end. There goes my hope of YA ending up in a mental institution. 

:nomeme:

Something funny on Jinyeop ig live yesterday. Someone commented to tell the writer she messed it up and this was his response. He probably knows how ruined the plot is. :joy:

If anyone interested, I have uploaded their joint IG live they did today on youtube and their interaction together during the live were so much sweeter than in the drama.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Nothing much in the episode, there was no accident or blowing away of YA. Lost in translation, perhaps.

I don't think the accident scene happen today, maybe in the next few eps.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

OH and HO had a close friendship in their young days, but YA seemed to be at loggerhead with SR all the time. OH snd HO have HR and HB. SB is well SB. 

I don't think SR should go anywhere near her but SR being a saint and there  is a hint of redeeming her, we now hear SR defending YA. I hope the subs are less angsty.

Yes I know the relationhip between OH and HO is way more complex. And I don't expect SR to be besties with YA but she'll probably be happy that YA divorces HR and will let everything else slide. Also bc if that happens, the chances YA ends up with CG who works with SR are very high. And the kids. 

6 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

So we have YA randomly deciding to break up with HR while KJ continue playing the role of being the scum of the scums. Not sure how the ending gonna be but it look like the plot is slowly headed to YA getting a redemption while KJ is the only one who will suffer a painful end. There goes my hope of YA ending up in a mental institution. 

I was also hoping for that option for YA! It seems she'll just have to deal with living witouth HR and probably resort to give away  as many Twist sticks as she can manage lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

philadelphia flyers hockey GIF by NHL

That's how I feel watching SR in the park.

But this won't be the first or the last time evil SLs are redeemed. She has not killed anyone physically, though mentally torturing HR and the people around him is evil too. 

The last few episodes have really been a waste of my time. I am rewatching Winter Sonata and I think that show could be done in 10 episodes. Although I don't mind watching BYJ in his younger days.

We are getting these filler episodes because of the extra 3, I think. @SBoramie pity there are no subs for the instagrams. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I wanted a wedding before the last ep...at this point I'm happy if there's a wedding at all :D

There will be a wedding:wub: This was during their ig live yesterday.

https://twitter.com/hyejooznation/status/1523879402077007872?t=PbRD9X4GPrfbUlf1rWbQCA&s=19

Good thing a wedding scene was included cus someone on other sites commented there wasn't any wedding for the other dramas the writer wrote. This is the only saving grace of the drama imo.

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@SBoramie pity there are no subs for the instagrams. 

I'm planning to sub it in english cus eunjung's fans already uploaded the chinese subs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1