[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

@UnniSarah Wow, that new look of KJ, such a contrast with his previous look. 

KT dying will be so good cus it will give HO closure and assurance that KT won't be able to harass her and HR anymore and she doesn't have to kill him again with her own hands :lol: I think KJ can't get away even if he kills KT accidentally. HR will find out the guy in the video isn't KT in today ep so he will know KT is still alive and KJ will be implicated in the goon's death. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, maribella said:

Then I saw Won Beol in one of the episodes. I was just wondering why he was in instagrams much more often than the other two. Maybe he's been acting longer?  
Is anyone watching Pachinko? I thought Han Beol is in it. There were a few pictures which look like him

Yes to both young actors did cameos for Tomorrow & Pachinko. I shared the link to one of HB’s scenes in Pachinko 

WB was in Tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chingus here's the written preview: 

Kyung-joon, who becomes the president, buys Won-byeol's gift and goes home, but Do-hee tells him when they break up.
Meanwhile, Yoona is shocked and confused by the news of Sori's divorce and Kyung-jun's changed appearance, and misses the morning star, and Cheol-gu, who appears just before her accident, blows her body away...

Sorry for the tranlation.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

https://youtu.be/hvuyu3-83I4

From Instagram, they finished shooting at last

I think today is the last day of shooting for Sehyun but for Eunjung and probably Jinyeop, tomorrow is their last day of shooting cus theres another support truck for Eunjung tomorrow

sk879081-280496986-1018964039001807-1600032413252923904-n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdVW_Z4Jl13/ 

@Min Mcgonagallthanks for the translation! Look like CG will manage to save SB. Thank god.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I wanted KJ to confess his crimes, go to jail for a while, and changes. I still have hopes. I don't like Yuna, but because of my admiration for Jang Se Hyun, I wish KJ redeems himself, which is completely difficult now :(

I think his best hope is going to jail. But ofc he could end up dead at this rate. He really went and dug himself too deep.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

I hope KJ and KT get killed while struggling somewhere and we can watch some real tears from MJ and DM. It's been too frustrating, a good cry is good for us. Then we can watch SR and HR get married happily.

edit:  

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

This is the scene I was looking forward to watching 

Thanks for the translation @Min Mcgonagall   Kyung Joon lied to his parents with a straight face. KJ is in big trouble 

I would have thought she would want to kick herself, looked like she was just shocked.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

He looks like a mafia boss lol! 

I hope YN and KJ end up in jail and alone!

Kind of want KJ and KT to share the same jail cell so KJ will get whacked by KT everyday.

:evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

:fullofhearts:After seeing KJ in that outfit for his augmentation. He looks so sexy and I know @nohamahamoud2002 agrees with me right.  He looks so sexy . I was like :om

I really like this episode. The written preview has really got me worried because of some accident that will involve SB & CG. I don’t know how YA will react and if she will  wake up or not. YA spend all her time trying to spy on Ha Ru. She really is pathetic and annoying. 

MJ & DM seems to be ready to cut tie with their grandson because their Son is Evil . Lol lol I don’t understand why it is taken them this long to realize their is son is evil. Although their son is evil, they still want to blame PKT. This isn’t PKT’s fault but KJ. KJ is the one who approached him first.  What disappoint me is that they still keep their mouth shut. They haven’t realized that once 

HR is so smart, he use his technology to make sure that the videos are real. SR smartened up a bit too.  Now we see the leads take little step to smarten up. 

Hee Ok ask YA if she would do that and YA didn’t even answer her. I feel that YA needs some serious help 

• Like 6

Apart from the divorce, there is really not much forward movement in the episode. There are even flashbacks 'explaining' KJs choices. He even could blame his father who while leeching did not seem to be criminally bent or crooked.

@Min Mcgonagall :sweat_smile: KJ looks like Mr Umberto or Mr Jean Paul or ... who heads the Milan/Paris ... fashion house. All he needs is an earring. 

So the next two/three episodes will centre on YA getting divorced and the search for the missing illegal? 

13 hours ago, SBoramie said:

manage to save SB. Thank go

Perhaps YA will have an accident? The preview mentions 'accident', blows her body away.... maybe the WTOD?

14 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

and misses the morning star, and Cheol-gu, who appears just before her accident, blows her body aw

• Like 3

(EP95 written preview)
KJ, who becomes the president, buys WB's gift and goes home, but Do-hee tells him to break up.
The news of SR’s divorce and KJ’s changed appearance makes YA shocked and confused which causes her to miss SB, and CG appears just before the accident and jumps onto ...

((I want to see if CG gets hurt and slips into a coma by trying to save SB??  Maybe being a comatose guy is better than a pathetic soju guy with a silly grin ))

((Haha I forgot KJ was a golden egg for the ratings.  It’s still too early for him to raise a white flag. He will weasel around till the end??  
At the end maybe he gets prison and redemption at the same time.  
YA and KT are a pot stirrer too but I don’t feel they will go down like KJ.)) 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:57 AM, SBoramie said:

Kind of want KJ and KT to share the same jail cell so KJ will get whacked by KT everyday.

I’m all for KJ and KT sharing the same prison cell   Let’s hope there will be one full episode about their prison life together. That’s what I call happily ever after.  Haha   I bet it will bring the ratings over the roof.  Maybe they might earn a best couple’s award!! haha  :sweat:

3APQ3tY.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1