[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

Ep 97 synopsis 하루는 윤아에게 도장이 찍힌 이혼 서류를 전해 받고 그날 밤 오랜만에 서로의 진심을 말한다. 한편 미자에게 변사체가 발견된 사실과 박기태가 살아있음을 전해 들은 경준은 충격과 공포에 빠지는데

One day, Yoona receives a signed divorce papers, and that night they tell each other their true feelings after a long time. Meanwhile, Kyung-joon is shocked and scared when he hears that Mi-ja has found a dead body and that Park Ki-tae is alive.

I'm just going to wait for the subs bc YooNa's sudden change of heart annoyed me tbh lol...I was hoping she would end in an asylum...it seems she'll get a happy ending instead... Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Ep 97 synopsis 

One day, Yoona receives a signed divorce papers, and that night they tell each other their true feelings after a long time. Meanwhile, Kyung-joon is shocked and scared when he hears that Mi-ja has found a dead body and that Park Ki-tae is alive.

I'm just going to wait for the subs bc YooNa's sudden change of heart annoyed me tbh lol...I was hoping she would end in an asylum...it seems she'll get a happy ending instead... 

so now KJ is crying and scared

they will all become best friends in the end and be one big family lol

I still can't believe CG is crazy in love with YA, dude is crazy, this witch will get happy ending
But since HR and YA divorce, HR will also give up his parental rights on his adoptive child?? like KJ does for SR's son?? hum

• Like 2

Here's the accident we didn't see yesterday:

4 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

they will all become best friends in the end and be one big family lol

I still can't believe CG is crazy in love with YA, dude is crazy, this witch will get happy ending

Lol I was wondering if they all are going to end up like nothing happened between them ugh! And CG was apparently very happy bc YN went to visit him at the hospital...talk about being obsessed!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Ep 97 synopsis 하루는 윤아에게 도장이 찍힌 이혼 서류를 전해 받고 그날 밤 오랜만에 서로의 진심을 말한다. 한편 미자에게 변사체가 발견된 사실과 박기태가 살아있음을 전해 들은 경준은 충격과 공포에 빠지는데

I'm just going to wait for the subs bc YooNa's sudden change of heart annoyed me tbh lol...I was hoping she would end in an asylum...it seems she'll get a happy ending instead... 

I don't like the way things are progressing with YA now. Very likely shes gonna get a redemption and end up with CG at the end. I thought the accident scene was gonna make CG hate YA for nearly killing his daughter but it only proved hes still obsessive over YA. I do not mind if CG end up with YA if YA still hates him to the core but I think shes gonna end up falling in love with him.

I also do not understand how a mere apology will wash away whatever she did. I'm not buying it. I'm about to start some beef with this damn writer and she better not give KJ a redemption arc. 

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

27 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But since HR and YA divorce, HR will also give up his parental rights on his adoptive child?? like KJ does for SR's son?? hum

HR will definitely give up his paternal rights if CG end up with YA.  

• Like 1

@SBoramie I think Kyung Joon will be redeemed but still in jail. Unlike YA , all her plans never fell through which means she can be redeemed. 

Look at Do Hee is also redeemed even after putting her patients at risk with letting Park Ki Tae in the Ami Forte Care Home. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I thought we will get a kumbaya ending but this is a stupid ending. There was show which I think OH also played a mother and a TV announcer. The absolutely awful SFL took up charity work and died, the writer practically cannonised her. We should be thankful, YA is not turned into the late Mother Teresa. :smirk:

This writer is so lame. All the innovative twists are for naught when the ending is way out of the trajectory of the whole story. Only KJ is in anyway close to the target, but he is so criminalised, I didn't expect him to be a murderer. DH waited 5 years to be a single mom? The corporate savvy Next CEO is played out? :surprisedwut: 

YA had a wake up call just looking at KJ in a meeting? That's what happened when we get all the filler episodes. Rush, rush.

Many strange outcomes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

This writer is so lame. All the innovative twists are for naught when the ending is way out of the trajectory of the whole story

That's what surprises me tbh. I've liked how this writer has twisted and untwisted the story several times so I am a little disappointed with how the last eps have played out. Especially since it seems like we're going to get the big kumbaya ending with all of them being at least friendly with each other...ugh!

24 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

I don't like the way things are progressing with YA now. Very likely shes gonna get a redemption and end up with CG at the end. I thought the accident scene was gonna make CG hate YA for nearly killing his daughter but it only proved hes still obsessive over YA. I do not mind if CG end up with YA if YA still hates him to the core but I think shes gonna end up falling in love with him.

I also do not understand how a mere apology will wash away whatever she did. I'm not buying it. I'm about to start some beef with this damn writer and she better not give KJ a redemption arc. 

Yeah...It seems her minute of reflection after seeing KJ in the office will be enough for her to get away with everything. I don't know how to feel about that...it's like... my frustration has been building up and I was ready to see them get punished for my frustration to be satisfied and now...well...

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I think Kyung Joon will be redeemed but still in jail. Unlike YA , all her plans never fell through which means she can be redeemed.

True that...YooNa always shot herself in the foot lol. Kj better end up in jail...if I see his father sacrificing for him or something like that I'm gonna lose it :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Yeah...It seems her minute of reflection after seeing KJ in the office will be enough for her to get away with everything. I don't know how to feel about that...it's like... my frustration has been building up and I was ready to see them get punished for my frustration to be satisfied and now...well...

Same, that feeling of wanting to see YA getting her punishment just went poof just like that. 

But if it means YA's arc will be over soon then I would gladly take it. We are just left with KT and KJ now. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@SBoramie I think Kyung Joon will be redeemed but still in jail. Unlike YA , all her plans never fell through which means she can be redeemed. 

Look at Do Hee is also redeemed even after putting her patients at risk with letting Park Ki Tae in the Ami Forte Care Home. 

I don't know what to feel about YA getting redeemed just cus her plans all failed through. She still stole 5 years of happiness from HR/SR. The leads may choose to forgive her and all but I still think she should also face some consequences like ending up alone and not a happy ending with CG and SB. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Same, that feeling of wanting to see YA getting her punishment just went poof just like that. 

But if it means YA's arc will be over soon then I would gladly take it. We are just left with KT and KJ now. 

I feel the same way @SBoramie @Min Mcgonagall Let's be honest the betrayal these Lead went through isn't logically being forgiven. This more along the line of pity and not a sense of sincerity. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I feel the same way @SBoramie @Min Mcgonagall Let's be honest the betrayal these Lead went through isn't logically being forgiven. This more along the line of pity and not a sense of sincerity. 

Exactly. And tbh I’d be pretty unrealistic to me if they end up being on friendly terms with them after all that happened. I mean, I get why OH and HO could somehow salvage part of their friendship but not SoRi and YooNa! 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Exactly. And tbh I’d be pretty unrealistic to me if they end up being on friendly terms with them after all that happened. I mean, I get why OH and HO could somehow salvage part of their friendship but not SoRi and YooNa! 

The writer is using SR to redeem YA. When HO visited the Ohs and must had said something about YA, we saw SR carrying food carrier and the Grandma did a double take. Yes, she took the soup to YA, who was probably touched. She is a saint.

When SR and HR decided to start over, they both were fuming at YA for many episodes. Is there any reason for them SR and HR to feel differently now? SB was almost run down by a car, so they felt sorry for her? Or was it at the restaurant where YA crashed their dinner? Mindboggling.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

56 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

The writer has certainly played and fooled us each time they made the good guys say they not going to forgive the bad guys. It was that line that gave me hope they will retaliate against them each time a secret is revealed.  

Btw, Eunjung and Jinyeop did another live together earlier on today. 

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

The writer is using SR to redeem YA. When HO visited the Ohs and must had said something about YA, we saw SR carrying food carrier and the Grandma did a double take. Yes, she took the soup to YA, who was probably touched. She is a saint.

When SR and HR decided to start over, they both were fuming at YA for many episodes. Is there any reason for them SR and HR to feel differently now? SB was almost run down by a car, so they felt sorry for her? Or was it at the restaurant where YA crashed their dinner? Mindboggling.

Everything is mindboggling about how the writer choose to finish YA's arc. I will just laugh it off once I see a ridiculous plot from now on. The only part I'm looking forward is SR and HR wedding. I don't even care about how they going to settle KJ cus it has been nothing but disappointment when it comes to punishing them. Good thing we are just left with 7 episodes.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, maribella said:

She is a saint.

This! She's way more forgiving than any person should be...even if she's the FL. I get that usually that's a given for the FL role but please, YN is not even her family... so, why does this writer expect us to go along with her absurdity? I can't even.

25 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

The only part I'm looking forward is SR and HR wedding. I don't even care about how they going to settle KJ cus it has been nothing but disappointment when it comes to punishing them. Good thing we are just left with 7 episodes.

You and me both. I am tired already. I had more expectations bc the writer did a good job of revealing things and twisting them again buuuut...this...just no.

• Like 3

The subbed episode is even worse. Now I know what they are saying. I am going to end up saying the same about SR.... no, I am going to skip it.

Now YA and SB went to see CG at the hospital and SB cutely let it known that  her mum likes comic books. Surprise, surprise, so does soju guy. Sorry, whatever he went through, he has that silly smile on when YA, SB, SR, HR.... anyone is around. OK soju guy says he also has a room full of comics ( just like YA). Match made in heaven. :lol:

Then YA went to see SR, the CEO of a cosmetic company. As usual, she is alone working and she could just stop to listen to YA who said she felt frustrated and needed someone to talk to. 200.gif Saint SR.

You guessed right, YA apologised for stealing HR from her blah blah blah. What an anticlimax....

YA said she was terrified to think that she could lose SB, that the accident was a punishment. But when she was wallowing in her room, she didn't know what happened to SB. I know mothers who wouldn't let the kid out of sight after such an accident. What is the writer thinking?

The PI whom HR hired found the dead body. HO also said that she should turn herself in. So I think we will get the long awaited scene at the police station and KJ is soon to be arrested.

Perhaps PKT will get him first? His parents asked him to give himself up, but he threatened to kill himself if they were to report him to the police. I think if KJ and PKT die in a struggle, or KJ is arrested in the Chairman's office, it would create a real impact. But looking at the last few draggy episodes, KJ will try to escape from PKT, the police arrive and that's it. Throw in a wedding. The end.Ryan Reynolds Insult GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, maribella said:

KJ will try to escape from PKT, the police arrive and that's it. Throw in a wedding. The end.

We still have CG reunion with SB and a scene of YA being happy with CG and SB. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• Sad 1