[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, maribella said:

:headbang:

At this rate it really feels like they're going to be one big happy family. I wouldn't put it past this writer to have HO-OH living together anymore. KN will have to deal with being a good son apparently. And DM and MJ will end up living with SDH and their grandson. 

Or do you guys think there's going to be a trial once PKT is found? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

At this rate it really feels like they're going to be one big happy family. I wouldn't put it past this writer to have HO-OH living together anymore. KN will have to deal with being a good son apparently. And DM and MJ will end up living with SDH and their grandson. 

Or do you guys think there's going to be a trial once PKT is found? 

It would be really tacky to put them together, but who knows as a last gasp of twisting. 

They are probably cutting back on costs after the kidnapping scene. We see only the insides of KN's house, YA's house and the hospital room. These are all in the studio I'm sure. 
The courtroom may mean another location or room plus their robes etc.. 

Probably splurge on the wedding and sponsors are a plenty. But courtroom? :surprisedwut:

• Like 4

oh poors kids, they all smart, HR  will probably give up his parental rights on his adopted daughter but i hope she keeps calling him daddy, seems it's the same for SR's son for KJ

By preview seems KJ wil go to the police 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I think I'm going to wait until the subs are up to comment on this ep. 

Here's the scene where YA let's HR go 

Great. she signed the paper, now all thats left is to tell SB about CG.

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office 

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Preview 

98th episode preview
 Kwangnam wants to hand over the vacant position of chairman to Haru after Kyung Jun left the company.
On the other hand, he explained to Saebyeol about his divorce from Yoona and told her that he was able to endure the hard time because of Saebyeol.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Preview 

98th episode preview
 Kwangnam wants to hand over the vacant position of chairman to Haru after Kyung Jun left the company.
On the other hand, he explained to Saebyeol about his divorce from Yoona and told her that he was able to endure the hard time because of Saebyeol.

I hope they finally let SB know about her dad!

9 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

now all thats left is to tell SB about CG.

yeah, hopefully tomorrow

• Like 4

It looks like everything will end whimpering, no fireworks.  There is a heck of a lot of KJ tonight. He is really scared.

I wonder what YA said to HR. I'm guessing she does not want to be like KJ. An epiphany after a glimpse of crazed KJ.

I don't think DH will change her mind. She had a sad look at the meal. 

• Like 5

I can only look to you guys, I am away now and can’t watch today’s episode . :cries: Give me some spoiled if you can

I am glad that Shin Do Hee is quitting the nursing home. She is doing the right thing. She need to give up her greed so her son can be proud of her. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I don't think DH will change her mind. She had a sad look at the meal. 

As she should. I don't think she saw a future with KJ anymore. Only thing is whether she will still keep in contact with MJ and DM so they could at least still meet up to see WB.

• Like 3

In what land can you get married when you are still married to someone else. The divorce paperwork has to be completely filled out by both parties, then you turn it in, then there's the waiting period before the divorce is finalized. Haru asked Sori if they can get married now - to which she replied, tomorrow.  ???

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

In what land can you get married when you are still married to someone else. The divorce paperwork has to be completely filled out by both parties, then you turn it in, then there's the waiting period before the divorce is finalized. Haru asked Sori if they can get married now - to which she replied, tomorrow.  ???

In the land of k-drama, anything is possible:joy:

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, SBoramie said:

As she should. I don't think she saw a future with KJ anymore. Only thing is whether she will still keep in contact with MJ and DM so they could at least still meet up to see WB.

She might move in with them. There was that hint when KJ was persuading her, using WB of course. He did not know PKT was still alive then.

I didn't like OK cutting a deal to keep out HO's attempt to kill PKT.

The Oh family should have reported his threats to involve a child in his blackmail attempt. But then that would need a bit of thinking from them. :grin:

5 hours ago, brooksmom said:

The translation says that they could get married now, both from HR and SR. There was no 'Tomorrow' from SR. Maybe the Korean version?

PKT was shown to stab KJ in the lobby. But it does not seem like a knife since KJ was alive and well in the preview. The guards will come running surely.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

I didn't like OK cutting a deal to keep out HO's attempt to kill PKT.

The Oh family should have reported his threats to involve a child in his blackmail attempt. But then that would need a bit of thinking from them.

I had to just shake my head. Of course OH would decide to put her friend first...that's where Sori gets it from UGH! I know their relationship is ocmplicated and that this is most likely OH trying to repay HO for what happened, but I still find it a little too much. Especially bc PKT is still out there and he has shown he has no remorse and no plan of stopping just bc HR or HB might be related to him. 

12 hours ago, brooksmom said:

In what land can you get married when you are still married to someone else.

Apparently in KDrama land... -.-' 

• Like 4