[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

50 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

With KJ being involved in a murder, it will soon be found out and will not be surprised if Mi Ja duly discovered the clothes.

Meanwhile, in Google translate, 괴안 is translated as freak. Wondering who is the freak? And what video is Ha Ru watching?

2 more weeks of episodes after tomorrow!

Oh, thats probably what @UnniSarah meant then about too many flashback scenes. I like that they added flashback scenes cus my memory is bad :joy:

50 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

With KJ being involved in a murder, it will soon be found out and will not be surprised if Mi Ja duly discovered the clothes.

Meanwhile, in Google translate, 괴안 is translated as freak. Wondering who is the freak? And what video is Ha Ru watching?

2 more weeks of episodes after tomorrow!

Ah, so it was freak, thanks! KT had two accomplices so maybe its the other accomplice who attacked him cus he know KT must have done something to the guy since he never came back. They might be relatives? 

The video HR is watching, I think is the video footage KJ showed to SR. Not sure what thing he spotted though.

• LOL 2

Episodes 91-92

Cho Kyung Jun is going on a path of no return, after being blackmailed by Park Ki Tae into helping him frame Park Ha Ru for the murder of one of the guys who helped KT drove the funeral car back to the place where KT held Park Hee Ok. KT showed him the recording of his conversation with KJ that will surely incriminate him in the divorce suit. Not to mention, on one hand the CEO of Next (Yoon) also threatened to kick him out of Dongbang's board and reveal his misdeed (embezzlement of funds). On the other hand, Shin Do Hee keeps pestering him for money! In a way, he has no other choice but to comply to PKT's demand!

The 2 episodes were excellent in the way the various characters' emotion were displayed. We have HO who was angry that her plan to poison PKT failed but at the same time she also mentioned to Ok Hee that she's glad she survived the ordeal. As for HR, now that he learnt of the truth behind his birth, he is feeling guilty of the way he treated his Omma and that was why he agreed to pay the ransom of 10 millions using gold-bars. The hospital scene between HR and HO showed their awkwardness, but it is a sign that the redemption arc meant for HO will likely work and I predict there will be a happy ending involving HO. She will probably divorce Kwang Nam willingly and move back to the US. 

Ok Hee is another individual who felt that she was responsible for the ordeal that HO has to go through. Hence, forgiveness is already given and she "can understand" why HO and KN had to concoct the lies earlier. Dong Man and Mi Ja are the next two in line to ask for forgiveness from HO. After learning the truth, Dong Man confronted KJ and slapped him hard for being the person responsible in the fiasco involving PKT. 

The only remaining person who does not feel any sense of remorse at all is of course Kang Yun A. Despite her dad's effort in bringing Chul Gu to bond with Saet Byeol, she remains aloof and purpose keeps her distance from CG. This person is beyond redemption and she could up end left alone. SB will certainly be left under the care of CG who care more about her than YA. 

This kidnapping plot and the murder of that goon who helped PKT (he lost his life because of that piece of gold bar :facepalm:) will certainly take up most of next week's episodes.

• Like 5

KJ and PKT are blackmailing SR for the video of HR hitting PKT.

The writer has managed to turn her into a passive pushover most of the time. Now she is being used to give the two scum money. 

She was there, she saw HR hitting PKT, yet she is being played? In other dramas, the good guys are turning into smart people with 10-11 episodes left. Let's hope It's the same here.

edit: KJ and PKT know that HR would tell them where to go, so they chose SR who they think cannot stand the shakedown.

• Like 4

By chance I came upon Korean-YT which recapped the daily.  About the preview, this blogger speculates;  After seeing KJ’s bloody clothes, Mi Ja learns about KT’s scheme from KJ and persuades KJ not to do it and to turn himself into the police.  
괴안: I too couldn’t find the exact word for it but I have to guess it as a stranger/unknown/or someone, big&tall??   
As usual something in this teaser preview might not be revealed till next week 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Tsk tsk.. KJ still dreaming about his chairman seat. I think KT gonna accuse KJ of killing instead if his plan of framing HR fails and that's why he made KJ do all the dirty job for him and recorded it. From aiding to murder, KJ will be locked up in jail forever. 

Some BTS pictures

Spoiler

Look like KJ met up with KT at a pier and he's carrying a bag. Passing money to KT or on the run? 

jang-hyun-tae-279801856-368415295078330-8368755214939869488-n.jpg

jang-hyun-tae-279896383-536160804708273-3293601380805248773-n.jpg

jang-hyun-tae-279825185-411935903782973-4145021865299642606-n.jpg

jang-hyun-tae-279849613-962089554453547-1356232337383751934-n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am quite happy with the route KJ’s character is going. Although Kyung Joon and KT expects So Ri to give them money and the chairman position , Ha Ru will never allow anyone he loves ruin their lives.  He already feels his mom lived so terribly. He will turn himself in and that is their only solution. Kyung Joon will become a suspect which will only scare both KJ & KT. Knowing KT, he will be thinking of himself. He will threaten KJ forcing KJ to make terrible mistakes. Did you see the way he made DH worried about him. 

Kyung Joon is man who wants to live a life of luxury and loves using excuses for his actions. He still believes he hasn’t done any wrong. Kj thinks all he has to do now is get the money and KT will leave. KJ’s decision has made him do so many mistakes. For example He touched the body by changing his clothes, he buried him with his own hand and it was recorded. He has blackmailed SR for money and the chairman position which will make him look even worse. Even after all this , he still thinks he is a VICTIM. So angry right now

From text preview It seems MJ will find out and I believe that KJ will ruin/ implicate his mom also.  I see one route they will take and it will last until May 17, since these episodes are short and they love starting an episode with the ending scene of previous ep. MJ will kee her mouth shut because of KJ’s excuses which will only hurt MJ in the end  Her friendship with OH is already ruined because of her son, DM’s relationship with KN is already ruin but he will be the voice of reason and that is why he won’t find out until it is too late. KJ would have already been investigated and about to go to jail. MJ & DM will begging but KN,OH & HO won’t listen because HO CLEALRY TOLD THEM TO STOP KJ FROM CONTACTING KT. smh smh smh 

@SBoramie @Min Mcgonagall @booha @Newbie21SG  @maribella what do you guys think 

@SBoramie I thin so too. KT will put the blame on him already especially since everything was recorded and Kyung Joon the dummy DID ALL THE WORK.

:allgoodlol:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

@UnniSarah I saw KJ crying and only wanted to slap him. I feel no sympathy for him. He really will end up the worse out of all of them bc he is putting himself in this position. Now, when the police gets involved, his pleads of sympathy won't do much. THe OHs and HO won't give him any more chances. Not that he deserves any. I am just wondering if they're going to rope YA into this too.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

@UnniSarah I saw KJ crying and only wanted to slap him. I feel no sympathy for him. He really will end up the worse out of all of them bc he is putting himself in this position. Now, when the police gets involved, his pleads of sympathy won't do much. THe OHs and HO won't give him any more chances. Not that he deserves any. I am just wondering if they're going to rope YA into this too.

I felt the same way. Those tears didn’t move me at all. It only upset me because this blackmail didn’t really scare him ar because he is still trying for the Chairman Position. If he was sincere and scared he wouldn’t ask for anything but ask for help incase he doesn’t want to go the police. But No he chose the route to blackmail So Ri. 

Spoiler

I am kinda upset because it looks like they giving him the money. I am like WHY??????????

If the police is involved, I am all for it but if not. I am going to scream and not watch next week’s episode because I will still be too upset to watch.   

So disappointed by the BTS pictures 

I needed the police involved so badly. 

CG tried being the boss and I was like that was so weird!!  Even YA was like What??? It was weird . I don’t think it was effective but I think they writes is trying to give YA a happy ending.  This is my opinion :surprisedwut:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

CG tried being the boss and I was like that was so weird!!  Even YA was like What??? It was weird . I don’t think it was effective but I think they writes is trying to give YA a happy ending.  This is my opinion 

i agree, CG is just madly in love with YA, he just want to be with her,  i see a happy ending for YA with him, he deserves more but writers are trash 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@UnniSarah I like how KJ is on the road to self-destruction and he only has himself to blame. If he was not lured by his own greed in the first place, he would not be in this sticky situation now. The voice recording of KJ paying for KT's services would at most put him in jail for a couple of years only but now with murder, he's gonna be locked up in jail forever. The police will step in soon.

It looks like CG is finally being assertive and put his daughter as first priority over YA, so I think the writer is alluding that CG will be the one taking care of SB at the end while YA goes to jail or asylum for the rest of her life since YA is still hell bent on being obsessive to HR. Note how CG was saying he would pay 10 million if it was SB but he didn't say he would done the same if it was YA so I still don't think YA will get a happy ending. I'm thinking YA will get involved with KT too since he probably has some dirt on her. I'm sure once he done using KJ, he will look for her next since his motto is 'I just want to live'.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@UnniSarah you think HR will go to the police? I don't know what to think.

Even the last scene with HR and SR hugging got me asking, he's going back to the house where YA suffocates him? 
Shouldn't he or they check into a hotel and rest? HR esp.

SR was so unaffected by the whole thing that she was going to do some work and HR was exhausted? Cbs Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA

Yes, the masterful soju guy still had that idiotic smile on his face as the wimpy soju guy. :Megalol: YA's punishment would be to have to live with him but poor guy, he does not deserve the punishment. She should spend many years in a sanitarium.

8 hours ago, booha said:

I too couldn’t find the exact word for it but I have to guess it as a stranger/unknown/or someone, big&tall??   
As usual something in this teaser preview might not be revealed till next week

Who could this be? Only the friend of the dead guy.

• Like 2

I can’t with SR today!! Next week is going to be messy and KJ really has lost all sense now. 

19 minutes ago, maribella said:

Who could this be? Only the friend of the dead guy

Spoiler

It seems KJ sent Kim to off KT and get the money he got from SR back! He’s horrible. 

• Like 2

PKT is being played out by KJ and the money ended up with the guy hired by KJ. We will see what happen to KJ next week. If the police discovered PKT, the claim that HR killed him will be void and KJ will be in deep RickRoll'D.

Not to mention, PKT will be going after him too after he didn't get his money. So, next week plot will shift from the kidnapping and the aftermath, to hunting down PKT and KJ!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Written preview:

Ep 94 synopsis

Mi-ja is shocked to hear of the threat from So-ri, and interrogates Kyung-joon.
 Sori succeeded in divorce from Kyung-jun in exchange for the chairmanship, and one day she hears from a detective that the person she is looking for has gone missing.

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I can’t with SR today!! Next week is going to be messy and KJ really has lost all sense now. 

Hide contents

It seems KJ sent Kim to off KT and get the money he got from SR back! He’s horrible. 

I did say that SR couldn't take the shake-down and would pay the the two scumbags. That was why KJ brought the video to her. 

He double crossed PKT??? So that was the monster or freak.  He became the chairman??? SR is not like the FL from the Land. The woman fought the swindlers and recouped her family wealth.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, maribella said:

He double crossed PKT??? So that was the monster or freak.  He became the chairman??? SR is not like the FL from the Land. The woman fought the swindlers and recouped her family wealth.

I think it's a bargain....she exchanged the Chairmanship position for the divorce, which I feel is a smart move. Once she is divorced, she's free. Whereas, KJ's position as a Chairman of Dongbang is not safe as PKT may still double-cross him again. It will be a game of chess for the next few episodes. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, maribella said:

I did say that SR couldn't take the shake-down and would pay the the two scumbags. That was why KJ brought the video to her. 

I was quite annoyed with SR today. I get that she's the FL but we've got 10 eps to go and she's still so naive when it comes to KJ?! Please, why hasn't she learned anything?!

KJ signed his downfall now with no more chances of getting out of it. Hopefully, the writers won't make us wait until the last ep for everything to come out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

I think it's a bargain....she exchanged the Chairmanship position for the divorce, which I feel is a smart move. Once she is divorced, she's free. Whereas, KJ's position as a Chairman of Dongbang is not safe as PKT may still double-cross him again. It will be a game of chess for the next few episodes. 

The main issue is that he has no right to the position- by capability or ownership of shares.

She could file a lawsuit - but poor SB, poor HB, poor YA ad infinitum- she could tape their  arguments many times. But no, she is noble. 

1 hour ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I was quite annoyed with SR today. I get that she's the FL but we've got 10 eps to go and she's still so naive when it comes to KJ?! Please, why hasn't she learned anything?!

KJ signed his downfall now with no more chances of getting out of it. Hopefully, the writers won't make us wait until the last ep for everything to come out.

Words fail me. Being played out by an idiot like KJ should be so humiliating. Both to SR ( she is unaware of it) and PKT who is nasty enough to take notice.

edit:

I don't think I could watch this episode with subs. The last time I wanted to kick someone so much was when her mother told HR he was KN's son with just the fake DNA test. Here SR took KJ's word without demanding where the dead body is, is the video genuine... so many questions. She wants to protect people she loves, She should flip a coin. Let fate decide as she did earlier with HB.

• Like 4