[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

know what will destroy him @maribella I didn’t think Park Ki Tae could lower himself even more but I am deeply saddened by it. He will tell Kyung Joon he raped Hee Ok.  Kyung Joon won’t pass this up to blackmail Ha Ru so that he would resign from the Nursing Home.

1 hour ago, SBoramie said:

I think his target is HR. The subs on dramacool, KT said to KJ that HR ruined his plans and he will tell KJ a way to get rid of him in one blow and only killing HR will get rid of him for good in one blow. KT already has rape and kidnapping against him which is enough to put him in jail for a lifetime, I'm sure he wouldn't mind adding murder on his list now. He know hes doomed with no way out but at least he will be able to take revenge on HR by killing him off. 

I prefer @UnniSarah's suggestion but the way they made PKT to be so scummy, @SBoramie's guess is more in character. 

I don't know what to think, as long as it does not involve the kids.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Cho Kyung Jo why are you judgmental?? Where does your confidence comes from?  
Do you guys know, I still don’t like Do Hee??? She is still working an angle after the mess she created by acting under KJ’s order. Although Do Hee loves KJ in spite of his viciousness, I don’t agree they should be together. WB won’t become a good and pure soul if raised by these two especially since his grandparents are also greedy. They are not as bad as the parents but still. Dong Man, although the claims he will

cut ties with KJ I still think it is a scare tactic not something he will actually do. They are to soft in Kyung Joon. 

Everyone I am anxious and scared of what is going to happen in today’s episode.  Part of me doesn’t want anything bad happen to Ha Ru but I want Kyung Joon to work with PLT so that when he falls, KYUNG JOON WON’T EVER GET BACK UP. 

I don't like DH either, they can keep redeeming her character but she's still a bad person in my eyes who scheme and blackmail people just to get what she wants while saving herself.  She didn't bring KJ to court and chose to settle it quietly cus she know she will be charged too for abetting a crime by keeping quiet when she knew KJ swapped the dna report.

I'm really looking forward to today ep. I can't wait to see what is KT's plan and if KJ gonna work with him.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

So HO and KY didn't die after all?

I think HO will end up going to the states after making up with everyone.

I must say I laughed at her saying that she miscalculated probably. All the stress thinking she might die and this writer twisted that storyline! Kudos for that.

53 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

What could be PKT’s plan to get rid of Ha Ru???

I also think that he might be willing to ruin HR by saying how he came to be. Imo HR shouldn't feel less bc of the circumstances of his birth, but I'm not so sure how that might be perceived in K? 

I can't wait for today's ep.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@SBoramie I checked both sites, they have the same translation word for word. 
PKT is asking for help and He is willing to tell him how to get rid of Ha Ru. 
What could be PKT’s plan to get rid of Ha Ru???

I'm thinking he will ask KJ to kill HR but how he plans to kill him I'm not sure. Maybe he take inspiration from HO and use poison but ended up miscalculating like HO too and HR doesn't die. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

This ep made a turn for the worse, now it seems like KJ really won’t be able to escape jail. The idiot signed his fate by contacting KT. 

I thought it was the other way. PKT phoned KJ.

I hope the writer has always had KJ down for a good prison term. It is very wrong to manipulate the lives of others wantonly so he could move up in life. That message should be clear even if it's just for fun kdrama. SDH should also pay for her part in helping him.

• Like 3

Written preview:

Haru hears the story of Hee-ok from sori who had no choice but to abandon herself. Meanwhile, kyungjun who joined hands with kitae, buried the body and lied to sori that kitae is dead

They are really going to frame HR for that?! 

KJ better rot in jail!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Written preview:

Haru hears the story of Hee-ok from sori who had no choice but to abandon herself. Meanwhile, kyungjun who joined hands with kitae, buried the body and lied to sori that kitae is dead

They are really going to frame HR for that?! 

KJ better rot in jail!

KJ basically signed up for his death. 

They gonna frame HR and KJ gonna use that footage to blackmail SR. These two better be in jail by the end of this week. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

I thought it was the other way. PKT phoned KJ.

I hope the writer has always had KJ down for a good prison term. It is very wrong to manipulate the lives of others wantonly so he could move up in life. That message should be clear even if it's just for fun kdrama. SDH should also pay for her part in helping him.

I meant that when KJ contacted KT to tell him the truth about HR episodes ago. He's the one that le KT back into their lives.

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

KJ is being threatened to do it Chingu’s . PKT has the recording of when KJ bought his services @Min Mcgonagall@SBoramie 

Well, he could have later told the police and face the mess he created already. But he won't do that. He's going to wait until the end to plead that he was threatened. 

Imo, he deserves jail!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Well, he could have later told the police and face the mess he created already. But he won't do that. He's going to wait until the end to plead that he was threatened. 

Imo, he deserves jail!

I am so glad we are on the same page. I hated how they wrote this blackmail in the script at this MOMENT, it felt like a cop out for the scum Jo Kyung Joon. angry the hills GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am so glad we are on the same page. I hated how they wrote this blackmail in the script at this MOMENT, it felt like a cop out for the scum Jo Kyung Joon. 

Same!! For me, KJ has no more chances now!! He better end up rotting in jail for this! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HR will be released because a DNA test on the corpse will show that it wasn't PKT. Of course, kdrama police will stumble around for days if not weeks. :smirk: 

Does Korea have the death sentence? I guess not or PKT will hang.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KT is a dangerous person, both Yuna and KJ are crazy to get mixed up with him. I mean aren't they worried about their children? They are messing up with the wrong person.

I don't think they care at all chingu. As long as they get what they want, we will torment the people that will make dream come true. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

HR will be released because a DNA test on the corpse will show that it wasn't PKT. Of course, kdrama police will stumble around for days if not weeks. :smirk: 

Does Korea have the death sentence? I guess not or PKT will hang.

Not sure if they have death sentence but I want KT to rot in jail forever with no chances of parole. 

• Like 4