[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

44 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Apparently the only one who are going to be alone are the parents. HO- KN- OH. All the other will end up having a happy ending. I still don't know how to process that ugh!

Kind of funny how KN and HO's actions got whitewashed and they will still end up alone while KJ and YA's actions got whitewashed too and they will get their happy ending. At least KN and HO had a legit reason to lie cus HO wanted to protect HR (still doesn't excuse them!) but KJ and YA had no reason other than for their own selfish purpose. 

38 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I too don’t know how to process it either @Min Mcgonagall

Like how both YA and CG loved COMICS, next will be they are loser’s.  I find even YA’s father is pathetic, he adores CG and want him as a son in law. One reason why his daughter is selfish is because of him. Everything he does in his life is for his daughter. He spoils her rotten. Forcing a couple together doesn’t mean HAPPINESS. 

Agree with you! I think YA is selfish cus YA's father is selfish himself. The only reason why he was okay with HR being with YA at first was cus he thought HR is an orphan and wouldn't have any inheritance issues but he thinks HR's family is a mess after he found out HR is HO and KT's child and wanted YA to be with CG instead. Before, I keep thinking YA took after her mother but when he said that, I knew it was him that YA took after. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

But that's not an excuse for his behaviour. Especially bc he purposedly acted against ppl him and his family considered friends. As much of a leech as MiJa is, or DM, they were never malicious.

Absolutely. They are not criminals whereas KJ is a clear criminal. He is also in his thirties, even if he were a pain, greedy, covetous etc. the decision to commit crimes is all his. Although the writer had highlighted DM's advice to KJ as a possible reason for his actions, KJ knew what he did was wrong, the lies, the fakings, blackmail ...

I think the future of the parents will be left open ended. I don't see the writer taking a stand. She'll take the easy way way out, just like the ending for YA, so cliched.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

They are not criminals whereas KJ is a clear criminal. He is also in his thirties, even if he were a pain, greedy, covetous etc. the decision to commit crimes is all his. Although the writer had highlighted DM's advice to KJ as a possible reason for his actions, KJ knew what he did was wrong, the lies, the fakings, blackmail ...

Exactly. He could have stopped after he was confronted by SR and HR but nope, he kept digging deeper and became more absurd. It's not DM's fault that his lazy, not so brilliant son decided to twist his advice to become a criminal. I mean, the dude is in his 30's!

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I think the future of the parents will be left open ended

Probably. It seems to me the writer is also going on about OH protecting HO at all costs as if she feels guilty. 

• Like 3

Caught up:

Yoon-ah's turn was too sudden. They should have built it up better, it was like over 1.5 eps and she went from crazy obsessed to willing to let go and move on. 

The little girl who plays SB did such a good job. Though with their simple explanation when SB grows up she is prob just going to think dad left mom for another women. I doubt they'll expose Yoon-ah's deeds to her. 

KJ needs to be punished but it seems like he won't be. Or at least very little. 

The only thing left is PKT to be caught and the wedding. I am not sure how the older gen will shake out but I want them all to be single. 

I feel like we might get another time jump at the end. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

I feel like we might get another time jump at the end. 

I just hope the ending won't be rushed if theres a time jump at the end. Left 4 episodes but KT/KJ haven't go to jail yet and SB still doesn't know her real father. 

• Like 2

@maribellaI only know the next series is called golden mask and it has 3 FLs and the rest are supporting casts so its a female-centric drama. Has the typical FL who gets bullied and the SFL is the antagonist. 

Judging from the trailer, it looks a lot more dark than love twist. 

• Like 5

Episodes 97-99

Binged through the 3 episodes today and the focus was on Yun A first, before moving to Kyung Jun. So, we had the whole Ep 97 dealing with YA finally telling both Ha Ru & Hee Ok that she is signing the divorce papers. YA and HR had a heart-to-heart talk and she confessed that she didn't want to become as crazy as KJ if she continues to live with HR, for the sake of Saet Byeol. This news of course pleased everyone at the Oh's. The after-math of this obviously YA will be moving to live with her farmer dad at Gimpo. It was also difficult and very heartbreaking for SB as HR had to tell her that he no longer loved her mother but promised to love her forever. This also created tension among the kids and Won Byeol had to reveal at the end of Ep 99 that Han Byeol and SB will be brother and sister now, much to SB's shock! How will she deal with this new truth? At the same time, Chul Gu also decided to move to Gimpo after learning about the news from the farmer dad, which displeases YA. But CG showed his persistence and wanted YA to tell SB of his real status. This will happen very very soon. And that 50,000 balms that were bought by YA, she decided to donate them in SR's name so that she can at least redeemed herself. Hence, it's a closure for YA now and we only have to see if CG and her end up being together.

As for HR and SR, they will be getting married and the moms are busy scouting for places. HR is also made the new Chairman and CEO of Dongbang, a position that he accepts very quickly, after KJ resigned from that position (more on that later). As a new chairman, HR immediately made an impact and he even retained Shin Do Hee in her post, despite her asking to resign. His relationship with HO also somewhat improved, at least, he's now treating him as his mother. The only difficult spot for him is to tell SB of the truth that he will not be staying with her subsequently.

Now, on to KJ - his dream of being Donbang's Chairman was realised and then gone in a matter of days; as he resigned from the post after realising that Park Ki Tae is alive! That guy even showed up and threatened him in the basement of his office. Only his guile and the fact that PKT is still nursing an injured enabled him to escape from the scumbag. KJ started his running life after going back on his words of surrendering himself to the police. That broke his parents and DH's hearts once again! He bumped into SDH as he went back to his house to get some belonging and bade her goodbye and asked her to find a new man to take care of Won Byeol. While waiting for WB to come out from the kindergarten, fate would lead to HB showing up instead (how long since they were seen together, must have been ages!) and the closing scene of Ep 99 had them hugging together while SR was watching behind.

So left 4 more episodes to wrap things up now and the remaining plots - the aftermath of PKT and KJ's crime, HR and SR's marriage, and what will happen to YA and CG?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

It seems like it. As @SBoramie wrote, it’s centered Arron’s 3 women. I’m not sure if I’ll watch it tbh 

I will wait till like half of the drama is out and watch it if the reviews online say its good.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

It seems like it. As @SBoramie wrote, it’s centered Arron’s 3 women. I’m not sure if I’ll watch it tbh 

48 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

@maribellaI only know the next series is called golden mask and it has 3 FLs and the rest are supporting casts so its a female-centric drama. Has the typical FL who gets bullied and the SFL is the antagonist. 

Judging from the trailer, it looks a lot more dark than love twist. 

I have seen the older actress many times and always as not so nice person. I have seen the younger actress, can't remember in which show. 

I am not excited at all. Bullying in school is bad enough, but in working life? Thinking Elmo GIF by Sesame Street

@SBoramie good idea. Will wait and see. 

46 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

This also created tension among the kids and Won Byeol had to reveal at the end of Ep 99 that Han Byeol and SB will be brother and sister now, much to SB's shock!

HB reminds me of his mother and grandmother. 'Should I reveal the secret?' Which obviously is not a secret since WB is blurting it. 

• Like 3