[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

2 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

Not sure if they have death sentence but I want KT to rot in jail forever with no chances of parole. 

I have just watched the raw episode. HR stopped PKT from hitting HO and proceeded to hit the roach. 

This is back to the annoying part. HO told SR to call tge police, PKT said a whole bunch of things while the 3 seemed to freeze. I am guessing the roach threatened to divulge the rape and humiliate HO who did not seem to care. At the end, the 3 left with the gold, no police. In fact, SR and HR even wanted to leave the gold behind to the scum but HO wouldn't have it. By not calling the police, they played into the scum's hand.

KJ is now being threatened by PKT probably to help him. He deserves that. The worm.

• Like 5

Don't worry at all chingu, the bad guys will always get what they deserve. 

There will be no happy ending for PKT and CKJ I am afraid. If KYA decides to team up with them, then ditto for her.

SDH, maybe writer-nim will just let her and WB reunite with the in-laws. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, maribella said:

I have just watched the raw episode. HR stopped PKT from hitting HO and proceeded to hit the roach. 

This is back to the annoying part. HO told SR to call tge police, PKT said a whole bunch of things while the 3 seemed to freeze. I am guessing the roach threatened to divulge the rape and humiliate HO who did not seem to care. At the end, the 3 left with the gold, no police. In fact, SR and HR even wanted to leave the gold behind to the scum but HO wouldn't have it. By not calling the police, they played into the scum's hand.

KJ is now being threatened by PKT probably to help him. He deserves that. The worm.

Thats why its so stupid of them to leave the scum alone. Who in their right mind would just let a criminal off like that without calling the cops. Whatever happened to that two useless cops who followed the wrong van? I don't see them at all in the episode. I know it just to get KJ involved in KT's scheme but my blood was boiling when I see them leave without doing anything. :triumph:

Yes, KJ has no choice but to help KT now since he has incriminating evidence against KJ. Ironic how KJ used a recording to threaten KN and now its his turn getting threatened by a recording. How the tables have turned. 

31 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Don't worry at all chingu, the bad guys will always get what they deserve. 

There will be no happy ending for PKT and CKJ I am afraid. If KYA decides to team up with them, then ditto for her.

SDH, maybe writer-nim will just let her and WB reunite with the in-laws. 

Yep, no doubt the bad guys will get their punishment at the end. Just wish it came faster. It been a while since we had something satisfying. 

Btw, Eunjung uploaded another love twist BTS vlog today :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Written preview:

Haru hears the story of Hee-ok from sori who had no choice but to abandon herself. Meanwhile, kyungjun who joined hands with kitae, buried the body and lied to sori that kitae is dead

They are really going to frame HR for that?! 

KJ better rot in jail!

OMG now they want to frame HR for this.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Yep, no doubt the bad guys will get their punishment at the end. Just wish it came faster. It been a while since we had something satisfying

A consolation is that KJ, the king of fake DNA, does not remember that the fake body's DNA can verify its identity. 

The preview has YA throwing a jibe at HR that he was like PKT. So KJ-PKT's attempt to blackmail HR seemed to have failed and the accusation is public.

• Like 5

On 5/2/2022 at 10:52 PM, maribella said:

@booha PKT is using the son card to squeeze money. It's clearly blackmail, grabbing OH, turning up at her restaurant, toupeed guy saw how he almost hit OH, with his seven priors, it's not difficult to get him arrested and convicted for extortion. If they add HB, he's going to spend some time in prison. This is not the only kdrama but I have seen others where hardnosed corporate men are duped by lesser beings. The writers don't find it ridiculous. I think it's a matter of making the story move. Viewers will forgive silly little details.

Finally caught up episodes.  I wasn’t sure before how far KT would go but now it’s clear all he wants is money as you pointed out.  Maybe it’s better KT stays as a despicable villain so that HR only has to deal an emotional torture of apology to HO and not KT.  Since HO was ready to die for HR, there will be (your) ommaX3 by HR right?  haha  :mrgreen:
Also it appears KT is dragging KJ into a prison alley?  It’s funny to see KT blamed KJ for starting his current problem, killing a man. 

** shooting in Ganghwa Island.  HB and SB are in school uniforms but WB, not??

more => https://www.instagram.com/p/CdCRTPLP5Jd/

XlJfmDT.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, booha said:

Since HO was ready to die for HR, there will be (your) ommaX3 by HR right?  haha  :mrgreen:

:hwaiting2: Thought I was going to get it last night. Omma, omma, omma. But they have to drag the episodes with PKT in it. The man was going about he was the father, regardless that he assaulted the mother. Shouldn't HR scream back and call him a disgusting rapist? 

HO was right that leaving the gold to him would not stop him from harassing them. Maybe a short respite, nothing more.

• Like 5

세상에/ Oh My Gosh  , Jo Kyung Joon ‘s viciousness got himself tricked by Park Ki Tae . KJ the idiot never realized the moment he stepped foot in the warehouse it was a trap. I can’t believe KJ stayed that long with a dead body in a van instead of leaving and calling the police. This man deserves to rot in jail. KJ’s tears were funny in my eyes. 

14 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Yes, KJ has no choice but to help KT now since he has incriminating evidence against KJ. Ironic how KJ used a recording to threaten KN and now its his turn getting threatened by a recording. How the tables have turned. 

Jo Kyung Joon deserves to be blackmailed by a recording since he himself loves to do that to others. 
Let’s talk about DH, she is truly selfish. She really loves herself more. You would think she would wake up and stop THREATENING Kyung Joon forcing him to commit more crimes. It is so sad that she didn’t think much of HO’s kidnapping. She moved on pretty quickly. 

4 hours ago, booha said:

Also it appears KT is dragging KJ into a prison alley?  It’s funny to see KT blamed KJ for starting his current problem, killing a man. 

Jo Kyung Joon is at fault in my eyes. He successfully tempted PKT knowing his back ground, paid him to help ruin So Ri so he can stay married to her, told him that he had a son by acting like he was doing Park Ki Tae a favor by uniting him with a son. KJ disrupted his life and decided to abandon him. He does have a right to be angry. But the murder and the kidnapping is PKT’s fault because he did it all by himself.

NEXT CEO says he will stop working with Kyung Joon . He will reveal that Kyung Joon has been embezzling funds from the company and removing him from the board. I hope this does happen and he won’t get involved.  I find KJ very dumb, when  Next CEO said he will remove him from the board. Hearing that he will be removed from the board, this is what made him worried not the embezzlement charge.  I know for a fact we haven’t seen the last of Next CEO. 

@maribella @Min Mcgonagall @SBoramie  Help chingu, I don’t think HR knows about the rape. I think OK jet that part to herself. 

I did love HR & HO scene in episode 91. It was akward but sweet at the same time. HR doesn’t know what to say to her and she too don’t know what to say. 

• Like 3

@UnniSarah OH said that she told HR everything, so I am guessing that was part of his fury at the end. 

I still don't understand why OH thinks she's responsible for HO's assault. Maybe for not reporting PKT had been stalking her? 

The gall of him saying my blood is running through your veins or you. Miserable rubbish. HR should have broken his legs before leaving.

• Like 4

@UnniSarah I also wonder if HR doesn't know. I thought OH had told him everything. So, now I hope we'll see some flashback or something.

I have no sympathy left for KJ or YA. They both will end badly bc they dragged KT out of his hole and let him be part of their schemes. Imo, they deserve to have that decision haunt them forever! 

38 minutes ago, maribella said:

I still don't understand why OH thinks she's responsible for HO's assault. Maybe for not reporting PKT had been stalking her? 

I don't get this either. I mean, KT pretty much said if HO hadn't interrupted him that day, he'd gone and have done the same to OH. This does not in any way mean OH should feel responsible or HO. 

But I guess the writer used this to make peace between them, nevermind the fact that HO in a way started that affair with KN bc she was jealous of OH's perfect life. 

How many ep do we have left? IS this drama ending at the 100th ep? Or 103?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

How many ep do we have left? IS this drama ending at the 100th ep? Or 103?

It has 103 episode @Min Mcgonagall

This blame card thing is only because Koreans bound to Every action has consequences. 
Look at Dong Man, Instead  of blaming Kying Joon his son opening PANDORA’S box he would rather say it is his fault . If he hadn’t told KT about KN & HO he would have never went to see HO in the first place. I think it is a farce , so what he told him that. KT is EVIL and he does whatever he wants. If he had any morals, he would stay away from HO but he didn’t think he did anything wrong at all.  That is where the problem started, if HO had reported him maybe he would have never come back in her life again but tbh He could still come back for revenge. He is just the type to do so. So naturally in this case, Dong Man isn’t at fault but PARK KI TAE. 
KJ & YA are at fault because they paid him to break up SR & HR.  They tempted him when he was poor and no knowledge of a son he created after the r**e.  He was gone from their lives until KJ poked the bear. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

세상에/ Oh My Gosh  , Jo Kyung Joon ‘s viciousness got himself tricked by Park Ki Tae . KJ the idiot never realized the moment he stepped foot in the warehouse it was a trap. I can’t believe KJ stayed that long with a dead body in a van instead of leaving and calling the police. This man deserves to rot in jail. KJ’s tears were funny in my eyes. 

Jo Kyung Joon deserves to be blackmailed by a recording since he himself loves to do that to others. 
Let’s talk about DH, she is truly selfish. She really loves herself more. You would think she would wake up and stop THREATENING Kyung Joon forcing him to commit more crimes. It is so sad that she didn’t think much of HO’s kidnapping. She moved on pretty quickly. 

Jo Kyung Joon is at fault in my eyes. He successfully tempted PKT knowing his back ground, paid him to help ruin So Ri so he can stay married to her, told him that he had a son by acting like he was doing Park Ki Tae a favor by uniting him with a son. KJ disrupted his life and decided to abandon him. He does have a right to be angry. But the murder and the kidnapping is PKT’s fault because he did it all by himself.

NEXT CEO says he will stop working with Kyung Joon . He will reveal that Kyung Joon has been embezzling funds from the company and removing him from the board. I hope this does happen and he won’t get involved.  I find KJ very dumb, when  Next CEO said he will remove him from the board. Hearing that he will be removed from the board, this is what made him worried not the embezzlement charge.  I know for a fact we haven’t seen the last of Next CEO. 

@maribella @Min Mcgonagall @SBoramie  Help chingu, I don’t think HR knows about the rape. I think OK jet that part to herself. 

I did love HR & HO scene in episode 91. It was akward but sweet at the same time. HR doesn’t know what to say to her and she too don’t know what to say. 

DH has always been selfish and is someone that put herself first. She turned out like this cus her parents passed away since she was young and had fend for herself but it still doesn't excuse her behavior of blackmailing to get things her way. That's why I didn't like it when they started redeeming her and portraying her to be someone who seek justice for her son when she is the same as KJ who uses underhanded method. They are birds of the same feather and thats how they clicked and ended up together in the beginning. 

I feel that OH would have told HR everything seeing how he punched that scum to the pits but I'm also wondering if he punched the scum cus he was talking nonsense with his dumb blood flow talk. 

• Like 4

Finally, look like KT's scheme will be ending soon. 

Preview for episode 93 

Mija, who was cleaning the house, finds blood-stained clothes in Kyungjoon's room and is in anxiety. Meanwhile, Kitae, who was trying to stow away the money he received from Kyungjoon, was attacked by a monster(?)괴안. At the same time, Haru noticed something strange in the video. 

Does anyone know what is 괴안? Tried a few translation sites but all came up with monster.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I now understand why there are 103 episodes.it is the flashback scene.  I am so pissed off right now. 

I'm not quite sure which flashback scene you mean, but if you noticed, since ep 80 or so, we've had a lot of flashbacks. That might be the way they have to extend this drama? 

• Like 3

With KJ being involved in a murder, it will soon be found out and will not be surprised if Mi Ja duly discovered the clothes.

Meanwhile, in Google translate, 괴안 is translated as freak. Wondering who is the freak? And what video is Ha Ru watching?

2 more weeks of episodes after tomorrow!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I'm not quite sure which flashback scene you mean, but if you noticed, since ep 80 or so, we've had a lot of flashbacks. That might be the way they have to extend this drama? 

I thought it was a flashback but it was same scene from yesterday when KT  told him he will tell the cops KJ ordered him to kidnap Hee Ok.

• Like 3