[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

38 minutes ago, maribella said:

The main issue is that he has no right the position- by capability or ownership of shares.

She could file a lawsuit - but poor SB, poor HB, poor YA ad infinitum- she could tape their  arguments many times. But no, she is noble. 

In this case she's too noble...bordering on dumb. Sorry, but you don't give someone like KJ a reward. Not when she has the power due to her family in this. And the fact that she's not giving him the Chairmanship of Twist...but of Dongbang. Her father's company. The only way this imo makes sense if it is a plot to make KJ fall. Otherwise I am going to be ranting about this. 

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

Words fail me. Being played out by an idiot like KJ should be so humiliating. Both to SR ( she is unaware of it) and PKT who is nasty enough to take notice.

I actually felt bad bc I watched the ep. Now I'll have to deal with my frustration until Monday. This was absurd imo. So, again...the writers better make KJ suffer after this. If they give him only a slap on the wrist...UGH!

44 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't think I could watch this episode with subs. The last time I wanted to kick someone so much was when her mother told HR he was KN's son with just the fake DNA test. Here SR took KJ's word without demanding where the dead body is, is the video genuine... so many questions. She wants to protect people she loves and let fate decides. She should flip a coin.

:D I feel the same way! I will wait bc I’m already frustrated after watching this without subs! SR definitely is OH’s daughter :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hello Everyone 

I loved this episode, I have no complaints. 

1. So Ri is playing her part right because the BIG VILLAIN in Jo KYUNG JOON & Park Ki Tae

2.  Ha Ru ( ML) job is to solve the problem and be the GENIUS that he is.

3.  Theme of this drama is  ( SIN FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE)

example HO marry rich guy to have haru

stay in abusive marriage so son doesn't get abandoned

KIll rapist to protect son

Pay ramson to protect your lover

4. YA is being a spy and trying to figure out why ( wae) hubby forgives his mom and is protective of her. She is trying to find a loophole so that Ha Ry can love her truly. She is being the Obssessed LUNATIC that she is because her delusions are REAL. sickening

5. MJ & DM will never qustion her son but other people

6. DH is trying her best to stay out of KJ life so she doesn't get implicated because her JOB Is MOST IMPORTANT.  ( KINDA GLAD SHE IS REALLY SEPERATING FROM HIM)

7. The other side characters are just being themselves. 

8. YA will find out about the rape and that is when she will realize she really can't beat SO RI. lol lol

By the way Ha Ru found out everything, I knew he foud the KT's video was fake.  KT isn't dead and knows that KJ TRIED TO KILL HIM. 

I CAN'T HELP BUT FIND THIS EPISODE THE BEST The timing and it actually made sense. 

@Min Mcgonagall @maribella @booha  @Newbie21SG @jmaejmae @SBoramie  Let me know what you think 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

actually felt bad bc I watched the ep. Now I'll have to deal with my frustration until Monday. This was absurd imo. So, again...the writers better make KJ suffer aft

Stupid me, I watched it. :weary: But I ffwd much esp. when the sobbing SR told HR why she did it. So I'm still sane.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So Ri is playing her part right because the BIG VILLAIN in Jo KYUNG JOON & Park K

Giving them what they want for nothing is playing their game and definitely losing. Even if HO was found guilty of attempted murder, she did it to protect her son  from an ex con and extortionist. 

Her sentence will not be the same as pkt.

• Like 3

Episode 93

Kyung Jun is definitely threading on a path of no return now. Not only he blackmailed So Ri with the videos for the money and Chairmanship of Dongbang, he also double-crossed Park Ki Tae, after sending a goon to take the money (1 million in dollar notes) back! Well, he is already double-crossed by that goon, who will surely disappear with the money!

What can So Ri do? To protect Ha Ru, she borrowed the money from her Omma (who never question her what that money will be used for) and rashly agreed to the deal. Can she really fulfil KJ's demand of Dongbang's Chairmanship? I doubt so but she will like buy time with KJ as she will tell Kwang Nam about this issue. And how naive of KJ if he think that SR can deliver on that promise! The end of Ep 93 saw Mi Ja coming to discuss about KJ with SR and it does look like the divorce between SR and KJ is near, next week we will likely see it happening next week!

HR is also not the type of person who will believe 100% what KJ claims and he's now investigating the video sent to SR and likely he will find something interesting by next Monday. From the preview, he's demanding to see the real dead body of PKT and he will likely discover another person that was dead!

We will also see a redemption arc for Yun A as Hee Ok told her the truth about her predicament and warned her daughter-in-law that there will be Karma for YA. Will YA heed HO's advice to divorce HR ASAP?

As for PKT, he's double crossed with no money and chased after by the police. He will have one score to settle first with KJ whom he will go after and it will make an interesting few episodes ahead.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

HR is also not the type of person who will believe 100% what KJ claims and he's now investigating the video sent to SR and likely he will find something interesting by next Monday. From the preview, he's demanding to see the real dead body of PKT and he will likely discover another person that was dead!

The preview definitely shows him telling SR that the dead man was not PKT. 
He does have the acumen of a coding genius, if not the cold determination to end his marriage.

But SR? I think in this episode, the director is probably congratulating her on her emoting performance.:glasses:

On second thoughts, her memorable scenes were with HR. Unlike YA, KJ, KN, OH, HO and even DH, they held centre stage in being bad or going bonkers. It seemed that she had always been dependent or protected. That would explain how she could give up 1 million for a video that is not verified, to a man she knew to lie and cheat.

Could KJ be killed by PKT?

• LOL 3

Only 10 episodes left but none of the bad guys are getting their due punishment yet. Is this setting up for KJ to have no shots at any redemption? I think he pretty much have no chances for redemption but seems like the writer intends to make him the scums of the scums. I will be pissed if they did all these only to let him off with a redemption arc. 

Writer still writing off the leads as stupid to drag on the plot. I think the writer took the word 'twist' too literally with making ceos stupid or stupid KJ becoming smart.  Also, I guess in k-drama, theres always a land of rainbow filled with gold somewhere cus no one is able to fork out 10 million dollars worth of gold bar or cash just like that in real life. I was already rolling my eyes when HR told HO that all of it were real gold bars which he gave to KT. 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:30 AM, UnniSarah said:

Hello Everyone 

1. So Ri is playing her part right because the BIG VILLAIN in Jo KYUNG JOON & Park Ki Tae

4. YA is being a spy and trying to figure out why ( wae) hubby forgives his mom and is protective of her. She is trying to find a loophole so that Ha Ry can love her truly. She is being the Obssessed LUNATIC that she is because her delusions are REAL. sickening

@Min Mcgonagall @maribella @booha  @Newbie21SG @jmaejmae @SBoramie  Let me know what you think 

@UnniSarah Episode is fine, its a filler episode but I don't get the intention of letting SR give the money to KJ and KJ double crossing KT. Both KT and KJ are done for and should be prosecuted by the law by now so there isn't any point for them to play cat and mouse chase now. I hope the next few episodes isn't gonna be all about KT hunting down for KJ but since KJ gonna be the chairman, KT will know where to find him easily but lets see if the writer will make KT go on a wild goose chase just to drag the episode.  

YA as usual is proving she is still delusional from day one so she really deserve to be in a mental institution for the rest of her life. Really disgusting to see her still trying to find a way to HR's heart so I was really happy when HO shut her off by saying she stole HR from SR and that she will reap what she sowed cus she will!! SR's divorce gonna happen soon so I hope HR's divorce will happen soon too so the both of them can finally get married.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:13 PM, Min Mcgonagall said:

Written preview:

Ep 94 synopsis

Mi-ja is shocked to hear of the threat from So-ri, and interrogates Kyung-joon.
 Sori succeeded in divorce from Kyung-jun in exchange for the chairmanship, and one day she hears from a detective that the person she is looking for has gone missing.

@Min Mcgonagall Look like KJ just gonna sign the paper. At least SR finally gonna divorce KJ so that's a progress. I think there won't be a lawsuit with HR and YA too so YA will likely just sign the paper.

KJ gonna be achieving his chairman's dreams for 1-2 days at most only to fall badly from it once KT comes knocking on his door and will most likely face the wrath of ceo yoon also since he fail to get rid of HR and he's gonna betray KJ. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Only 10 episodes left but none of the bad guys are getting their due punishment yet. Is this setting up for KJ to have no shots at any redemption? I think he pretty much have no chances for redemption but seems like the writer intends to make him the scums of the scums. I will be pissed if they did all these only to let him off with a redemption arc. 

Writer still writing off the leads as stupid to drag on the plot. I think the writer took the word 'twist' too literally with making ceos stupid or stupid KJ becoming smart.  Also, I guess in k-drama, theres always a land of rainbow filled with gold somewhere cus no one is able to fork out 10 million dollars worth of gold bar or cash just like that in real life.

As with any daily dramas for any type of serial (K-Drama, C-Drama or HKG Drama), the moment the bad guys are getting their punishment will usually be in the last few episodes. We still have 7 episodes or so to build the momentum up before everything crashes for the baddies in the last 3 or so episodes.

• Like 5

On 5/7/2022 at 3:30 AM, UnniSarah said:

Hello Everyone 

5. MJ & DM will never qustion her son but other people

6. DH is trying her best to stay out of KJ life so she doesn't get implicated because her JOB Is MOST IMPORTANT.  ( KINDA GLAD SHE IS REALLY SEPERATING FROM HIM)

7. The other side characters are just being themselves. 

8. YA will find out about the rape and that is when she will realize she really can't beat SO RI. lol lol

By the way Ha Ru found out everything, I knew he foud the KT's video was fake.  KT isn't dead and knows that KJ TRIED TO KILL HIM. 

I CAN'T HELP BUT FIND THIS EPISODE THE BEST The timing and it actually made sense. 

Tbvh i find the episode so absurd and super frustrating..i hate the writer for making sori super dumb and  idt thats noble haha anyhow yeah i agree we cant just skip the whole week frustrating episode because u can tell the episode will elad to KJ no redemption arc, those episode will lead to KJ downfall but if this dumb writer just let kj get redempt seriously i swear i will never watch this writer drama ever again tsk but anyhow hope starting tomorrow will be getting exactly exciting episodes as were down to 2 weeks left before it end

18 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Writer still writing off the leads as stupid to drag on the plot. I think the writer took the word 'twist' too literally with making ceos stupid or stupid KJ becoming smart.  Also, I guess in k-drama, theres always a land of rainbow filled with gold somewhere cus no one is able to fork out 10 million dollars worth of gold bar or cash just like that in real life.

@UnniSarah Episode is fine, its a filler episode but I don't get the intention of letting SR give the money to KJ and KJ double crossing KT. Both KT and KJ are done for and should be prosecuted by the law by now so there isn't any point for them to play cat and mouse chase now. I hope the next few episodes isn't gonna be all about KT hunting down for KJ but since KJ gonna be the chairman, KT will know where to find him easily but lets see if the writer will make KT go on a wild goose chase just to drag the episode.  

YA as usual is proving she is still delusional from day one so she really deserve to be in a mental institution for the rest of her life. Really disgusting to see her still trying to find a way to HR's heart so I was really happy when HO shut her off by saying she stole HR from SR and that she will reap what she sowed cus she will!! SR's divorce gonna happen soon so I hope HR's divorce will happen soon too so the both of them can finally get married.

Isn't  sori parents already told yuna dad if she wont divorce haru they will file lawsuit against yuna just like what kj blackmailed sori plus they will file defamation against yuna for that post on online flatform 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

As with any daily dramas for any type of serial (K-Drama, C-Drama or HKG Drama), the moment the bad guys are getting their punishment will usually be in the last few episodes. We still have 7 episodes or so to build the momentum up before everything crashes for the baddies in the last 3 or so episodes.

My hopes were high that the bad guys will get their punishment earlier since all of the secrets are revealed early compared to the other dramas where the secrets only get revealed at the end but yeah, I think its gonna follow the same format as the other daily dramas. Other than the KT/KJ's arc, we are still left with telling the truth to SB, YA's divorce, bad guys' punishment and SR/HR's wedding which is a lot so I hope a proper nice ending is given for the leads without rushing through.

2 hours ago, jmaejmae said:

Isn't  sori parents already told yuna dad if she wont divorce haru they will file lawsuit against yuna just like what kj blackmailed sori plus they will file defamation against yuna for that post on online flatform 

They did but the OHs mentioned about lawsuit with KJ multiple times too and it won't happen since KJ will just sign the divorce paper according to preview so I think YA will also end up signing the paper without putting up a fight. Silly me was expecting some nice court scenes with both sides slinging shots at each other and SR/HR's side will take out the voice recording and triumph the case but I'm expecting too much since this writer has a knack for anti-climatic scenes:joy:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, SBoramie said:

both sides slinging shots at each other and SR/HR's side will take out the voice recording and triumph the case but I'm expecting too much since this writer has a knack for anti-climatic scenes:joy:

Too true. I was expecting a real confrontation for the fake 50k order. Instead it ended with a whimper. It was the soju new dad who clinched it, right? Can't even remember.

But YA's craziness is being dragged on and on . . . Just turn her into full lunatic or end it. One can see they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.  After insulting HR as the son of a scum, she still thinks he may turn around to love her just like his feelings towards his mother. Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• Like 5

On 5/7/2022 at 6:30 PM, maribella said:

The preview definitely shows him telling SR that the dead man was not PKT. 
He does have the acumen of a coding genius, if not the cold determination to end his marriage.

But SR? I think in this episode, the director is probably congratulating her on her emoting performance.:glasses:

On second thoughts, her memorable scenes were with HR. Unlike YA, KJ, KN, OH, HO and even DH, they held centre stage in being bad or going bonkers. It seemed that she had always been dependent or protected. That would explain how she could give up 1 million for a video that is not verified, to a man she knew to lie and cheat.

Could KJ be killed by PKT?

Idt he will be killed...maybe he will be accused of master mind 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Too true. I was expecting a real confrontation for the fake 50k order. Instead it ended with a whimper. It was the soju new dad who clinched it, right? Can't even remember.

But YA's craziness is being dragged on and on . . . Just turn her into full lunatic or end it. One can see they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.  After insulting HR as the son of a scum, she still thinks he may turn around to love her just like his feelings towards his mother. Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Yes, soju guy is the one who clinched it so YA can continue with her crazy obsession with HR. SR should be throwing the results in YA's face when she won the bet too if not whats the point of doing the bet if theres no outcome from it. They could have ended YA's craziness right there imo and its not just YA's craziness but I also feel like theres too many scenes that could have been satisfying but it was all wasted on KT with 2 weeks worth of screen time.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jmaejmae said:

Idt he will be killed...maybe he will be accused of master mind 

But PKT is capable of murder and he knew that KJ had tried to get him killed.

He really deserves physical pain.

1 hour ago, SBoramie said:

satisfying but it was all wasted on KT with 2 weeks worth of screen time.

I am afraid we are doomed to see PKT's face for at least 3 more episodes.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am afraid we are doomed to see PKT's face for at least 3 more episodes.

This is going to suck. Should have just kill him off once everyone knew the truth. 

The Office I Give Up GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

:star:Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow:star:

Chingus, let's show our love and appreciation for the bright young child artists in K-dramas. :heart:

Let's celebrate their talent in our new Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow.  :partyblob:

Don’t forget to vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists. :piggydance:

Re : @confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 1

Hello Chingu’s 
I just noticed my lack of frustration on Kdrama & American Tv story development because the process is always the same. The good guys always become smarter towards the last 5 episodes to the ending of a season or series. Now I understand why Park LinTae was introduced in the first place. He was supposed to be the Big Bad Villain but it turns out Kyung Joon is also the Big Bad Villain 

I understand everyone frustration I choose to enjoy the ride and not be frustrated. 

What if PARK KI TAE DOES END UP DEAD?? What if Kyung Joon Kill him HIMSELF BY ACCIDENT. That would be a good twist @SBoramie TBH I prefer he ends up in jail because of he does, KJ will get away with it, that would really bother me. 

Kyung Joon’s new look 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886be380af57543b6ae80

Check this out HB In Pachinko 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc4xkz2jE6a/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 5

I am bingeing through 'tomorrow' and it has a lot of the Hollywood show elements. An impetuous young man who brought a new perspective snd values to an ancient group of 'Grim Reapers'. Like the smart-a** kid who does not respect anything but fairness, justice etc. He taught the oldies good values.

Then I saw Won Beol in one of the episodes. I was just wondering why he was in instagrams much more often than the other two. Maybe he's been acting longer?  
Is anyone watching Pachinko? I thought Han Beol is in it. There are a few pictures which look like him.

• Like 3