[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Not that is not it @SBoramie Everyone knows Park Ki Tae is  Evil and not someone to mess with. So you recall the episode Kyunf Joon went to his father to get PKT’s home adress. 
DM sincerely told his son not to associate with Park Ki Tae. In the preview he asked his son “ Why did you tell PKT that Ha Ru was his son? He’s Wae??”  DM, MJ , HO , KN and OH al kee each other in the past. They must have all known that PKT liked OH and was pestering her. They also know about his background on Fraud . He knows that he is a guy that will never change. I think once DM finds this out, he will no longer have hope  his son can change . 

I agree with you. Since the parents all knew each other, they all remember KT stalking OH and how KT was the “town thug”. For DM, finding about KJ telling KT might be the last straw. I hope so at least. 

I loved how intense imo this ep was. It’s also interesting that HO said goodbye to everyone but OH and KN. They will need to have closure later. 

it seems OH will forgive HO now, thinking she owes HO a debt. This is probably the writer’s way of making peace between them but imo OH should not blame herself too much. 

I have a feeling after KT debacle is done, KJ will fall with his slush fund. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Not that is not it @SBoramie Everyone knows Park Ki Tae is  Evil and not someone to mess with. So you recall the episode Kyunf Joon went to his father to get PKT’s home adress. 
DM sincerely told his son not to associate with Park Ki Tae. In the preview he asked his son “ Why did you tell PKT that Ha Ru was his son? He’s Wae??”  DM, MJ , HO , KN and OH al kee each other in the past. They must have all known that PKT liked OH and was pestering her. They also know about his background on Fraud . He knows that he is a guy that will never change. I think once DM finds this out, he will no longer have hope  his son can change . 

Right, I forgot they all knew that KT was the thug in their area back then. I really hope this will make DM give up hope that KJ will ever change but with DH trying to leave, not sure if he will just give up on KJ just like that.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

I loved how intense imo this ep was. It’s also interesting that HO said goodbye to everyone but OH and KN. They will need to have closure later. 

it seems OH will forgive HO now, thinking she owes HO a debt. This is probably the writer’s way of making peace between them but imo OH should not blame herself too much

In my honest opinion, HO couldn’t say goodbye to those two without tearing up. Just like OH can sense something is wrong.  TBH OH wasn’t mad at her for real, it was all an act.  Her little revenge tactics were childish.  I believe OH , KN & HO are people who care for each because their bond are true. KN is very protective of them both and find them both pitiful.   I think once they are ready to  FIGHT PKT the blame card will stop. 

Episode 89 was intense and loved the script so much.  It wasn’t time for the closure to happen 

@SBoramie DM can’t leave him but he has to accept that KJ will have to pay for his sons ad love with the consequences 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

In my honest opinion, HO couldn’t say goodbye to those two without tearing up. Just like OH can sense something is wrong.  TBH OH wasn’t mad at her for real, it was all an act.  Her little revenge tactics were childish.  I believe OH , KN & HO are people who care for each because their bond are true. KN is very protective of them both and find them both pitiful.   I think once they are ready to  FIGHT PKT the blame card will stop. 

Episode 89 was intense and loved the script so much.  It wasn’t time for the closure to happen 

@SBoramie DM can’t leave him but he has to accept that KJ will have to pay for his sons ad love with the consequences 

Yeah, those three have a very complicated relationship, but they care about each other. Let's hope they manage to work it out.

I think that more than mad, OH was hurt. It was her best friend who had an affair with the man she loved. She had the right to be angry, but most of all hurt. 

I won't be posting a recap today. After watching this ep, I think it's better for each of us to not get spoilers. It was again, very intense. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Preview for Episode 91

Indeed, PKT kidnapped Hee Ok and both So Ri and Ha Ru went to the rescue. 

Not sure if they managed to get HO out safely, but PKT is calling KJ again, maybe to ask for backup or something?

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Preview for Episode 91

Indeed, PKT kidnapped Hee Ok and both So Ri and Ha Ru went to the rescue. 

Not sure if they managed to get HO out safely, but PKT is calling KJ again, maybe to ask for backup or something?

It seems KT will try to demand money from KJ now. Hope he's worried now.

Here's the written preview:

Haru and Sori, who found the kidnapped place, face ki-tae, and Hee-ok confronts ki-tae, saying, "We can't give 10 billion won." Ok-hee, who came to Hee-ok who came back safely, blamed herself for what happened with ki-tae. Heeok comforts Okhee and makes up with tears

It seems we'll have another emotional, intense episode. I can't wait. 

@UnniSarahwe'll get the HO-OH closure we were talking about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Here is the real scene and why he KJ was smacked . I  was wrong, their editing preview are top notch. @SBoramie

납치 Napchi - -> PKT kidnapped  Hee-Ok 

Thanks! Look like DM confronted KJ right after KN told him about the kidnapping. I wonder what did DM said to KJ though. Did he lose hope on KJ? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

What do you guys think Kyung Joon will do?  Will he work with him or not and thanks for  Previe @Newbie21SG

I think he may help him.

I also think KJ will help him. I guess KT is planning to get rid of HR cus he mentioned HR name and KJ would definitely jump on this opportunity to get rid of his only threat once and for all.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Here's the written preview:

Haru and Sori, who found the kidnapped place, face ki-tae, and Hee-ok confronts ki-tae, saying, "We can't give 10 billion won." Ok-hee, who came to Hee-ok who came back safely, blamed herself for what happened with ki-tae. Heeok comforts Okhee and makes up with tears

It seems we'll have another emotional, intense episode. I can't wait. 

@UnniSarahwe'll get the HO-OH closure we were talking about.

Yeah it sounds like another sad, intense episode.

• Like 3

The rape, the kidnap, the lies HO and KN concocted are of no fault of OH, although she is not my favourite character. I liked it when she went on a rampage to protect her daughter, but at other times, five years ago for example, she was nowhere for her pregnant daughter to depend on her.

I absolutely don't believe it's any fault of hers for HO being assaulted. Blaming her is like a thief wants to break into my house but I have layers of security, my neighbour does not even have a burglar alarm. Guess who was robbed. So is it my fault? With some common sense HO should have just run. But not having common sense is not a crime, sexual assault is.

edit: The preview showed HO with a teeny brick aimed at PKT. 
HR was in the background.

I think the roach is on the run. He is probably blackmailing KJ to help him. Now both will be in trouble with the police.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SBoramie said:

I also think KJ will help him. I guess KT is planning to get rid of HR cus he mentioned HR name and KJ would definitely jump on this opportunity to get rid of his only threat once and for all.

In the subbed version, PKT was demanding help from KJ. In exchange he said he had something that would destroy HR. 

KJ's father told him that if anything happened to HO, he will disown KJ.

There are 13 episodes left. I don't think we will get an early marriage for HR-SR. 
If the kidnapping is not a wake up call to KJ and YA, we will see them crash in the next episode or two - my prediction.

edit: I was trying to figure what would destroy HR. 
Could he mean to kidnap or kill HB?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, maribella said:

I know what will destroy him @maribella I didn’t think Park Ki Tae could lower himself even more but I am deeply saddened by it. He will tell Kyung Joon he raped Hee Ok.  Kyung Joon won’t pass this up to blackmail Ha Ru so that he would resign from the Nursing Home.

Korean believe in REPUTATION above else. His life will be in shambles but this news will also ruin the reputation of the Nursing home which will make it’s value less tempting for Next CEO or it will be easier for him to  acquire it. Hee-Ok will be victimized all over again if HR refuses to resign. 

What should Ha Ru do @maribella @SBoramie @booha @backstreetboysfan @Min Mcgonagall @Newbie21SG ?? 

The Rape story will not destroy him really but it will hurt his reputation a bit . Or it may really make him shibe because he is a good guy, never committed any crime, smart and rich in his own right. But the problem is people will judge him badly until some speaks up for him , that is when it will the viewers minds.  I lack the trust of Korean people in Kdrama land.

In American tv, it would never hurt their reputation but will idolize him and make him more popular because his birth was cruel but he live a good life and was loved by so many people. People who would stand by him and most of the Public would be on his side wanting to protect his identity instead of making it worse. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah

But PKT will ba admitting to rape and also kidnapping. That is years of imprisonment.

So how else can he destroy Ha Ru @maribella  Don’t forget he wasn’t scared at all to let OH knows he raped HO. He is scum , he even kidnapped HO to extort money from his own son. What else can’t he do??

• Like 3

Cho Kyung Jo why are you judgmental?? Where does your confidence comes from?  
Do you guys know, I still don’t like Do Hee??? She is still working an angle after the mess she created by acting under KJ’s order. Although Do Hee loves KJ in spite of his viciousness, I don’t agree they should be together. WB won’t become a good and pure soul if raised by these two especially since his grandparents are also greedy. They are not as bad as the parents but still. Dong Man, although the claims he will

cut ties with KJ I still think it is a scare tactic not something he will actually do. They are to soft in Kyung Joon. 

Everyone I am anxious and scared of what is going to happen in today’s episode.  Part of me doesn’t want anything bad happen to Ha Ru but I want Kyung Joon to work with PLT so that when he falls, KYUNG JOON WON’T EVER GET BACK UP. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, maribella said:

In the subbed version, PKT was demanding help from KJ. In exchange he said he had something that would destroy HR. 

KJ's father told him that if anything happened to HO, he will disown KJ.

There are 13 episodes left. I don't think we will get an early marriage for HR-SR. 
If the kidnapping is not a wake up call to KJ and YA, we will see them crash in the next episode or two - my prediction.

I think his target is HR. The subs on dramacool, KT said to KJ that HR ruined his plans and he will tell KJ a way to get rid of him in one blow and only killing HR will get rid of him for good in one blow. KT already has rape and kidnapping against him which is enough to put him in jail for a lifetime, I'm sure he wouldn't mind adding murder on his list now. He know hes doomed with no way out but at least he will be able to take revenge on HR by killing him off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2