[Drama 2022] Extraordinary Attorney Woo/Unusual Lawyer Woo Young Woo, 이상한 변호사 우영우

larus

Oh, Tae Su mi's convo with WYW's father made my blood boil!  If he really wanted to ruin her opportunity to become Minister of Justice he could have really created an awful scandal for her.  He sacrificed a lot for WYW and who is that woman to criticize him!:fear:  And, she is the one who now made the big mistake of visiting WYW's father at his restaurant.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I love this conversation in ep 10. It’s touching me very much <3

YW: If you have a disability I think merely liking someone is not enough. Because even if I say it’s love, if other people say it’s not, then it’s not.

JH: Even if other people say it’s not, if I say it’s love, it’s love.

Junho saranghaeyo :please:

Because of this ep I realized that it’s not only to have a normal life and acceptance from other people can be very hard for people with disability. But also when it’s about loving, it is hard too. This is touching me. 
It is human basic need to love and to be loved. Without love, people’s life would be empty and lonely. The feeling of being loved can be a big support for people to live. And also people need to expressing their love feelings too. Not only the disability itself that makes everything difficult for them, but also their lonely situation make it worst.. :( 

I always want to come to this thread since ep 1 but I had not found any topic that I can discuss about. But today I found that ep 10 is very interesting to be talked about <3

oh ya I really like this drama and already recommend this to my kdrama besties in real life. Even my guy friends who never watch kdrama before also watch this too! 

Happy weekend besties <3

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

KangTaeOh talks about Wooho kiss scene "I was burdened about what to do. I thought that line would change depending on how I said it. So I tried to check out the atmosphere at the scene. Eun Bin noona led the romantic atmosphere while acting, so it just happened naturally."

"It was late, and as you saw, we had to film in the hallway of an apartment, so we had to be quiet. I was very nervous because it was a kiss scene. I talked more sweetly to Eun Bin noona than usual." THE TEAMWORK OF TAEBIN

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Gumiho said:

I love this conversation in ep 10. It’s touching me very much <3

YW: If you have a disability I think merely liking someone is not enough. Because even if I say it’s love, if other people say it’s not, then it’s not.

JH: Even if other people say it’s not, if I say it’s love, it’s love.

Junho saranghaeyo 

That scene, line it close to home for me.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, namedx said:

1. Yes, how we are brought up affects how we view a scene, on whose value do we judge it is right or wrong?... hence not blaming Minwoo or JH's friends, because those are real things happening in this cruel world.... its difficult for the poor, with no social class, what more of the disabled...

2. Yes, i do agree that such scenario could have happened, ie WYW wanted to walk JH back to his home as what he did to her previously.... (and he should had met her father while he is at it....  where is that scene???, haha)...  but yes, inviting her into the house is only manners but it can lead to anything...  

Sometimes i do wonder, where did WYW learn that in a  relationship there must be kisses and hugs, etc... On one hand, im glad she is not innocent as a lamb, but on the other hand, since its her first time, she is giving it all in... (hence the concern.... then again, what is life if its not experience; even if it is a painful experience, a lesson in life)

3. Junho is slowly teaching her the norms of being in a relationship... he knows she is special hence he is careful not to force her when she is not comfortable, that is the only way to go...

i would not say that they both have fallen in love with each other; both LIKED each other and are taking steps to KNOW each other.... it was clear that both did not fall in love with each other at first sight, and it takes time to build that ^likeness^... (i for one, find it odd, in k-dramas, why, after seeing someone in a nice (wedding) dress, ahemmmm... Junho, of WYW, then he suddenly feels she is beautiful and likes her, and thinks of being with her)....

if he didnt see her in a nice dress, then he wouldnt go beyond the colleagues relationship/ rule in office?? Right? .... 

4. Junho has helped at special/disabled facilities before and he knows these people have their guardians... while it makes sense for people to hide their relationship, until they ^confirmed^ their feelings, being in strong Confucian society as well as someone who is extremely kind and helpful, i would think that Junho would make effort to met her father first, as a well brought up South korean male would do.... afterall, he has been trying to kiss her several times, hahaaa.... 

They have said they have liked each other and would like to pursue a relationship because of it, so i think Junho should met the father soon... Meeting the family connotes a serious relationship in mind, and why not... again as i said earlier, WYW is a special woman, and the guardian should know who she is going out with late at night, haha... nights that involved kisses...haha

Remembering my younger years, dating my then boyfriend, now husband, i was horrified that he went up to met/introduced himself to my parents, when i wasnt ready for him to do that... he told me, he just want them to be assured that its someone responsible who is taking their daughter out on dates in the evening....  sigh.. memories...ops... diverting...:D

Point is, because WYW is special and we know this relationship requires physical intimacy, WYW's father do have a right to know who the daughter is seeing... even though she is a genius,  she still face difficulties being in situation unfamiliar to her... ie, revolving doors, being shouted by Hye Young's mom that our sunshine had to protect her... 

As theaudience know Junho as her love partner at the start of the drama there is no doubt about his role and intention;;;;  BUT, who is to say in reality, if such situation exists, that the person who we think is nice,  has no ill intentions like Ill Young, as per ep10's case..... just saying.. :D

I think it is also dangerous to assume and agree that if disable people think its love, then we should accept it as love (the convo between WYW and JH above)....  those with the disability thinks it love but if society thinks he/she has been manipulated by the person he/she loved... as per ep10, scamming her credit card, then how? Are we to agree that she wasnt cheated?... if he didnt take her cards/money then yes, we are inclined to believed that he really likes her but his old records provides reasonable doubt...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@realistic2280a hi.. 

About where YW learns about kissings and hugs.. 

I think it is very natural for adults or mature people to wanting to be closer to someone they like and to wanting to touch them. People don’t need to learn this formally. It is about feelings and feel it.. 

Even YW is a someone with disability, during her 27-28 years of life, she must have watching romantic movies or reading romance somewhere. 

As what we watch in ep 9, and the previews ep, that YW found out that her heart beats faster when Junho is close to her. It’s natural. Then after that heart beats faster, people or YW might be want to expressing it by touching someone they love or by kissing them. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

3. Junho is slowly teaching her the norms of being in a relationship... he knows she is special hence he is careful not to force her when she is not comfortable, that is the only way to go...

i would not say that they both have fallen in love with each other; both LIKED each other and are taking steps to KNOW each other.... it was clear that both did not fall in love with each other at first sight, and it takes time to build that ^likeness^... (i for one, find it odd, in k-dramas, why, after seeing someone in a nice (wedding) dress, ahemmmm... Junho, of WYW, then he suddenly feels she is beautiful and likes her, and thinks of being with her)....

if he didnt see her in a nice dress, then he wouldnt go beyond the colleagues relationship/ rule in office?? Right? .... 

I think their interactions have always felt very natural and organic. What I meant in my previous comment is that WYW is clearly aware of the other sex and had formulated in her mind what features she finds attractive in a man. And the writers have shown that wonderfully multiple times through her interactions with JH, and the way she perceives the people around her. Hence why she was confident enough to play matchmaker, and why she connects with JH in ways which defines common courtship.

4. Junho has helped at special/disabled facilities before and he knows these people have their guardians... while it makes sense for people to hide their relationship, until they ^confirmed^ their feelings, being in strong Confucian society as well as someone who is extremely kind and helpful, i would think that Junho would make effort to met her father first, as a well brought up South korean male would do.... afterall, he has been trying to kiss her several times, hahaaa.... 

They have said they have liked each other and would like to pursue a relationship because of it, so i think Junho should met the father soon... Meeting the family connotes a serious relationship in mind, and why not... again as i said earlier, WYW is a special woman, and the guardian should know who she is going out with late at night, haha... nights that involved kisses...haha

Point is, because WYW is special and we know this relationship requires physical intimacy, WYW's father do have a right to know who the daughter is seeing... even though she is a genius,  she still face difficulties being in situation unfamiliar to her... ie, revolving doors, being shouted by Hye Young's mom that our sunshine had to protect her... 

I think that’s a huge misconception about any society and a very broadly brushed one. No scenario is the same, nor does everyone hold the same values. Moving at a different pace and doing things in a different order does not negate the sincerity of his feelings or the trajectory of their relationship. They’re relationship so far has shown a very natural progression, so I’m sure his meeting her father will also be done in the same way. 

I also don’t think WYW finds situations difficult anymore than the average person. Frustrations can arise in any situation and between all types of people. I wonder how much of our perceptions take a turn upon knowing WYW carries the label of being on the autistic spectrum and is broadly categorised as “disabled”. So far, the writers have done well to show just how varied people’s treatment is of WYW, displaying a host of attitudes and perceptions. 

As theaudience know Junho as her love partner at the start of the drama there is no doubt about his role and intention;;;;  BUT, who is to say in reality, if such situation exists, that the person who we think is nice,  has no ill intentions like Ill Young, as per ep10's case..... just saying.. :D

I think dramaland will always invite people to think on the could haves, should haves and would haves. After all, we can only speculate - but sometimes it’s just easier to just accept what you see as being the reality as being depicted by writers. JH is kind and warm hearted because he’s depicted as such through WYW’s eyes, and I’m completely okay with that. She is after-all the main protagonist, and I like how the writers have written the show emphasising that point. 

I think it is also dangerous to assume and agree that if disable people think its love, then we should accept it as love (the convo between WYW and JH above)....  those with the disability thinks it love but if society thinks he/she has been manipulated by the person he/she loved... as per ep10, scamming her credit card, then how? Are we to agree that she wasnt cheated?... if he didnt take her cards/money then yes, we are inclined to believed that he really likes her but his old records provides reasonable doubt...

I don’t think it’s a case of agreeing or disagreeing, rather it just goes to show how it’s not always easy to decipher human emotions and intent. Hence why the case was always going to be a difficult one as it brings to light the harder questions in society re defining the shades of grey. It’s why lawyer dude said this case was going to be a tricky one, because as WYW displayed, it ultimately relied on her own conviction on what she felt was right, and how the judge interpreted the sequence of events, overriding the jury in the end.

One thing’s for certain though, show does well to distinguish between WYW’s growing relationship with JH and that of the court case drama. It just goes to show how wholesome and secure both JH and WYW are in their own selves and their individual values. WYW has her own values and beliefs based on her worldview, as does JH, but I LOVE how JH is able to marry the two worlds together because he refuses to be swayed by societal expectations on what love and relationships should look like. 

The kiss they shared on the balcony showcased them to be in a world of their own, hidden from societal judgement and criticism. Ultimately, their love is defined by their own understanding of the other, and  both are treading lightly, aware of the difficulties they may face; but as with any relationship, they’re committed to making it work based on the feelings that have for one another, and being certain of said feelings. It’s been a gradual but steady process for the pair of them, and I love how their love is being nurtured in sync without the need for any labelling or outside interference. It’s just two adults falling in love. Nothing more or less. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

2. Yes, i do agree that such scenario could have happened, ie WYW wanted to walk JH back to his home as what he did to her previously.... (and he should had met her father while he is at it....  where is that scene???, haha)...  but yes, inviting her into the house is only manners but it can lead to anything... 

I know this scene would’ve raised some eyebrows but I think given the context where WYW is getting dating advice from her friends (and presumably what she’s seen on on TV etc), she really just takes it at face value.  So we have seen her execute all the gestures - opening car doors, helping a person into their seat, walking on the side next to the road - all of which we would’ve expected the guy to do but she doesn’t know this, she just does it because the chef told her that’s what you do when you like someone.  This is how autistic people process information, you have to be VERY specific, they will just take it as face value and follow through with it.  It’s actually nice to see this subverted by the writer.  So we see how confused JunHo is as a result.  :lol:.  Given this background, that YW has no sense of societal norms, when JunHo said walking her home was what he would do, she assumed that she should do the same.  I am glad she told him she was tired and didn’t go into his apartment unaccompanied.  Again she would NOT have anticipated any danger or problem with that UNLESS she is taught that it’s not something she should be doing as a single female.  It’s VERY hard for autistic people to navigate relationships because so much of it is unsaid or expected.  It takes a great deal of patience (to explain things) and it’s often downright frustrating because they will not get social cues.  You have to tell them to limit their talk about whales to certain times.  They will not get that some people just have zero interest in what they are talking about.  They won’t know you’re upset with them unless you actually tell them you are.  They don’t like looking at faces because it’s confusing.  How can someone be angry but still be smiling?  All these things we just pick up because we read social cues eg the change in a person’s demeanor, their voice changes etc, autistic people just don’t pick these things up.  Relationships are a minefield for them. 

9 hours ago, namedx said:

I like how the writers didn’t provide a clear cut answer to the above. They don’t force feed us judgements on morality and ethics, rather they leave it to us as viewers to partake in our own assumption making, whether that be a result of personal bias, existing prejudices or real life experiences. While navigating these issues, we automatically find ourselves aligning with characters who best reflect our own perceptions of reality as defined within the context of drama. It’s why I’m not wholly against characters like KMW or JH’s friends, because whilst they play the role of an antagonist really well, they also represent the dogmatic tendencies of mainstream thinking. 

Nicely put.  Yes I think the writers are just putting the question out there, fostering discussions by highlighting issues so that the audience has to come to their own conclusions about issues.  Although I wasn’t comfortable with how the writer tried to put forward the issue of cram schools with her Pied Piper example.  There were so many lines crossed there (child safety, stranger danger etc) that it detracted from her message.  Again in ep10, the issue about love for an intellectually disabled person was muddied because of the guy’s history.  As a mother I would NOT have trusted the guy who seemed predatory in that he did the exact same thing with another girl in another facility?  I am not sure why the writer decides to embellish the story with these blights on the man’s character when the whole issue didn’t have to be thus complicated.  The issue about consent by someone who is intellectually disabled is enough of a conundrum in itself and it would’ve been better discussed without the audience wondering if the guy had ill intent or not.  

As an aside, for anyone who wants to see how real autistic people actually function in the dating world, take a look at “Love on the spectrum” (Netflix).  It’s educational and eye opening.  Very well done.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Gumiho said:

@realistic2280a hi.. 

Hi back :foryou:

Hehe... just curious talk... since WYW is not comfortable with touching.... why would she dare to kiss anyone... sigh.. just wondering... :D

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

she just does it because the chef told her that’s what you do when you like someone.

This is how autistic people process information, you have to be VERY specific, they will just take it as face value and follow through with it.  It’s actually nice to see this subverted by the writer.  So we see how confused JunHo is as a result.  :lol:.

Given this background, that YW has no sense of societal norms, when JunHo said walking her home was what he would do, she assumed that she should do the same.  I am glad she told him she was tired and didn’t go into his apartment unaccompanied.  Again she would NOT have anticipated any danger or problem with that UNLESS she is taught that it’s not something she should be doing as a single female..    Relationships are a minefield 

As an aside, for anyone who wants to see how real autistic people actually function in the dating world, take a look at “Love on the spectrum” (Netflix).  It’s educational and eye opening.  Very well done.  

Indeed, her innocence is a danger to those who abused it... 

Thanks for the recommendations...B)

@namedx... okay... :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Waaaahhh.... We got a kiss! :love:

55f6b851aafeab1aa531f80251f42a32891aaba7

cr, to owner

I just love how patient Jun Ho is with Young Woo. He always lets her decide what she's ready for, never pushing her.

I think this drama is just getting better and I hope the remaining episodes are as heartwarming as they have been so far. :kiss_wink:

On 7/30/2022 at 6:39 PM, realistic2280a said:

Hehe... just curious talk... since WYW is not comfortable with touching.... why would she dare to kiss anyone... sigh.. just wondering... :D

The kiss was less than 57 seconds. :D

On a serious note, it's common for people on the autistic spectrum to feel comfortable with touch with people they are particularly close with - like with romantic partners. Some autistic people like certain types of touch (e.g. stroking) but not others (firm hugs). There's no set rules when it comes to this. Young Woo will most probably get used to physical touch with Jun Ho as time passes, but it will have to come naturally for her on her terms.

@Lmangla sweetie, do join us on this thread. :heart1:

• Like 5

Late to the party but I must say I did not enjoy the last two episodes much.  Is the first story a real one about the kidnapper? :sweats:

1.  The guy who wanted to liberate the kids?  His intentions were good but his execution was terrible,  Kidnapping is never an excuse, it's a serious crime because it caused parents anxiety about their lost kids and made the police so busy looking for them.   So the scene in the courtroom with the kids were not appropriate at all, it's exploiting the kids' innocence.   It could have been outside the courtroom where he bid a proper farewell to the kids and tell them that what he did was wrong but encouraged them to speak up if they need to have more free time to themselves and all the nasty rules of the academy were inhumane.   We do not want kids to go away thinking it is ok to be kidnapped and to kidnap. :omg:

2.  The second story could be happening in real life but I did not enjoy the story because the guy obviously was somewhat taking advantage of the poor girl Hae Young and yet Woo Young was defending him.    A decent guy who understands the challenges of a disabled person would not go into a sexual relationship before marriage.   In that sense, he is taking advantage of the situation, not love.   I think to love a person truly does not have to touch sex especially given her circumstances where she has problems making such decisions.   That's how Junho seems to be handling his affinity for WooYoung.  So I would not equate the case to have the same kind of feelings between WY and JH.    Can't even be compared.   WY is lucky to have met a decent guy like Junho. :elated:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Shares Unreleased Couple Stills Of Park Eun Bin And Kang Tae Oh

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Aug 2, 2022
by S. Cho

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” has released unseen photos of Park Eun Bin and Kang Tae Oh!

The drama tells the story of Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin), a young lawyer with Asperger’s syndrome who joins a major law firm. Due to her high IQ of 164, impressive memory, and creative thought process, the brilliant Woo Young Woo graduates at the top of her class from the prestigious Seoul National University for both college and law school – but she still finds herself struggling when it comes to social interactions. Kang Tae Oh plays Lee Joon Ho, a popular employee at the law firm who develops a crush on Woo Young Woo.

The unreleased stills of the cute blossoming couple capture the warmth and excitement they convey both to each other and the audience, exciting viewers even more to see how their relationship will continue to develop.

Throughout her career at Hanbada law firm, Woo Young Woo has met various people and tackled various cases, showcasing her growth as a lawyer. Outside the courtroom, Woo Young Woo is experiencing growth through her heart-fluttering feelings for her co-worker Lee Joon Ho, which have slowly developed into feelings of love. As she embarks on her first journey of love and the two attempt to overcome the hurdle of reality, viewers are paying close attention to where their romance goes.

The first unreleased still of the “whale couple” captures their first joint on-site investigation to search for evidence. As if matching her steps to Lee Joon Ho’s, Woo Young Woo is perfectly in sync with him. The photo of the pair looking at the whale painting in their office evokes so much emotion all over again because Woo Young Woo looks so touched and amazed, while Lee Joon Ho watches her warmly, creating a silent scene that is deeper than any words could possibly be.

Spoiler

Park-Eun-Bin-Kang-Tae-Oh-1-1536x1024.jpe

Park-Eun-Bin-Kang-Tae-Oh-3-1536x1024.jpe

Once the two get closer and Woo Young Woo is determined to figure out if she actually likes Lee Joon Ho, she decides she has to measure her heart rate when they’re touching. Intentionally, Lee Joon Ho gets near her but then comments, “that’s upsetting,’ expressing his disappointment at her implication that he doesn’t make her heart beat faster when they’re far apart. Although this is the moment their blossoming romance is seemingly confirmed, they hesitate to move further.

Spoiler

Park-Eun-Bin-Kang-Tae-Oh-2-1536x1024.jpe

When Woo Young Woo finally confesses her feelings to Lee Joon Ho, the two get caught in a sticky situation and he’s unable to respond to her. After awhile, Lee Joon Ho finally gains the courage to confess back, but Woo Young Woo gets flustered and walks away. At long last, the two share an earnest conversation about their relationship and decide to get to know one another better before becoming official. Woo Young Woo then pulls out a list of date ideas, previewing a wide variety of adorable activities that they will soon do together.

Park-Eun-Bin-Kang-Tae-Oh-4-1536x1024.jpe

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” writer Moon Ji Won shared, “Within the growth of Young Woo, who is someone who focuses on her own world, I thought I could not omit the aspect of her inviting someone else into her own world and walking along in sync with them. That’s why a love story for Young Woo was necessary.”

They continued, “Up until the first half, if they drew out how they came to fall for each other, the second half will bring out some deeper concerns.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1539000wpp/extraordinary-attorney-woo-shares-unreleased-couple-stills-of-park-eun-bin-and-kang-tae-oh

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, K-dramafan22 said:

Late to the party but I must say I did not enjoy the last two episodes much.  Is the first story a real one about the kidnapper? :sweats:

Sorry to cut your post short. I agree with 2 of your points, just want to add some of my thoughts about the two stories.

1. This story still gives me the creeps, albeit the guy's intention is good. Kids should be told that they shouldn't follow a stranger.

2. The 2nd story highlights how desperate WYW wanted to believe it was possible that real love can happen to a person with a disability. She knew and pointed out that it wasn't right for the guy to use the girl's money, but she still defended him. WYW might be a genius and has won many cases before, but she's still learning to grow as an attorney. The fact that she still has room to improve has been highlighted once in the case with the refugee. In that one, she and Su-Yeon were so overzealous that they forgot the simple way to reduce the sentence for the defendant.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Park Eun Bin And Kang Tae Oh Encourage Each Other While Filming Their Confession And Kiss Scenes On “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”

ENA has dropped a new making video for “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”!

The drama tells the story of Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin), a young lawyer with Asperger’s syndrome who joins a major law firm. Due to her high IQ of 164, impressive memory, and creative thought process, the brilliant Woo Young Woo graduates at the top of her class from the prestigious Seoul National University for both college and law school – but she still finds herself struggling when it comes to social interactions.

The start of the clip features Park Eun Bin joking around with Joo Hyun Young and Im Sung Jae, Woo Young Woo’s friends. In the scene, the two give Woo Young Wo advice about treating her crush Lee Joon Ho (Kang Tae Oh) well to make him fall for her.

Later, Park Eun Bin is joined by Kang Tae Oh to film all the scenes of Woo Young Woo’s kind but calculated gestures, including pulling out his chair and walking on the outside of the sidewalk.

The next scene is Kang Tae Oh’s long-awaited confession scene where he sprints from his apartment at the last second to catch Woo Young Woo on her way out of the office. He asks the director for advice and the director comments, “[Focus on] tone rather than emotion. After you say ‘I like you so much that it feels like I’m sick inside,’ you feel relieved so say it with your breath, or with half air and half breath.”

After some miscommunication, Woo Young Woo and Lee Joon Ho finally confirm their feelings for each other and decide to go on dates before making it official. As they prepare for their hand-holding scene, Park Eun Bin comments to Kang Tae Oh, “You know when you don’t want to smile but it kind of peeks out. That kind of vibe!” Kang Tae Oh replies, “No, I know! I know too. I can input it but I can’t do the output.”

Their director quickly adds, “You can’t not do the output. It’s not that you can’t do it but you keep censoring yourself.” Park Eun Bin encouragingly chimes in, “That’s right! Don’t think that you can’t do it!”

Finally, the two arrive outside Lee Joon Ho’s apartment where they rehearse their characters’ first kiss scene. After the romantic take, they monitor the scene with the director who comments, “It came out pretty.” Kang Tae Oh adds, “I went out early and prepared…” and Park Eun Bin jokes, “You came to greet me [with your lips].”

The video concludes with Park Eun Bin, Kang Ki Young, and Joo Jong Hyuk laughing on set while filming with special guest Goo Kyo Hwan.

Watch the full clip here!

[이상한변호사우영우 | #메이킹 #고래통신EP5] 준호 고백씬 묻고! 고래커플 키스씬까지 따블로 가! 무려 9분 이상의 역대급 메이킹 - YouTube

The next episode of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” airs on August 3 at 9 p.m. KST.

Watch: Park Eun Bin And Kang Tae Oh Encourage Each Other While Filming Their Confession And Kiss Scenes On “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” | Soompi

• Like 2