[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

caught up -- fake bitna is definitely going to hustle for more money now that she has seen the house. jae kyung is going to say no and there will be a tussle. @youngae @Noodle Lover ~ fake bitna will be the one who dies for sure but the question is who will orchestrate it. will there be one more person to the body count that jae kyung already has? or will it be chairman's kill list like @Sunshine015 is thinking of....

@maribella ~ what I like about this drama is that seon hwa is very clear about her feelings. she is 100% playing with sang hyuk in a very cold blooded way so that she can get recordings. yes, she is telling him what is going on in quite an honest way but this isn't sharing for sympathy. this is sharing for a reason to get advantage. so unlike miss montecristo who kept getting swayed by universal oppa, seon hwa is going to be laughing when sang hyuk gets swayed. it is going to be entertaining! 

@LeftCoastOppa ~ it looks more or less like seon hwa is cookie mom's daughter which leaves jae kyung as bakery mom's daughter. that is a pity because bakery mom is nice and deserves better. oh well. guess some characters just have to cry lots. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sharing for sympathy. this is sharing for a reason to get advantage. so unlike miss montecristo who kept getting swayed by universal oppa, seon hwa is going to be laughing when sang hyuk gets swayed. it is going to be entertaining! 

@LeftCoastOppa ~ it looks more or less like seon hwa is cookie mom's daughter which leaves jae kyung as bakery mom's daughter. that is a pity because bakery mom is nice and deserves better. oh well. guess some characters just have to cry lots. 

I think Miss M realised that the antagonist was manipulating Universal oppa, where SH went in with his eyes open. So that may strengthen BSH's resolve. She's not manipulating infatuated JM either like Gemma. Still SH is a devoted father, we will see it at the end. 

JK is the lounge madam's daughter. Baker mum's daughter could be dead.

• Like 7

preview, yes, it starts to get hot between the leads, so much the better, they are both very sexy, but before they kiss and dating , i would like their birth secrets to be known, imagine they decide to go out together and there they learn that SH is Bitna, you imagine LOL, JM may get sick because he will believe that SH is his sister, and it will take many more episodes before knowing the whole truth

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview: oooh, things are starting to crackle between our leads.. and you think seon hwa would know not to have arguments in the staircase after the last time...

My prediction is that the staircase-scene is a fakeout, either to accuse Seon Hwa of it or a dream.

I gotta say, although they use so many established tropes, they still manage to surprise me a lot. Loving it so far!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 7

That mole again! :hwaiting2:

That is really corny. But I'm sure if JK turned out to be bakery baby, it would be so sad. A thoroughly malignant living thing. She has to be the lounge madam's daughter. Though the confrontations between Mrs Joo and BSH, Baker lady and JK seem a set up for regrets and hugs at the end. 

SH's mum is really obnoxious. Her is like an ATM. She needs to gain from having her son and grandson living with the Yoons?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Love the preview for tonight.....please tell me there's no baseball game tonight cheballlll.... 

Hmmmm the staircase is an imagination or probably it happened but JK did not fall or maybe it happened and JK would fall and that would make SH lose her job at the DKG and HR hating her more and more physical and mental abuse and we'll be having all those flashbacks later on when HR finds out SH is her real daughter...

But knowing JK has wild imagination, it probably is her imagining SH's downfall lol

• Like 5

caught up -- so chairman keeps grinning whenever he hears of how jae kyung has done something wrong. he is almost gleeful when he says it is his blood. hmmm, so does he not know that jae min is adopted? how did cookie mom pull this secret along then? 

On 11/8/2021 at 5:38 PM, marrez1 said:

preview, yes, it starts to get hot between the leads, so much the better, they are both very sexy, but before they kiss and dating , i would like their birth secrets to be known, imagine they decide to go out together and there they learn that SH is Bitna, you imagine LOL, JM may get sick because he will believe that SH is his sister, and it will take many more episodes before knowing the whole truth

think it would be really hilarious because of jae kyung. she can't tell about how seon hwa and sang hyuk are related. neither can she open her mouth about fake bitna because she set that up. so she is going to break her head in confusion on how to object and stop these two. ^_^

am wondering what happens with sae chool. in th emiddle, it looked like there were a bit of sparks flying between him and jae kyung and we see them plotting together to do different investments. surely he can't be just quiet for money..... 

• Like 6

Nice episode today.  I love how BSH just physically goes after JaeGyeong.  Slapping her and pulling her out of her room and all that.  Though I have seen similar cases of the antagonist being the victim's boss in other dramas, I don't remember any drama where the victim showed this much of spunk.  Great stuff.

Fight Boxing GIF by Harlem Globetrotters  Punch Punching GIF by The X Factor

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I think that JM and BSH will marry sooner rather than later because of JK. All her meddling will cause BSH to be part of the family one way or another.

Basically she put herself in a corner she can’t get out of. She can’t let the truth be known. If someone else finds out and tell she is in trouble. If fake BN  tells she is in trouble. All her secrets come out. But her main goal is to keep BSH away from SH So she is going to be JM and BSH’s matchmaker rather she likes it or not to keep BSH occupied. Her life sucks right know. 
I bet SH finds out and tries to stop them but is too late.

randy marsh GIF by South Park

• Like 7

End of ep 59 - awesome cliffhanger :joy: I thought JK would let herself fall down on purpose to get SH in jail again. It is fun to see MSH getting jealous of BSH smiling with JM. JM is cute when he's in love :kiss_wink:

I hope HR and SH clear up their misunderstanding soon, I'm starting to find her annoying, she should be giving that same attitude to JK instead. The fake daughter here is more sneaky than the one from Gracious Revenge, at least she was more fun to watch. 

I thought it was silly JK would be annoyed over BS having the same mole behind her ear (as if that even matters?) me and my sisters don't look alike at all but I find it somewhat relatable since we all get moles on our faces or skin easily lol. 

• Like 6

I bet BSH is going to get fed hacker friend to distribute what’s on the USB to the news. It would be the only way to reopen the case because the police consider the case close. If she can get the public involve then the case can be reopened and the chairman can do nothing about it but investigate. 
 I think they are going drag the fake BN story a little longer so BSH can clear her name so she can marry JM.  Once her name is clear JM will put a ring on it. IOnce married JM and BSH can take down SH and JK. 

• Like 5

JK seems to live her life in perpetual irritation. She drives herself crazy because she’s so spoiled & bratty that everything annoys her ie; “why does she have the same mole as me? How annoying”, “that’s the gesture HR makes when she’s bored. SH does the same thing. How annoying.”. She’s hilariously ridiculous :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

There wasn't a whole lot in today's Ep.60... Not a bad episode though.  JK's slave guy has been told about the witness lady at work.  Expect trouble, that means.  I bet he will do something to get rid of the USB that the witness lady gives to BSH in the preview.  USBs almost never stay safe in kdramas this early.  If they actually end up being useful for the victims, it is always only in the final few episodes :)... Or maybe the slave dude would have already changed the USB after tailing the witness lady.  Maybe he has threatened to kill her boyfriend, or given her money (there is always a mom who has cancer and needs expensive surgery in such cases)...  Who knows!  That is why we love these frustrating daily dramas, right?

The slave dude is also there with the mom, when she goes to check at the orphanage and (hopefully) finds out about her daughter being fake.  I assume the dude would do something to save JK from that mess too.  JK has a thousand lives!

But I was laughing so loud seeing the first scene today.  JK acts like she is about fall from the roof of a 10 story building.  It is a stairwell, for crying out loud.  She is like she is about to die.  More funny is that she can easily do something to regain balance during the long talk with BSH, hanging on to her fingers, like she can do nothing... For 45 seconds...  Hello, move your feet, or swing your hand to the wall or the handrail or something!  Haha :) ... But I enjoy every moment of it when BSH verbally unloads on JK like that, though!

• Like 7

Should we assume that before JK gets caught for all this by HR, she will do something to kick HR out? Maybe by finding out about JM not being the chairman's son? But really, what is the story there?  How did HR manage to make him believe that JM is her/his son?  Who are JM's parents, then?  At what point will JM and BSH come to falsely believe that they are siblings, or will they go through that phase at all?  If JK is the bakery mom's daughter whom the mistress stole, and JM is also not the chairman's son, does that mean that the chairman does not have any offspring in his bloodline?  Who is the rightful heir to his money?  Well, it is not just his money anyway, and BSH may be the only one who is truly a heir, through her dead dad.  But will HR manage to steal all the shares before everything anyway?  Or will she gets caught first for trying that, by JK or the chairman? So where does this all go?  The story can take any of a million arcs... and my head hurts!

• Like 9