[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sang-Mi? :blink:  - I can't see it, but I'll agree JK & Bok-Soon is ridiculous - she waits patiently for 20 years in hopes of finding a daughter, and is rewarded with

On second thoughts no, she's not the right age.  Unless there is major cheating at their registration office, she can't be.

JK is thoroughly nasty to everyone in addition to being a criminal. 
I think Miss M's enemy - what's her name- is about as bad. But the woman is besotted like Hye Bin. JK is unadulterated mercenary.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, maribella said:

JK is thoroughly nasty to everyone in addition to being a criminal. 
I think Miss M's enemy - what's her name- is about as bad. But the woman is besotted like Hye Bin. JK is unadulterated mercenary.

More and more, this drives home the point -

JK is BSH's primary adversary - which she will be through the remainder of the drama

Bok-Soon, BSH's Mother (or not) treats, and has treated BSH as a beloved member of her family, as has Bakery Master, and Bakery Oppa.

"IF" JK is Bok-Soons daughter, and thats a VERY big "IF" (sorry moles don't cut it for me), then the most loving maternal figure in this drama will be its greatest victim.

Bok-Soon will be left with a monster of a daughter, that murdered the grandmother of a woman she treats and clearly loves as a daughter. Further, she framed this would-be daughter for another murder she committed. Nevermind, stealing the man that was to be BSH's husband. Add to it, the host of criminal activity that is sure to transpire between now and the end of the drama, and we haven't even touched on the upcoming fight over TY yet, a baby that Bo-Soon clearly bonded with.  Even if Bok-Soon found out about JK, theres no way she wouldn't still defend BSH without question.

If all this was revealed before episode 50 and we had a clear storyline of a Mother like Bok-Soon trying to make peace between warring daughters, maybe ... again a BIG maybe that might work, however no one is questioning JK's parentage, especially as it relates to the Bakery family, so I cannot even begin to imagine how that would be revealed ... if its even true.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

I think something big is going to happen. I think someone is going to die. This whole setup is screaming a storm is coming. I bet HR is going to get sick( she has been looking more pale lately). This whole DNA thing will come to light. What if HR dies if BSH is her daughter will she take revenge for her. Almost at the halfway point.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I think something big is going to happen. I think someone is going to die. This whole setup is screaming a storm is coming. 

You could be right.

Spoiler

Fake Bitna being revealed as a fake could kill Hae Ran or at least put her health at risk but we don't get satisfaction re her revenge plot on her husband so I think she will pull through.

• Like 5

so far the drama feels like a mix of Yellow Boots, A Man in a Veil and Gracious Revenge (which I was very addicted to all of them :joy:) it's funny the 2 moms were villains in the previous dramas but now they're the victims. 

Chairman is suspicious of the fake daughter and did a background check on her (didn't he see BSH's grandma before when she wanted to see MSH at the company while carrying SB?) HR is still blinded by grief to do a proper check on this woman. If only BSH showed her grandma earlier to HR the reveal would've happened already. And why didn't the police just say who their names were on the phone?! I feel sorry for BS I could imagine her saying JK should've just remained dead/missing than accepting her as her own daughter. 

I can't wait to see MSH reaction when he finds out BSH is the real daughter and JK is just a fake, BS wouldn't want to give any Inheritance to her anyways. JK is just being possessive, they both only got married out of greed. The bakery family needs to get better security, it looks like anyone could easily get into their home. 

• Like 7

How could anyone get away with so many serious crimes as JK? Breaking and entering is her latest. 

I don't believe the police won't give a written notice of the DNA matches, just a phone call?  Tsk tsk kdrama police really need more training.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

It's a bit annoying for the writers to ask the audience to suspend their disbelief on so many occasions and really ruins the experience. I still feel huge disappointment over BSH letting JK in her bedroom after fainting. There are pot holes and then there are black holes. It takes away from the realism of the show and reminds you it's just actors on a set.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Noodle Lover said:

over BSH letting JK in her bedroom after fainting. There are pot holes and then there are black holes. It takes away from the realism of the show and reminds you it's

True, there are more plausible ways of developing the plot.

Given they were mortal enermies and JK had crashed into her home, most people will just plonk her on a sofa or floor where they can keep an eye on her. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I'm think I figured it out. It a long theory. I was looking at the character  chart and trying to figure it out. 
     BSH is the bakery daughter and JK is BN.

HR is the chairman’s Second husband and penman iS BN dad. Grandma is penman’s mom and MIL to HR. JK fake mom stole her from the hospital. That is as much as we know.

I was wondering how does the Bakery family fit in this besides the missing babies. I had to rewatch a few episodes but I figure it out . Grandpa and grandson have the same last name but bakery mom doesn’t she is his DIL. In one episode grandpa spilled it earlier. Surprise I didn’t catch it earlier. Grandpa said to bakery mom “Your husband died. Then Seo Hyun was taken and my son died because of it”. Also she would be thirty years old now. So bakery mom married into the family and SJ was already born. So the bakery dad was the second husband to bakery mom.

Now the bomb. I believe that the chairman is bakery mom’s first husband. Remember chairman was in a common law marriage then he dump his first wife for HR. What if bakery mom lied about her husband dying but he actually left her.  She did say “why is everyone always leaving me”Basically he is dead to her. Basically what if he left her while she was pregnant. 
  Hard part is fitting fake mom in the this. Part of me thinks she was in on it with the man who blackmailed the chairman. She did say “ That it was a good idea to keep her” and call her “Her cash cow”. 
    I believe that there was accidental switch. I believe that BN was lost and found by the family and was taken to the hospital. Bakery mom so happened to be at the same hospital. Fake mom went to the hospital to get BN because of the blackmailer. Somehow she grabs the wrong baby and runs into the woods. Remember fake mom was dressed in black. Gramdma said there was a crazy woman in the woods and she dressed the same way as fake mom. Grandma takes baby thinking it’s BN but bakery daughter. 
     I think that the blackmailer and fake mom kidnapped another baby and fake DNA results to make JK his. 
     I believe the blackmailer is back to milk more money from the chairman. Blackmailer believes BSH is BN that’s why he keeps coming back. 
      I know it’s a reach probably. But BSH is the same age as bakery daughter would be today. Also look at BSH name and bakery family name she was basically named after them. I’m tired now. Lol!

• Confused 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

That driver is most ungrateful. Mrs Joo took him out of an orphanage and he repaid her by presenting a false daughter. Miserable backstabber. I think he's going to take the fall for JK, the Chairman knows that the daughter is a fake.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I'm think I figured it out. It a long theory. I was looking at the character  chart and trying to figure it out. 
     BSH is the bakery daughter and JK is BN.

I’m tired now. Lol!

Great job! But how do you explain the Police finding a DNA match and ringing both BSH and Hae Ran to go to the station to meet? Their DNAs must have matched for the Police to do so. Also Baker mum would have had her DNA registered with the Police a long time ago so hence why she encouraged BSH to do so similarly.  If BSH had been a match with Baker mum, we would have seen a call from the Police to Baker mum.

There are now three DNA tests which show BSH is BitNa. One done by the Police, one done by JK after she just found BSH's baby photo and the third one done after the fake BSH is produced using BSH's hair provided by JK. It can only be JK is BitNa if JK had used her own hair, but she didn't.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

32 minutes ago, Ayame said:

I was too busy to post this news earlier, but there's no episode tonight due to the broadcast of the 2021 KBO League baseball semi-playoff game between the LG Twins and the Doosan Bears. Episode 58 will air on Monday.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202111051420184310

Aww darn it again, Thanks for the info.

• Like 6

IMO -This whole HR and Seon Hwa mixed messages and the fake Bit na is not looking good when the father hires a hit man to knock fake Bit na off. JK will be happy too with that outcome. This will most likely cause HR to have a mental breakdown and be institutionalized. Either that or fake Bit na gets greedy and wants more hush money. I guess she'll have an early exit. So another 2 more episodes and we'll be back to square one. JM and SH loveline is really taking it's time whilst she's already carrying on with Sang Hyuk. This is actually getting too predictable. Really I think I am more interested in JM and SH getting married and looking forward to their wedding. I wonder what dress she'll wear? The one from the earlier episode that she saw at the bridal shop? :selfie2:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, maribella said:

@Ayame do you know how much longer the season is?

@maribella The baseball season? Well, last year's playoffs ended on November 24th. It should probably end around that time this year—maybe a few days earlier or later depending on whether it's a sweep or they go the full 7 games in the final round.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

On 11/6/2021 at 12:21 PM, Ayame said:

@maribella The baseball season? Well, last year's playoffs ended on November 24th. It should probably end around that time this year—maybe a few days earlier or later depending on whether it's a sweep or they go the full 7 games in the final round.

Thanks so much for the info @Ayame I was wondering as well.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1