[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

4 hours ago, youngae said:

@Sunshine015 I can’t wait to see what happens. We got 4 episodes till the half way point. Hopefully they wont drag it out. This drama has been good at not dragging things out unnecessarily. In the next 4 episodes we should find out who BSH really is. They are making JM and BSH are getting much closer. By episode 60 hopefully they would be married.  SM I think she can be redeemed she is a flip flopper but if she away from negative influences she could be a good person it would take time.

Yeah, the only part that's dragged a bit for me were the few episodes before Seon Hwa went to jail. And that was more me being impatient for the meat of the story rather than anything actually draggy happening in the drama.

• Like 4

Sorry for those who still did not want to face the truth:joy:, JK did a DNA test between SH and HR, they are indeed mother and daughter according to the results

we already know that JM is not the biological son of HR, so that the two can get married in the future, their secrets should come out soon, but I don't see JK saying it to prevent them from getting married if they want to or maybe she will do it for breaking the heart of SH

Then by deduction and logic it is obvious that JK is the daughter of Bok Soon,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

preview: seon hwa gets a call from the police station... am still not convinced though she is cookie mom's daughter. 

Agreed - A DNA test result delivered by Soo-Chol is suspect in the extreme, just like Sang-Mi the supposed computer virus/hacker :rolleyes: - per preview the police got a hit, which can only be by name recognition on the application as the DNA test was pulled.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Agreed - A DNA test result delivered by Soo-Chol is suspect in the extreme, just like Sang-Mi the supposed computer virus/hacker :rolleyes: - per preview the police got a hit, which can only be by name recognition on the application as the DNA test was pulled.

But why would SC do this?  hummm

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview: seon hwa gets a call from the police station... am still not convinced though she is cookie mom's daughter. :sweatingbullets:

you still don't see the truth in the face:gangnamstyle:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But why would SC do this?  hummm

For the same reason he sent the virus to JK and then blamed Sang-Mi.  He wants JK for himself. If he takes away her Dream & Prize (the Company) he might feel he's one step closer to making her his own.  HR would definitely put her own blood and first born on the Company throne before JM & JK.  Soo-Chul knows this.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:
5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview: seon hwa gets a call from the police station... am still not convinced though she is cookie mom's daughter. :sweatingbullets:

you still don't see the truth in the face

hahahaha.... when you have watched enough dailys, you feel a certain momentum. it just feels like the reveal is too early and there should be a twist coming... lets see whether me and@LeftCoastOppa are wrong or right. too early to confirm :D 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, knkg said:

I'm pretty sure Seon Hwa sent the virus with the help of the hacker cellmate, she just played dumb in front of Sang Mi.

The scene was edited well too and Seon Hwa can so fake the whole innocent act. Sang Mi is so gullible and a push over it's obvious it was Seon hwa that sent that virus. That's why I am loving this drama with the whole tic for tac between SH and JK.:selfie2:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, knkg said:

I'm pretty sure Seon Hwa sent the virus with the help of the hacker cellmate, she just played dumb in front of Sang Mi.

1 hour ago, Sunshine015 said:

The scene was edited well too and Seon Hwa can so fake the whole innocent act. Sang Mi is so gullible and a push over it's obvious it was Seon hwa that sent that virus.

Only problem with that is the hacker cellmates weren't out of prison when the hack happened - Also worth noting, initially when JK's screen froze, it was Soo-Chol who was working on it when the "Murderer" msg went up.   The dead chicken order - BSH, the computer virus/hack- NO

In todays episode ...

TY ... "daddy am I dead?"  looks like he doesn't want us to forget who he really is ... talk about NOT-SO-SUBTLE hints :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I don't know why the chart shows JK and the lounge woman to be bio mother/daughter and the woman running away with a baby.

I have a new theory. SM is really the baker lady's daughter. She is naturally attracted to her brother because they are siblings. I can accept her. But evil snake devious JK?

Are they going to excuse her behaviour because she was brought up by Mrs Joo

whom baker lady does not like and the other woman.

In the preview we see BSH has found her mother, it's only halfway. Will the writer make it so easy? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't know why the chart shows JK and the lounge woman to be bio mother/daughter and the woman running away with a baby.

If the Madame and JK turn out NOT to be related, it'll be a first for me, as far as studio issued character maps go.  I have seen plenty that don't tell you everything, but I've never seen one that has information on it that turns out to be a lie. 

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

I have a new theory. SM is really the baker lady's daughter. She is naturally attracted to her brother because they are siblings. I can accept her. But evil snake devious JK?

Are they going to excuse her behaviour because she was brought up by Mrs Joo

whom baker lady does not like and the other woman.

Sang-Mi? :blink:  - I can't see it, but I'll agree JK & Bok-Soon is ridiculous - she waits patiently for 20 years in hopes of finding a daughter, and is rewarded with a double homicide witch? Sorry - BSH is Bok-Soons daughter, and todays episode is just another among many with not so subtle hinting in their police station conversations about waiting to find Mothers/Daughters ... irony overload as they're standing in front of each other

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

In the preview we see BSH has found her mother, it's only halfway. Will the writer make it so easy?

Another, dead give away that this is just a red herring ... Child Birth Secret reveals in other dramas -

A Place In The Sun - Male Lead Birth Secret reveal in the late 60's episode

Gracious Revenge - Male Lead Birth Secret reveal in the late 70's episode

Fatal Promise - 1st & 2nd Male Leads Sibling Birth Secret reveal in the late 60's episode

I ain't buying it -

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

It makes me wonder though that the reveal has happened super early on because there's just SO MUCH to reveal that this is just the tip. 

Let's recap with all the things yet to happen:

Spoiler

Seon Hwa's birth secret (which no one except Jae Kyung knows yet)

Jae Kyung's birth secret (absolutely unknown to any of the characters)

Jae Min's birth secret

Jae Min finding out what Seon Hwa's true motives towards Sang Hyuk are

How all the security room scenes where SH and JM have both assessed the camera situation will come into play

More office rivalry

Jae Min becoming the second husband 

Hae Ran not accepting Seon Hwa as a DIL

Sae Byeok being alive as JK/SH's kid reveal

Sang Hyuk's role in murder/essentially kidnapping Sae Byeok

Sang Hyuk realizing he was with the wrong Daekook heiress

Jae Kyung's double murder reveals

Sang Hyuk and Jae Kyung's breakup 

The truth about Dae Guk killing Hae Ran's ex husband and his punishment for it

Bob Soon having to deal with the fact that her bio daughter is a murderer/villain 

Hae Ran having to deal with the fact that she treated her bio daughter so badly

Dae Guk realizing his family tree is now totally messed up lol

Mal Ja getting her just deserts 

Mi Jeong kidnapping Jae Kyung coming forward

Soo Cheol's true position in all this

Seo Joon's role as a big brother/potentially jealous love interest

We're only half way through and there's just so much left to cover. Revealing the birth secrets to us (notice not the characters except JK) is necessary cause there's many bigger things to tackle. I wonder if there's even enough time to deal with all this or if they'll extend the show by a few more episodes in the end.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

Too early for SH and HR to reconcile.

Think SH will be told that a match was found but the lady have passed away. 

Ditto for HR. The banner and pamplets will be discarded.

JK is BS's daughter. The moles are not red herrings. This aint a detective show. Director didnt zoom to the moles for nothing.

Looking at the poster where SH is in the center wearing white....it gives an aura that she is ranked the highest in the company.

Haha....my 2 cents only.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Only problem with that is the hacker cellmates weren't out of prison when the hack happened - Also worth noting, initially when JK's screen froze, it was Soo-Chol who was working on it when the "Murderer" msg went up.   The dead chicken order - BSH, the computer virus/hack- NO

When I wrote helped, I didn't mean helped literally. More of a: here is who you contact to get a custom virus made and how you get it implanted into the correct computer.

• Like 3