[Drama 2021] Imitation, 이미테이션

SC2019

Well, this episode is certainly more angsty than usual. :(

Ryuk pretending to be there to support his members but actually wants to see his girl more lol. Him getting so jealous and bothered that Maha kiss someone else other than him hehehe (nice to see Seo Jihoon here!). Also him letting out his frustration on Dojin by "teaching" him to express jealousy better :D. Maha  and Hyuk acting as twins are so cute that I want it to be real but we can consider them something like brother/sister-in-law lol

Hyunji getting upset that she was left out from the secret is understandable because she has a sensitive heart and really trust her members. I'm not sure if it's settled yet since they have bigger problem to handle. I also applaud her for calling out Yujin who keeps using her to ask about Maha. :cutekitty:

The NOG CEO is really holding a grudge toward Ji Hak to the point causing problem for him right and left. The double contract issue can be easily solved so that was just a warning I guess. But the dating issues is a bigger bomb for Ji Hak and Tea Party. Too big that even Ryuk is pulling the noble idiot act by breaking up with Maha. I hope he does explain things to Maha and maybe even Dojin and Hyuk so he will not carry the burden by himself. :unsure:

Other little things:

1. Ria keep giving Lee Hyun the cold shoulder as usual.

2. I'm seeing some hope that La Rima will adopt Maha as her little sister.

3. The epilogue shows that the CEO is a classic case of "the bullied becomes the bully".

4. Ryuk's fans being hypocrites by saying that other celebrities can date but not their idol. Urghh! :unamused:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

damn episode 9 was worst. Next episode would be the beginning since Maha held her feeling so much. She better let her feeling out unless she end herself. She need someone to rely on after they broke up

• Like 1

It's so sad that Maha tried to look strong and accepted the break-up with a smile but broke down the moment she was alone. It's interesting how both handles the situation with their members differently, Maha being open and honest meanwhile Ryuk tells no one even his manager and wingmen. Ryuk is back to his old self, being a workaholic. :unsure:

Hyunji getting angry with Maha breaking up and cool down when Yujin has apologized. It feels kinda ironic that Hyunji being sweet and even goes on a little date with Yujin after Maha broke up with Ryuk. Yujin's confession/rejection took me aback because it comes out of nowhere as flashback. Thank god he stops being blind and take a step forward to Hyunji. Why the E & F couple is faster than the C & D couple lol. For the Ria and Lee Hyun, I'm sensing them collaborating in producing a song for La Rima. :wub:

Wee finally know the truth behind Eunjo' disappearance! I expect the reason but Annie's sponsor scandal is so unexpected. Ji Hak feels guilty for pressuring Annie so he formed Tea Party to help the affected ones. He didn't even tell Eunjo the sponsor part so it's sad that Eunjo was not willing to give up the relationship.

Hyunoh being a jerk as usual by breaking a girl trainee's heart. Ryuk saw that and it reminds him of his breakup with Maha so he started a fight with Hyunoh. Those TV station staff just assumed it was a love triangle and everyone there knows the rumor in a instant. To cover it up, Ryuk has to appear on a popular show and of course Maha is there too.

The preview for the next episode is wild ngl. Hyunoh messing with NOG, NOG  acquiring La Rima's company and the only good thing is Ryuk trying to get back with Maha. I'm really curious what really happened to make Hyunoh so bitter and hate NOG. I assume he was actually nice before his transfer to Music Holic. Is it because Ryuk replaced him or something else happened? Based on the epilogue, the CEO's assistant will be a time bomb and I'm hoping him and Ji Hak work together to bring CEO Park down.

Edited by starveri
  • Like 3

ep 10 was great ...such  beautiful music fest for the first 20 minutes  :)  

Thank you subbers for wonderful and instant translations :star:...it makes monumental difference to me hearing the song , but understanding it (seeing translation)  makes me able to fully appreciate this beautiful little drama .  감사합니다 gamsahabnida

• Like 2

I love all of the performances of the music show. Dojin and Hyuk being sexy for Troublemaker and Ria and Lee Hyun going retro (It's so weird to see the emo Lee Hyun in colorful outfits lol). I also like how the couple's song choices are pretty much their message for each other :wub:

The NOG CEO pretty much went shopping for companies to buy. A few of the artists under the bought companies took drastic measures like La Rima leaving her company and Hyunoh hitting NOG sign. Well, I hope to all the idols will go to JH Entertainment so they all can be one big family hehehe ^_^

Ryuk is determined to get Maha back that he is willing to sleep in the manager's car waiting for her. Their charity "date" is so cute and I was LOLing when Ryuk chases down the cart and being so proud he caught it. :lol: They are back together and even drop a bomb on their members that they want to go public. I agree with Ria that it's not the right timing but I hope their announcement can go well.

It's time for the characters to dig deeper into this whole Eunjo & Annie stuff. Ryuk realizing Eunjo's girlfriend is Annie, a former member of Omega 3. They have been dating for around 3000 days so they have been dating since middle school? It's sad that a long relationship end in tragedy :tears:

• Like 2

ep 11 /12 is out today :)   this is one drama that throws out such unhealthy and unsustainable practices in the music industry. How are we to enjoy music coming from compromised singers and dancers ...they should have optimal support instead of prostituting themselves for the right to sing and dance.