[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

Watch: Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Park, And Nam Gyu Ri Charm In New Drama Teaser

0c0b35b2014f412cb3f3d5faf7ec5a31.jpeg?s=

Jun 3, 2021
by D. Kim

A second teaser has been released for the tvN drama “You Are My Spring” (literal title)!

The upcoming drama is described as a “healing romance drama” that tells the stories of people who live in a building where a murder previously took place and who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin stars as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves to the building for a fresh start but ends up confronting her childhood memories. Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who helps others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own.

Yoon Park will take on the role of Chae Joon, the head of an investment company who suddenly appears in front of Kang Da Jung one day and seems to understand her perfectly. Nam Gyu Ri will transform into Ahn Ga Young, an actress who has become fearful of love after being hurt by her manager, who was also her boyfriend.

In the new teaser, the four actors greet viewers one by one with charming facial expressions while holding scripts. Each actor’s voiceover says, “The healing romance of adult children.”

“You Are My Spring” premieres on July 5 at 9 p.m. KST via tvN.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472756wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-yoon-park-and-nam-gyu-ri-charm-in-new-drama-teaser

• Like 4

Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook on a flower-filled date in You Are My Spring

by tineybeanie

ymspring1.jpg

Upcoming drama You Are My Spring is about adults who are still children at heart. Somehow they all end up living in a building where a murder happened. The first teaser belies the dark premise with its cheery mood.

The casting lineup consists of: Seo Hyun-jin (Black Dog), Kim Dong-wook (Find Me in Your Memory), Yoon Park (Birthcare Center) and Nam Gyu-ri (Kairos). Seo Hyun-jin’s character is a hotel concierge manager who decided her career path after a brief stay at a Gangneung inn in her childhood. It made such an impression in her young heart that she decided to think of it as her hometown.

Kim Dong-wook plays a psychiatrist who chose to become one in order to help people live again. People who aren’t living their best lives. People who don’t see the point in living anymore. People like Nam Gyu-ri’s character who are afraid to love. Nam Gyu-ri plays an actress who was used and abused by her previous boyfriend-cum-manager.

Last but not least, Yoon Park plays the CEO of an investment firm who appears in front of Seo Hyun-jin like out thin air. He knows how to comfort her almost as if he had read a how-to manual on her.

In the recently released teaser, Seo Hyun-jin is shown enjoying a bright spring day. Lovely upbeat music plays as she walks around with her earbuds in and smells the flowers. Just as she bends down to smell a white bloom, Kim Dong-wook comes up behind her and takes an earbud out of her ear.

He puts it in his ear, and unexpectedly, the sound of lively trot music comes out. Looking at her, he says, “Oh my,” and they begin jamming out to trot. They grab hands and walk away laughing.

Written by Lee Min-ah (Bubblegum) and directed by Jung Ji-hyun (The King: Eternal Monarch), tvN Monday-Tuesday drama You Are My Spring will begin airing on July 5.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/06/seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-on-a-flower-filled-date-in-you-are-my-spring/

• Like 5

The 1st teaser's gaining popularity!

extract:

On the 31st of last month, the first teaser video for tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring' was uploaded, drawing a lot of attention from netizens.

The 30-second short video uploaded to tvN's official You Tube channel is gaining popularity, surpassing 310,000 views within two days of being released.

Netizens who saw the video showed reactions such as "I'm looking forward to seeing the 'roco' goddess Seo Hyun Jin", "I'm so excited", "I'm here with acting geniuses" and "I agree with this union." [google trans]

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/341690

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Watch: Seo Hyun Jin And Kim Dong Wook Develop Feelings For Each Other In New Drama Teaser

48b42bcadb1446f086c8b9828930e36e.jpeg?s=

Jun 7, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has released a third teaser of Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook!

“You Are My Spring” is a healing romance drama about a group of people who live in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are “adults,” they still hold their seven-year-old selves in their hearts. It is written by Lee Mi Na (songwriter of “You Are My Spring,” “I’ll Go to You like the First Snow,” screenwriter of “Bubblegum”) and directed by Jung Ji Hyun (“The King: Eternal Monarch,” “Search: WWW”).

Seo Hyun Jin stars as Kang Da Jung, who became a hotel concierge manager after falling in love with an inn in Gangneung where she stayed briefly as a child. Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, who became a psychiatrist in order to help people who no longer felt that life was worth living.

In the new teaser, Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook share secrets in the dark. As Seo Hyun Jin turns off the light, she asks, “Do you like me?” As Kim Dong Wook turns off the light, he says, “Please don’t date that man.” The two then share a close moment on a bench, lighting up the spring evening with their warm smiles. The subtitles read, “Finally I’ve met you, my spring.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473493wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-and-kim-dong-wook-develop-feelings-for-each-other-in-new-drama-teaser

• Like 5

Seo Hyun Jin Transforms Into A Passionate Hotel Concierge Manager In New Romance Drama

a6befe3f0eb9456d9b0e6bceb93153c7.jpeg?s=

Jun 8, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has shared a new glimpse of Seo Hyun Jin in her starring role!

“You Are My Spring” is a healing romance drama about a group of people who live in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are “adults,” they still hold their seven-year-old selves in their hearts. It is written by Lee Mi Na (songwriter of “You Are My Spring,” “I’ll Go to You like the First Snow,” screenwriter of “Bubblegum”) and directed by Jung Ji Hyun (“The King: Eternal Monarch,” “Search: WWW“).

Seo Hyun Jin stars as Kang Da Jung, who became a hotel concierge manager after falling in love with an inn in Gangneung where she stayed briefly as a child. Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, who became a psychiatrist in order to help people who no longer felt that life was worth living.

The newly released stills capture the passionate and hard-working side of Kang Da Jung. In the photos, she is having a meeting with her team, and she is completely focused on her job. Her expression remains calm and professional as she talks to the other employees. Kang Da Jung became the fastest hotel concierge manager among her colleagues, and drama fans can keep their eyes peeled out for her career life and the steps she will take in the future.

seo-hyun-jin-2.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin commented, “I’m having a great time filming the script that feels like my heart. I hope it reaches the hearts of viewers, and I will do my best until the end. Please wait!”

The production team shared, “Seo Hyun Jin is an actress who gives faith with her name and meticulously prepares her acting after thoroughly analyzing her character’s eyes, atmosphere, and voice. Please watch Seo Hyun Jin’s deep emotional performance that will make ‘You Are My Spring’ a unique healing romance.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473549wpp/seo-hyun-jin-transforms-into-a-passionate-hotel-concierge-manager-in-new-romance-drama

• Like 3
  • Love 1

by lo_ve, June 8, 2021

It was confirmed on June 8th that Kim Ye Won will be starring in the upcoming tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama "You Are My Spring." Her agency Artist Company confirmed her casting on the upcoming drama.

"You Are My Spring" is set to be directed by Jung Ji Hyun ,while the script will be written by Lee Mi Na, the series is expected to air this coming July 5th at 9 PM KST.

The upcoming series will be a healing romance drama about three people who live in a building where a murder previously took place. They are now adults but still living with their "seven-year-old" self. 

Kim Ye Won will play the character of Park Eun Ha, a close friend of Kang Da Jeong (played by Seo Hyun Jin). Park Eun Ha is a cafe owner in the series. 

"You Are My Spring" will have a total of 16 episodes and will air both on tvN and Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-ye-won-joins-the-cast-of-you-are-my-spring

• Like 5

4th teaser video for You are My Spring is released!:).

New Stills for YouAreMySpring> #KimDongWook are released!:).

New casting news under spoiler tag!:).

Spoiler

JiSeungHyun confirmed cast for tvN drama YouAreMySpring, he will act as Seo Ha-neul who is a veterinarian and KimDongWook’s friend. Broadcast on July 5.

• Like 3

June 9 2021

Teaser trailer #4 for tvN drama “You Are My Spring”

You_Are_My_Spring-teaser4SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #4 added for tvN drama series “You Are My Spring” starring Seo Hyun-Jin & Kim Dong-Wook. The teaser trailer shows Seo Hyun-Jin, Yoon Park, Nam Gyu-Ri, & Kim Dong-Wook practicing their lines for the drama series. Their lines spoken are (0:12) Seo Hyun-Jin “Wow…it’s a stalker. Wow…it’s a stalker,” (0:27) Yoon Park “Shall we go up? Shall we go up?” (0:42) Nam Gyu-Ri “Hello? Blah, Blah,” and (0:58) Kim Dong-Wook “Oh Dear. Oh dear.”

“You Are My Spring” first airs July 5, 2021 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: People with a childish state of mind now live as adults. They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place.

When she was a child, Kang Da-Jung (Seo Hyun-Jin) stayed at an inn in Gangneung for a short time, but she considers that inn as a home of her heart. Now, she works as a hotel concierge manager. She moves to the Gugu Building. There, she gets involved in a murder case and with her neighbor Joo Young-Do (Kim Dong-Wook). He lives downstairs from her.

Joo Young-Do works as a psychiatrist. He became a psychiatrist to help make suicidal people want to live again. He is smart and looks into people’s wounded heart, but he also has a wounded heart. He has never been comforted by anyone.

Chae Joon (Yoon Park) is the CEO of an investment company. One day, he suddenly appears in front of Kang Da-Jung. He has feelings for her and expresses his feeling to her.

An Ga-Young (Nam Gyu-Ri) is an actress. She was used by her ex-boyfriend and ex-manager. Afterwards, she became afraid to love someone.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-4-for-tvn-drama-you-are-my-spring

Someone translated on You Tube

Script from "You are my spring" preview [Spoiler]

"That day, late spring night, when spring snow fell in crazy amounts, using the crazy weather as an excuse, someone opened their broken wings again and someone who'd folded their wings for a long time fluttered them open and butterflies flew" - Waaah! It's a stalker.

"Da Jung looks like a person who is just afraid of dating. But if that's the case, it'll be okay if you date me. Date me [slightly formal]. Date me [informal]" - Do you want to go up?

"Everyday I'm a bomb that could go off any minute. If he knows I'm this kind of person, he would freak and run away from me, won't he? Like this alone, I'll push him away, as fast as I can. Then when I'm old, I will be rolling on the floor unable to stand up by myself. For a long time...I know all this, yet I'm greedy and it's absurd. - Hello. Blah blah.

"I worried a lot. Since you're okay I'm relieved. It's okay if you are sad and it's okay if you are angry. Everything that happened, you did no wrong. If you endure this a bit longer, you'll move on. I'll stay beside you"

- That kind of ...

(trans Beulin Rithsy)

• Like 5

Watch: Seo Hyun Jin, Kim Dong Wook, And More Preview Their Most Emotional Lines From Upcoming Romance Drama, But With A Funny Twist

56c4e125d3be431396f7afb41cea5946.jpeg?s=

Jun 9, 2021
by S. Cho

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has released a unique new teaser!

“You Are My Spring” is a healing romance drama about people who live in a building where a murder previously took place and who go about their adult lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin stars as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves to the building for a fresh start but ends up confronting her childhood memories. Kim Dong Wook co-stars as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who helps others with their emotional wounds but hasn’t been able to heal his own.

Yoon Park plays Chae Joon, the head of an investment company, who suddenly appears in front of Kang Da Jung one day and seems to understand her perfectly. Nam Gyu Ri will transform into Ahn Ga Young, an actress who has become fearful of love after being hurt by her manager, who was also her boyfriend.

On June 9, tvN shared an interesting new teaser that features the four main cast members previewing the drama’s best lines and their characters’ unique personalities.

Seo Hyun Jin reads over the emotional lines, “On that late spring night, a night when the spring snow was falling like crazy. Using that crazy weather as an excuse, someone was able to spread their broken wings once again, while others became butterflies after flapping their folded wings for the first time in a long time.” She then abruptly begins practicing the line, “Wow, it’s a stalker. Wow, it’s a stalker?!”

Yoon Park very seriously looks over the words, “Da Jung, I think you are someone who is just afraid of dating. But if that’s true, you can date me. Please date me. Date me.” Then he rehearses, “Should we go up? Should we go up?” in various tones.

Sticking her face out of a moving car, Nam Gyu Ri ponders, “Every day, I’m a bomb that may or may not explode. If he knows I’m like this, he’ll probably get scared and run away. Incredibly fast, he’ll push me away, and old me will not be able to get up, just rolling around on the floor for a long, long time. The fact that I’m still longing, even after knowing this, is so funny.” She then randomly blurts out, “Hello. Blah blah.”

Kim Dong Wook reads, “I worried a lot. It’s a relief you’re okay. It’s okay for you to feel sad, and it’s okay for you to feel angry. None of this is your fault. If you hold out just a bit, everything will pass. I’ll stay by your side.” In contrast to the romantic script, he then practices hand gestures while saying, “Oh, darn.”

Production company Hwa and Dam Pictures commented, “The fourth teaser clip captures the vibe of the healing romance that can only be seen in ‘You Are My Spring,’ where the four main characters have such unique and distinctive colors. Please give lots of attention to ‘You Are My Spring,’ where the strong and abundant scent of healing can be felt through the script.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473832wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-and-more-preview-their-most-emotional-lines-from-upcoming-romance-drama-but-with-a-funny-twist

• Like 4

Kim Dong Wook Dishes On His Upcoming Romance Drama With Seo Hyun Jin

3643468678864d689e64247772019cfc.jpeg?s=

Jun 10, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “You Are My Spring” (literal translation) has shared a sneak peek of Kim Dong Wook in his starring role!

“You Are My Spring” is a new romance drama that tells the story of a group of people living in a building where a murder previously took place. Although they are all fully grown adults, they still go about their lives with their seven-year-old selves in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin will star in the drama as Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who moves into the building for a fresh start, while Kim Dong Wook will star as Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who aims to help people that no longer feel life is worth living.

In a newly released glimpse of Kim Dong Wook’s first scene in the drama, the intelligent and sharp-witted Joo Young Do wears a warm, comforting expression as he listens to one of his patients. Although his stance and perfectly composed gaze is as professional as ever, the look in his eyes hints at his sincere desire to help others.

However, even though Joo Young Do’s keen instincts and brilliant mind make it easy for him to figure out other people in the blink of an eye, he has a hidden clumsy side that is unexpectedly endearing. And while he is talented at helping others with their emotional wounds, he has lived his whole life without being able to heal his own.

Kim-Dong-Wook.jpeg

Kim-Dong-Wook-3.jpeg

Describing why he had been drawn to the drama, Kim Dong Wook recalled, “When I first read the script, I was extremely excited. The dialogue, characters, and story were all so honest, straightforward, and fun that I had no choice but to look for the next script.”

He went on to express his confidence in “You Are My Spring,” sharing, “Aside from the heart-fluttering romance and comfort, the drama has a wide array of elements that will make it fun to watch. I myself am really looking forward to meeting viewers through ‘You Are My Spring.'”

The producers of “You Are My Spring” commented, “Kim Dong Wook has perfectly captured the essence of the Joo Young Do that we wanted to portray through ‘You Are My Spring,’ and he is adding to the quality of the drama with his acting. Please look forward to his performance in the unique healing romance ‘You Are My Spring,’ through which he is certain to achieve another career-defining role.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474118wpp/kim-dong-wook-dishes-on-his-upcoming-romance-drama-with-seo-hyun-jin

• Like 4