Comics/Cartoons/Movie Ships

mirmz

OkAyYyY soooo u guys know i LIVE for some good movies/cartoons/books and i made this thread cuz i wanted to talk to people about it. so this thread is going to be about those fictionary couples that u just WISH were real. cartoon, movie, comic, and anime ships are all welcome. just as long as it's a fictional couple im fine w/ it. but i have one condition: JUST PLS DON'T  post kdrama stuff, i dont want this to turn into one of the infinite drama threads on this website. if u want to post stuff to do w/ kdramas go find a thread for something u like and post there.

also pls follow the shipper's paradise section rules thanks! edit: also please be respectful of other's ships, just cuz u dont like it doesn't mean they don't.

AnYwAyS let's get back to the shipssssss

some of my ALL TIME FAV SHIPS ARE:

* Alya & Nino from Miraculous Ladybug

just how he looks at her!!!!!!! ugh it's so cute i cant stand it!!!!
Look how Nino looks at Alya | Miraculous ladybug, Ladybug, Miraculous 

* Jake & Neytiri from Avatar

i just love that movie soooooooo muchhhh

and APPARENTLY avatar 2 is gonna come out in 2021 and im SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!

James Cameron Discusses Jake and Neytiri's New Family In AVATAR 2 - Revenge  of The Fans

and one of big sis @partyon's fav:

*Cher & Josh from Clueless

i just love their chemistry and how they mess around w/ each other so much

cher x josh | Tumblr

prepare for the tags: @partyon @Jillia @Berou @H0ney @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @MinLyn @TiNaDo @Fangirl22 @Sarang21 @larus @joccu @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Min2206 @Lynne

remember that every like means something, give this a like, maybe share it w/ ur friends, or give this thread a follow! thank u in advance! <3

i hope u guys like this thread! bye! <3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not ship anyone but I had some couples from movies/ series that I enjoyed watching. I think every series that I have been interested had a good couple to watch, I think, romantic or not.

Let see what comes through my mind right now.

Roxton and Marguerite from Australian series The Lost World.

I loved them from the first episode to the end. My favorite character was Marguerite.

tumblr_ox33kykQTB1qdiqf8o3_400.gifv

Maddie and David from an old rom-com crime series Moonlighting

I think I want to rewatch the series now after so many years. I bet they will still be hot and so much fun.

1Rle.gifpUx.gif

Mulder and Scully from X Files

I liked them as partner solving strange cases.

tenor.gif?itemid=11515665

Spoiler

Lucas and Peyton from One Tree Hill

They had very good moments and quotes.

ShockedJauntyKodiakbear-max-1mb.gif

Blair and Dan &  Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girls

tumblr_n2semyt6yx1slhkaxo1_400.gifv

Wdit.gif

Blair and her outfits. She was never boring.

59a7215a3a380e37daab7f1a_giphy-19.gif?cr

That`s it for now.

Although I am not much into shipping characters, especially in Kdramas, but I do have like to have Eren end up with Mikasa in Attack on Titan, although looking at the direction story is moving forward in Manga, all ships are sinking :loolz:

eren-mikasa-1.jpg

main-qimg-c73666279e7c5f73fd4bca00e4e399

Same goes with Levi-Hange in same Anime/manga 

Spoiler

This ship already sank with Hange's death in the latest chapter :cries:

ActiveParallelCottonmouth-size_restricte

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Although I am not much into shipping characters, especially in Kdramas

I too don't involve in shipping couples. Sometimes the writer and mangaka, deliberately give hints just to play with audience\reader's emotions. And I don't wanna get played like that.smirk drinking GIF

That being said sometimes I just can't help and end up shipping characters. 

39 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I too don't involve in shipping couples. Sometimes the writer and mangaka, deliberately give hints just to play with audience\reader's emotions. And I don't wanna get played like that.

That being said sometimes I just can't help and end up shipping characters. 

I never really got interested in shipping. Although like I said, I did do it in Attack on Titan, otherwise I have watched anime like Demon Slayer, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul, where we didn't really have love triangles, characters were paired, and they stayed together, and later on married. No drama in their love lives, the story in all three of them focused on the main plot and very slightly would touch their love and develop it. 

Tajiro - Kanao (Demon Slayer)

Spoiler

df8358b3933d63e47cb1dfd08367ed4fef08a59b

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=15163154

Kaneki - Touka (Tokyo Ghoul)

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

43390747b86f39dcda0f62a0037c5300.jpg

Edward - Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Spoiler

7542c9a17a07ffac4bfe7ae5e3865fdb.gif

bbec59bbf876579c8c42c1d6081e0664.gif

afd9880e7eb4518c0921cbb177bf4af8.gif

okay was anyone else OBSESSED with the percy jackson series as a kid?

Let's Talk About The Percy Jackson Series – The Little Contemporary Corner

just me? okay.

yes i was a fan of greek mythology when i was 9 years old so what? (yes i still like it)

but i shipped percabeth soooooooo hard (percy & annabeth)

here's a fanart of them (and no it's not mine, i found it on google)

Ship of the day #2- Percabeth. ( Percy x Annabeth ) Canon. | Fandom

and dont even MENTION the movies, they're utter GARBAGE!!!!!! 

like they're supposed to be 12 but a 20 something yr old plays them in a movie?! seriously it's sooooooooooo stupiddddddddd.

but yeah i shipped them sooooo hard and they're one of my all time favorite ships.

ok so when i was like 8 yrs old i loved this show called Teen Titans. 

(not the crappy remake teen titans go! i mean the original)

I shipped Beastboy and Raven so muchhhhh as an 8 yr old. i just loved them together so much XD

Change (Beast Boy x Raven Fan Fic, Teen Titans) - ADO - Wattpad

as i was browsing the internet (like usual) i found this video and it reminded me about how much i loved them together as a little kid.

• 1 month later...

taiga and ryuji from tordora!

Top 30 Taiga X Ryuuji GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

i mean the show's name is literally a combination of their names 

(google's explanation: Toradora's title means "Tiger" and "Dragon", when the two words are put together they make "Toradoragon" and Toradora is easier to remember. It represents Taiga and Ryujii (Taiga is a butchered pronunciation of "Tiger" and Ryuuji is "The dragon" in a name) and their personalities and how they get close together.)

Archived