[Drama 2020/2021] Lovestruck in the City, 도시남녀의 사랑법: 나의 사랑스런 카메라 도둑

kattkedi

13 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Did you guys notice that after the break up with RY and KJ, KJ is acting like PJW in the beginning? He’s starting to rely on alcohol and he’s completely miserable. Also, he didn’t seem interested in the interviews anymore. 

Yes! I noticed! He was sulky and told the film crew to get out...exactly like PJW! Haha. I didn't noticed him drinking. Must go rewatch that part again.

Anyway, am so glad that LITC is trending as Top 10 on Netflix across many countries in Asia and it remains as #1 show in Netflix Korea.

:wow1:

• Like 5

@Mizzy during the credit scene at the end of ep 16, he was at the bar drinking and called RY only to find out a male voice answered the call, then in  ep 17, during the pizza scene with PJW and LEO, he asked if PJW wants to go drinking with him. He’s becoming like PJW in the beginning. 

Though the drama ended, I’m so happy it’s still trending. Let’s go LITC!!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

Anyone knows if they’ll release JCW’s version of Let Me Love You? I hope they release it as a special OST.  

On that CD Cover it does not mention another version of 이런 난 어떠니 / Let me love you, other than Yurisangja. :( 

During his fanmeeting, he did joke about how it would have been better if there was only the official version. So sad. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Is it me or does JCW look exceptionally handsome in this show I didn't think he could top his suspicious partner look,  for me he is in contention with seo yea ji as the best dressed lol kudos to his stylist. He did look sortra rough in yang yang though but I have a thing for the winter look. On a shallow note I don't like bangs on Kjw she looked better in  the yang yang scenes, very ethereal. 

• Like 2

And for those of you who are planning on purchasing the box set, be very careful to compare the shipping charges for each sales outlet.  As I have noticed while comparing EMS/DHL to the US, charges vary quite differently between reasonable to extremely expensive, with a swing of *at least* $20 USD.  So caveat emptor (buyer beware)! :blink:

On 2/23/2021 at 8:23 PM, Butterfly_hugs said:

Is it me or does JCW look exceptionally handsome in this show I didn't think he could top his suspicious partner look,  for me he is in contention with seo yea ji as the best dressed lol kudos to his stylist. He did look sortra rough in yang yang though but I have a thing for the winter look. On a shallow note I don't like bangs on Kjw she looked better in  the yang yang scenes, very ethereal. 

Yes he served looks in this drama. I loved all the outfits, especially the winter wear :D I like the scarf and coat combo and the fluffy sweaters, all in relation to the camera aesthetics too. Like when he was at that blue bridge during the interview. 

Do you mean that he was rather tanned in Yang Yang scenes? I liked that too. It was quite realistic and just gave more warmth, though Koreans of course commented how dark he looked and then asked how it was possible to become quite light-skinned again. Shaking my head at this kind of obsession. 

I don't like bangs either, but I didn't like the free-spirited almost bleached highlights in the beach scenes for KJW. I prefer the bangs look then haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agenth said:

Yes he served looks in this drama. I loved all the outfits, especially the winter wear :D I like the scarf and coat combo and the fluffy sweaters, all in relation to the camera aesthetics too. Like when he was at that blue bridge during the interview. 

Do you mean that he was rather tanned in Yang Yang scenes? I liked that too. It was quite realistic and just gave more warmth, though Koreans of course commented how dark he looked and then asked how it was possible to become quite light-skinned again. Shaking my head at this kind of obsession. 

I don't like bangs either, but I didn't like the free-spirited almost bleached highlights in the beach scenes for KJW. I prefer the bangs look then haha.

I can't even pinpoint my fav look of his, he looked amazing in  all his suits, winter jackets and his casual staying at home wear, the man can pull of any colour even  yellow which is hard to pull off.  What was  memorable though even if it was very brief was his high fashion model moment when he was in all black attire, cat walking out of his car to drive Eunho back to his place, that was too hot. 

In the seoul  scenes  he still had the tan maybe it was fading slightly. I loved the tan on him, it adds to the realism  vibe that the show was going for .  It even elevated the hotness of the intimate scene (bed one) due mainly to his tanned back.  I also appreciated that both actors  barely had make up on aswell which is refreshing and a nice change from  the usual  ott make up  and the obsession with  porcelain fair skin that is evident in many kdramas.   

I meant that in the  earlier yang yang scenes he looked tired and slightly weathered. The middle parting also was not it, it gave me 90s boyband flashbacks tbf it's not a good look on anyone. But in the Seoul scenes (esp in the second half) he was back to looking like his usual  fresh faced self even glowing. 

With Kjw I took didn't like the yellow highlights either.  But the lack of bangs helped highlight her beauty, I especially liked the surfing scenes when she was in pigtails. I feel like the bangs downplays her beauty. My fav look of hers will always be Dots

• Awesome 1

What I wished the show had was more interaction in seoul if they met earlier we've wouldve had more office scenes. The tension between the leads in the last  episodes office scenes was palpable. Perhaps with the more office scenes,   Eunho could do more of the chasing and maybe the jealousy trope would be squeezed in lol. 
I definitely enjoyed the chem between the leads in the seoul scenes more  cause it was angsty rather than the lovely dovey honeymoon phases in yang yang. I lived for their  bickering in ep14,I could rewatch that countless times. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1