[Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거

0ly40

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here after MRIAG ended just because I miss the drama. I watched for the story but definitely fell for both JKY and Hyeri as Shin Woo Yeo and Lee Dam. I even bought the 1st look magazine just because I love their chemistry and now waiting for my OST package to arrive hehe ;p MRIAG is my first Jang Ki Yong drama and to make up for lost time, I am watching all his dramas and films. I am truly happy that he wrapped up filming NWABU so that he can spend time with his loved ones, both family and friends. He is definitely going to do well in the military so I am rooting for him to complete his military service safely and healthily. I'm also looking forward to Hyeri's new drama, it's her first sageuk and it's with Yoo Seung Ho.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

@amy_souma hello dear! Welcome to the MRIAG family :wub:

Thanks for appreciating FoxDam couple, they are really adorable and look perfect together. I am so happy knowing Hyeri and JKY has gained a lot of fans recently thru this drama. Let's support and cheer them up on their upcoming projects!

Daebak! You even have the 1st look magazine! @orion00 and I wasn't able to secure a copy :tears: may I know how you were able to get a copy?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@orion00 Thank you for sharing this. It 's Hyeri's fav scene and my fav scene as well. Who wouldn't fall for a person who can recite such beautiful words with such a calm voice. 

@Heedong I'm from Malaysia and bought mine via Lazada last June. Love their interview and I knew I had to have the magazine. I even bought Jang Ki Yong's merch from YGSelect. He's the first actor that I want to support just like how I would support my fav kpop acts hihi...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Heedong they might be picture of them holding hands. Who know?!

I wonder where did they get these new picture? From IQIYI? Cannot find the original source. I think all these pictures are before they put the IQIYI background. You can compare with the same picture with background

• Like 2

Instead, Hyeri was holding hands with In Hyuk hihi..

Chingus, I want to know your opinion regarding the Volume up inteview. I've watched the full interview and also the compilation during the break. I might not be too sensitive, but I can't fully see ki yong or hyeri attached to each other? It seems to me that ki yong focused more towards Kang Han Na. And I wonder why did Hyeri scold Kiyong at 21:44?

• LOL 1

@syahirannsyakirann did you watch the full one hours Volume Up from KBS? I guess Ki Yong look up at Kang Han Na because she is the DJ.  You can also watch the sub from ssohyn.k 

Their managers are around the set because they keep seeing in front of them like directing what's do and don't   :D

Someone must be happy seeing Hyeri holding In Hyuk hands. But I don't worry much because In Hyuk far too young for Hyeri's taste.. hahahaha

So more unreleased picture? 

• Like 2

@orion00 IQIYI has so many channels for different countries so maybe there are contents that are exclusive for a particular country.

Wouldn't it be better for IQIYI to just have an official one haha

@syahirannsyakirann I don't know why Hyeri seem so irritated with Kiyong at the end, but she always like bullying him anyway haha

I hope Hyeri will share something again about MRIAG on this interview. She looks very chic here :wub:

• Wiggle 2

@Heedong IQIYI is the most chaotic channel I have ever seen. I don't know why they want to do separately for each country. Most of the original post from MRIAG during early promotion coming from IQIYI TW (that's why I thought it's a Taiwan based company).

I don't know if the main admin realised the drama is ended and keep promoting so that this drama keep streaming online? 

Hyeri's rock in the photoshoot! From esquire korea instagram many fans asking if she want to work with Ki Yong again! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

did you watch the full one hours Volume Up from KBS? I guess Ki Yong look up at Kang Han Na because she is the DJ.  You can also watch the sub from ssohyn.k

Yes, I watched it. k, so it's acceptable, hihi

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

They managers are around the set because they keep seeing in front of them like directing what's do and don't   

Hihi, ah..yes, and Kiyong read his manager's comments too 

@orion00 I'm not worried about In hyuk too, we can see how hyeri treats her dongsaeng.

@Heedong Yup, true, huhu, that must be another bullying case of hyeri towards kiyong :sweat_smile:

53 minutes ago, Heedong said:

I hope Hyeri will share something again about MRIAG on this interview. She looks very chic here

Like asking fans to keep watching the kiss scene video?? :hwaiting2:

• LOL 2

@syahirannsyakirann I wish Hyeri knows how many of us want the unedited version of the bed scene. Maybe Esquire would pick a question like that and ask Hyeri about it B)

@orion00 even their managers can't help but join the fun :D

At 2:02 when JKY said "Didn't you just scold me?" twice I can't help but laugh at the way he said that. It seems that Hyeri is the older one here haha

• Wiggle 2

@Heedong Ki Yong looks enjoying scolded by Hyeri. Ki Yong is the youngest in the family right and Hyeri is the eldest. They like to fight like cat and dog but at the end they rely on each other. At least you can see they don't hide or try to act prettly or too stiff when acting. Most of the k-drama actor and actress are like that. Trying to act to pretty and looks unnatural. 

• Like 2